AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.28 And Here We Go! - in which Fang sporks using only My Little Pony images and .gifs

Is Claire in danger than ever before? Can the four stop the bio weapons war and find the team in time before K unleashes her plan?

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Ba0

Claire’s kick had sent Mark flying into Leon as they both smashed backed into one of the empty glass cylinders. She then turned to you and David, her blue eyes fierce with animosity.

“Claire,” you say gently while putting up your hands. “It’s me Karla, your BFF remember? C’mon! We got tattoos of it!”

"Tattoos, are you serious? I knew you had no self control."

“Shut up we were in Vegas.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] FluttershyIsNotAmused

“Its useless Karla, give it time and she’ll be under my control forever.” K said from her seat on the rail above you all, watching the oncoming battle escalade.

“Hey f you! No one asked for your two sense.” You snapped.

"I'm not that bad am I?..." David stumbled backwards.

“I think she’s grown to like you.” you say sarcastically.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Tumblr_lizbyjbQl51qhvm4uo1_400

Claire then began walking towards you two, slowly at first and then she ran that’s when you and David got into defense stances. She jumped and in midair sank her leg down upon David’s shoulder as he falls to the floor cursing nonetheless, her other leg kicks you in the torso as you fly back and hit the wall.

“Goddamn it! Screw this!” you shout as you quickly get up and run towards her.

You kicked she blocked with her arm as you two kept up the assault on each other, eventually you had managed to hit her lightly with your palms as she skidded across the floor.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Sleeping

"Wait Karla, don't do it! You're both going to get hurt!" Mark exclaimed.

“Don’t worry; Karla’s not going to hurt her. She wouldn’t, they’ve been friends ever since Raccoon City.”
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Images-8

Leon assured as Mark kept watching.

Claire quickly got to her feet as you and David approached her; David went first with a pulled back fist as you went for a roundhouse kick…that was a bad move. In sheer seconds her right hand caught his fist as her left hand caught your ankle in midair; with both of her arms crossed. She then un did her arms while sending you both flying behind her, this time though David landed on top of you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] NotAmused

“David…cutting off…oxygen supply.” You gasped.

"Are you used to this all the time?" David looked down your chest then back at you.

"Can't seem to stay away from me, huh?...This never gets old does it, Jugs?"

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Tumblr_lizbyjbQl51qhvm4uo1_400

"Claire, listen to me! Focus, this isn't you!" Mark struggled to get Claire's attention.

“Get off!” you hurled him off.

David softly elbowed your chest, "The hell, you looking at? I did it, so what?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] I_don__t_get_it_by_mezkalito4p-d4ha

You look at him with eyes wide and mouth agape as you cover your chest, “Hey! Try that again dumbass and your dead!”

"If you two don't help me out here, and quit chatting...I swear to God!...Claire's tough, especially if none of you are helping!"

“You be quiet!”

"That's a strong comment for someone with huge jugs, Jugs.” David smirked as you glared at him.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Derpybs

“I’m starting to-” you were cut off when Claire came running at you, you quickly got up and proceeded to punch her when it happened…her hand found her way on the back of your right shoulder and with a simple snap she dislocated your arm.

You screamed as she elbowed you back against the wall, “Oh god…it really hurts!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] 131090131934

"Karla!...You okay?...Again?" David yelled out, while making his way towards you.

Mark runs over with Leon as they block Claire from you, "God, Claire knows how to pack a punch; doesn't she, Kennedy?”

“That’s why she scares me at times.” Leon responded.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Sleeping

“Oh no…” you whispered. You realized that since your healing abilities were rapid it healed before you could snap it back in place. “David.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] FluttershyBoohoohoo

"Hey, buddy...Yeah, I know...you look awful, but that's why I’m here...So what now?"

“I’m gonna need you to snap it back in place.” You say while breathing hard.

"You're not serious?...You're joking right? I'm not doing that you loon." He exclaimed while looking at you as if you were a loon.

“I’m serious!” you exclaimed with hot tears filling your eyes,

David sees this and reluctantly gives in.

"...Ugh the face. Alright, but try not to scream okay?...I don't like screamers "

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-untitled1

“Its fine, hurry…I don’t think your brother and Leon can hold her down any longer.”

"He, he. I can't believe how week they are. Right, Jugs?” he attempted at a joke as you smile a bit.

“Be quiet…dumbass.” You say quietly.

He places a hand on your shoulder while the other grips your arm and puts it back before eyeing you one last time.

"God David could you be any slower?! I'm losing my patience..." Mark tried to keep his grip steadied.

“Do it David.” Leon urges as Claire was beginning to struggle.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Rarityheaddesk

David curses and snaps it back into place as you unwillingly scream from the excruciating pain,

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Mlfw4923-tumblr_m1rxrxEX5b1r3k1m8o1

once that was over it healed rapidly and the pain seized. Just in time too since Claire pushed Mark and Leon away before running towards you and David.

Suddenly K jumped down and stopped Claire with a finger to her forehead, “Let’s save this for another day…we’re on a schedule.”

Claire stands still as you four watch them in silence, K then turned back to you as she smiled. “Looks like the Horse has overthrown the Queen.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] F00

They jump up to the second level while looking down at you all, “Just for the record, Chris is not here. You’re wasting your time.” She replied before she disappeared.

Claire stared at you all not moving until her master called.

"No,no, no! Claire...Claire! Listen to me!..."

She snaps her head back at him…for a moment you all see something flash behind her eyes, a flash of sympathy maybe. But then she turned and walked away.

"Claire, I'm not going to lose you!...Shit!” Mark shouted.

"We've been roaming around for Chris, when he's not even here?...Perfect. Someone's gonna pay." David shot a bullet at the ground. "Bull shit!"

“Now’s not the time to be pointing fingers, if he’s not here then she let it slip that he’s alive…and that’s all I need to know.” You say quietly still sitting down.

"...What's next? We had her. We had her!" Mark yelled. "Bad luck always seems to cloud over me for some reason."

“We’ll just have to keep finding clues. I see no reason to throw in the towel.” Leon said confidently while crossing his arms.

"We got caught with our pants down." David commented.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Mlfw1100_tumblr_ltowepSpMf1qafrh6

“That only works if we were lying.” Leon said looking at David oddly.

"No, pants down? More like ass raped! Talk about another problem to worry about." Mark sighed.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] RainbowDash4

"Well Leon, Karla...you have a smoke now?"

“You two are acting as though we got caught already! We just have to-”

"Go after your twin. Damn she's the one who has the entire team." Mark countered as you nodded at him.

“K is not the only problem. We still have Demitri and Mercury to worry about and Wesker.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Silly_applejack_animation_by_mariokinz-d3ah7ji

"Wesker?" Mark repeated.

"What kind of name is Wesker? Sounds like a cat food name brand.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] NotAmused

I swear these names are becoming bothersome...and what the hell is he in all this?" David asked as he and the other two towered over you.

“Wesker is and has always been the major villain here. He’s the one responsible for the Arklay incident and the Uroboros project back in Africa last time; he also killed many in the process…” Leon looked over at you. “Including Zachary Smith.”

"Who's Zachary, Jugs? Another friend of yours?"

“My brother.” You say quietly with a small smile.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] 789

"Oh sorry." Mark apologized.

"My fault, I said too much..." David spoke quietly as you smiled at him.

“Let’s get moving we’re going to the Middle East and find a way to get to the team.” Leon said.

“Yeah, go, go power rangers.” you say sarcastically.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] FluttershyIsNotAmused

"Yeah, I really don't think you should be talking, Jugs. You're the villain here anyways, Mega Chest."

“You have a lot to say don’t you dumbass?” you asked him. “She’s not me! She’s just a clone.”

"I know, that's why I'm glad your here. You know you'd be bored without me...smartass."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] 66fe449b7f8eab72368b11475cc15959

"Shut up you two. I was serious about making your lives a living hell." Mark commented.

Leon sighed while massaging his temples, “Really.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where are we going Demitri?” Rachel demanded as he led her down the bright lit hallway.

“Why so serious? Can’t you be a little enthusiastic?”

“How can I be with you quoting ‘Joker’s’ lines? And you haven’t even told me where we were going dick hole!”

“You and your plans.”

“Stop it.” She warned.

“Fine…we’re going to follow Karla. When I got her in a chokehold I slipped a tracking device on the back of her neck…a thin slip too.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] F00

“So, what’s this we?”

“You heard Craig…we’re in this.” He smirked.

“I hate you so much right now.”

“C’mon, it’s been a while since you were on the field, bitch.”

“What?”

“What?” he repeated as she glared at him before they entered the weapons room. “This time, I’m killing her bodyguards.”

“We’ll see about that.” Rachel responded as she slipped on a holster for her magnum.

“Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established-”

“Demitri shut the hell up!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wow…Claire twisted my ankle.”

“You shouldn’t be so cheerful about that…can you walk okay?” Leon asked as you nodded but when you got up to stand you felt pain shoot up your ankle and you fell forward on him.

“Looks like I can’t…wow…the last time I twisted my ankle it was on my high school graduation…sweet!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] TheStupidity

"You moron, that's not something to be happy about. You sure Claire didn't tip you on your head? It would explain a lot...and make understand a lot better.” David crossed his arms while giving you the look that he was satisfied with his comment.

“Do you come with a shut the hell up button?”

"No as a matter of fact I don't. Hey you don't hear me say, do you come with a boob shrinking button? Distractions like that should really be kept down to a minimum. I bet your bra's too tight."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] 6c4

“Oh yes and you would know right? So far I haven’t heard complaints from the other two. And FYI no one told you stare at my chest.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Mlfw1100_tumblr_ltowepSpMf1qafrh6

“Enough already, if I have to hear you two one more time I’m separating you.” Leon made his threat clear by having you lean on him for support and having David on Mark’s other side.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Mark chuckled.

“Goody too shoes.” You and David mumbled as the four of you came out of the facility, you were met by Amunet and the soldiers rushing past you and into the facility to destroy it.

“What happened to you Karla?” Amunet asked as you limped against Leon.

“A little birdie beat me up.”

"Yeah Karla got her ass handed. But good thing I was there to help out from some eternal damage. But I think that's too late." Amunet nodded slowly confused with the whole situation.

"Damn it Dave."

“There you go, I swear to god you just love me enough to do this don’t you?!” you demanded as far as your temperament went…it didn’t improve one bit.

"Knowing your the only one to keep me this company and entertainment, of course. If you weren't around to keep me happy, I think I'd go crazy...I guess you can say I love you." David punched you in the arm.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] 66fe449b7f8eab72368b11475cc15959

You on the other hand growled and punched him harder on the arm, “OW!”

“Ex-girlfriends, you have to adore them right?” Leon asked with a smile as Amunet nodded agreeing.

“If only Ex’s could be like Karla.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Sm3osg

She answered. “Moving on to business Mr. Kennedy, we have prepared a chopper for your departure for Saudi Arabia. There you will meet with the division and they should prep you on what is going on.”

“Excellent,” you say as you shift around. “It’s not a long trip is it?”

Amunet stared back at you with surprise, “You’re still going?”

“It’ll heal, trust me. For now, I want you to personally try and locate those missing people.”

She nodded as sweat was beginning to glisten on her brow from the Africa’s intense heat, “The names? I will do all I can to help you find them.”

You nodded as Leon’s arm tightened around you, to prevent you from falling onto the sand. “Chad Kaplan, Sheva Alomar, Claire Redfield-” Mark’s fists clenched. “Milla Kennedy-Redfield, Jill Valentine, Carlos Oliveria, Rebecca Chambers, Eric Marini, Billy CoenBenny Stripper, and possibly Chris Redfield.”

Amunet nodded while typing in the names onto her PDA, you looked over at the two brothers as they stood silent.

She looked back up at you and nodded, “I will do my best, and you can rely on me.”

"Wait a sec, it must be my hearing...Milla Kennedy-Redfield?...You don't know who the father is?"

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] 6c4

David turned to you and Leon. "And after all the crap I've been saying?!"

"What are you, the kid's stepfather?" Mark spoke back.

"I just want to get thing sorted out is all."

“Milla is not our biological child David.” Leon began as he nodded at you to finish.

“Dumbass…not that long ago when Chris and I went to Russia to find Leon we found Milla with her mother. Inevitably her mother was murdered by the criminal who had Leon captive and who was also planning the end of the world. And so Chris and I decided to adopt her, joint custody. Happy?” you said.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Scootaloo-DidntRead

"...So you didn't..." David ran his hand through his dark brown hair. "That would have been awkward."

"Why would it?" Mark went into questioning.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-stupid-tourists

"Never mind...God I really need nicotine." David coughed.

“You sound like my grandma…she has the same smoker’s cough like you!”

"He, he. Bet you think you're so funny....Mega chest."

David commented, as you pulled a hair from his head.

"Ow!...Pain in my ass."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Opinion
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Oh my Lord, all of the My Little Pony. And it just fits with every point, not even having to use words. I love it! :D
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Oh my Lord, all of the My Little Pony. And it just fits with every point, not even having to use words. I love it! :D
I feel it speaks volumes when I can picspam and not have to say a single thing myself, much less have to expand on anything presented to me.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:03 pm

It's gonna take all the brain bleach in the world to make me forget about 'Jugs'. Hell, call the Men In Black have them wipe our memories of this fiasco..

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] 902248461
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
It's gonna take all the brain bleach in the world to make me forget about 'Jugs'. Hell, call the Men In Black have them wipe our memories of this fiasco..

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] 902248461
Oh, God, I agree! MIB make everything better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [28]
Page 1 of 1