AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pika pika!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pika pika! - Page 2 2nged5x

Pika pika! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pika pika!   Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Salya wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

Hahaha~. Yazoo's pretty cool. Despite being villains, I kinda like the brothers. Kadaj and Yazoo the most~.

Reno is love. That man is just hilarious but his own kind of nice at the same way~. Can't go wrong with him~.

Kairi and her Nobody are kinda lame. It's mostly because neither has a personality. I've tried looking at traits for Kairi, I really have. Aside from her being 'nice', there isn't much to her. She's just there to serve as something for Sora and Riku to fight for. =3= I hate characters like that.

me too. XD

I can. I don't know how but I can't get him right. hmm I'll post some ff7 one-shots on my forum and show you how I can work him. lol

God me too. She's like this girl on beyblade. >_< I wanna just kill them off or lock them into a dark room and leave them. >=3 I'm evil. lol

Hahaha. Go for it~. Given time, I might end up posting some material myself. I need to get the Advent Children movie. I'd like to get the Complete version but I don't have a Bluray player. =3= Not the point! Final Fantasy sounds about good right now~.

The fact that she got a keyblade and can now actively use it kind of ticks me off. She spent so much of her time being the damsel and now she's just gonna be some bad ass? No, I don't think so. She is a frustrating staple of the game. I don't know how so many tend to like her.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3

Pika pika! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pika pika!   Pika pika! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:
Salya wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

Hahaha~. Yazoo's pretty cool. Despite being villains, I kinda like the brothers. Kadaj and Yazoo the most~.

Reno is love. That man is just hilarious but his own kind of nice at the same way~. Can't go wrong with him~.

Kairi and her Nobody are kinda lame. It's mostly because neither has a personality. I've tried looking at traits for Kairi, I really have. Aside from her being 'nice', there isn't much to her. She's just there to serve as something for Sora and Riku to fight for. =3= I hate characters like that.

me too. XD

I can. I don't know how but I can't get him right. hmm I'll post some ff7 one-shots on my forum and show you how I can work him. lol

God me too. She's like this girl on beyblade. >_< I wanna just kill them off or lock them into a dark room and leave them. >=3 I'm evil. lol

Hahaha. Go for it~. Given time, I might end up posting some material myself. I need to get the Advent Children movie. I'd like to get the Complete version but I don't have a Bluray player. =3= Not the point! Final Fantasy sounds about good right now~.

The fact that she got a keyblade and can now actively use it kind of ticks me off. She spent so much of her time being the damsel and now she's just gonna be some bad ass? No, I don't think so. She is a frustrating staple of the game. I don't know how so many tend to like her.

I got the complete one. i just don't know where it is... It's lost with DMC3 and my DS games. lol If Cloud is playing my ds I will be so unhappy. xD

Me too. but the keyblade is really girly. If she's in KH3, I will so do an one-shot, just to kill her. It's sad that REcode got me thinking yaoi fast. lol
Back to top Go down
http://taintedwingz.weebly.com

Pika pika!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: ---- :: Introductions-
Jump to: