AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Compliment the Signature Game

Go down 
+7
NavyReservist
Okami Yammi
Jade
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Compliment the Signature Game Empty
PostSubject: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:01 am

This game is an easy one, just a simple thing to pass time.

What you do is you look at the last user's signature in the game to have posted and post something you like about their signature. It can be about the colors, the style, the character in it, whatever comes to mind that you like!

So have it, folks. Let's get to complimenting everyone's signatures.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:03 am

I like your sig because of all the movement in it~. Nothing is set in one spot and it flows quite nicely throughout the entire signature while still attracting the eyes attention to Norman in the middlish~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:05 am

I love your siggy because of the fractals, c4ds and brushes used to help highlight the image of Saturos. The purple also helps to both compliment and contrast to Saturos' natural skin color and make him 'pop.'
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game 196

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 am

I like your siggie because you signed it with mottos that I strongly agree with.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:34 pm

I like your siggy because the purple and pink really set the white off~
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Compliment the Signature Game Poyomon
PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game 280

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Your's is very unique with the art style and designs, it almost reminds me of some exotic place~. Tail Wag
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:18 am

I like your signature due to the colors. They're all cool or neutral and they blend well with one another that's complimentary and doesn't drown out the character on the image.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:57 pm

I like your signature because the red sparks of fire are really eye catching, besides that you did a wonderful job on it.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 pm

I like your sig because the colors are very bright.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Compliment the Signature Game Pbucket
PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game 037

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:56 am

I like your sig because it brings me back to memories of the past when in high school and my friends and I would go all out doing anything Pokemon related!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:10 pm

I like your siggy because the words seem to hold a deep meaning toward you. I also like the picture you used in said siggy. It shows some confident people and I'm guessing you feel that way as well.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:27 am

I like your siggy because of the way you used the effects to really compliment the drawing, I almost thought it was originally part of the drawing at first glance! Plus, it has the gentle, calm look yet also seems a bit solemn and lonely~
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game 196

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:23 pm

I like your signature because it contains lyrics from my favourite band!! Also because that purple goes with the blue in the pictue rather nicely :)
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:33 pm

I like your signature because the purple compliments the pink you can see in it.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:59 pm

I really like Oki's signature because of the soft orange and blue. They really pull together nicely and highlight the pop of the character really well.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game 509

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 pm

I like your signature because it's so festive. It reminds of Cinco de Mayo, really. Even though the colors are muted behind the girl, they help to make her 'pop' and makes her the center focus.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Compliment the Signature Game Pbucket
PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game 037

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:41 pm

I like your signature because it has a moving feature and the character looks awesome in this signature!! (I wish I had one like that! Want!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:36 pm

I like your signature because of the statement that declares why we don't have any Pokemon in reality.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:24 pm

I like Fang's siggy because of how soft and bright it looks, the exact opposite of the rp it was based off of. Kind of reflects a happier time or even a peaceful moment~.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game 509

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:12 pm

I like your signature because of how confident Emmet looks. Not only that the softer 'colors' - or lack of them, really - fits well considering Emmet is the white-clothed twin.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:59 pm

I really like your signature~. All the colors fit well together and give it a rather firey look, which works really well.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:01 pm

I like your siggy because it pops rather nicely. The text on it is also very nice, inspiring in a way, and holds a lot of meaning behind it.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:15 am

I like your signature because the silhouette contrasts with the background very well. It really suits the text, as it actually seems a bit day-dreamy.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:19 pm

I love your siggy, the pastel color really pulls up a dream like feeling that matches the quote beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:23 pm

I like your siggy because it really draws the eye. The blue really sticks out and sort of has a glow to it. I tend to notice it very quickly since it's my favorite color~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compliment the Signature Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next