AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 509

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:46 am

Tyriant wrote:
True that. As my friend says 'it's the endless struggle'

And I happy news for anyone interested~
Oh? And what happy news is that?

P.S. I haven't forgotten about our Torchic-Cyndaquil trade. I've been caught up in the two Ask blogs I draw for for the past few days and haven't been able to turn on Black 2 long enough to breed and hatch an egg for you.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 547

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:07 am

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:

P.S. I haven't forgotten about our Torchic-Cyndaquil trade. I've been caught up in the two Ask blogs I draw for for the past few days and haven't been able to turn on Black 2 long enough to breed and hatch an egg for you.

It's ok~ I've been following your Benga ask blog! It's very cute.

I found out who's stalking me, and they got arrested today.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:43 am

Tyriant wrote:

Oh, good! I bet that's a weight off of your shoulders, huh?

Thank you~. If you haven't already, you should follow Oki's Shadow Triad ask blog, too. She runs it and I draw for it.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Tyriant wrote:

Oh great, I'm glad you got all that taken care of without anything happening to you.

Oh, good! I bet that's a weight off of your shoulders, huh?

Thank you~. If you haven't already, you should follow Oki's Shadow Triad ask blog, too. She runs it and I draw for it.
Speaking of your ask blogs, I just followed both of them this morning uvu
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Oh god yes. I'm so glad I don't have to keep looking over my shoulder every five minutes. Now I don't have to worry about him anymore, I hope.

And followed~!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Yay for Tyriant's troubles that were dealt with!

So, Quizilla is giving me bullshit. With this thing right here that won't load Photobucket.

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Quiz-fail_zps31ffa6ca
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Dude, why bother arguing with it? There's no point. The site is so bugged up, it's a wonder how it hadn't /crashed/ yet. I'm bein' honest here, there's literally no point in posting on Quizilla aside from finding a chance few that are actually good on the site and even then they abandon it unless they're incredibly popular and only stay /because/ they're popular.

Other than that, the site is completely useless. It is so broken and outdated with the coding, it's less than an appealing site, the staff aren't even staff, it's just a bot who decides who is wrong and right and half the time, the person who's wrong gets off and the person right get's banned.

Literally, there is no point, at all to indulge into Quizilla. Not even for nostalgic reasons.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 pm

I hear ya, and I think it's about time I left that site.. -hides in shame-
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
I hear ya, and I think it's about time I left that site.. -hides in shame-

It's just, why put yourself through the pain? I mean, you might have friends on there who are loyal to the site, but tellin' to branch out might be your best bet.

Like I said, there's no nostalgia in it anymore. It wasn't like it was back when I found it in '05 and never well be despite what the staff had 'promised'. After what, five odd years? They had not given any of those 'promises' back to us.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:59 pm

I don't know anymore, I tried to leave late 2010, and ended up returning in middle 2011. I've been getting around to leaving, but just haven't moved everything I have made onto word documents -- backed them up so to speak. As soon as I get that done I may clean out my stuff I made section before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
I don't know anymore, I tried to leave late 2010, and ended up returning in middle 2011. I've been getting around to leaving, but just haven't moved everything I have made onto word documents -- backed them up so to speak. As soon as I get that done I may clean out my stuff I made section before leaving.

It's alright. I mean, I tried to leave too but it was a lost cause for me too.

If anything, you can visit Quizilla time to time to say hi to any friends on there but as for posting, just use a more updated site. That place has so many bugs that it's crazy.

But that's just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:30 am

Yeah, nothings wrong with popping in every now and again to chat with friends, we won't really mind or anything, it's your choice uvu

Although, I do find the site far too buggy for me, I actually got a virus or two on my old computer from Quizilla but, that's just me.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:33 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Yeah, nothings wrong with popping in every now and again to chat with friends, we won't really mind or anything, it's your choice uvu

Although, I do find the site far too buggy for me, I actually got a virus or two on my old computer from Quizilla but, that's just me.

Quizilla has a lot of viruses and malware that will get onto your computer. You'd be surprised at the list of malware that I find if I visit Quizilla once a week. The majority of the issues on my computer comes from Quizilla and if I don't clean it up, I have to clean it regularly to make sure it doesn't run slow or catch viruses
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:50 am

I just went through and spammed a crap ton of people on Quizilla. Didn't care about page views, didn't care if they were popular.

Now, lets see who joins and who makes up excuses not to~.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 037

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Forgive me for deviating from the current topic Pray but I need to get this out! Glomp Happy Valentines to you who like it! Mad! I hate it no offense but if a guys going to tell you he loves you it needs to be all the other 364 days of the year. Cold Can I throw up now.... Grin Okay now closer to topics, I love that you spammed people on the Q lol so great!!!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Meh, I don't hate Valentine's Day. I could do without the couples going all lovey-dovey and buying a big freakin' teddy bear, and a two dozen roses. They go over the top when you really should get something small, like a card.

Well, at least that is what I think..
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:15 am

Yeah, I don't usually like it much either. Neither does my boyfriend so for valentines day he pretty brought a bottle of Tylenol for me cause I was sick. Haha, it's just a cash-cow holiday and it's annoying how High schools are like 'BUY OUR VALENTINES GOODS BECAUSE YOU LOVE YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER' when they're really just desperate for money. At least mine is.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 am

Hell, I just love having candy given to me by random people. XD
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:27 am

Good lord yes. That's the BEST PART of the 'holiday'
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:49 am

My friends brought a crap-ton of candy. It was pretty crazy, and another friend brought doughnuts. CX
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 am

I just gotta say, I don't get migraines a lot and I'm glad I don't. I had a lovely migraine all night last night...Not fun. Not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Poyomon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 280

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
I just gotta say, I don't get migraines a lot and I'm glad I don't. I had a lovely migraine all night last night...Not fun. Not fun at all.
Well, at least it's gone now, right? Tail Wag
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Lost Spirit wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
Well, at least it's gone now, right? Tail Wag

It finally went away, yea. I did not enjoy it though.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:49 am

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that Oki. My mom used to get Migraines all the time and it's super common in our family. The best thing you can do if it happens again is to take pain pills as soon as you feel it coming on, and just lay there in a dark quiet room with a bottle of water.

At least that's what works for me on the rare occasion I get them.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Tyriant wrote:
Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that Oki. My mom used to get Migraines all the time and it's super common in our family. The best thing you can do if it happens again is to take pain pills as soon as you feel it coming on, and just lay there in a dark quiet room with a bottle of water.

At least that's what works for me on the rare occasion I get them.

I don't get them all that often and I'm glad I don't. Thankfully, I do know those methods. The only reason I didn't take medicine was because we had nothing strong enough at my dads, so I had to endure it. Another one tried to hit me hard Sunday and I was able to get something better when I was home. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next