AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 509

{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 am

It was always a chore, waiting around for that crazed doctor. At first, it had been difficult for Gaspero to differentiate between this one and the other doctors littering Rome. Sure, he had seen many in his home in the cities but never had he had much need to converse with any. It wasn't until he had begun rather dark dealings to keep himself and his family fed did he begin to speak to the one he now had a package for.

Gaspero's eyes flitted upwards, estimating the time that had passed. It always felt longer than it was, standing around for that damned doctor. It was the one with the shorter beak on his mask than the others, that was how Gaspero could tell which was his customer and which ones weren't.

He ran a hand through his thinning hair, heaving a sigh. It was hot out in the sun as it was. At least he could duck back into some shade if the doctor took too long today. Never can weasel his name out of him, Gaspero thought. In a way he figured that might be best.

Absentminded, his hand trailed to the little leather pouch seated next to him. The bench was abandoned but for himself. Gaspero didn't mind this either, liking the solitude to a point. He heaved another sigh.

"Come on," he groaned under his breath. "I've got my children to spend time with..."

----[x]----
It hadn't taken long for Aries to spot Il Lupo. To anyone else he was simply not there, a nonentity in their lives. Still, if anyone simply looked up they would see him perched up on the roofs as he was. Aries had to resist shaking her head at this. It was obvious he had been keeping an eye on her from a vantage point; no one to get in his way up there, after all.
No, she was a bit more somber about the situation at the moment. Gino had been a trusted confident to her true allegiance. Now she had effectively cut that off if only to try to get a little deeper. Is it worth it? Aries didn't have an answer for herself.
Eventually she came to stand in the alleyway next to the building Il Lupo had climbed atop. Hands on her hips she watched for him, not in the least surprised at the smug look on his face.
"Enjoying the show, are we?" she taunted, waiting for him to clamber on down. At least dealing with the man who grated her nerves could help ease her guilt for the time being. "Come now, mangy wolf, it's impolite to leave a woman waiting."
No doubt he'd have some comeback, belittling as it was. Aries was prepared for it even before he'd opened his mouth. Still, that didn't take the sting away from it or the way she bristled in response. Her pride had always been something of a problem. In more ways than one it could prove to be her downfall on this mission if she was not careful.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:58 am

The sun had risen high above her. Her heart pounded against her chest. Every minute that passed wore on her nerves. She had to find this man named Gaspero before the afternoon. She feared what might happen if she did not return swiftly.

She had come to the part of Roma where he was supposed to meet her. Behind her, a horse trailed. The reigns were held tightly in her hand, as if she feared the animal would dart away.

Her gaze shifted about the area. Many people milled about. Some walked near her, giving enough room for herself and the horse she had borrowed. It didn't take her long to spot him, relief flooding over her. She walked up toward the bench, glancing down at the older man.

"Um," she started nervously. "T-the doctor sent me to pick up something."

Behind her, the horse nickered as if impatient. She could sympathize. She wanted to get his package and get back as soon as possible. Still, she worried whatever task he had set for her when she delivered this package to him.

----[x]----

Il Lupo studied the look on her face. He tilted his head slightly, trying to make out what it was. He wasn't sure if it was guilt or something else. He would shove it aside for later. She was approaching him now.

It was only a moment before she shouted up at him. He resisted a scoff of amusement. This one was quite strange though, that didn't much give him incentive to change his mind.

He made quick work of jumping down from his perch of sorts. The shock below was barely noticed before he was on his feet again. He moved forward a little, snorting in amusement. She certainly was a highly opinionated one.

"Very much," he shot back in amusement. "And how does the little lamb feel? No guilt, I assume?"

If he'd been correct when he saw that expression, he would say it was the opposite. Still, only time would tell. He could only observe carefully, watch her like a hawk.

A smirk tugged at his lips, given the glare he received. Il Lupo didn't let it phase him. For him, her reaction was rather amusing.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Gaspero's eyes darted up to the young woman that approached him. His eyebrows knitted together, wondering what she might want with him. He wasn't exactly much to look at and what his wife had seen in him to accept his proposal still had him wondering from time to time. It wasn't until she spoke up did he blink, surprised.

"The doctor?" he echoed, mimicking the beak-like protrusion on the mask. "The one with the short beak?"

He swallowed, unsure of how to go about the situation. This had never happened before, the doctor always came to pick up his supplies on his own. Gaspero had always just assumed he didn't trust anyone else. It made sense, what with the things the doctor ordered.

His hand hovered over the leather pouch, warring with himself. The sooner he got rid of this the sooner he got to go home, to spend time with the children but if he gave the supplies to the wrong person... All it would take is one slight and Gaspero was sure the doctor would come for him next!

"How can I believe that...?" The young lady looked nervous, as unnerved as Gaspero usually was dealing with the doctor. Was that what he should go on? He shook his head, waiting for her answer.

----[x]----
Aries scoffed, not at all surprised by the answer she'd gotten. He was smug and it seemed he reveled in bothering her with it. Whether he was doing it because he suspected something or not was beyond Aries's knowledge. It left her on edge, however.
She bristled at the comment, already deeply disdainful for the 'pet' name. Il Lupo was digging under her skin and if the look on his face was anything to go by, he was well aware of it. The smirk that tugged at his lips caused Aries to go brazen.
She'd always had an attitude though she'd always respected other's boundaries when at all possible. Aries figured playing along with his little head game wouldn't hurt. She couldn't just let him get away with it, after all. It just wasn't her style.
Pushing closer to him, she nudged his chin up in a matter that could be playful. It wasn't as if she was being rough, despite her agitation towards him anyways.
"Watch it, pup, this little lamb won't hesitate to butt heads," she taunted, well aware of just how close they were. If anything it was to see what he might do, what boundaries Il Lupo would push to get an upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Elda swallowed hard. Did he not believe her? She had to wonder if he was simply being cautious. Barely having dealt with the doctor, he could have known more about him then she did. For all she knew, the doctor would come after him. They were in the same position, it seemed.

She nodded in response to that. "Yes, the one with the short beak." She confirmed. "He dresses in dark greens and gray."

Elda shook her head. She couldn't wait around. True, it wasn't yet near four, but she feared not getting there on time. She didn't want to be late. Whatever that doctor had in mind, she didn't want to be on the end of it. She had already witnessed something that she shouldn't have, after all.

"Look I..." she started quietly. "I saw something I shouldn't have. It was my fault. I suppose he's simply made me a 'delivery girl' for his convenience. He told me to come here and get back to the stables by four. I would rather not be late..."

If he was in the same situation as she was, he would understand. She had to be quick and cautious. Elda had no choice. If he didn't believe her and went back empty handed, she feared for her life.

That doctor had shown no hesitation killing that women, after all.

"I...I'd rather get this and go...if you don't mind, please?"

----[x]----

Il Lupo waited, watching her expression twist in annoyance. It wasn't missed by him. He was able to get under her skin quite easily. In a way, he found himself rather smug for it. It seemed so simple, too simple in fact.

It was an easy thing, to start a steady pace. Her gaze flickered back to him. She reached out, tipping his chin easily. The retort left him smirking. At least she proved to have a back bone.

"Well, I look forward to it." He shoot back easily.

Eventually, he motioned to her. Despite having seen it himself, Il Lupo would not go out of his way to report the job was done. That was her decision. If she wanted to get good with the other Templar's, she would report it herself.

"I suppose you should be on your way," he prodded lightly. "Would not like to keep the others waiting, hmm?"

With that, he started forward. He knew she would follow. She needed to get the job done completely, after all. The crowds did not seem to take notice to them, even if there was a body nearby.

Sparring a glance around, he caught sight of a doctor walking by. He snorted at that. Malfatto seemed to be making his daily 'rounds', though he seemed far from his usual dwellings. Il Lupo didn't question it. Not many spoke to the doctor as it was, even those withing their ranks.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Gaspero shifted in his seat. Sure, she described the doctor well enough but if this was just some trick to give the doctor an excuse to come after Gaspero... He couldn't just jeopardize his family. But if it wasn't and he refused to hand the supplies over it could end just as badly.

In the silence that passed, Gaspero mulling it all over, the young woman had taken to speaking up again. He felt even more conflicted at the story she spun, short as it was. If that was the case then she was in this just as he was, some kind of a puppet to the doctor.

Finally he handed the leather pouch over. It was often that the doctor would return the last one and they'd merely swap. Now Gaspero would have to go out and fetch another bag for supplies for next month. He wouldn't complain, not to the doctor's face, however. It didn't seem as if the doctor liked to go out of his way to attack any old one but Gaspero didn't feel like testing his luck.

"If it's all the same," he muttered, "I suppose I'd rather deal with you than the doctor."

If Gaspero was aware of how offensive that could seem he did not show it. Perhaps, in his own way, he'd meant it as a compliment. Anyone was better than dealing with the doctor and a young woman who was just as nervous as he was would make interactions easier and quicker in the future anyways.

"Do be careful around the doctor," Gaspero said after a moment, his voice low. They might have neared the outskirts of Roma but people were still around. "I hear that since the doctor's been around that the courtesans in Roma have been dwindling..."

It was just a rumor but it did not hurt to warn this young woman. Gaspero had not caught her name. Perhaps it was better that way. Giving her a nod he rose form his seat and hurried off to fetch his horse and to return home, his heart hammering wildly in his chest.

----[x]----
That smirk did not disappear from his lips, instead it seemed to grow larger, as if he was silently goading her. It wouldn't have surprised Aries if that was the case though she did not rise to it. In a way that would give him a 'point' in this imaginary game that had cropped up.
"I'm sure," she noted dryly.
Aries shook her head, her hand finding its way to her hip for the moment. She should have figured he'd push her to go through each and every little hoop. Why wouldn't he? Out of the small group that had acted as witnesses to her induction he had seemed the least impressed with how quickly she'd come into their ranks.
She gave a long suffering sigh for show. "And here I thought you might have been willing to be a good messenger dog and make my job easier."
Nonetheless she started after him. Sure, he was the one to hand her the job but Aries was not disillusioned into believing it had come from him. Whoever was above him would want to know the deed had been done, after all.
Around them the crowds were still calm, going about their duties. Eventually someone would attempt to rose the body, the one that had been an ally to Aries now betrayed so that she could dig deeper than he ever could. It left a heavy stone in her stomach, to serve as a reminder in the days to come. For now she pushed the guilt to the side. She couldn't let Il Lupo note anything strange or blow her cover.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:59 am

Elda swallowed hard, wondering if this man would believe her or not. She couldn't afford to waste time but she would not force him. He was more then likely just as fearful of that doctor as she was. Perhaps he was risking more then just his life.

She waited on him, as patiently as she was able to. The horse nickered again, snorting as if ready to move. She patted his snout, hoping to settle him down a little. They would hopefully be on the move again soon.

She felt a heavy amount of relief settle on her when he finally handed her the pouch. She took it carefully into her own hands. Despite her curiosity, Elda refused to try and see what the doctor needed so desperately. It seemed delicate enough, the way it felt in the pouch.

Elda nodded in response, if only a little nervously. "I understand," she finally responded.

She knew what he had meant. It seemed that doctor was murdering the women, though for what reasons she couldn't begin to explain.

The man walked off, mounting his own horse. Elda watched only for a few moments before she pulled herself onto her own horse, kicking her heels into his sides. She wouldn't waste time getting back to the stables he had told her to meet. She was relieved to have time to spare. Heaving a sigh, she sat down, brushing her hair from her face.

----[x]----

Il Lupo shook his head slightly, resisting an amusing scoff. He had no doubt that she knew how it worked Still, she would give him a hard time. And why wouldn't she? It wasn't like he was letting her off easy either.

Malfatto had long since passed. He wondered where the doctor was heading off to. Typically, he would have been stalking some courtesan. Il Lupo left the thought be.

"Ah, that would be too easy on you, little lamb," he responded. He shot an amused glance over his shoulder. "Can not let you get lazy now, can I?"

It was a small prod, his attention turned elsewhere. Whatever she believed, if she was thought herself convincing, Il Lupo couldn't believe it. He could not trust this woman. The fact the others had so easily done so concerned him a little.

If they allowed people so easily into their ranks, what was he to expect? Others from the enemy sneaking into their ranks. He couldn't allow that at all.

"Should you really be complaining?" He prodded lightly after. "Seems quite an out of place notion coming from a new recruit."

He hoped to ruffle her feathers as they would continue to walk. They wouldn't be far from one of their bases. She could report word then. No doubt, news had already spread that far anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:28 am

Malfatto had taken to the streets far form his usual 'hunting grounds', so to speak. He was not particularly on the prowl that day as it was, his supply of poison running low. Malfatto was a methodical man and did not quite like messiness. In a way, that extended to his work.

Along the way he'd caught sight of Il Lupo. Malfatto did not know the man personally. In fact, most times he was only a Templar by name or so it felt. If it had not been for that courtesan bringing him the letter from Cesare Borgia to join the Templar ranks Malfatto would have not been any the wiser to these schemes.

He cared little for them so long as he was able to do as he wished. Malfatto deeply wished he had managed to finish of that courtesan, a scowl lining his lips whenever he managed to catch a glimpse of her among Roma's streets.

That was all fine and dandy for the time being. He had been hunted just the other week and this was what lead him to stalking the streets farther out from his usual spots. Malfatto had hoped to catch sight of the woman Assassin and to put an end to her for her foolhardy attempt.

Instead of that he had caught sight of the woman with Il Lupo. A new Templar, or so he'd caught wind of. He wasn't sure what to make of the quick way she'd risen in rank enough to be inducted into the Order. It left a suspicion drifting through his mind.

That suspicion grew as he made his way to the stables. It wouldn't hurt to wait for his little messenger bird as he brooded.

----[x]----
Aries had not been too distracted to catch sight of the short-beaked doctor passing by. She'd grown wary, wondering if he'd seen her face in their scuffle days ago. If he had even seen her then he paid her no attention, passing along without a word.
She did not dwell on this. Il Lupo was near enough to keep her focused, to remind her that she could not afford to act strangely or risk her cover act.
Already he was goading her, attempting to get another rise out of her. Aries wouldn't let him have that satisfaction, not again anyways.
"I would think the same notion would extend to you as well," she shot back easily.
Aries resisted rolling her eyes at his next attempt. She should have seen that one coming. Il Lupo was more cunning than she would have liked to admit to have picked up on something that small to use against her. Aries figured she'd have to roll with it or risk him growing suspicious.
"Or," she started offhandedly, "I had hoped to see if the mangy pup has a few manners."
Neither seemed particularly polite to the other. Despite that they had certainly feigned the tone of voice, if only to seem less like they were bickering. It at least kept the curious gazes away from those around them. Aries didn't wish to have spectators actively listening in. Who knew how Il Lupo's ego might react to such things.
Regardless she trailed along behind him. There was little she could do until they reached the base. Aries had been inducted at an out of the way bar, after all, perhaps in a bid to further prove her worth after the whole thing. At that thought she began to spin the Templar ring along her finger again. It still felt like a ball and chain to her.
"So, really," Aries started, if only to make it seem as if she were somehow interested in advancing further. Better to feign actual interest and seek input even if she was quite disdainful of the possibility of what he might say. "Not at all pleased about my tactics?"
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:44 am

Elda sat, albeit nervously, awaiting the doctors return. A few times, she lifted her head, catching one walking by. It was not the one who had sent her out to gather what he needed. The beak of their mask was too long.

She couldn't reign herself in. She was nervous and fidgeted on and off. Elda hated the thought of drawing unwanted attention.

All the while, she had to wonder what he wanted her to do in the first place. He had mentioned more to this job, that she was to met him here. So what did he want besides these supplies?

Elda's gaze scanned the crowds again. She swallowed hard, finding the doctor within the crowd. Puffing out a large sigh, as if trying to gather some amount of courage, she watched him. If she hadn't seen what he had done, she would have thought of him as any other doctor.

She shifted in her seat, looking away. She wanted to be done with this though, something told her like before, he would take far too much enjoyment out of her disposition.

----[x]----

Il Lupo snorted in response to her words. She seemed to be catching on. Whatever rise he had gotten out of her before, he doubt he would get again. Not unless he struck a personal cord. That would take time and observation to grab hold of her personal issues.

"Yes well," he started. "I believe I earn the right to be lazy once in a while."

He chuckled at the look she shot him. They wouldn't be getting along anytime soon, it seemed. Not that he had any reason to get along with this woman. His suspicions were still there and strong, after all.

"Ah, I could say the same to you, little lamb." He answered lightly. "You're one to speak of manners, hmm?"

Il Lupo continued to follow along, barely bothered by those around him. It was busy and the day was not yet done. It was always rather lively here, after all. A smirk tugged at his lips when she spoke up again.

"I suppose your tactics were well enough." He said, chuckling lightly. "Perhaps you can say I'm a little too pleased."

If anything, that might boost her ego. The girl was smart however. She wouldn't be slipping up anytime soon. He would expect these things to take quite a bit of time before he caught onto any real 'tell'.

"But I suppose that is good for you." He carried on, shooting her a small smirk. "Less to worry about, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:05 am

It had been a relatively short trip to the stables from where he'd been. Malfatto knew many of the back streets and alleys and which would lead him where he needed to be in a timely manner. Not many ventured down these ways and so Malfatto had little to worry about with crowds.

Occasionally he passed by someone seeking a shortcut. One glimpse his way and they hurried out of his way. Yet again, little attention was spared their way. None of them offended him in any manner nor did they peak his interest.

Eventually he came to his location, the nickering of horses mingling with the sounds of the nearby crowds. Not many milled too close to the area, driven away by the stench of feces in the warm day.

Brow raised, Malfatto made his way to the woman he had come to wait for. She'd seated herself, familiar leather pouch at her side and her hand hovering over it as if to make sure it would not be snatched away from her. Malfatto snorted, shaking his head slightly.

"It seems I have quite the little messenger bird," he noted, holding out his hand for the supplies. "Gaspero gave little issue, I assume?"

If he hadn't then Gaspero would be receiving a visit from Malfatto. He would not kill the man but there were other methods to get a point across. Besides, Malfatto had little patience to seek out another supplier.

Once the pouch was in his hand, he took great pains in inspecting the contents inside. Everything seemed to be in order, the little phials and containers corked tightly and wrapped in thick strips of cloth to prevent any from breaking on one another. Nodding to himself, he raised his gaze, face hidden away from the blonde's view.

"A successful delivery," he said. "Perhaps there is hope for you yet."

----[x]----
Aries had to resist rolling her eyes. As she'd thought Il Lupo was full of quick retorts. In a way at least it would prove to keep her on her toes, to not fall lax with her front. He'd made it quite clear that he did not trust her at all, after all.

She tossed him a look instead. "Well, perhaps someone has to whip the mangy wolf back into shape then," she taunted.

A shrug was her quick answer, holding out her hands. Il Lupo's quips did little to bother her, not after the original batch. Aries liked to think of herself as quick to adapt, after all.

"I give what I get," Aries said simply.

Aries continued to lead them along. She'd been around Roma long enough to know where everything was. Directions weren't something that were a problem, even if she'd only been there once recently. If anything, spotting familiar landmarks and buildings made it easy.

Slipping past the crowds didn't seem to be a problem. As an Assassin Aries had long since learned how to use the crowds to her advantage, moving within them. Many who lived on the streets were the same, however, and it was this that be Aries' excuse if questioned about it. Templars invested in those they brought to the fold, after all.

Il Lupo easily kept pace, hanging back as if to keep a better eye on Aries. Rumors had passed in the Brotherhood about his abilities, acting more Assassin than Templar in the way he operated. Working closely with him would at least allow Aries to pass along better information about him to the Assassins.

She tossed a look at him, a brief thing before she'd watched her step. "Too pleased?" echoed Aries. "Care to elaborate...?"

Aries was cautious, wondering what he'd meant by that. Was it something she would have to keep an eye on?
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:01 am

Elda shifted in her seat, her gaze only flickering up to the doctor before she averted it. He wasn't sure how she felt about the nickname. It didn't seem right to her though, he did not ask for her name. Elda felt it might have been better that way.

She gladly handed over whatever the package was. She didn't look, felt that if she did he might do something to her. Elda feared this man and rightly so.

"He did not." She answered, shifting again. "He simply wanted to get home."

Elda watched only briefly as he took to studying the contents inside. She folded her hands, her nails digging into her skin. His presence suffocating for her.

Minutes seemed like hours before he finally spoke up again. She would have exhaled a sigh if she could. Little things like that, she wasn't sure what she could get away with. Elda shifted again.

"Do you...need me for anything else?" She asked. "Or may I go?"

She winched, finding she hated asking permission to leave and do as she pleased. Being under this mans control, over seeing something that she shouldn't have, disturbed her. What would he do if she did not obey his word? She was terrified to find out.

----[x]----

Il Lupo chuckled a little at her words. She still had an air of confidence, something he quite liked to see. Still, that confidence could be used against him when it was needed. He'd have to keep a careful note about it.

Walking through the crowds was a simple thing. Like many  others, he had learned to blend with these people a long time ago. Aries showed she also had this skill. He left that fact unmentioned. It wasn't exactly uncommon, practiced by thieves quite often.

"That does not surprise me." He answered, waving the comment away. "Seems quite in your nature, I have noticed."

He folded his arms behind his back, walking a few steps behind her. At least she seemed to realize his own intentions. He wasn't exactly subtle about it, though he felt there was no need to be.

"Hmmm?" He started when she spoke up again. Il Lupo grinned, an air of confidence about it. "Well, just as I've said. I am too pleased about it. It very well seems that you're not one to slip up easily, hmm?"

The look he received left him chuckling a little. He couldn't help it. This girl was quite interesting. He would continue to pick and prod until she did slip up.

"What, does that bother you?" He inquired after a moment. "Do you not care for my attention?"

Il Lupo wondered how long until she would become annoyed with him. Despite the patience she was showing now, he doubted it would last forever.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:44 am

It didn't escape Malfatto's notice. The way the woman fidgeted in her seat as he inspected his supplies was noticeable to anyone who was not blind. He did not comment on it though it amused him greatly. So often he had this effect on people, women in particular. It most likely did not help her case that she could not see Malfatto's face.

Slipping the bag over his shoulders he would see to storing them away later. It would be a quick affair, it always was.

"Good," he said with a curt nod. "Then there is little worry about the arrangement."

Cocking his head to one side, a very birdlike manner indeed, Malfatto observed the way the woman fidgeted and refused to glance his way. He clicked his tongue and wagged a finger at her, all in a deliberately patronizing way.

"Eager to be rid of me, are we?" Malfatto wondered. "Perhaps my little bird might need clipped wings."

The look on her face was well worth the comment. She looked so horrified at the prospect of whatever he might do that a chuckle escaped him. It was a quiet sound, subdued even. Malfatto waved a hand at her.

"Perhaps you might need to see to your flowers, hmm?"

----[x]----
Il Lupo still seemed rather content with the proceedings, despite whatever reservations he had about her. Aries wasn't entirely sure how to feel about that. Such confidence could be hard to break, to make his beliefs about her shaky. Aries needed that shaky foundation, to better cement a 'loyal' reputation with the Templars. She couldn't dig deeper if she didn't have their trust--all of them.

As they walked, Aries took to toying with the Templar ring. It still felt heavy on her finger, even as she spun it round and round. It helped Aries to ignore whatever brief agitation bloomed to whatever Il Lupo said.

His answer was easily waved away. It was neither infuriating or particularly kind. Il Lupo merely seemed to have stated a fact. Perhaps he merely wanted to keep the conversation going. Why that was Aries couldn't say.

She spared a glance over her shoulder at him, studying his expression--or what she could make of it. Aries' brow raised before she turned back to leading. It was just a street over, after all, before they reached the place.

"My, don't sound so disappointed," she answered dryly.

Il Lupo's next comment wasn't something she'd expected. He almost sounded playful. A frown twisted Aries mouth at that, unsure about that change in attitude. The wolf seemed quite content in trying to throw her off, perhaps this was just another ploy.

"I care little for tagalongs," Aries scoffed. And truth be told that's what he was now. There was no reason for him to be here other than the fact that he felt wary of her with little to go on to back the feeling up.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:46 am

Elda felt herself shift again. She lifted her head, glancing at the doctor but said nothing more. He seemed pleased that nothing had gone astray. She was a little glad as well, though she wouldn't admit it. She hated to think of what would happen to the man.

She waited to be dismissed. She wanted to get away from this doctor, so afraid of the power he held over her. She ran her thumb in a circle over her hand.

Elda's heart skipped a beat at his words. Her eyes widened, glancing back up at him again. It only took a brief moment to realize that it had been a 'joke'. Or had it? She had to wonder with this man.

"I've things to do..." She answered. "My flowers will wilt..."

At least he got the idea. She needed to get back. That was a bit of an excuse of course. Regardless, if it helped her leave this mans side for the moment, she would take it.

----[x]----

Il Lupo snorted at her disposition. She seemed to neither enjoy herself or react to what he was saying. This didn't deter him from trying however. Eventually, he would find a way to break her.

He glance down at her hand, noting the way she was toying with the ring on her finger. It wasn't a nervous habit, though he had to wonder why she was doing it. Il Lupo didn't dwell on it for long.

"Well, if I am not disappointed about it, who would be?" He inquired lightly in return.

Of course, there would be others who were easily pleased with her. He wouldn't allow her that kind of praise come from. If the others wanted to be fools, he would not stop them. No doubt, he could hold it above their heads later.

"Hmmm, well, perhaps you should try to lose me then." He suggested lightly. "Before I catch up to this little lamb."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 am

Malfatto was, yet again, unsurprised by his little bird's behavior. She was wary of him as most people were. Only those who were foolish or desperate enough actually stopped by him for his help. Usually Malfatto had little to do with those who were not courtesans. He was strict with his modus operandi, after all.

He shook those thoughts away. There would be time later to dwell on it if Malfatto chose to. For now they were merely a distraction.

Gesturing for the woman to get a move on Malfatto did not move to leave just yet. He had other things in mind. In fact, Malfatto wanted to make himself very well known to this woman. No one would mess with her if they associated her with him, after all.

"Then allow me to escort you for the time being, little bird," Malfatto said.

----[x]----
Aries was quite sure she could hear Il Lupo scoffing behind her though with the crowds around them it was difficult to tell for sure. At least toying with the ring gave her an outlet to focus on, even if it felt like a weight, chaining her down. It helped when Il Lupo was so intent on picking and pushing.

She shook her head at his rebuttal. It almost seemed as if he wasn't trying his hardest at the moment. Whatever Il Lupo was thinking or planning was a mystery to Aries. She'd have to tread carefully.

"I am sure there are picker than you in Roma," she shot back.

Aries couldn't resist rolling her eyes this time. Gone was that playful tone she'd heard moments before, instead it had grown mocking. Whatever had brought it on had disappeared just as quickly. Aries held little hope that she'd hear him being half as civil as that again.

Resisting shooting another look his way, Aries pushed through the crowd. The large building was just up ahead, one she'd seen multiple times. It hadn't been until slipping into the Templar ranks did she realize its importance.

"Feeling competitive?" she retaliated, keeping her tone light enough. "Or is the wolf pup feeling threatened?"
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Elda waited quietly. It very well seemed he would let her go on her way. She remained wary however. She felt she had to be. This man was a murderer. How could she put any trust in him, even if his intent wasn't to harm her.

At least, not now. She loathed to think that he'd simply deem her useless at some point in time, dispose of her.

She lifted her head again, surprised by his offer. Or was it more of an order? Elda wasn't sure and didn't dwell on it. Why he would come to escort her, she couldn't say.

He was already waving for her to follow on. Carefully, she got to her feet, smoothing out her dress. She frowned, glancing up at the masked man. She still wasn't sure of that nickname.

"Elda," she introduced. "My name is Elda."

The least she could do was give him her name. Whether he continued calling her 'little bird' or not was up to him. Elda wasn't too bothered by it, just unsure.

----[x]----

Il Lupo snorted, keeping a few steps behind her. She seemed to be losing her patience or perhaps was making attempts to distance herself more. He couldn't help but smirk a little at that. She could do all the ignoring on her part. He wouldn't be swayed so easily.

"Perhaps," he shot back. "Though, I have not yet met them."

It was a light prod. There were others, no doubt, who would express doubt. Until they rose, he would be the only and current one trying to prove she was a spy.

He blinked, lifting his head a little. His smirk spread into a sly grin. It was easy to take her pace, walking beside her now. If she was going to accept a challenge, he mind as well start.

"Hmm? Now you sound like you're trying to issue a challenge." He prodded lightly. "Now, if a race is what this little lamb wants, well perhaps I can provide."

It wasn't shortly after this was said did he dart forward, moving through the crowds easily. He moved to a nearby building, quickly scaling it. It was only here he stopped, watching what she would do, a smirk tugging at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Malfatto waited, holding out his hand to gesture her to lead. She'd only lifted her head, blinking up at him with those big blue eyes of hers. Malfatto wondered just what she'd think if she could see the smirk on his face.

For several long seconds she was quiet. Malfatto merely waited, his patience waning as he did. Finally she did speak and his head cocked to the other side, taking it in.

"Elda," he repeated. Malfatto quickly shook his head. "Bah! 'Little bird' much more flattering."

The briefest amount of annoyance at that flashed through her eyes. Malfatto allowed a chuckle to pass his lips. Yet again he gestured for her to lead. She'd stood but had yet to move from her spot, as it were.

Finally she did, setting them off to her little flower stall. Malfatto wondered if she had her sights on owning an actual store for her arrangements. It was a flitting thought. Instead he fell instep beside her, clasping his hands behind his back.

"What might be on the little bird's mind?" he wondered out loud.

----[x]----
Aries said nothing to Il Lupo's mention of being unable to find pickier people. It almost sounded like he prided himself on it. Perhaps it was because of his wariness of her. No doubt he'd be making great pains to remind her again and again of that distrust towards her.

Il Lupo increasing his pace to walk beside rather than behind caught her attention. A quick glance was all that was needed to catch the grin on his face. Aries' brow rose at this.

"Provide–?" Anything more Aries had to say died on her lips as Il Lupo darted forward, startling a couple walking nearest them.

Without another word Aries started off as well, boots pounding hard against the dirt and stone path. The building was just up ahead, after all, in sight even. Il Lupo had made his way towards the side of the street, perhaps to take to the roofs.

Determination caused Aries to clench her jaw and to spark a fire in her belly. She wouldn't take to the roofs. With Il Lupo's lead up them just one second would all it would take for him to beat her there. Aries couldn't afford to climb and reach the same altitude.

Instead she darted through the crowds, picking out the thinnest areas she could. If she had to she bumped and shoved people out of her way, true to her namesake. She would 'blunt force trauma' the situation if there was no other alternative, or so she'd once told Demitri.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:10 am

Elda gnawed at the inside of her mouth, trying to hide away the annoyance that she felt. She'd given him her name. Was it so hard to use it? Whatever he thought, flattery was not what she felt when he called her that.

She started forward, remaining silent as they walked. A cautious glance or two was shot in his direction but other then that, Elda did nothing more.

He easily fell into step with her, looking as if he didn't have a care in the world. Or at least, that's the most she could see. She couldn't see anything beyond that mask. Something told her she wouldn't be either.

She stiffened a little when he spoke. He sounded so normal though, she knew he was not. She shook her head.

"Nothing," she answered after a few moments. She wouldn't provide him with her thoughts or feelings. That would give him too much to use against her.

----[x]----

Il Lupo watched as Aries moved through the crowds. She didn't take to the roofs as he half expected her to. It provided more fun for him, in the end. He didn't complain.

It didn't take him long to start off again, the sound of his boots hitting the roof top the only sounds he really paid mind to. It would be easy to over take her, as long as he didn't screw up himself.

Watching from above, he leapt from one roof to the other. Grunting as he rolled easily, pushing himself back to his feet. It would be a short climb onto another roof.

All the while, he kept an eye on Aries' progress. She seemed to plow her way through some people or slip right through at other times. Il Lupo felt a smirk tug at his lips, his heart pounding with exhilaration.

He pushed his legs to run faster, over taking her once more. Jumping to a lower roof, he measured her distance before leaping off that roof and onto the ground. A few steps later, he would be in front of her, ready to stop the woman if need be.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:51 am

Malfatto did not have to look the woman's way to know that she was still nervous. Her silence said enough though it did not deter him. The crowds still made up for that quiet, after all.

If she looked his way, however, was not something Malfatto was aware of. Perhaps it was for the best. Better to let her get her sneaked glances out than to harass her about them. Perhaps doing so would only turn her against him.

He hummed shortly when she'd spoken. A succinct answer, if nothing else. Malfatto suspected it was more out of her wariness of him and nothing more.

"Quite the silent one!" Malfatto said. "No song bird, I take it?"

Glancing her way he chuckled at the distasteful look on her face. It was clear she did not like being referred to as a bird. Or rather, perhaps she did not prefer it coming from him.

----[x]----
Whatever angry shouts or startled yelps came about because of her barreling past or slipping between people went ignored. They mattered little, only that she reached the building first. Il Lupo was cocky enough!

Her boots pounded, out of sync with her heart. It was the only sound that mattered to her, even as she kept her eyes on the prize.

Occasionally Aries leaped over anything in her way, shorter things that would have tripped her up otherwise. There was no time to dodge around them, after all!

A curse escaped her as Il Lupo landed, rolling back to his feet and overtaking her. The crowds had thinned out before her, giving him ample room to do so. Her own legs burned even as she pushed herself harder in a futile attempt to race past him.

Agitation flared in her as she was unable to slip past him, only a few steps between them. She could just as easily reach out and snatch his cape but that seemed too dirty. Instead, as he began to slow, Aries kept pace, bracing herself to barrel into Il Lupo. If they toppled over on the building's front steps and otherwise got injured because of it, well, Aries figured it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:27 am

Elda snorted quietly. It seemed he was going to hold onto that 'bird' nickname, no matter what she did or said. She didn't care for it coming out of him. It wasn't endearing. If anything, it frightened her all the more.

What did he make of her? Was her life just another that could be easily extinguished. Elda had no idea and she wasn't so sure she wanted to know.

"No, I guess not." She answered quietly, another few moments passing by.

Elda had to wonder what this doctor thought of her. She still didn't have his name. That might have been for the best. No point in learning his. It wasn't like he was using hers in the first place.

----[x]----

Il Lupo had watched her draw closer. He could already make out the expression on her features. It was so determined yet, in a way, annoyed as well. Perhaps she hadn't expected him to over take her so easily.

He caught the way she was ready to barrel into him. He felt himself growing amused. He easily reached out, catching her by the waist and swinging her around.

"Now, now, that's a bit of a dirty move!" He shouted, his tone light.

He refused to let her go, even as she struggled against him. Il Lupo chuckled, the sound deep and throaty. He glanced down at her, wondering what she made of his disposition.

"I believe I might have won this round, little lamb." He taunted lightly. "Angry, are you?"

He could imagine that she was. She didn't seem to care for his proud attitude as it was. The fact that she could lose left his pride swelling. Il Lupo wondered how long it would be before she lashed out at him.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:22 am

There was another lull in the conversation. His little bird seemed to take her time with her answers short as they might be. Malfatto supposed there was no harm in that. She had her rights, even if she was his messenger now.

"Such a shame!" Malfatto said lightly, voice muffled by his mask. "A lovely voice this little bird has."

It was hard to resist glancing at her, to see what look crossed her face. Malfatto managed, however. Pushing the woman as far she could take would be a timely affair. Still, that was when one could see more of a truer nature, Malfatto felt. Perhaps she would withdraw or maybe she'd lash out. Either could be interesting to witness.

He gestured to the path ahead of them. Many were still out and about, enjoying the warm afternoon. Children played and adults went to work or tried to enjoy their break. It was a common sight among Roma's streets. There were no whores lingering about to catch Malfatto's attention in this neck of the city, however.

Perhaps that was for the best, so that he might prod and pick at his little bird. What better way to learn of her, after all?

"Growing sick of me already?" he pushed. "Here I had thought we could become amicable enough!"

----[x]----
Aries was ready to smash into Il Lupo, to send them both toppling. To catch sight of him grinning and to instead catch her around the waist to spin her around left her caught off guard. Her heart swooped though whether it was because of the sudden movement or something else Aries wasn't sure.

A startled yelp left her, her fingers tangling into whatever she could reach. Aries stumbled when her feet hit the ground again, Il Lupo's hold still around her, tight as it was. It was only this that kept her on her feet at that moment.

For a long moment Aries wasn't sure how to react. Her heart hammered in her chest, from running and from this situation she was in now. Words failed her, leaving her to blink wide-eyed at Il Lupo as he laughed and taunted her.

Finally she scowled, attempting to push away from Il Lupo. His hold around her remained firm, keeping her close. Aries found herself unable to figure out what his game was.

"Let go," Aries demanded.

She continued to try to pull away, all too aware of the closeness between them. Between the layers of clothes she could feel the muscles in his chest and his body heat mingled with hers.

Last edited by Mad Hatter's Passion on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Elda folded her hands, if only for something to do. As they walked, she kept her gaze on other things. While she did spare an occasional glance his way, it did not linger. She didn't want to give him anymore fuel then needed.

His words made her stiffen a little. She could feel heat rising to her cheeks despite the attempt not to do so. Something like that, especially from him, shouldn't have caused her embarrassment.

She cleared her throat, as if in attempts to calm herself down in the least. It was difficult and she felt foolish for getting so worked up over it.

"As if you'd be one who would ever need to know." She shot back.

She scoffed at his next words. What did he expect of her. All of these picks and prods were merely wearing on her nerves. Perhaps that's what he wanted, in the end.

She offered a small shrug in response. She didn't have much else to say. Doing so would only give him more fuel, if anything at all.

----[x]----

Il Lupo laughed as she struggled against him. It was a vain effort. He only tightened his grip around her waist in response. If anyone watched them, it went ignored. It wasn't as if this kind of thing was uncommon.

His amused grin seemed to widen as she demanded to be released. She couldn't break away from him on her own. Or at least, she hadn't tried any other way yet.

"Or what?" He shot back.

He didn't miss the hostility in her tone. It was there and clear. Whatever she had in mind, now or later, would eventually rear it's ugly head. Il Lupo refused to regret his decisions however. Picking at this one was just too fun.

Instead of releasing her, he leaned down, placing a quick kiss on her nose, just to see her expression. As he had thought, he didn't regret doing as such. Her face was enough pleasure for him.

"Now, I didn't believe this little lamb could be shy!" He boosted. "Perhaps I have misjudged!"

Whatever she choose to do next, he would try to be prepared for it. There was only so much she could manage in this position. Even if she didn't want to admit it, he was a fair bit stronger than she was. He would simply have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:46 pm

It only took a glance to tell Malfatto that the little bird's face had warmed. A quiet chuckle left him. Perhaps she was easier to prod at then she'd like to believe. If so this could be interesting.

"I see your point," Malfatto noted lightly. Up ahead he could spy the turnoff to the street her stall was located on. "But let's forget our hostilities, yes?"

Her scoff did not escape his notice, Malfatto merely let it go, however. She was making great pains to remain distant with him. It was an admirable effort. Many would have done the same, after all.

Malfatto supposed that poking too much would cause the woman to withdraw further. That wasn't what he wanted. He had found a perfect little messenger bird, after all. The last thing he needed was to go back to wasting time on tedious errands.

Waving a dismissive hand her way, Malfatto said "Ah, but I digress! I would hate to sour the little bird's day with so many potential customers to have!"

The sentiment was ruined by the tone in his voice. Though it was light Malfatto had a feeling it came across as mocking. In a way, he supposed that was right. He wasn't one to feel for humanity as a whole, after all.

----[x]----
Aries clenched her jaw tightly, feeling embarrassment wash over her. There had to be people glancing their way, especially after pushing through so many of them in their race. No doubt they thought little about it, however. It was a common sight to see an amicable pair wandering about in Roma.

The grin on his face and his laugh didn't help matters. Il Lupo was enjoying this far too much. Aries had to wonder how long he'd keep this up.

"Well if I told you then you'd be prepared for it," she seethed. She gave another experimental shove against his chest. Il Lupo's hold only tightened around her, however momentarily it might have been.

Whatever Aries had expected Il Lupo to do it hadn't been what he did. Kissing her nose had been a quick thing, even if she'd lean away as best she could when he'd closed the distance. Her heart had flopped, face flushing in response. Why her throat seemed to close up around anything she might have said left her baffled as well.

His boasting only caused Aries' face to grow hotter. More out of impulse than any sort of planning Aries stomped on his foot. It was only a moment later that she wondered if it would do any good. The leather would be thick and the armor over them adding more protection.

"Mangy wolf!" she retorted. "Learn some manners!"
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Elda turned her head, trying to ignore the doctor beside her. He made it difficult, continually prodding at her. Even if he insisted they forget 'hostilities', she wasn't going to bring herself around so easily. There was no reason for her to trust this man.

If she could help it, she would keep this man at an arms length. Just because she was involved didn't mean she had to know him. Other then amusement on his end, she was nothing to him, she was sure. Just another person caught in whatever schemes he was planning.

His next comment left anger smoldering in her. A hard frown set on her lips, she adopted a quicker pace. He very well knew that business was not good for her. Even if he tried to hide a condescending tone, it was still there.

"Leave me alone." She muttered, her tone sharp.

With that, she run around the corner, heading to find her stall. She swiped at her eyes, tears threatening to spill over from her frustrations alone.

----[x]----

Il Lupo chuckled again, finding that he quite enjoyed this woman's reactions. He wouldn't have guessed she was this soft or easily embarrassed. Her confidence and determination earlier had spoken otherwise.

Regardless of first impressions, he'd discovered something new. If he could use it against her in any form, he would. It would be a simple matter, lording this above her head.

He chuckled again as she tried to shove him. She was making so much effort to no avail. He had half hoped she'd simply give up.

"What?" He prodded lightly again. "Your face is glowing, little lamb. You're showing quite a bit of this soft side!"

Her expression was set as a scowl. She'd quickly shouted, catching him slightly off guard. After she'd stomped on his foot, Il Lupo had only managed a grunt. He shook his head, barely flinching at the motion.

"Now, now." He said. "Is that anyway for a lady to act?"

She was getting angry now. It was easy to tell. Perhaps she felt too helpless like this. Whatever the reason, Il Lupo didn't care. It was far too much fun to see her this way. His fun however, would have to come to an end at some point.

"Might want to hurry on to the others," he teased, finally releasing her. "Mustn't leave them waiting, little lamb."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:51 pm

She'd turned her head. Perhaps it was a bid to ignore him better. Malfatto couldn't say for sure though guessing always had a bit of a perk to it. What better way to learn about someone then to keep picking and prodding?

When he'd pressured her further for a reaction she snapped at him. Taken aback, if briefly, Malfatto blinked. He'd just registered what she'd said when the woman had darted off and around the corner.

For a long moment he remained, standing in one spot and staring at the place she'd disappeared around. Around him a few passersby who'd heard the woman's shout glanced his way, wary expressions in place. Malfatto paid them little mind. In fact, he chuckled, quiet as the sound was.

Touchy, he thought, a note of amusement in it.

Shaking his head, he turned and headed off to his usual area. Courtesans were aplenty there. Women that would not be missed by much of Roma. They were easy prey as it was. He'd worry about that woman he'd spied with Il Lupo later on, when thing had grown more normal in routine with his little messenger bird.

----[x]----
Aries couldn't wipe the scowl from her face if she'd wanted to. That smug look on Il Lupo's face, so clear even with the hood to shadow his face, only made a fire burn in her belly. She'd been prepared for mistrust or for him to tail her as he'd been doing but this was something else entirely!

Whatever his game was Aries had little time to dwell on it. Il Lupo was prodding at her again, far too amused for the situation.

"Tch! Don't mistake pent up rage for softness!" she retaliated simply, despite the fact that the embarrassment was still very much present.

Unsatisfied with his reaction, Aries glared at him. Her face still felt hot as it was. The newest prod helped little. Il Lupo seemed quite unrepentant for his behavior, leaving that smoldering anger in her stomach to remain.

Finally he released her. Aries wasted no time in stepping away from him, giving him one last shove as she did so. Her heart was still thumping loudly in her ears.

"They'd have only you to blame for that!" she spat before she spun on her heel and made her way up the steps.

Only once she was inside and away from Il Lupo did she pace a time or two, allowing herself a moment to calm down. She couldn't risk lashing out at the others here. Il Lupo could make things shaky for her at best, she didn't need to add more strain to it.

Once calmed enough to suck in a deep breath she headed down the halls to take care of business.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:23 pm

It had been hard for Elda to run the day after that. Ordinarily rather passionate about what she did, she couldn't put herself into her work. Eventually, she had simply closed up early and went home.

The next few days weren't any better. She felt down trodden, afraid. That doctor had visited on and off but she didn't indulge in much conversation. He wasn't much on her good side and she doubted he would be.

She puffed out a sigh, sitting down. She felt tired, already ready to simply close up for the day. Money was tight enough for her. She couldn't afford that much, even with her mood.

Elda drew circles over the back of her head, watching nothing in particular. She didn't feel much incentive to get moving throughout the day. Taking care of her flowers was merely a distraction anymore. She hated it.

----[x]----

Il Lupo had let her wander off. She'd given him one last shove, perhaps to save herself some pride. He merely chuckled in response to that.

"Truth be told." Was his simple response as she wandered off.

Whether or not she had told the others remained unknown to him. He hadn't been contacted the day after. Either they didn't hear of his prods or they didn't care for a time. If it became something worse, he would have been contacted about this harassment.

Il Lupo snorted at the thought as he moved down the streets. A new day had risen. He'd folded his arms behind his back, walking with the crowds. For the moment, he had no mission.

"I wonder what the little lamb is up to." He asked out loud. "Perhaps I might need to go harass her again today."

He briefly wondered what she might do in the end. Il Lupo was a little excited to find out.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Angelica wandered through the streets, a bounce to her step. She'd had a decent few days and nothing had come to ruin her mood yet. A bit of free time left she would go to see Elda. It had been a long time, after all, and she was beginning to feel like she'd abandoned her friend in some way!

She tried to shake the worry away, her auburn hair bouncing. Elda was rather easygoing most days, after all. Angelica still felt bad, though. Especially with talk of the short-beaked doctor speaking to her off and on in the past days.

Just up ahead the stall could be seen. Angelica beamed, spying Elda already in place. Several pretty arrangements were already out and for sale, some simple and others more complex. The closer Angelica got, however, the more she noted each arrangement. They seemed to lack something, though what Angelica couldn't say.

"Elda!" she called out, sparing a wave. Her chubby-cheeks and brown eyes alight with the grin on her face. "Did you miss me?"

----[x]----
A few days had passed since that mission. Wary of Il Lupo she'd kept an eye out for him though he'd wandered off. With him gone it was easier to see herself through the guilt of killing Gino. She could only hope that the burden on her conscious when she'd finally managed to report to Demitri would eventually lessen.

Disappointment had been there though they'd both known what Aries might have to do to keep herself undercover. Refusing to kill Gino would have been suspicious. Little information had been shared, only what she knew of Il Lupo and his cocky attitude to pass along to her fellow Assassins.

After that things had grown quiet. A mission here or there, passing along important information to other Templars breaking up her day, though Aries had nothing more to do on that front. She supposed it would be some time before she could delve deeper.

Now she wandered Roma's streets, slipping through the crowds easily. She'd toyed with bringing up Il Lupo's harassment to someone over his head though worried that might be a bit much. She was a new face, would they even do anything of it?

Aries shook her head. The difference between Templars and the Assassins was almost palpable at this point.

Her eyes wandered to the rooftops again. Il Lupo had trained as an Assassin. How'd they'd gotten that information was beyond all of them. There had been no noticeable spy in their own ranks at the time this had to have happened. Because of this Aries had to remain on her toes at all times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next