AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm by Crow Masked

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

» Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~
Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am by Okami Yammi

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Share | 

Online findings! Others talking about this site and liking it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :

PostOnline findings! Others talking about this site and liking it!

I have been talking to a friend on Facebook about the site here and she told me that someone else put something about it on there Facebook page Anime/Manga/Fanfic's ( www.facebook.com/movietvbuff )! How awesome is that!

Seeing someone do that made me proud to be apart of the site and helped me realize I need to get my stories finished up so I can post them for others to read and to perhaps taking up request so that I may improve myself. To improve on my writing for others to enjoy is something I crave!

If you are interested in Roleplaying with me message me and/or check out my characters in the roleplay character hub or the following link http://assassinsden.forumotion.com/t3027-looking-for-rp-partners-open :)
"Gunner Jenson I swear if you do that one more time... Ugh!!!" *Shakes head with a small smirk*

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4321624/ <-- Please follow the link and vote in the poll at the top :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile