AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

My Pokemon OC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
animelover1016
Claptrap
Claptrap

My Pokemon OC Empty
PostSubject: My Pokemon OC   My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Name: Makala Mistituke
Parents: Josh Sinho - father, Maria Mistituke - mother.
Siblings: Flower Mistituke - sister jack Mistituke - brother
Friends traveling with her: Nina, Becca, Corey.
Lives: in the Sinnoh region
Crush: Ash
Works: is a trainer and coordinator.
Looks: Black hair to waist, brown eyes, black skirt, black tank top, tan skin, medium-sized height, black high heels.
Contest uniforms: She has many different kinds but her favorite is the one her mother made her. It's a black dress that starts at her chest and stops at the ground with thunderbolts on it. It's a frilly dress and Makala isn't fond of frilly dresses but she loves wearing it on contest days.

Pokemon:

Raichu: is Makala's first Pokemon. They have been together since Raichu hatched from an egg as a Pichu. Raichu is very strong and isn't scared to fight. He tries his best to protect Makala and the other small Pokemon from any harm.
Moves: Volt tackle, iron tail, thunder, thunderbolt
My Pokemon OC Raichu

Pikachu: is the mother of the Pokemon group. She protects everyone the best she can and is a motherly figure. She protects the Pichu brothers and makes sure they don't get hurt in any way.
moves: Volt tackle, iron tail, attract, thunderbolt.
My Pokemon OC Pikachu

Pichu brothers: The Pichu brothers were hatched from eggs when Makala was about nine. She's had them ever since. The Pichu brothers are very mischievous and act very wild. They don't mean to be crazy it's just how they are. They usually run off with out anybody noticing and getting themselves in a whole lot of trouble. Makala uses them a lot in contests to show off their cuteness.
moves: iron tail, thunder bolt, quick attack, volt tackle.
My Pokemon OC Pichu_brothers

Giratina: is Makala's legendary Pokemon. Even though Giratina acts all rough and tough it's actually a really nice Pokemon. Makala likes to sleep beside him or on his back when they're out in a forest or outside so she can be warm. The other Pokemon get close Giratina, too.
moves: Shadow force, shadow ball, dragon claw, stomp.
My Pokemon OC Giratina

Magmortar: He thinks he's a hot shot. He is a pretty strong Pokemon and likes to fight. He can be a hot head from time to time and is the boyfriend of Lopunny. He likes to fight against water types for some strange reason. Maybe because he wants to show those water-heads just how strong fire is against them.
moves: flamethrower, fire blast, flame wheel, hyper beam.
My Pokemon OC 31-magmortar

Lopunny: This is Lopunny. She is a shiny Pokemon which she is very proud of. She thinks she's much prettier than the other Lopunny cause they're yellowish and she's pink! She is the girlfriend of Magmortar and is usually used in contests to show off her beauty and power. She is very strong and hates getting dirty.
moves: Ice beam, mirror move, attract, dizzy punch.
My Pokemon OC 428

Pokemon in box: Purugly, Gardevior, Galade, Gliscor, Empoleon, Froslass, Roserade, Crobat, Lucario, Riolu, Milotic, Luxray, Weavile, Umbreon, Aggron, Jumpluff, Bastiodon, Bellosom, Flygon, Walerin, Drifblim, Alakazam, Ampheros, Leafeon, Banette, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Sharpedo, Azumarill, Magnezone, Noctowl, Dusknoir, Mamoswine, Togetic, Gastrodon (west). (all these are from my Platinum game for the DS. I have more but I'll add more as are rp progresses, ok? sound good?)

Father works as an elite four member. He works in the Elite Four. He matches up to Cynthia but you have to battle him before getting to Cynthia. His partner Pokemon is Deoxys.

Mom works as a top coordinator. She still is but kinda retired to spend more time with her kids but is still doing contests off and on from time to time. Her partner Pokemon is Purugly.

Jack is a Pokemon researcher. He catches Pokemon and researches about them. His partner Pokemon is Infernape.

Flower is a Pokemon artist. She likes to draw pictures of different Pokemon and sell them. Her partner Pokemon is Staraptor.

Corey is a gym leader but is traveling with Makala. He never likes staying in one place for a long time so he quit being a gym leader. He was a water gym leader so he has water Pokemon. He is the cook of Makala's group. His partner Pokemon is Feraligator.

Becca is a Pokemon researcher. She researches Pokemon and learns more about them. Her partner Pokemon is Ambipom.

Nina is a Pokemon trainer. She loves dark and ghost Pokemon! They're her favorites! Her Pokemon partner is Duskull.

I hope this info is good enough! I can't wait to roleplay with somebody sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : My Pokemon OC 2nged5x

My Pokemon OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon OC   My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Are you interested in a one on one roleplay?
Back to top Go down
animelover1016
Claptrap
Claptrap

My Pokemon OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon OC   My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:57 am

of course. i would love to do a one on one roleplay with you!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : My Pokemon OC 2nged5x

My Pokemon OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon OC   My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:59 am

animelover1016 wrote:
of course. i would love to do a one on one roleplay with you!

Awesome, awesome, I'll get a topic set up here~.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

My Pokemon OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon OC   My Pokemon OC Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:10 pm

love your pokemon OC Makala, I was going to reply to this OC bio sooner but I've had a lot on my plate. I'm sorry Depressed 

If you're wondering what part of your OCs bio that I like the most, well I like it all. Especially the images used; this is really cool! :D
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Sponsored content

My Pokemon OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon OC   My Pokemon OC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Pokemon OC
Page 1 of 1