AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Well, it's back!

Feel free to talk about TWD, share pictures, debate. And add spoilers! But remember to use the 'Add Spoiler' tag when typing a spoiler for the episode not seen by others!

Enjoy!!!
---
The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Tumblr_mbt7r3wVUH1qi06d7o1_400
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:24 pm

I must say, AMC really knows how to keep you hanging on a cliff.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:53 pm

THAT EPISODE WAS FULL OF ME GOING "MMM WAAAT"

The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! 116617434

I DEMAND MORE WALKING DEAD, AMC.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:59 pm

I demand more Hazmat Walkers, that was like Left 4 Dead but real
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:08 pm

The way Rick pulled off the gas mask, that zombie right there.

Oh my fuck!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:11 pm

/ The effects / as it's flesh just slips off like butter on...something that slips off like holy wow
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:15 pm

So much nerding over everything. Nerded all over that episode. Glenn. The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! 4228026645

I still love Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:21 pm

I've only just started watching it. I have to say, I laughed a little bit in the very beginning. Totally ripped the entire hospital part from 28 Days Later.

Kind of like what I'm watching though. I'm not so invested as a fandom and there aren't too many I'm emotionally invested in yet. I'm only on episode three of season one however.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Silver Wing wrote:
I've only just started watching it. I have to say, I laughed a little bit in the very beginning. Totally ripped the entire hospital part from 28 Days Later.

Kind of like what I'm watching though. I'm not so invested as a fandom and there aren't too many I'm emotionally invested in yet. I'm only on episode three of season one however.

Welcome to the dork side, hehe I kid, it's great to hear you're watching it~!

Personally speaking the first few episodes are a little slow, it gets a lot better closer to the end of the first season, its all up hill from there~
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh man, it's a great show. Though season one was a bit rocky, in my opinion, plus, the first time I watched season one was when they had the encore of all the first season episodes before they aired season two.

That's what I get for putting that show off so long.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:38 pm

It's okay so far. I kinda like the doctor who locked himself in the facility for months. He's pretty cool. It's a little entertainment for me at the moment but it hasn't gotten too deep for me.

And yea, the first few episodes were really slow. I was cleaning my room and closet throughout the first episode and part of the second wanting to know when something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:43 pm

I hear ya. Honestly, it picks up quite a bit during season two. Season three is down right crazy. So if you see Canned and I talking in spoiler tags, it's for our own good, and so we don't spoil it for you and others. :)
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
I hear ya. Honestly, it picks up quite a bit during season two. Season three is down right crazy. So if you see Canned and I talking in spoiler tags, it's for our own good, and so we don't spoil it for you and others. :)

Spoiler:

I'm hoping to get season two from my boss. She owns both and loaned me season one. She was waiting on me to see if I liked it. While the beginning was a little sketchy, I can say yea, this is something I would watch on a regular basis if I took the time to catch it on tv.

Lord knows there isn't enough of anything to watch on TV anymore. lol
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:05 pm

I didn't have the money to buy season one and two, I just borrow them from my friends. I love the comic version, though the TV show differs from the comic sometimes.

Heh, the only shows I even watch anymore are TWD, Supernatural, and Sons of Anarchy.

Any other movies I watch are recorded.

--

I myself, am a fan of Rick Grimes, like, I'm with him all the way.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!   The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread!
Page 1 of 1