AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions 196

Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Empty
PostSubject: Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions   Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:08 pm

I was on the old site -- FanFicsGalore -- and was looking through my old posts to find this old thread. Basically you all ask me on what my opinion is on certain ships and pairings.

So, I have posted this so that you yourself may ask questions about any shipping or you yourself being paired with anyone you like. You may also ask for anything here and also comment on any other replies I have come up with for these. These are only a few though, but you may ask however times you may want about any couple and shipping. I won't mind.

Don't double post though.

Anyway, ask away~!

{IXI}

* Both suggestions were from quite some time ago.

EVU- wrote:
Oh! I have a question for you~! It might take your mind off of this nonsend and also because I like your poetic, romantic deductions about our shippings! What do you think about Scarfshipping?

Ah... Scarfshipping...

Scarfshipping is a fluffy and romantic way of saying "Let me keep you warm with love." with a scarf that belongs to one or the other. A red rose signifies the soft beauty behind the companionship and the innocence that is behind the meaning and very purpose of its wonderful actions and warmth. Scarfshipping signifies the cute side of the love and can bring two lovers or friends much closer. When the scarf is shared, nothing will break that imaginable thread that is tied around the two and the rose will never loose a single petal, for the love and cute side is belonging to that of a pure white innocence existing from within.

{IXI}

Dream Drops wrote:
Awww! That's really cute Miyu! I love it!

Fang and I wanna know what you'd think of her and Dualscar~.

Ah. Thank you.

Hmmm...

The relationship of Hatter and Dualscar will be one of many budding roses. Many flirtatious comments are certainly involved with affectionate love that is common among most couples, though theirs is much more special with a touch of sane and purity of a star inside. A daisy signifies the tall and long relationship they wall have and how big their love really is. Whenever the two are together, they forget the world around them and pay attention to their own since they want to spend some quality time after long hours of tiresome reality.

A day doesn't go by when they do not share a hug or a kiss of true love.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions 570

PostSubject: Re: Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions   Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:06 pm

I have a few questions~.

May I ask what ships/pairings you support (any anime, comic, or whatever else)?

Do you pair people on this site with characters?

Thanks. :)

Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions   Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 pm

I got one for ya on top of Rinny's; What do you think of Vector and Oki/Manic?
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions   Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:16 pm

What does Miyu think of ClairexSurge, neh, neh~? <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions   Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Miyu~Miyu -- Shipping and Pairing Questions
Page 1 of 1