AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!


A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:54 am by Okami Yammi

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

» Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~
Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am by Okami Yammi

Points of Interest






Den Staff





Share | 
 

 Hello! *shy wave*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Eh-heh. So I saw the information of this on one of the sites I go to, I thought that joining here might be a good thing to join.
I enjoy roleplaying the most. I haven't posted or typed up stories in a while, but I do enjoy reading stories. ^^

Annd...Now I don't know what else to talk about... Sorry about that. ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Hello, welcome to the site! I'm Oki, I'm one of the two admins here~. You probably saw the ad from me, on Quizilla perhaps? If I might inquire, was it the Homestuck ad?

Regardless, I'm here to help you out if you need it. Also, I have to pass the Forum Rules to you if you haven't seen them in the Welcome Message already.

I do hope to see you around! Please enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Welcome to the site. I'm Fang, the other Admin here. Oki's already passed you the site rules so I'll just say that we hope you have a good time here and will become an active member and make friends with others.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Yes. It was on Quizilla and it was the Homestuck ad. I did look at all the others too after I saw the Homestuck ad. ^^ If I didn't I might've ended up sending a pm to ask questions first before making an account here.

I'll be rereading the rules. Also, if questions do come up (I don't have any at this time. I'm not very good with on the spot questions) I'll be sure to ask them.
I hope to make friends too and I plan to be active.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Noxtis wrote:
Yes. It was on Quizilla and it was the Homestuck ad. I did look at all the others too after I saw the Homestuck ad. ^^ If I didn't I might've ended up sending a pm to ask questions first before making an account here.

I'll be rereading the rules. Also, if questions do come up (I don't have any at this time. I'm not very good with on the spot questions) I'll be sure to ask them.
I hope to make friends too and I plan to be active.

Ah! I'm very glad someone considered the Homestuck ad then~. I was worried that it wouldn't really draw attention~.

I am very glad that you've told us that you read the rules. Sometimes, we just have to wait and see if people are following them. Regardless, it's a nice thing you've done. Considerate~.

Don't hesitate to ask if you do have questions~. We are here to help you out~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:53 pm

It's bound to get some peoples attention. It got mine because it sparked my curiosity. Then I looked more into it and decided that I should join~! :3

I always-always read the rules when I join forums, well...I always read rules where ever I go. It's kinda makes sense to do so anyway. And! It helps me figure out what is expected. *gives a small nod*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Noxtis wrote:
It's bound to get some peoples attention. It got mine because it sparked my curiosity. Then I looked more into it and decided that I should join~! :3

I always-always read the rules when I join forums, well...I always read rules where ever I go. It's kinda makes sense to do so anyway. And! It helps me figure out what is expected. *gives a small nod*
oh my god all of my feels to you yes

I like you already! It's not often we get a new member who goes about reading the rules or trying to figure things out on their own first before asking common sense questions to us.

And on that note, if you do need help with anything we do have a few tutorials already set up here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Noxtis wrote:
It's bound to get some peoples attention. It got mine because it sparked my curiosity. Then I looked more into it and decided that I should join~! :3

I always-always read the rules when I join forums, well...I always read rules where ever I go. It's kinda makes sense to do so anyway. And! It helps me figure out what is expected. *gives a small nod*

Haha. Well, I'm glad~. We still have sign up for the Homestuck story going in Projects if you want to join up in that~.

All of my feels to that! I am very glad to hear it! Most don't even bother anymore. Course, we haven't had any issue yet, we're still rather small. But knowing that someone has read them is good~.

All of my respect to you~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Ehehe~ I like you guys! :3 It makes me glad that I am being my usual self.

I think I got a question now. How do projects work? Are they somewhat similar to roleplays in a sense? I am not sure, so I thought I should ask this at least.

Because~! I think I will look into signing up to the Homestuck story. And I will look at the tutorials too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Noxtis wrote:
Ehehe~ I like you guys! :3 It makes me glad that I am being my usual self.

I think I got a question now. How do projects work? Are they somewhat similar to roleplays in a sense? I am not sure, so I thought I should ask this at least.

Because~! I think I will look into signing up to the Homestuck story. And I will look at the tutorials too!

Project are just that, projects~. What they are is, if someone is setting up a group member story, they'll list the things they need from the people who are joining in. Such as for my Homestuck member story.

What you'll do is go to Projects, then go into the Homestuck topic and click post reply. All of the information I ask for in the first post, you'll fill out. As long as you give me detail, you'll be fine.

When I close the Homestuck topic, I will then start on the story. This will happen after I feel I've got enough characters and plot to make it all work.

Did that answer your question or confuse you more? >__<

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Earth Phoenix wrote:

Project are just that, projects~. What they are is, if someone is setting up a group member story, they'll list the things they need from the people who are joining in. Such as for my Homestuck member story.

What you'll do is go to Projects, then go into the Homestuck topic and click post reply. All of the information I ask for in the first post, you'll fill out. As long as you give me detail, you'll be fine.

When I close the Homestuck topic, I will then start on the story. This will happen after I feel I've got enough characters and plot to make it all work.

Did that answer your question or confuse you more? >__<

Ahh so that's what it is. Thankyou! *grins* In short, yes you answered my question.

IF anything, I tend to confuse myself most. Anyway I have the information that you ask for on a word doc and beginning to fill it out. Hopefully, I'll get it done! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Noxtis wrote:
Earth Phoenix wrote:

Project are just that, projects~. What they are is, if someone is setting up a group member story, they'll list the things they need from the people who are joining in. Such as for my Homestuck member story.

What you'll do is go to Projects, then go into the Homestuck topic and click post reply. All of the information I ask for in the first post, you'll fill out. As long as you give me detail, you'll be fine.

When I close the Homestuck topic, I will then start on the story. This will happen after I feel I've got enough characters and plot to make it all work.

Did that answer your question or confuse you more? >__<

Ahh so that's what it is. Thankyou! *grins* In short, yes you answered my question.

IF anything, I tend to confuse myself most. Anyway I have the information that you ask for on a word doc and beginning to fill it out. Hopefully, I'll get it done! xD
I'm sure that'll make her happy. She always gets happy when people are willing to participate in something she cares about. Tail Wag

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Noxtis wrote:
Earth Phoenix wrote:

Project are just that, projects~. What they are is, if someone is setting up a group member story, they'll list the things they need from the people who are joining in. Such as for my Homestuck member story.

What you'll do is go to Projects, then go into the Homestuck topic and click post reply. All of the information I ask for in the first post, you'll fill out. As long as you give me detail, you'll be fine.

When I close the Homestuck topic, I will then start on the story. This will happen after I feel I've got enough characters and plot to make it all work.

Did that answer your question or confuse you more? >__<

Ahh so that's what it is. Thankyou! *grins* In short, yes you answered my question.

IF anything, I tend to confuse myself most. Anyway I have the information that you ask for on a word doc and beginning to fill it out. Hopefully, I'll get it done! xD

Oh good! I'm glad that I was able to answer it~. Can't wait to see if you'll join~. Still have a slots open~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 pm

^^ I hope that what I am working on is good enough or well cone. At the moment I am not even close to finishing- at the description. Then I'd be working on the personality because that would take me some time too!

I have more of the problem of trying to figure out how far do I wanna describe with sections and when it comes to crushes- it is my one weakness. Often enough I cannot think of who would be a crush! xD; Or, I am overly thinking on it. o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Noxtis wrote:
^^ I hope that what I am working on is good enough or well cone. At the moment I am not even close to finishing- at the description. Then I'd be working on the personality because that would take me some time too!

I have more of the problem of trying to figure out how far do I wanna describe with sections and when it comes to crushes- it is my one weakness. Often enough I cannot think of who would be a crush! xD; Or, I am overly thinking on it. o_o

Oh~. Good to know! I like detail~. Actually helps me out more then most people know~.

Hahaha. Crushes can be hard to choose~. Especially if you like more than one character. It's always hard to figure out who you want if you like another.

I have that issue. Really like Sollux, Karkat, Gamzee, Tavros and John, so it's often really hard for me to choose. XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 pm

*giggles* Crushes can be difficult, yepyep

Half the time I'm detached, and the other half is when it is focused on me I fumble. I guess that comes from mostly roleplaying? Aside from that, I also like going 'What makes sense! :D' too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 318
Reputation : 40
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 pm

It's nice to see a new face. Hello there! My name is Miyu and I am the Super Moderator on the site. Please don't be afraid to ask me any questions or any of the other Moderators. We are all here to help you out.

I am grateful that you read the rules of this site and I can definitely say that you will fit here without a problem. It's comforting to see a member who is giving this place a chance.

I hope that you have a good time here and that you have a fun time as well!

_________________
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ Nᴇᴡ Jᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
Mᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ sᴏ Hᴀʀᴅ
Oʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ Bᴇɢᴜɴ

 -  - 

I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴀᴍ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ
Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ Tʜᴇᴍ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Noxtis wrote:
*giggles* Crushes can be difficult, yepyep

Half the time I'm detached, and the other half is when it is focused on me I fumble. I guess that comes from mostly roleplaying? Aside from that, I also like going 'What makes sense! :D' too.

I think I know where you're coming from. Could be from rping. You do that quite often, neh? Hope to see you around in the rp section~. We need some more open rps. Provided, I do them, I just don't reply as often as I should. ._. Have an issue of keeping up.

Regardless! What makes sense works just as well as anything else! :3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Earth Phoenix wrote:


I think I know where you're coming from. Could be from rping. You do that quite often, neh? Hope to see you around in the rp section~. We need some more open rps. Provided, I do them, I just don't reply as often as I should. ._. Have an issue of keeping up.

Regardless! What makes sense works just as well as anything else! :3

Then it is most likely it. xD And roleplays is something I do quite often! Shame when it comes to roleplays that I get hung up on for writing a reply. I might have an idea or something for an RP. Not sure~ Other then that, I am working on the personality section. Tehehe~


--And thankyou! I am so far enjoying myself with just talking with others so far Miyu. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Noxtis wrote:
Earth Phoenix wrote:


I think I know where you're coming from. Could be from rping. You do that quite often, neh? Hope to see you around in the rp section~. We need some more open rps. Provided, I do them, I just don't reply as often as I should. ._. Have an issue of keeping up.

Regardless! What makes sense works just as well as anything else! :3

Then it is most likely it. xD And roleplays is something I do quite often! Shame when it comes to roleplays that I get hung up on for writing a reply. I might have an idea or something for an RP. Not sure~ Other then that, I am working on the personality section. Tehehe~


--And thankyou! I am so far enjoying myself with just talking with others so far Miyu. ^^

Haha. Well, I'm very glad to know you might provide some. Being as we're a smaller community, we don't have many there at the moment but we're trying~. Need some excitement around here and users who are enthused about posting~.

Oh! Awesome! You must really be working at that sign up sheet~. Can't wait to see it~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:52 pm

I look forward to finishing it AND posting it.
I think I am at friends and enemies. I tend to uhm...leave thing vague because things can change? Should I still name friends and the enemies? :D Ehehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Noxtis wrote:
I look forward to finishing it AND posting it.
I think I am at friends and enemies. I tend to uhm...leave thing vague because things can change? Should I still name friends and the enemies? :D Ehehe.

Haha. It's alright. Those particular things, I don't really need a reason for. Being when I have enough for the personality, I can see how typically a character can conflict with a chosen 'enemy' and such. Don't worry about those particular parts too much~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Welp. I did a whole lot on personality. I still feel I could ADD to it but if I don't stop now, it would be more than what it is now and would be longer...
I think...I can post it? Maybe...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Noxtis wrote:
Welp. I did a whole lot on personality. I still feel I could ADD to it but if I don't stop now, it would be more than what it is now and would be longer...
I think...I can post it? Maybe...?

It's totally awesome! Thank you so much! You did fine! That gives me a lot to work with~. I'm very glad that you were able to join up!

Oh, I kept forgetting to ask you. Do you need help posting an icon for your account? I just kinda noticed you've got a bit of a blank space there~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Ehehe! I don't know what icon to use! :D I have an idea how set up an icon but I go and look and I just end up not being able figure out an icon to use. XD;

I'm glad that it turned out to be a lot to give you. :3 I usually spend a day or so filling out information because I like to give some thought~ And I am not sure when someone goes and distracts me with cat videos. x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello! *shy wave*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hello! *wave*
» N's room 2nd wave
» Air Wave Cooker
» Ultrasonic Wave Cutter
» Wave Of The Future

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: ---- :: Introductions-
Jump to: