AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!


A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm by Crow Masked

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

» Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~
Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am by Okami Yammi

Points of Interest






Den Staff





Share | 
 

 |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Oki thought back to the rules the woman had set. There had only been two that she had recalled; one of which she already mentioned. Still, mentioning these things now would probably be the best.

"The first rule was if I was on my own, she wouldn't send in reinforcements." She explained carefully. "The second had been that populated areas are safe zones; she can't attack me, I can't attack her. However, alleyways and alike are free game."

She paused attempting to recall what else the woman had said. There wasn't much else. Not anything that she could recall aside from the one question Oki had asked.

"She didn't give me a way to 'win' this game, however; which makes me think that she might not expect me to get far in the first place...Though, I'm not too confident in thinking she's going to follow her own rules either...She also gave me an hour head start; that was probably a little before two p.m.. I doubt I'm really far enough to be considered 'safe'. I can't push Barba that far though..."

Her hand balled into a fist again. She wasn't sure what she was going to do; there was no way she would be using Barba at all again that night. She wouldn't be to flee by flying until the next day. She was stuck in between a rock and a hard place. She had no idea what she should do.


----[|x|]----

"Whatever you need to tell yourself!" Surge shouted back, laughing slightly as he did so.

Between the two, this was as natural as it got. Kelly wasn't like this with anyone else; in fact, she would rebel down right if she wanted to. That's what made her trouble. But out of all the other Rocket members, she was the only one he actually cared for.

He blinked down at the cell phone still in hand. The target had not moved yet. No doubt, she was probably settling in for the night. It would prove to be a big mistake on her part; if she didn't start moving again.

It wouldn't take more than an hour to get toward Slateport now. Zapdos was quick enough; faster than whatever Pokemon the target had used. Surge snorted at this. This whole thing would be too boring in his opinion. Still, he remained curious, waiting to see if this target even had any surprises up her sleeve.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Flint frowned at the last part of her message, pen halting over paper as the words sunk in. He passed Volkner a concerned look. To him, this woman that had run into Oki didn't seem very stable.

"Perhaps she didn't give you a way to win because she doesn't want you to win at all," Flint answered cryptically. His brow furrowed at this and Infernape snorted angrily behind him. "She might just keep chasing you until she wins."

He paused then, mulling over their options. There weren't a lot to go on. Clearly this opponent had made it easy to segregate Oki from them and any others she could have turned to for help. Oki was also very clearly keen on following those rules that she had set down.

"We'll see what we can't find on this woman of yours and let you know. Can you recall what Pokemon she had used against you? It might help narrow her down."

He passed Volkner another look, silently asking him what he thought of this situation.


----[x]----

Kelly buried her face into Surge's back then, as if reluctant to answer. In her mind there was nothing more to say as of the moment. Besides, as soon as they set foot in Slateport they would be busy tracking the target down again, ready to mess with her and make her sloppier.

It was a deceptively simple strategy.

She had no doubt that it would work, however. While Kelly hoped she might struggled back a little the target seemed inclined to just run.

Would she run to allies? Or would she make a sloppy mistake? Kelly supposed they wouldn't know until they tracked her down yet again.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 791
Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Gwen boarded the boat behind her Chikorita, had a meal, then went straight to sleep afterwards, it had been a long day.

~~~~~

Chikorita was the first to rise that morning. She climbed onto Gwen and stared down at her her. "Chiko." She smiled. "Chiko."

"Urgh..." Her tired trainer moaned. The night before had been rough for her; as soon as she got in, she crashed on the floor without time for a moment's thought. This was followed by many nightmares haunting her, about Team Rocket and based on the rumours she heard. Despite her lying to herself, convincing herself that she didn't believe these, what she had not admitted to another soul was that in truth, she was terrified; she was only twelve! She may had been dangerously confontational at times when the odss were stacked well against her but she was not stupid. That was only at times when trouble came her way. One thing about her was that she never chased trouble and that was the very reason that she was reluctant to get on the boat to begin with.

Moodily, Gwen replied to her pokemon with. "Ugh... What do you want?"

Seeing her trainer's mood, Chikorita hopped off Gwen and waited patiently at the door. Gwen for one, was scared of what lay waiting on the other side. According to what she had heard, Team Rocket were everywhere and one wrong word against them could be the difference between life and death.

She'd only challenged the odd adult here and there if they were causing trouble but she'd never gone against something on as large a scale as Team Rocket before, and, if this was what her and her trusted companion were up against, she didn't want to though she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to stop herself...

_________________
Glass cage so I can't pretend,
You hide beneath the physical
                                                                                                                                                                                I see it coming but I can't defend,
You cut so deep, my belief is gone. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm

[|OOC: Hey, Angel, I don't mean to sound pushy, but you've skipped to the next day when we're still in the night. You've got to be a little more careful when you read, otherwise, we all get confused when one post doesn't match up with another.|]

Oki mentally cursed at herself. She hadn't even considered that possibility before. She had been so wrapped up in her own fears and panic, that she hadn't thought of the woman allowing herself one open way to win.

Her stomach twisted in knots. She began to feel sick all over again.

Oki wasn't meant to win; no, everything this woman was gearing up for was to bring her down. She was at a disadvantage and now, she doubted she'd be able to keep running until she was made to stop. Who was going to do that? Oki wasn't able to hurt anyone, even if she tried, even an enemy. She was too soft; she knew it all too well.

So what was there left to do.

Her fist clenched so tight, her knuckles were white. She thought back to the Pokemon she had seen.

"There are three that I know of." She responded, thinking back hours before. "An Emogla, a Galvantula, and a Manectric."

She nodded as if to confirm the statement. They wouldn't see it and she wasn't even sure why she had made the gesture. She simply had.

"It's safe to say she's either been to several different regions or she's traded some Pokemon to gain others. I assume the rest are electric types as well. She also seems keen on using strategy to her best advantage, but I can only assume..."

She bit her lip, unsure of what else she could add. That's all she knew. It didn't provide her any comfort. She was stuck in between a rock and a hard place. She wouldn't push her Pokemon to leave; not with Barba so exhausted. She was exhausted too. They needed to rest. She wanted to take that time but she doubted she even had the luxury.

Her head began to ache again, leaving her feeling ill.


Volkner had heard a considerable amount at this point. He rubbed his jaw, unsure of what to say. She should have kept going. At least, in his mind, that was the best option. But she lacked another Pokemon that would be able to fly her out.

"Ask her how long it would take for her Vibrava to evolve." He suddenly commented. "If she could get him to evolve soon, she won't have to worry about making stops so much."

In his mind, it would work. They both knew that Oki wasn't much of a fighter; she never had been. But in this situation, she had to fight or give up. They could only protect her so much from a far; if Flint would allow it. He knew all too well that Flint might say one thing but react easily on his emotions in a split second.


----[|x|]----

Surge sighed through his nose, feeling the woman move closer to him. She didn't seem all that excited now though, it might have simply been wariness. It wasn't like they stopped to rest often.

The sooner they got to Slateport, the better. If the target slipped up, things would be easy. They could use her; if she didn't resist. It wasn't like they would give much of a chance. Unless she was particularly brave, she would do what they said. No one really wanted to die after all; or witness the death of their Pokemon.

He had to wonder just where her resolve would lay. It was obvious she knew how to track well. As such, she must have seen legendary Pokemon in her time. He wondered if she'd give up everything to protect those Pokemon.

He smirked at the thought. If that would be the case, he had to admit, it would make things a little more interesting.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:48 am

Flint nodded to Volkner, turning back to the Pokegear in his hands. "Volkner wants to know how long you think it might be for you to get Vibrava to evolve."

The Elite Four member knew what Volkner was getting at. With two flying Pokemon she could fly her way back more quickly with her Pokemon working in shifts. Flint wondered if Oki would be willing to fly back to Sinnoh, just in case they were needed.

Biting his lip he asked her, "would you be willing to hunker down in Sinnoh? We'll keep our distance but at least this way we'd be able to reach you more quickly if you need us."

He awited, shooting Volkner another glance. There was only so much they could do until they could actively search out information on this woman that might not even be floating about.


----[x]----

Kelly was tired, she couldn't deny this. Out on the field nearly twenty-four/seven left her as such and it was at any time that she dozed off during the day.

A top of Zapdos she couldn't afford to sleep.

Feeling playful, she pulled herself closer to Surge. She kept an arm around his waist, preventing herself from falling off of the great bird Pokemon while the other toyed at his side, trailing her fingers along his shoulder and his arm.

"If she gets away from us at Slateport we should just make a day doing nothing really productive~."

She waited for the scoff she would inevitably elicit from Surge. He was always trying to get her to do her work when she wanted to play around. Part of her was always a little confused as to why he prodded her so much at it. From what Kelly could see he enjoyed just having a day to himself.

She'd leave that thought for another day, however.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Volkner leaned back, waiting on her answer. Whether or not this woman had made it a 'game', he didn't have much intention to play along. Every rule conveyed put her at a direct disadvantage.

She was one person, a pacifist at that, and would only use her Pokemon if she absolutely needed to.

Volkner began feeling quite a bit of anger toward the woman in question. He wasn't the type to care for heavy, negative emotions like this when he could best avoid them. The fact that a friend of his was being targeted and force into a game for her life?

He couldn't very well forgive that.


"I'm not sure how long it will take...but if I work through the night, we might make some form of a dent..." Oki replied.

She wasn't sure that would give her enough time. It would be a long way to Sinnoh and if she couldn't get moving soon, she feared the worst for a time. Barba couldn't carry her that far and she hated to think what might happen in case of emergency.

"I'll be heading back to Sinnoh as soon as I'm able to." She reassured. "I'd rather stick closer to home. If she's not playing by her own rules, I don't mind you two stepping in."


Volkner butted in for a moment, thinking of her Vibrava once again.

"Electric types are weak against ground based moves. You're Vibrava should know some at this point, right? If you remember that, you'll be okay."

He nearly tacked on 'I hope' at the end of it. Volkner didn't want to worry the woman anymore than she already was.


"Right, I know." She responded to Volkner. "I'd better get started..."

Oki found herself a little reluctant however. She lingered, waiting to hear what either of them thought of all of this.


----[|x|]----

Surge snorted at the words. He knew she was trying to keep herself awake at this point. The suggestion she made hadn't surprised him. Though, he figured it was for other reasons.

"Sounds more like you want to drag this out as long as possible." He noted in response. "Must be a fun target to toy with, if you're getting to the point of letting her keep dodging us."

There were very few that she liked to 'toy' with. Most ended in such a bore, she quickly forgot about the game in the first place. It had been a ong while before she had made another attempt at it. Something must have been different in this one.

"We'll see what happens," he responded. "I want to know what's gotten you so interested again."

There had to be something more here he didn't know. Did this woman know stronger people, was she hiding something more? He found the questions wouldn't be answered until he went about seeing things with his own eyes. Part of him was excited for that much.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:17 pm

"From here there isn't much more we can do," Flint relented, sitting back in his seat. He hated this feeling. He hated not being able to help Oki when she needed it most. Until she was closer this was the most they could do.

"Just keep a level head, plan things out ahead of time."

He paused, biting at his lip. There really wasn't more to say. Not sparing a look at Volkner he plowed on, however.

"More importantly just stay safe."

With that said the call was ended. There wasn't more to be said and talking out even longer would only take up time that Oki needed to train Vibrava, to try and get a leap on this woman. He pushed himself up from his seat.

Determined look on his face, he would get to work finding out about this woman who had started this 'game.' He was sure Volkner would be right on his heels, intent on doing the same.


----[x]----

Kelly scoffed, her lips pushing out in a pout. Straining a little, she placed her chin on his shoulder to glare at him lightly.

"Maybe I just started the game to continue doing nothing without getting yelled at," she threw out, still pouting. It was always a possibility and many times she had been accused of just that, anyways.

She prodded at him, well aware that Slateport wasn't too far off now. It had been quite some time since they had taken flight on Zapdos.

"And maybe it's been too long since you paid attention to me," she carried on. She could at least entertain herself by bothering Surge about the little things while trying to stay awake. "If you keep neglecting me I'm just gonna leave!"

It was a false threat and they both knew it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Oki felt herself growing sick as the call was ended. Even if Flint had given her those reassuring words, she knew very well she could only put so much stock into them. She wasn't a fighter and she didn't do well under pressure. She could only manage so much.

Oki tried not to let that bother her. She quickly retrieved her items and left the room. Bolting out of the Center, she ignored those who tried to stop her. Nurse Joy might have liked to make sure those who resided in the Center for a short time didn't leave until morning for fear of danger. Oki didn't have time to wait around.

She adopted a fast pace, switching in between a jog and a run until she made it out into the woods. It would be here that she and her Vibrava, Phaedra would train until morning.

Oki only hoped that would be enough time for the two of them.


----[|x|]----

Surge rolled his eyes as she plowed on. The woman had a million excuses, though, they were clearly jests. Most didn't seem to get that and gave her a wide birth because of it. This left him having to listen to most of the other members complain.

"That girl has vital information, remember?" He remained, shooting a glance back at her. "If w don't take care of it, we're both gonna pay."

He shook his head at her little threats. She was too laid back at times. Part of him wondered why she even took this job up in the first place. She didn't take it so seriously most days.

"Maybe I'll pay more attention to you we get through this quickly." He prodded, shooting her a smirk in response. "Get it done fast and you don't have to worry."

Slateport was coming into view. If they were lucky, the woman they were following wouldn't have moved yet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:02 pm

She scoffed at that answer, a little dejected. Kelly hadn't joined up with Team Rocket for their benefit. She had only done so to continue to follow along after Surge unhindered by it. Not that he knew that, of course.

She nipped at his neck in response, burying her face in his back again afterwards. Kelly grumbled something about him ignoring her on purpose for the last few weeks though it wasn't clear.

In truth it wasn't always so easy getting Surge's attention. At times he would play along while others Kelly was convinced that he ignored her on purpose. Though she never said it out loud it always stung a little when he rebuked her in some way.

It was quiet the rest of the way to Slateport. There was nothing more to say in her point of view.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:36 pm

It was quiet the rest of the way to Slateport. Surge eventually had Zapdos land in a clearing, a little ways from the city. No doubt, if Zapdos was seen, it would lead to trouble for them. That was the last thing they needed.

Sliding off the Pokemon's back, he waited until Kelly had dismounted as well before calling Zapdos back to his Pokeball. It remained silent as they started walking. He had to wonder what the woman would do next; leave the target be until morning or even later or head out right now and find her.

Surge figured she might draw it out for a while, if anything just to be lazy.

"What's the plan?" he inquired, placing a hand on her head. He shook her back and forth slightly as he did so, just to out balance her a tad.

Surge had no problem with allowing her to lead for a short time. It was her 'game' after all. He was only tagging along at this point. If she wanted to laze around for a while, that was up to her. He knew they'd pay for it later, especially if the information this woman had got to other people.

He'd rather not see that happen but given the chance, there was an opportunity she would take it. He grunted at that thought. The higher ups would not care to hear about it if even a shred of their project got out.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Kelly all but stopped trying to walk forward as Surge tipped her this way and that, messing with her. A low groan left her as he did this, and she tossed him a bemused look.

"You're all gun-ho to go catch her but then you leave the planning to me?" She raised a brow at him. "Are you sure you're interested in not getting yelled at later?"

Sometimes Kelly had to wonder. For all his prodding and nagging at her to work and take her jobs seriously Surge often left these things up to her. When that happened, more often than not, they were punished for it later because she chose to enjoy herself a little in the meantime.

She shook her head. "My plan was to find something to eat, take a nap and then worry about the target."

As if to demonstrate a yawn was quick to escape her, her hand shoved in her pockets.

"But if you're all super hyped to get started there's no telling if I'll wake up tossed over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes," Kelly paused, tossing Surge a withering look. "Again."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Surge snorted in response. He could see the city lights growing brighter now. Part of him was a tad anxious to get to the city. The other, tired. There had been too much going on the past few days.

"Sleep doesn't actually sound bad," He grunted in response.

He knew he was opening himself up for some form of berating from Kelly. Maybe she'd be relieved about it; he wasn't sure. Regardless, he left it hang as they continued to walk.

He shot her a look as the city grew closer. He rubbed the back of his neck. "We'll take time off, do what you want." He finally responded. "Besides, maybe drawing this out will be a good thing. Kind of give ourselves a break..."

Surge couldn't deny that he was over worked at times. Some of it was getting over whelming, even if they were still 'under ground' in a sense. Surge snorted at that. It was getting ridiculous in his opinion.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Kelly turned, blinking at Surge. She studied him for a moment, her head tilting to one side as she did so. In the the night she could feel her legs growing chilly, unprotected by her shorts.

Finally a smile spread over her lips and she reached out, looping her arm around his, tugging herself closer to his side. It had been quite awhile since Surge had admitted that he needed a break from the missions he was sent out on more often than not for Team Rocket's sake.

A part of her felt like he was just following along with her plan - or lack thereof - as an excuse sometimes.

"It doesn't have to be what I want, you know," she spoke up, keeping her gaze focused ahead of them. Already the city's limits were in sight. "If you want to do something than you should speak up about it."

Kelly wanted to see Surge enjoy himself for awhile, even if it was a short amount of time. Too often were they working on some new mission or he was in the middle of prodding at her to get serious. It would be nice to see him relax for a little while.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Surge snorted in response, rolling his eyes as he did so. She worried too much. It wasn't like he was following along. He had simply mulled over their options after a bit. They were over worked after all; it was only a matter a time before being able to relax regularly would be a thing.

"Maybe I will," he jested back. "And leave you behind while I'm at it."

He shot a smirk at the woman as they entered the city. After a moment, he glanced about. There were very few people still up and about. He didn't mind that. There were less witnesses this way.

The Center wasn't too far from this point now. He rubbed the back of his neck, working out any stiffness that still lingered. "We're sleeping." he finally decided on. "And we'll worry about the rest tomorrow."

There was no telling where the woman would end up after the night was over. Surge found he didn't quite care for once. He wanted to relax and he was allowing himself to do as such. It was time that he did after all.

They'd worry about the woman they were chasing later. It would give her a better start, more fun later. That much, he knew.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Kelly huffed at his jest, glaring up at Surge lightly for him. He had very well left her behind, getting a job done without her before. Why Surge did this was beyond her. When questioned by the higher-ups he never seemed to mention that she had bummed about when he had gotten things done. It left her confused, at times.

"Don't make me have to start tracking you, too," she threatened as a retort.

A little part of her was miffed that he had ruined a small moment that could have happened. Kelly didn't say anything about it. In fact, she tried to put it from her mind for the time being.

Another yawn escaped her and any further retort was lost with it. Instead she sighed, leaning against Surge's arm. To anyone who might have glimpsed them they might have mistaken them as a couple.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:44 am

Surge only smirked as she leaned against him. She didn't seem so happy about his comment but paid it little mind. She'd get over it eventually. She always did.

Walking into the Center, he quickly booked a room for the night. One had apparently just recently become available. A trainer had rushed out without looking back. Surge had an idea on who it was but paid it no mind for the time being.

Taking the keys, he lead them to the room where they would retire for the night. He wondered what was on Kelly's mind as he pushed his way into the room. It had been left rather untouched despite someone have been being in here.

He glanced about before he moved toward the bed and plopped down on it. All of this running around lately was leaving him exhausted.

Surge eyed Kelly as she began to study the room herself. He wondered if she had figured out the woman she had started this 'game' with had been here as well. If she had, she didn't show it.

"Late already. Better turn in while you can." He noted lightly.

Surge very well knew that wouldn't be a thing. She had a habit of staying up late as it was, sometimes over the night. There were occasions when that was different. Perhaps this would be one of them. he wasn't sure. He did know she'd keep to his side all night though. She always did when they were together.

Surge didn't mind this fact so much, though, he would never admit it out loud.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 am

Kelly was silent as Surge dealt with getting a room. She wasn't usually very keen on talking to others unless she was in an extremely good mood. In the room however, she took to observing, even as Surge laid first claim at a spot on the bed.

The target had been through here. Glancing about as she tugged off the goggles around her neck and the jacket and button up shirt Kelly couldn't spot any left items. Not at the moment anyways. She'd have to do a more thorough sweep in the morning when she was more clear-headed.

She snorted, flopping down on the bed beside Surge. From there she kicked off her boots with a little difficulty. She'd leave them where they fell for the time being.

"Maybe I want to stay up all night and keep you up when you're just about to fall asleep," she taunted.

Never-the-less, she pressed against his side, arms crossed over herself in lieu of an extra pillow or blanket to hug. Though this wasn't an uncommon occurrence Kelly was unsure as to how Surge actually felt about her nuzzling into his side as she slept. She'd rather not push too many boundaries by hugging him on top of it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:58 am

Surge watched her as she wandered about for a time. She eventually sat beside him, kicking off her shoes. He did the same. No doubt, they'd both be sleeping soon enough.

He placed his hand on her head, dismissing the comment and ruffled her hair. "Whatever you say," he jested in response.

Despite their misgivings at times, she always remained beside him. She often liked to stick to his side at night, sleep with him. Surge was beyond the point of being bothered by it. He liked her though, he kept that information silent.

Surge shot a glance at the woman. She seemed ready to drift off. He wasn't bothered by that. He wanted to sleep for a while himself. It would be a long day if Kelly actually chose to follow after the target. Part of him knew that she would take her time.

"Let's turn in," He suggested.

Surge didn't wait on a response. He tugged the woman down with him to lay. Keeping her in a tight grasp, he smirked at her reaction but didn't loosen his grip. He knew she loved it but like him, would never move to admit it.

They had more in common than most realized.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:20 pm

A small sound escaped her as Surge pulled her down with him, arms locked around her smaller frame. Despite the fact that she very much enjoyed his hold on her she shot him a halfhearted look.

"Gently needs to be a word in your vocabulary," she grumbled.

Despite her complaint Kelly nuzzled into Surge's chest. Despite her attempts she couldn't recall how this had gotten started, sleeping together like this. Not that she would complain about it. Part of her wondered though.

Tentatively she reached out, taking Surge's shirt in her hand, almost as if to make sure he would not run off on her in the middle of the night. A sigh escaped her as she closed her eyes.

It would be awhile before sleep actually claimed her. It was never an easy thing for her though she did her best not to complain about it too often. More times than not it showed in the mornings when she was far too sluggish and groggy for someone who should have gotten a full night's sleep.

Kelly shook the thought away. She'd worry about it in the morning.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 pm

It had been a long night. Oki and Phaedra had worked throughout the night and, given their efforts, the Pokemon had evolved over night into a Flygon. Oki was exhausted as was Phaedra. She wasn't sure she would be able to fly in this condition of exhaustion even if she wanted to.

Phaedra sat beside her. Oki's back was pressed against a tree. She rubbed her eyes in disdain, attempting to keep herself away. Phaedra wrapped his tail around her, waiting for her to move again.

Oki glanced up at her Pokemon. He was waiting to move, nervous with what he had been told that late night. She forced herself onto her feet.

"Let's go..." She finally muttered to her Pokemon. Phaedra gave a brief nod, lowering himself a little to allow his trainer onto his back. When she was settled, he took to the air, carefully. It was a new feeling, a new body. He had to get used to the feeling of bigger wings, using his tail as a rudder.

Eventually, he'd get it. As they climbed into the sky, he felt Oki pat his side. They would be heading back to Sinnoh as fast as he could allow them.


----[|x|]----

Surge wasn't sure how much time had passed before he eventually fell asleep. All he knew was when the morning light started coming through the blinds, he groaned, detesting the sunlight streaming in.

Kelly was still in a rather deep slumber for the time. He kept his grip on her, wondering just when she'd wake. It could be any time, either waking up early or extremely late.

Surge grunted slightly, allowing a full awareness to fall onto him. He stayed still for a time, waiting on wondering.

Had the target moved? If they didn't get on it, would others be sent out ot find this woman in their place? Knowing the heads, this would probably be true.

He frowned at that. He didn't quite care for others taking the missions he was responsible for. Than again, he could be reckless, just as reckless as Kelly. At times, it just happened. He shrugged it off, letting himself relax again.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Flint toyed with the Pokegear, wondering when the best time to call Oki would be. Was she in mid-flight and be unable to answer? Or was she in the middle of a battle? It was hard to tell with her being so far away and he didn't want to risk calling her if either of those was the case.

Despite his words the night before he worried quite a bit for her in this situation. Flint would feel much better when she was back in Sinnoh, around he and Volkner.

He glanced at the stake of printed off papers. There wasn't a lot. Flint had been a little dismayed to learn much of her information was scrubbed clean or classified.

'Classified by who, though?' Flint shook the thought away.


----[x]----

Awareness came back slowly for her. She could feel Surge still holding her close and though this always surprised her a little Kelly didn't comment on it. Without opening her eyes it was also easy to tell that it was much brighter than it had been when they arrived.

She groaned, pressing her into Surge's chest, blocking out the light further. She was comfortable and didn't much want to ruin it just yet. It wasn't often that she could relish in it now-a-days, after all.

Kelly knew the target probably would have moved on by now. She was a skittish one and would want to put as much distance between herself and them as she could. This didn't worry Kelly so much as the thought of others being sent out to ruin her game.

Surge was the only one who was ever willing to play along without much question, after all.

Despite those misgivings Kelly remained where she was, still and attempting to grab a few more minutes of sleep in vain.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:36 pm

As time passed, Oki saw nothing but miles of ocean stretch in between where she had left and where she was headed. She should have called Flint before hand. He was probably worried. Her mind was so foggy, she hadn't thought of it.

It would take time to get to Sinnoh. Not nearly enough time as she had in between Johto and Hoenn but enough time. Despite the 'rules', she intended to land in Sunyshore City. Volkner was there and that was the closest place to the Elite Four; Flint would possibly still be in the city as well.

Oki knew she should have been planning moves ahead. Her mind was so foggy, she didn't seem to care for a time. She wanted to sleep and for a very long time.


----[|x|]----

Surge knew Kelly had stirred when she groaned, nuzzling closer to him. She remained this way, keeping herself quiet. Like him, she seemed rather displeased with the morning.

Surge grunted slightly. "Still playing the lazy game." He noted lightly.

He closed his eyes for a time, letting his wariness take over. It had been a long time since he was able to sleep much less relax. It was all a rather relief for once.

Even if the target was further from them, he didn't worry too much. There would be plenty of time to catch up. He had some dangerous Pokemon under his belt. They could catch up rather quickly.

It was simply a matter of time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:46 pm

"Zapdos can catch up easily," she answered simply.

While she did not allow her own Pokemon to undergo the procedure, still far too attached to them to even debate the topic, Kelly couldn't deny that the Shadow Pokemon's speed was boosted exponentially. It made it rather simple to catch up to runaway targets even if they did choose to laze about for most of the day before getting a start on the mission.

"Besides," Kelly noted, "you don't seem to hasty to get started, either."

Part of her hoped this would be the case for a little while. She felt warm and didn't rather want this time with Surge to interrupted so soon. Too often someone was sent along with them anymore to keep them 'on schedule' as she had been told before.

She sighed again in contentment.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Surge couldn't argue with her words. He wasn't quite getting up himself and he hadn't intended to. The target was still bugged; they could follow when they needed to. That was that. They would be fine as long as no one else got involved.

"Suppose I'm not." He noted in response, his eyes still closed.

If he drifted off to sleep again, he found he wouldn't so much mind it. It was warm and it would possibly lull the both of them back to sleep. Let the target get as far as she could, find ally's if she was willing.

It only made the entire event more fun for the two of them.

He gusted out a sigh, no intention in moving. Whatever happened next would happen. Unless immediate orders were given, he found he wasn't going to move until they had to.

For a time, he didn't care.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Kelly hummed in reply, a smile spreading over her lips at this.

"Good."

With that answer she nuzzled further into his chest, relishing in his body heat. If left alone for awhile she had no doubt she could drift off into at least a doze.

She ignored her stomach as it rumbled quietly. Kelly would tend to that later. She had no idea when she would be able to have a moment like this in the future. The higher ups liked to try and drag her off on other missions from time to time, after all.

As time ticked by she couldn't be sure how long had passed. All she knew was that she was content, happy even, and didn't quite want to have it end.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   

Back to top Go down
 
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mai-HiME/Otome In Mythology/Literature/Urban Legends
» League of Legends Fan Videos/Art
» Batman - Legends Of The Dark Knight
» More information on Dragons Allied Assault , Monte Casino 1944
» Camelia flowers fail to open

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Roleplay Corner :: Group Roleplay Booth-
Jump to: