AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Resident Evil Games in order?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauren's Sister
Claptrap
Claptrap

Resident Evil Games in order? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Games in order?   Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 pm

I don't know what game comes first because all over google, it has the games listed off in different order, so I don't know whats right from wrong. If you played all of the RE games, could you please tell me what they are in order from the main story line?

Also, could you also tell me what all of the games are from released date, (or when the side-games fit into the main story-line [exp: RE operation Raccoon city, ect...])

Thanks so much for the help!!!! <3

Going to use this for a story but I just want to make sure this is right first!!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Resident Evil Games in order? Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games in order?   Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Let's see from my knowledge it goes like this - not including games like the Outbreak files;

Title games will be in BLACK while non-title games will be in RED

Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (At least a portion of Wesker's section of the game)
Resident Evil (Director's Cut or the GameCube remake)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil Operation Racoon City *
Resident Evil Code Veronica (X)
Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles (The Javior Mission)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6

*Operation Raccoon City's content is NOT considered canon considering it's AU (Alternate Universe)-like nature
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sauren's Sister
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Just to make sure....   Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Thank you so much!

So all of the one's in black are mostly the main story while the red is sorta a what if or a game just going into the mind of the other RE characters? Pretty much?
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Resident Evil Games in order? Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games in order?   Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Sauren's Sister wrote:
Thank you so much!

So all of the one's in black are mostly the main story while the red is sorta a what if or a game just going into the mind of the other RE characters? Pretty much?
Kind of. The black ones are the main story while Darkside Chronicles has a tidbit about Leon and Krauser's mission together (explaining how they knew each other prior to RE4) and Umbrella Chronicles has some behind the scenes on what Wesker was up to during RE0 and some of RE1. Likewise Code Veronica (X), while not being a title game, still holds adding story to the main storyline.

Operation Raccoon City so far is the only one I know about that serves as a "What if?" game to the series.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sauren's Sister
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Makes sense! Thanks!!   Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Okay, I see now, I was just making sure! Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it!! Tail Wag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games in order?   Resident Evil Games in order? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Games in order?
Page 1 of 1