AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}

Go down 
+2
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 am

"Aron, ar!"

Steven's blue gaze shifted to the little Steel-type Pokemon at his side as it rooted about in the ground for a moment. He asked "What is it, Aron?"

"On!" Aron blinked up at Steven for a moment before shaking its head to rid itself of the dirt hat had settled there. The small hole it had dug up was now left forgotten as Aron began to lead the way again.

Steven chuckled. "Thought you had something there, did you?"

"Ron."

Silence descended upon the two, broken only by the rustling of the leaves and the faint cries of wild Pokemon. Occasionally Steven would double-check his location in the forest to make sure he was on the right track to his destination - some obscure ruins that had been recently located.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Lecia wandered the woods, her gaze shifting about once in a while. She was lost, she knew it. The Hoenn region was still strange to her. Lecia wasn't much with directions or maps either. The smallest of things set her off course. Having a bad sense of direction, she found herself lost more times than when she near her destination.

On her shoulder sat her Raichu, Briar. The Pokemon's ears twitched, listening to the noises around them. Coming from Kanto and Johto, Briar heard very new noises here. She wanted to memorize them.

Lecia heaved a sigh. "I think we're lost." She announced in dismay. "We might not find those ruins today. I was looking forward to see them too..."

She huffed, wanting to turn around. She shook her head however, and kept going. "We'll got a little further," She told Briar. "Then we'll worry about getting back, okay?"

"Chu." Briar replied, her tone lowered with doubt. Lecia couldn't help but smile at that. Out of the two, it seemed Briar had more sense. Lecia ignored it, however, and kept walking.

Last edited by Dream Drops on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

"Hmm?" Steven lifted his head, his gaze in the direction he thought he had heard another's voice. As he stopped in his tracks Aron froze as well, head tilting here and there.

"Aron."

Steven glanced down at the small Pokemon. "You heard that, too?" Aron nodded in response, staring back up at its Trainer. He nodded as well. "Alright then. Let's go investigate shall we?"

"Ron! Aron ro."

With that the two began to head towards the sound of the voice and what had sounded like another Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} 196

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:42 am

Sixteen year old Lola wandered through the Hoenn reigion, looking for the base. Her map-reading skills were not the best and her higher-ups hadn't much faith in her to begin with, they were probably expecting her to arrive late or not arrive at all. Either way, they didn't think much of her.

In the distance, she could just about spot two grunts with a map, they seemed to be getting further than she was and she wasn't one with much patience so she decided to follow them. Hiding around the corner of a small house, she waited for the duo to make their move.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Lecia had sat down on a tree truck that seemed to have fallen in strong winds. Her leg bobbed at a quick pace, her impatience clearly showing. The map in her hands had been rendered useless and say sprawled out beside her.

"Rai..." Briar looked up at her trainer, an expression of desperation on her face. Lecia only smiled in return.

"We're fine." She chimed. "If I have to resort to using Avion to find help, we will. I just hate to be...rescued again. Last time there was a article in the local paper. What an embarrassment."

Briar's tail twitched uncomfortably. She didn't quite believe her trainer. Lecia was passed it however. Briar had always been the type to be more series than Lecia was. Lecia tried to see a brighter side; Briar knew better at times.

The mouse Pokemon's ears twitched, hearing a rustle near by. She immediately tensed, taking to her trainers side.

"Hmmm?" Lecia began. "Hear something Briar?"

"Chu, Rai, rai!"

Lecia blinked at the Pokemon, her eyes scanning the thick forest. She'd not yet seen anything but now remained alert in case it was a hostile Pokemon on a rampage.

Last edited by Dream Drops on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:10 pm

The two Rocket grunts decided to make their way down the narrow path before them and make a turn to their left. Carefully and quietly, Lola followed, making sure not to be close enough to be discovered but not far enough to lose what may have been her only chance of finding the base.

When Lola came to the corner, she turned left, just as they had but by that time, the grunts were not there. There were two directions in which they could have gone. Left or right? Damn, those grunts are fast. She thought to herself. That's when she heard faint voices in the distance. Faint voices which soon escalated into shouts. Then sounds of a Pokemon. The whole situation sounded like a battle.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Steven blinked towards the young woman and her Raichu as he emerged from the bushes, looking a little disheveled from emerging from something other than the 'beaten path'. Aron, ever by his side, remained unfazed by the brush they had traveled through and what sunlight penetrated through the canopy of leaves glinted off of his steel body.

"Well, hello there, miss," Steven began, clearing his throat and re-affixing his shirt to lay more properly. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Steven Stone and this is Aron."

Aron seemed to puff up at his mention and cried out "Ron!"
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Briar tail dropped slightly, no longer sparking as it had before. She seemed disappointed, turning her back toward the pair and trotting back toward her trainer.

"B-Briar! That's rude!" Lecia scolded the Pokemon. Briar simply huffed in response, crossing her little arms over her chest.

Lecia turned her attention toward the new comer. "Don't mind her," She explained. "She thinks every things a threat and when it's not, she pouts."

Scrambling to her feet, she brushed off her pants. Stuffing the map she had deemed useless in her hands back into her bag, she turned her full attention toward the two.

"I'm Lecia." She introduced. "And that's Briar, as I've mentioned." She shifted on her feet awkwardly. "I'd hate to ask but, it seems we're a little lost. I've never been good with directions...and the map hasn't been much help, so...Do you perhaps know of a way out of the woods? I was planning on exploring some ruins, but I don't think I'll have the time to do that today."
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Steven chuckled, "Quite alright. It takes all kinds."

As he spoke Aron shifted closer to Briar curiously, tilting his head as if silently questioning Briar's actions. Steven stepped closer to Lecia, reaching into his poket for his Poke-Nav. With a push of the button it was open and he navigated quickly to the map installed in the device.

"The ruins are quite a bit aways as is any way out of the forest. You're best bet would to be continuing that way," Steven gestured in the direction the map indicated the ruins were from their location, "and setting up camp when you feel it necessary."

"Ron?" Aron sniffed, poking towards Briar further, cautiously.

"May I ask why you are so interested in the ruins?" Steven smiled amicably to Lecia.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Briar's tail twitched. She grumbled slightly, moving away from Aron. The small silver Pokemon seemed to continue. Briar took to her trainers side, grabbing on onto Lecia's leg. Briar glared at Aron, her cheeks sparking.

"Oh, I see." She replied, glancing at Briar slightly. She shook her head, smiling. "Well, I suppose that's what we'll have to do."

She nodded toward Steven, smiling cheerfully. It wasn't often people took interest in what she did or even asking about her exploring off places like ruins or abandoned haunts.

"I've been travelling from region to region," She began to explain. "Briar and I, we've been studying different legends and lore all around. When we feel that one region has connections to others, or when we hit dead ends, we move to the next and find new things to explore." She laughed, shifting her weight side to side. "It's stupid, I know. There aren't many who take real interest in my hobbies."

She gestured toward Steven. "What about you? What are you doing all the way out here? I haven't run into anyone else. Too deep into the woods, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Aron sniffed, dejected and shuffled back towards his own Trainer feeling put off by Briar.

Steven nodded, his fascination with Lecia growing. Not many he met were interested in legends, lore and history. No, many he met her age were still all about competition in contests or battling. It was a breath of fresh air so to speak.

"That's a rather interesting hobby you have, I'm sure you've run into many amazing things over your time exploring." He paused, mulling over his answer. "As for me I'm more interested in stones, rare ones to be specific. It's a hobby of mine, you can say. I'm hoping to find some at the very ruins you're talking about, actually."
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:59 am

Lola occasionally heard gloats and taunts and screams of "Gimme back my pokemon!" but nothing that really concerned her at this moment in time. She listened crefully but had not heard a sound for the last five minutes then suddenly, she managed to crane her head around the corner just in time to see the move surf being performed on a fire type. The child look distraught as the grunts tore his beloved torchic from his hands.

"That was pretty mean- No."

Lola changed her expression to one of complete apathy. "Stupid kid should know not to put a fire type against a water type." She muttered underneath her breath.
Back to top Go down
CrystalLDiamond
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:42 pm

A young trainer with short blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes wandered through the path. She wore a pink dress today and a matching hat. She peered through the underbrush for signs of any Pokemon or trainers nearby. If it were a trainer she'd run. Or hide. whichever was easier at the moment.

At her side walked a Pikachu, hand raised since it was an egg. Two pokeballs with Pokemon in them rested in the bag she carried, and the other four were empty, although one was used for Pikachu.

She adjusted her hat and looked around, eyes wider as she continued on down the path. She had to get to the next town so she could challenge a gym leader. It would be her third badge so far. The Pikachu tugged on her dress for a second to get her attention, and she looked down. The Pikachu itself had a bow over one ear, pink, to match its trainer.

"Pi, pika pi!" the Pikachu cried.

The girl nodded. "Ok then! We'll cut through the trees to get to the next town!" She smiled as she said that, and gently curved her path into the trees to her left.

(OOC: What's the place you guys are in? I gotta figure this stuff out >.< And um, I hope it's ok I join in. :D)
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Lecia smiled, turning her attention in front of them. She hoped it wouldn't be long now. Lecia had heard that these ruins had something to do with two legendary Pokemon, Latias and Latios. Rumors, really, but unsettling ones.

They were being hunted, as were several others.

"That's an interesting hobby in and of itself," she agreed with the man beside her. "There aren't many who seem to take interest in things like this."

She knew very well most were out for the league challenge. The majority of those who would receive their first Pokemon always did, after all. She watched Brair, smiling slightly at the Pokemon. She knew all to well their reasoning for travelling.

Glancing back up at Steven, she pressed on. "I don't...suppose you've been hearing the rumors," She noted conversationally. She pressed her fingertips together in thought, an old habit when she began speaking of something uncertain. "About some people tracking the several ruins and legendary Pokemon as of late."

There was no telling. Given her standpoint, she was always looking into latest rumors that had to do with anything remotely near the ruins or legends. It left her unnerved at times.

[OOC: I've got it set outside for Fortree City. It's has all those dense woods and paths and what not~. And of course you can join~.]
Back to top Go down
CrystalLDiamond
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 pm

The girl tripped over a twig, landing flat on her face. Her Pikachu looked at her with worry as she stood up. She smiled at it slightly and it relaxed. The girl then pulled something out of her bag, a Pokedex it seemed. She flipped it open to check how close to Fortree City she was. She realized she was already inside it, and she looked around.

"Hey, Necro," she told her Pikachu. "It says we're already here... But I don't see any houses... Do you?"

It shook its head no and she sighed.

"We'll, they might be tree-houses! Let's look around for some!"

Together they darted down the path before the girl tripped over a string this time. She looked up and spotted the tree houses they'd been looking for and smiled.

"We're here! Necro, we're here!" she exclaimed, getting up again.

(Thanks guys ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} 509

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:51 am

Steven listened, smiling politely as Lecia plowed on. Thinking back on it he could not say that he had heard any of the rumors, however. This fact caused his smile to lessen a little. If they were true it could be troubling.

Anyone messing with legendary Pokemon tended to bring about serious consequences due to it.

"I can't say that I have," Steven answered slowly, mulling this information over. "Though if true it could prove to be rather troubling."

Glancing up at the sky he tried to gauge how long they had been walking. It shouldn't be too long before they stumbled upon those ruins that Lecia wished to poke around in. Really the ruins weren't all that far off from where they had started off from.

As the day passed Steven could feel himself growing warmer. It was a nice day out and he rather regretted that he was dressed so warmly as it stood.

[[OOC: Sorry if my post's all over the place. It's been awhile since we've had this one running. XB]]
Back to top Go down
CrystalLDiamond
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:21 pm

(sorry I haven't been on in a bit >.< Forgot about the site when I was allowed on the computer, but you know... I wasn't allowed on the computer for a while... Time to kick it back in :P No clue what I mean there :|)

The girl jumped to her feet.

"This is so exciting! Who knows what we'll be able to do after we get the next gym badge! Right, Necro?" she asked her Pikachu. It smiled.

"Pi-Pika Chu!" It called to her. The girl looked at all the tree-houses.

"But we should probably find out more about the gym leader before we go fight it... So we can be ready!" She smiled as she said this. "Now, I wonder where we can ask people...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}   Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Roleplay {|O P E N|}
Page 1 of 1