AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 282

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:49 am

Alice was hearing Meranda, picking up five cards from her deck and into her hand. She was surprised and confused by what she said about compromise. "Um, o-okay" she said back to the other, hearing Joey and baffled as well. Alice was then hearing Meranda, nodding back to her. "T-That sounds good, except the level 4 monsters in my hand don't have high defense so it wouldn't work." she was saying back to Meranda. This is why she always has her monsters in attack mode, because their attack is stronger than their defense.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 am

Meranda sighed, she really had a lot of work to do with Alice. "Alice, I think before we get to this part of what I want to show you. We may have to talk to my cousin, Seto isn't the best of people to ask for cards but if it is I who is asking him. I know for one that he won't put us down," Meranda said, putting her hand face down on top of her deck to show she was forfeiting this practice.

"Whoa, Meranda couldn't know that just yet, could she?" Joey gasped, seeing what she had just done.

Yami Yugi just got back and he had seen it too. "Joey, she has done three duels since she came from London, of course she would know of that by now," he said, turning to Tea. "yes and speaking of Seto, I think we should see him also but not for the same reasons as Meranda."
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 308Rosemon

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:19 am

Alice had heard Meranda, very surprised to hear that they would be talking to Seto. She could actually ask him for cards? Well, he is her cousin after all. "Alright.." Alice then said back to Meranda, nodding. She put the cards in her hand back into her deck, thinking. Even though she thought that it was nice of her to get cards from Seto for her, she is just so used to her cards that it would be hard for her to get rid of or replace her cards with other more powerful cards in exchange.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:08 pm

"You shouldn't have to put in any of your own cards to gain some Alice, when I ask all I have to do is do a chore for him. So no doubt he will get me to do one week of something after you get what ever cards you decide on," Meranda exclaimed, smiling at Alice and knowing that she was probably to be doing the tidying of the office.

"Nyeh you shouldn't have to do dirty work for that rich snob boy, Meranda," Joey said, looking disgusted.

"Joey, he's family. If he wants something done, then who am I turn him down?" Meranda asked, shrugging her shoulders. "Besides, he will only make me pay for the cards if I don't. It's do a chore, or wait goodness knows how many weeks until I can pay for the damn cards," she said, turning back to Alice.

"I'll just go ask Tara to give him a call." Meranda headed into the game store to talk with her sister.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Alice had heard Meranda, surprised and nodding back. "Alright" she said back, glad about that. But she still wasn't sure if these new cards would help as she won't be used to them and they could conflict with her deck. She was hearing the other, nodding back as she saw Meranda head back into the game store. Alice was then looking at Joey and Yugi, thinking about all of this. Would she even be able to last in the tournament against opponents like Pegasus, Seto, Bakura, and Marik? The new cards might not even help when facing duelists like them.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:06 am

"Okay sis, I have called him and he is willing to aide us, he also wanted to remind you that you owe him a new computer mouse in his office," Tara said, once coming out the store. "What did you do?" she asked, lowering her gaze on Meranda.

"Oh, I, err~" Meranda paused, smirking. "I cut the cord on the mouse's plug so it shortcircuted the wires."

"You what?" Joey asked, before doubling over laughing.

"Seto got on my nerves. I had dropped by there to see him last week and he started demanding things of me," Meranda exclaimed, she sighed. "Anyway, lets get to Kaiba Corp before he changes his mind."

"Good idea and Alice~" Yami Yugi turned to Alice, "I think I spotted a few trap cards that may help you out, ask for Dark Hole and Fissure. They are in Seto's briefcase full of cards that he has, he showed us them all one time when he arrived here at the game shop."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Alice was hearing Tara, wondering what Meranda did to owe him a new mouse. Then she was hearing her, very surprised as she giggled a little while hearing Joey laugh. Alice had heard Meranda, nodding back and agreeing. But then Alice had heard Yami Yugi, nodding back to him. "Alright" she said back to him, making a note to ask for Dark Hole and Fissure. She wondered what other kind of cards Seto would have for her to use.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 am

---At Kaiba's----
"I shall let you take a look but you may only take four of my cards Alice," Seto said, opening his briefcase.

Meranda nodded, she understood perfectly well what Seto was saying; take only four and she gets four chores to do for the price of which four cards Alice chooses. Alice had better choose good ones otherwise it would all have been for nothing, coming here and asking for assistance from the one cousin Meranda really couldn't stand being around for long. Seto waited but he placed a few out of the case.

"Tara said of the Fissure and Trap Hole, Seto, and I think those two would be good for Alice," Meranda exclaimed, pointing to the two cards in question.

"Hmm, all right then, which other two? I am asking Alice. Not you, Meranda~" Seto said, glaring at Meranda for a moment before turning to Alice.

Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Alice was hearing Seto, nodding back and thinking. She was looking at them when she heard Meranda, agreeing with her about those two cards. But then Alice was hearing Seto, thinking about which two other cards she wants. She is getting Fissure and Trap Hole, Yugi told her to get Dark Hole so that is three. Alice was remembering what Meranda said about putting her monsters in defense, so the opponent would lose Life Points. But her monsters don't have a high defense, so a way to fix that is by reducing her opponent's monster's attack points instead. "Alright. I'll take Dark Hole and Shrink then, along with Fissure and Trap Hole." Alice said back to Seto, nodding. These cards together should help her in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 am

"Very well then," seto said, knowing the plan already for he had done the same thing once when he had first begin to duel.

Meranda was dreading what Seto was going to say next; it was about chores, which she shall be doing and at what price. With the chores she was going to be paid so it was worth while to hear what was to be bringing to her attention. Seto tapped the computer mouse touch screen pad on his laptop for a moment, this meant he was deep in thought. Meranda gulped; she dreaded what he may decide for her, she hated how he looked like he was thinking.

"Hmm, first duty is to clean the tiolet facility. Second, hover the hallways on each floor. Third, to make sure Yugi's grandpa is reminded that if I don't get his rarest card that has just came out in his store he shall meet consequences and fourth..." he smirked whilst pausing, seeing his little brother walk by. "Is to keep Mokuba out of my way for tomorrow evening, you are to take him to the dentists."

"What?!" Mokuba squeaked, fear filling his eyes. "I'm to go, where?! Bug brother, I thought you were taking me..." he paused. Meranda sighed and smiled at him, "Mokuba, don't be scared, I'll be there so all will be all right."

"Right, now that is all settled. Get out of my office." Seto said, going back to his work on the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 am

Alice had heard Seto, nodding back as she took the cards. She was hearing him talk about Yugi's grandpa, thinking that is mean, saying he would hurt Yugi's grandpa if he didn't get a card. Then she heard about Mokuba going to the dentist, seeing the boy scared. Kids, they're always afraid of going to the dentist. Alice heard Seto, nodding back as she then left with Meranda out of there. She hoped that with these new cards, she could hold her own against the more powerful duelists. Alice was thinking about the tournament as they walked.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:17 am

The moon was out and the stars were shining in the sky as the doors to Kaiba's corporations opened, Meranda went out but sidekicked the right door lazily on her way out. She could hear Alice coming up beside her off to the right and sighed irritable that there were jobs here set by Seto for her to do tomorrow. A promise is a promise and even though she didn't want to do the chores, Meranda had to for Alice's sake. Seto would make Alice give back the cards if the chores weren't up to standard.

"This sucks. Why do I get treated like scum by my family Alice? It's just not right!" Meranda raged, kicking a postbox on the way to the game store.

Marik rode up on his motorbike and took off his helmet. "Hey you two. Yugi got me to come look for you both. How did it go with Seto?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 am

Alice was following Meranda out of the building, seeing the stars and moon in the sky. She could see as Meranda didn't look that happy, hearing her. "I'm sorry." Alice had then said back to her, seeing her kick the postbox and feeling bad that Meranda is being treated badly by her family. But then she was shocked, seeing Marik and hearing him. "It went fine." Alice said back, looking down as she stepped in front of Meranda, protecting her. Of all the people for Yugi to send, why Marik?! She felt uncomfortable, especially knowing that he had been controlling her in that last duel. This is the last person that they needed to see tonight. "We should be going now. Bye." Alice said back, taking Meranda's hand and starting to walk away from Marik very fast. They need to get back home and away from this guy.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 am

"I bet Yugi didn't send him, I bet Marik just made it up so he could trick us Alice," Meranda said, keeping in pace with Alice so she wouldn't fall over due to how quick they were walking.

Speaking of Yugi. "hey guys, how'd it go?" Yugi asked, he yawned a little.

"It went well Yugi, Alice has the cards she needs and I am to report to Seto tomorrow at midday. I really don't want to, but I have to otherwise I have to pay," Meranda said, irritated.

"How much would it have been if you had to pay?" Yugi asked, curious as to what may have been.

"I'm not sure..." Meranda replied trailing off. "You think those cards will help you Alcie?" she asked, turning to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 am

Alice had heard Meranda, agreeing with her as they kept walking. Then they were relieved as they had gotten back, seeing and hearing Yugi. She was hearing Meranda, nodding back to the other. "Yeah, these should help me." Alice said back to her, smiling. Then she remembered what happened with Marik before as she looked at Yugi. "On our way out though, Marik came up to us, saying that you sent him to look for us. We left before he could say or do anything else though." Alice had then said back to Yami Yugi, sighing. She really wanted to avoid that guy as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:37 am

"He has a way of tricking people Alice, I'm glad to know you both got away before anything bad could have happened to you," Yami Yugi said, frowning for a moment. "It's strange though, I don't know what Marik is playing at but something just doesn't seem right to me."

"I know what you mean, and Alice we should be more careful," Meranda said, glancing at Yami Yugi, she felt the spirit in the staff stirring up; felt the what she felt, heard what was being thought. "I-I'd better get home. See you both around Alice, Yugi," Meranda yelled out to them, waving after walking away.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Alice had heard Yugi, glad to hear that he was relieved. But she heard the last sentence, agreeing with him and nodding back to the other. Something definitely doesn't seem right, considering that it is Marik after all. Alice had heard Meranda, nodding back to her. But then she was hearing the other, surprised to see her suddenly leave as she nodded. "It must be Yami Meranda coming out. I should probably get home too, so I can figure out my strategy with these new cards in my deck." Alice then said back to Yami Yugi, waving goodbye to him. She walked away, heading home by herself and thinking about all of this as she walked, sighing.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 am

"I'll walk alongside you Alice. There's no telling if Marik or Bakura may show up," Yami Yugi said, smiling for a moment. "It's best to be careful."

Elsewhere at home, Meranda tried and tried to keep herself distracted but before she could even put her music in the stereo. Yami Meranda took over, she stood up after Meranda had doubled over screaming before dropping on the bed. Smirking she opened the front door once downstairs in the hallway. There were places to go before the moon was full in the night sky and no time was to be wasted before midnight. Coming out into the streets and spotting in the near distance, Alice, she glared as she recognized the Pharaoh walking alongside Alice.

'Drat. Fun ruined...' her thoughts switched off, she had spotted Bakura. 'Hmm, wonder what he is up to. I'll go look...'

"It was good of Meranda to do that for you Alice. I didn't think Seto would be that generous," Yami Yugi said, thinking that maybe Meranda had used some sort of wiccan spell on Seto.

'No, only that spirit from the staff has that type of ability. Meranda wouldn't attempt on controlling people like that...' he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Yami Meranda.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 am

Alice had heard Yami Yugi, nodding back to him and agreeing. She was hearing him talk about how Seto couldn't have been that generous. "Well, they are family so even sometimes he wants to help her." she said back to him, smiling. If she had a cousin, she was sure that they would help her if she needed it. As they walked, she had then noticed Yami Meranda and seeing her going over to Bakura, shocked. "It's Yami Meranda!" Alice said to Yami Yugi before running over and getting in between her and Bakura, not wanting anything to happen to him.

(Going to anime convention today, so no internet for next three days)
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:36 am

(ah okay thank you for letting me know of that :) )

I also want to let you know something, I put Ryou as the hikari and Bakura as the Yami. So when you see 'Bakura' on my reply it means the Yami but if I had put Ryou, then it's not the Yami. If you got confused by what I said, let me know. Also, would you like to rp as Bakura? I don't mind roleplaying as him if you don't want to but I was only wondering. )

"No, Alice, don't!" Yami Yugi put out a arm to stop her.

It was already too late, Alice had gone and Yami Meranda put out her staff and then a black light of lightning struck Alice down from the staff's crystal. Yami Yugi ran over to Alice getting between her and Yami Meranda before any more danger could become of Alice. Yami meranda glared at the Pharaoh; hating him more than the mortals lingering within the world. They glared at one another for a few seconds.

"Alice, stay behind me," Yami Yugi urged to Alice, keeping eye contact with Bakura and Yami Meranda. "You dare harm Alice again and we may have to settle this in a Shadow game," he said, his duel disk opening out from his arm with his other hand going towards the duel deck within one of his trouser pockets.

Last edited by 02041992Beck on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing font color to the second paragraph within the brackets)
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:38 pm

(Oh, okay. I did get a little confused, because I thought that like you are doing with Meranda, that you would put Yami in front of Bakura to indicate whether he is Bakura or Yami Bakura. Regular Bakura? Maybe, but would you be rping as Yami Bakura if that is the case?)

Alice had heard Yugi, stunned as she felt the shock hit and go through her body. She collapsed onto the ground, hurting a lot from being struck by the lightning. Then she had heard Yami Yugi, nodding back as she watched. But Alice had heard Yami Yugi mention about settling this in a Shadow Game, remembering the one they went through. "Don't do it, Yugi." Alice said back to him, still in pain. She didn't want him to lose to Yami Meranda in a Shadow Game.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:56 am

"That is what she wants Yugi, she wants you to do it again to make a different outcome. Don't," Tara said, seeing the look of evil in Yami Meranda's eyes, her own sister's eyes. It was also her own sister within those eyes of Yami Meranda, Tara could feel it. "No..." she gasped, sinking to her knees on the ground.

Yami Yugi nodded and turned to Yami Meranda. "I fear I must decline that offer, Mesta, we both know what happened the last time a Shadow Game had commenced," he said keeping eye contact.

"Indeed you do Pharaoh, but, there will be another time and place," Yami Meranda responded before slipping into her realm as the shadows took her.

Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Alice was relieved, seeing as Yami Meranda had surprising left after Yugi rejected her offer. But then she saw as Tara was on her knees, very worried. Even though she was still hurting from the lightning, she had gone over to her. "What's wrong?" Alice had then asked Tara, wondering. Bakura had been watching the whole scene, intrigued by this Mesta who seemed to be a spirit possessing that girl, much like he is with Ryou and Atem with Yugi. He could also tell that Mesta hated Yugi with a passion, thinking that they are both on the same side. For now, he decided to play dumb, pretending to be Ryou and find out more about this Mesta. "Are you alright, both of you?" Bakura had asked Tara and Alice, acting confused and worried. He had looked at Alice, thinking of how that Mesta seemed to hate her and wondering how he could use her to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Tara glanced up to see who had spoke. "Oh, yes, yes I'm okay it's just, um..." she turned to Yugi and asked, "who is he?"

Yami Yugi smiled and turned to Ryou. "Ryou, this is Tara Steele; her and her sister Meranda had just moved here from London, that's right isn't it Tara?" he turned back towards Tara and Tara nodded.

"I'm surprised she left," Tara said turning to Alice and spotting Marik. "Good thing too, say, Alice, isn't that Namu over there?" she asked, looking over by the cafe.

Joey heard Ryou and smiled ocne seeing him. "hey Ryou, where you been? You should have been here a moment ago, a freaky different type of Shadow Game had started up. We're lucky Yugi didn't get burnt any worse than he had, too bad the freak who did it to him had fled before I could get a go at her," Joey said, seeing that Yugi was still wincing and checking his right hand still.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:35 pm

Bakura chuckled in his head as the girl didn't know who Ryou was and that Atem was foolish enough to think that he is actually Ryou. He listened to him, surprised from hearing that the girl Mesta is possessing and this girl are sisters. He could definitely use that information later on. "It is very nice to meet you Tara. I'm Ryou Bakura." he said back to him like his other half would, smiling. But then he heard of the name Namu, looking over and seeing Marik. Alice was surprised, seeing that this boy is Ryou, remembering what Yugi said about Ryou having an evil spirit too. Then she had heard Tara, looking over and seeing Marik, shocked. Damn it, not him again! "Yeah. I'll be right back." she told the other, wanting to confront him about having been controlled in the duel before and then showing up before with her and Meranda. She was walking over into the cafe, seeing Marik as her fists clenched. Bakura had heard Joey, extremely surprised to hear that Atem had gotten injured in a Shadow Game with Mesta, smirking a little. He definitely needs her on his side. "I've been busy. I am sorry to hear that Yugi." Bakura said back to Joey and Yugi, acting concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next