AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.39 Whose Side Are We On?

If this turns into some Team Leon/Team Chris bullshit I'm killing everyone. No exceptions!

Claire and Zachary witness K make her next move...

Strange, considering she hasn't been present for chapters on end! Your antagonist does not hold enough weight behind her to be classified as an unseen menace in those instances.

Zachary and Claire were watching as one by one old villains from before appeared in front of them. Steve was on K’s left as Sherry was on her right; today her sword was strapped to her back that was the only weapon she needed for her powers were far powerful.

I'm going to itemize my questions;
A) Why the fuck does Sherry have a sword?
B) Was that supposed to mention K having the sword strapped to her? Bad wording makes it seem like it's Sherry.
C) What powers? You listed them once and they didn't do her much good, she was still run off.
D) Why not just use the good ol' fashioned gun? Head or heartshot and you're dead.

One of the people was a man with chin length wavy black hair; he looked like a Spaniard and his accented tone made it clear that he was.

Wavy black....? Spaniard...? Oh, no.... No. No. Nonononononono-

“So, why are we all together hm?” he asked as he glanced at Claire and Zachary.

“I’ll be explaining that shortly.” K answered with a smirk.

Zachary studied the Spaniard man once more before leaning close to Claire’s ear, “I know him,” he whispered in her ear as she kept her gaze on the people. “That’s Luis Sera, the man that Karla and Leon ran into back in Spain when they were looking for Ashley.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] AHAHAH

“But why him though?”

“To use against em’ I guess, besides us.”

MAKE YOUR OWN GODDAMN FUCKING CHARACTERS! STOP DRAGGING EVERY. SINGLE. RESIDENT EVIL CHARACTER INTO THIS! THIS IS NOT ONLY DOWNRIGHT UNLIKELY IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE! ALL OF THESE PEOPLE?! ALL OF THEM BEING CONNECTED IN THE SAME SITUATION!? NO! LIFE DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!

“Makes sense.” Claire breathed out in an angry huff as her blue eyes scanned around her only to find that one of them was missing. “Where’s Ricardo?”

“He said he didn’t want to be apart of this operation.” Steve answered with a sneer.

So, again, why is the doppelganger using him and allowing him to do what he pleases? This completely undermines her cruelty and maliciousness.

Claire inwardly hated what he had become; the once sweet but very reckless boy she had grown to like was now as cruel and sadistic as Karla’s twin.

Sickening as that is. And we all know it's because Gabby couldn't be assed to create her own characters to filll these spots. There's a point where using someone against others makes sense and then there's bullshitting everyone's death status to achieve it and then not give proper and valid reasonings as to why they went to the dark side.

“Leon and his friends aren’t making things easier for you are they? That and your twin.” Came the sardonic voice of Alexia Ashford, she and Alfred came in and didn’t so much as spare Claire a glance.

If I were Claire this would be my following response given that she WITNESSED THE ISLAND BLOW UP and HELPED TO KILL BOTH ASHFORD SIBLINGS;
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Thatssotruecom_534_1329514225

“You can say that.”

“Mr. Kennedy still has the parasite in him, it von’t be long until it consumes him and controls him for eternity.”

Actually, no. He would have been controlled by it long before now given the Plaga's rate of growth in the few days it took to span through the events in RE4.

A thick Russian accent came from a tall woman with porcelain skin and short dark hair; red eyes and lips made her look like an evil doll. “But the question that remains is vhy I should help the bitch that killed me?”

“Oh shut up.” K snapped. “You should be lucky I resurrected you.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Tumblr_lv12gxnNQ61r0r60n

“So, they aren’t her clones that she created…she actually resurrected them.” Claire was appalled and surprised to say the least.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Mishaclosetoblasphemy

“Their mind sets actually,” Steve turned around to face her and for the first time she tensed under his stare. “She creates the bodies but she had to do a lot of power to return their minds and personalities, save for us five.” He finished and turned back around.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Original2-2

Zachary counted the many villains in the room with them and from what he had learned from Steve there was; Alexia and Alfred, SvetlanaRosso, Nakasha, Anya, Olexa, Luis, Saddler, Salazar, Mendez, Nicholi, William Birkin, and-

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Deandisbelief
Nicholai! She brought back my Russian-man, too!? AND FUCKING WILLY-B?!!
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS EVEN GOING ON ANYMORE?!!!!!!

“Why are we here for? And why is Karla here?” the gruff voice came from the right as K smiled at Jack Krauser.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] OMGWTF

[ P R O C E S S I N G . ONE MOMENT PLEASE ]

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] AHAHAH

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Original-9
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] 000et519Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] 569b4d4aIllegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Ioj68yjpg-1
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Tumblr_m23f8xAbPl1qa6w2d

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Original-5 Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Tumblr_m9d6qxEonS1qemuua
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Angelerror

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Original-6
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:22 am

I-I- ..My brain just went into self defense mode, I think my IQ just took a big hit from this fanfic. I cannot believe what I just read just now.

I.. I quit on life now.

*slinks off deeper into the alien hive*
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] 196

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:45 am

When I saw that long list, I was thinking "At least she forgot about Krauser."

Then he shows up as if she heard me. Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] 3524266654
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 am

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
I-I- ..My brain just went into self defense mode, I think my IQ just took a big hit from this fanfic. I cannot believe what I just read just now.

I.. I quit on life now.

*slinks off deeper into the alien hive*

It's horrible isn't it? How, I just - .... .... How does one think it's okay to just bring back everyone whose DIED in the series thus far for personal gain?!

DivineAgent- wrote:
When I saw that long list, I was thinking "At least she forgot about Krauser."

Then he shows up as if she heard me. Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] 3524266654

I was really, really hoping she'd forget about Krauser. As soon as I saw his name my brain broke and my initial reaction became;
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Tumblr_m9d6qxEonS1qemuua
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [39 Part 1]
Page 1 of 1