AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

So called friend.... what would you do?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauren's Sister
Claptrap
Claptrap

So called friend.... what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:41 pm

This has been with me for years, and only one person had gone through this with me.... and she forgives everything that happens all the time!!..... I don't know what to do!!!! Tantrum (maybe i'm over exaggerating, sorry)

All through elementary to now, (maybe in preschool too, I can't remember that far back, but) there's this one girl named Autumn that has been my classmate forever. When we were younger, she was nice, and kind, and caring, and ect... but now, she's turned into this cold person!

I wasn't close friends with Autumn, I think she was just another person in my class up until Middle school.

A new girl came during the middle of our 7th grade year, her name is Joe, and she has VERY curly hair. Everyone was loving it and giving her nice comments about it saying how it's pretty, nice, and kinda weird, but cute none the less. She told us that when she was a baby, she had to get surgery on her head, so she can't play sports or get hit on the head. It's still like that to this day.

Autumn was being mean and spreading rumors to everyone that "Joe was lying and that she never had surgery on her head. She's just spreading that around so she could get attention!"

Some people believed Autumn, Others didn't. I don't remember ever hearing that rumor, but I have a bad memory on some things, so I can't really remember what happened, but I do remember that Autumn and Joe formally introduced each other later and they became friends. I was friends with Joe first cause I was her guide through school and we because friends after the first meet. So Autumn and I because friends as well. I was all for her to join as a friend, (but I regretted that later.)

Joe is this person to forgive easily, try to live life safe, and to do things her own way. She doesn't hold grudges, but she does forgive easily, even if the person is mean to her.

Autumn is mean, and careless, she talks about cannibalism like it's the coolest thing on earth (she wants to marry a cannibal) She loves gays like no tomorrow, and she's just weird. Now, I'm not saying that's a bad thing, that's fine if she like's that stuff (I'm not for it like she is) but It was weird to talk about it because I don't really love that stuff as much as she does. She's over exaggerating it and making it to the point where I can't stand it anymore. It's to much and a bit scary and weird. I can't go anywhere or break off our friendship cause she'll spread rumors about me and make things more difficult.

She's given me and Joe much crap and she just keeps giving us more. Joe and I have broken off our friendship with Autumn but Autumn somehow wins over Joe's heart and makes Joe ask me to be friends with Autumn. I don't want to say no because I'll lose my only friend, and I don't want to do that.

(I guess I'm being self-center, but Joe is my only friend) I'm not all that social with the kids at school, and many of them don't even deserve to have friends. There all mean, heartless, only care for themselves (and they care for drugs and sex.) Many kids already lost there V-card already to others in School. I don't really want to be friends with those type of people anyway

Autumns turning Joe sort of against me. After Joe's been hanging around with Autumn, Joe and I don't really see eye to eye any more. Joe and I have had fights and we keep apart, get back together again and start all over. I'm tired of Autumn and her crap. The school that I go to is small so I'll always see Autumn and Joe everywhere. I can't run away from my problems like I usually do. (I'm good at that too....)

She's also told me to not try to write or sing or do anything that I love because I'll never get there. I'm just another person with nothing in my life.

I talked with the school and there going to try and solve this, but it's been going on and off a lot. If this doesn't end soon, I'm going to stop this, but I don't know how. I also have decided to give up on writing, cause I'm starting to take what she said as the truth..... I just don't know.

I see differently from my family and the ones I do care about and see eye to eye are out of state. They have their own problems and I don't want to add mine to there platefuls. I live with only my mom and we don't really see eye to eye either...

I don't know. Confused
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:51 pm

"She's also told me to not try to write or sing or do anything that I love because I'll never get there. I'm just another person with nothing in my life."

Excuse me? She said that to you?

Sheet, if someone ever said that to me, I'd tell them to eff off.

Just my opinion. I don't know, I don't understand half the people at my school. God knows how many girls at my school have lost their V-card. My Sophmore year was crazy, there were like 3 pregnant girls.

If it helps, I'll be thinking about you. Hope everything gets better, or at least works itself out.

So called friend.... what would you do? 2626488226 So called friend.... what would you do? 3449399681
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : So called friend.... what would you do? 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
"She's also told me to not try to write or sing or do anything that I love because I'll never get there. I'm just another person with nothing in my life."

Just my opinion. I don't know, I don't understand half the people at my school. God knows how many girls at my school have lost their V-card. My Sophmore year was crazy, there were like 3 pregnant girls.

If it helps, I'll be thinking about you. Hope everything gets better, or at least works itself out.

So called friend.... what would you do? 2626488226 So called friend.... what would you do? 3449399681

There's a point where she is correct however. I thought I'd be going to art college and doing art. But in reality, artist don't make it big nor do they make a lot in the process.

There's a point where things need to remain hobbies. Writing for me is one of them. So is art in a form. I know I'm not going to make it big because I'm grounded in reality and I'm happy that they're hobbies, not my life.

You have to understand that having a dream doesn't always mean that you're going to get there in the process. It's nice to have that dream, yes, but you have to remain grounded in reality. No one can say you can't do it, but as a profession, the chances of actually making money off it are rather slim.

And you know, bashing someone who has lost their virginity is rather...rude in a sense. Does it make a person better for someone who hasn't had sex to bash on someone else who has? It doesn't change a thing.

That's their business. That's their life. If they want to make that decision, it's their decision. Talking about it isn't going to change the fact that people make said decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sauren's Sister
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Yes, she did say that to me, and I just can't bring myself to tell her to eff off, even if she does make me sooo mad. I just can't get physical (and I'm not even physically fit anyways. "I'm skinny as a twig" lol

But Thank you so much, I'm in my sophomore year now and It's getting crazy everyday. I'm a but nervous to see the next upcoming years. But I'll make it through, I know I will! Thank you so much though!!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : So called friend.... what would you do? Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Sauren's Sister wrote:

Yes, she did say that to me, and I just can't bring myself to tell her to eff off, even if she does make me sooo mad. I just can't get physical (and I'm not even physically fit anyways. "I'm skinny as a twig" lol

But Thank you so much, I'm in my sophomore year now and It's getting crazy everyday. I'm a but nervous to see the next upcoming years. But I'll make it through, I know I will! Thank you so much though!!
I've just got to say using the excuse that you're "skinny as a twig" isn't an excuse for not being good at fighting. If that's not your thing, fine, more power to you but please don't use that excuse for it.

I'm a fighter. I love fighting. I've taken a few fighting classes and was pretty adequate at it despite them being my first and may even go back to it for professional fighting when I have the money again. I am "skinny as a twig" as well. I am so skinny I cannot wear most bracelets and bangles I am so skinny because they slide right off of my hand.

Skinniness has nothing to do with how good you are at physical activities. Skill does.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sauren's Sister
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Earth Phoenix wrote:

There's a point where she is correct however. I thought I'd be going to art college and doing art. But in reality, artist don't make it big nor do they make a lot in the process.

There's a point where things need to remain hobbies. Writing for me is one of them. So is art in a form. I know I'm not going to make it big because I'm grounded in reality and I'm happy that they're hobbies, not my life.

You have to understand that having a dream doesn't always mean that you're going to get there in the process. It's nice to have that dream, yes, but you have to remain grounded in reality. No one can say you can't do it, but as a profession, the chances of actually making money off it are rather slim.

And you know, bashing someone who has lost their virginity is rather...rude in a sense. Does it make a person better for someone who hasn't had sex to bash on someone else who has? It doesn't change a thing.

That's their business. That's their life. If they want to make that decision, it's their decision. Talking about it isn't going to change the fact that people make said decisions.

Your right, I'm sorry. It was rude how I said that, wasn't it? I've always been told by parents that do talk to me from time to time was that kids who do that are ones I need to stay away from and all of this other stuff for some reasons.

I know that that is their decisions and their life, but the way I've been told about it was that it's not right at such a young age and that I should't even bother with them.

I guess I should just keep trying with writing then, huh? Don't let what other people say get to me, and just try my best and try to look at the realistic part of it all?! I'll try that, thanks for knocking some sense into me! I should really think though before I open my mouth, huh?
Back to top Go down
Sauren's Sister
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Sauren's Sister wrote:

I've just got to say using the excuse that you're "skinny as a twig" isn't an excuse for not being good at fighting. If that's not your thing, fine, more power to you but please don't use that excuse for it.

I'm a fighter. I love fighting. I've taken a few fighting classes and was pretty adequate at it despite them being my first and may even go back to it for professional fighting when I have the money again. I am "skinny as a twig" as well. I am so skinny I cannot wear most bracelets and bangles I am so skinny because they slide right off of my hand.

Skinniness has nothing to do with how good you are at physical activities. Skill does.

I've always been told that I was skinny, Many people say it. I'm not the physical type, but I didn't mean to say that in a mean way, I was just meaning to say was that I've been called skinny as a twig a lot and that I'm not the greatest at it. It's not really me, but it is for Autumn. Plus I just can't really be physical. I also had this argument with the school and my mom about how skinny I was when I was younger. This make sense, or am I making this more confusing then it needs to be? Dizzy
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : So called friend.... what would you do? 172

PostSubject: Re: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:26 pm

This Autumn chick sounds like a grade a douche stick, and she needs a kick in the face. If you are happy with your writing and singing that is all that matters. She is a manipulative little shit head that needs to get her ass kicked.

You know with her saying how much she loves 'cannibalism' makes me almost want to pray for a fucking zombie to eat her face off.

Your best bet is to stay away from her. I understand how it is having a really close friend, and they being the only one at the moment. But trust me you will make new ones, and sometimes you just have to cut ties.

And don't let her push you around.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Sauren's Sister
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:33 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
This Autumn chick sounds like a grade a douche stick, and she needs a kick in the face. If you are happy with your writing and singing that is all that matters. She is a manipulative little shit head that needs to get her ass kicked.

You know with her saying how much she loves 'cannibalism' makes me almost want to pray for a fucking zombie to eat her face off.

Your best bet is to stay away from her. I understand how it is having a really close friend, and they being the only one at the moment. But trust me you will make new ones, and sometimes you just have to cut ties.

Shes just seem to have become mean for some reason, and me and Joe have been trying to help, be there for her, and do what we can, but she pushes us away and just does what she wants. Which I guess I can understand if she's scared, but after so long, and constant pestering about this stuff 24/7 was getting annoying.

I might go to a different school next year if my grades are good, but we'll see. I'm going to improve on my graphic art skills and I don't know if I'll see Joe or Autumn again for awhile, but I feel weird about having to run away from this without figuring it out, you know?

What you said before about the zombie, Autumn hates zombies, but she loves cannibals.

I won't let her get to me, I'll keep trying what I love, I'll just try to settle this without any arguments.

Thanks Emi!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : So called friend.... what would you do? 172

PostSubject: Re: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Sauren's Sister wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

Shes just seem to have become mean for some reason, and me and Joe have been trying to help, be there for her, and do what we can, but she pushes us away and just does what she wants. Which I guess I can understand if she's scared, but after so long, and constant pestering about this stuff 24/7 was getting annoying.

As hateful as this sounds, cut ties. Let it be that. You and Joe are enabling her to act that way and so she is going to continue. Be done with her shit, that is the only way your going to be through with it. You and Joe have tried, nothing more can be done, nothing less.

I might go to a different school next year if my grades are good, but we'll see. I'm going to improve on my graphic art skills and I don't know if I'll see Joe or Autumn again for awhile, but I feel weird about having to run away from this without figuring it out, you know?

What you said before about the zombie, Autumn hates zombies, but she loves cannibals.

I won't let her get to me, I'll keep trying what I love, I'll just try to settle this without any arguments.

Thanks Emi!
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So called friend.... what would you do?   So called friend.... what would you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So called friend.... what would you do?
Page 1 of 1