AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:45 am

Some background information on this one. Unlike the others, I have read this beforehand. It is not an actual chapter, it is an author's notice. I had read through it beforehand to see if I needed to include it in the sporking or not. Considering the content involved, especially that at the bottom, what I normally would have skipped entirely has become a part of the spork.

Without that said, let's dig in and see what I have to say.

Ok, so I know maybe some of you are wondering; 'Hey G15C, will there be a lemon?'

My answer? Yes there will be a lemon.

Much to my displeasure. And this kind of defeats the implication that Leon and Karla-Sue have already bumped uglies considering how Suethors just love the whole "losing virginity to the love interest" thing.

You heard right, I will be writing a lemon for the Leon S. Kennedy series.

I shudder to think what her sex scenes are like given her typical writing.

But the slight problem is that it won't be on Quizilla, nope. Instead when I publish the lemon part it will be on Lunaescence.com.

Lunaescence is another fan fiction site in which I have account with, I'll publish it there. The reason being is because my last two lemons (the very poor Kakashi one and Dante one, in my opinion.) were deleted by Quizilla. By who? I don't know. All they sent me was, 'Your story has been reported and blah blah blah...'

It was reported by someone who follows the rules set by the site and which you 'sign off on' to obey upon signing up. I'm surprised, frankly, that they don't outright ban users for violating such a rule as posting smut on a PG to T-rated site but then again the staff on Quizilla now-a-days are lazy and are only keeping the site running just well enough to bring in revenue from their users.

Don't get me wrong, I love Quizilla. But I just don't like the fact that now they're deleting lemons.

Oh, no. Lemons have always been apart of the "Do Not Post" rules on Quizilla. They only enforce their rules, however, when someone reports something. The staff don't do their own job.

So as I said when the Leon Kennedy lemon is ready I'll post it under my pename Rikku23. (BTW, I also have a Chris RedfieldxOc on there as well if you want to check it out.)

So, be on the lookout for the link when I'm ready to post it.

I would rather you don't post it at all.

It might be soon or it might be until the fourth series...oops gave it away didn't I?

Not like you were being subtle about it. And thank God almighty that you stopped the fourth segment of my own personal hell after only four chapters.

So if you want the lemon now or until later, message me your comments and I'll always respond. Or any other questions.

One more thing to address:

I know some of you might or might not like the little love triangle between KarlaxChrisxLeonXDavid.

That's not a triangle that's a fucking soap opera.

'Will Karla end up with Chris?'

'Will she end up with that perverted David Conway?'

My answer people?

Come on now. This IS a Leon S. Kennedy fic.

Which is exactly why you're beating around the bush with it.

ALL relationships have drama and hardships.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Orig-10266331
Are you fucking kidding me?!?! Yes, relationships have hardships! Not all of them have drama, however, depending on how level-headed the two people are. But never to this insane degree! The part where Leon broke up with Karla-Sue? That was a realistic situation given the circumstances! That I could stand, I could have even just stood with this claim if she had only fallen for one other man (would have been much better and more tolerable if it hadn't been a canon character)! But no! She's forced them to be jealous of each other, to argue about it with each other, to fight over her, to jeopardize their mission over her - EVERYTHING that could possibly happen with Karla-Sue has happened. Things that SHOULDN'T have been possible to happen given the plot happened.

This isn't just drama and hardship for realism it's drama and hardship for the sake of shits and giggles. It's not realistic and it's definitely not entertaining!

This right here? Convinces me thoroughly that Gabby15cancer has absolutely zero understanding of how relationships work.

If you think so otherwise then you must live in a fairytale with happy ponies and unicorns...just kidding I know you don't.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] 000f0qyc
Quite frankly I'd rather be living with the happy ponies and unicorns than to suffer anymore through your drek.

Sorry if I may sound rude but I'm just making sure that the Author(me) and the readers(you) are on the same level.

KARLA AND LEON WILL BE TOGETHER.

Guys, you know what this means right? It means that Gabby was receiving messages from her moronic fanbase wondering who Karla-Sue was going to end up with despite the fact that this all started out as a Leon story and remained labeled as such all through Russian Territories when Karla-Sue was lusting after Chris.

Just not as soon as you may think, yes they still want eachother. But Leon wants/tries to stay away from her because of the Plaga. Remember?

Oddly enough, no, considering it acts nothing like a Plaga and you only mention it to ramp up *~DRAMA~* when you see fit.

Please don't think I'm being rude, I'm just addressing the issues.

Thank you and continue to enjoy the Resident Evil:PKC series #3.

I don't enjoy it. I suffer from it.

Leon Kennedyx(OC/you/Karla Smith.)

Please stop this charade with pretending that Karla-Sue is supposed to embody the reading audience. We all know that most Suethors on Quizilla enjoy using this formatting solely because it's a way for readers to insert themselves into the Suethor's insert and they like to pretend that everyone wants to experience their fantasy version of themselves and their wet dream.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] 172

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:51 am

hahah she cracks me up. All relationships have drama, and hardship. Well honey not with your characters, by the time they have their pants off, they would be in the kitchen drinking milk with how you write.

And that is a laugh, she think those two were her poorly written pieces. I am not even going to dignify it as literature, are the worse. Has she not been proof reading (I know I made a funny, with all the errors I know for a fact she didn't) this piece of shit she calls a 'master piece?'

I hate sounding mean about this, but don't try to pass something shitty off as something great. It doesn't work like that. It just aggravates the fuck out of true fans who, one.) Understand the game, and have actually played more than just two. And two.) She really needs to go back to school. My five year old cousin could write you a story, and know where to put correct punctuation's, and to keep away from run on sentences. If a five year old can do that I am pretty sure she can, but reading what she writes it would seem she has the mental capacity of a three year old.

My cruelty speech is over.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40.5 - ASIDE]
Page 1 of 1