AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay}   {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:11 am

Bernadette clicked her tongue to catch attention before speaking, "Fury, how would we go about working on the tracking? Would we go as one big group, or smaller groups of those with the skills and abilities?"

She regarded the large group of agents, most of whom were used to working with others, while others seemed to be reclusive by nature. She thought Dr. Banner fit the latter rather well from her brief meeting with him earlier. But, then there was Stark, she cast a sidelong glance and was reminded of the phrase, 'Doesn't work well with others.' The mercenary, Aries, was still too much of a mystery to place. Bernadette imagined she'd prefer working alone.

"We draw straws and whoever gets the shorter one gets stuck with Old Glory here." Tony spoke without looking at anyone inparticular, though he did nod in Steve's general direction, "And we keep running down the line till everyone has a buddy to hold hands."

"No but, in all seriousness," Tony continued, addressing everyone this time, "Controlled groups of infiltrators seems like the way to go on this. Less riff-raff to carry and while they're tiptoeing around," He smirked slightly, "Men of action, such as myself, could stay behind and take a load off before any heavy stuff goes down."

"They do have a point," Natasha stated, slightly intrigued in the 'abilities' Fury had mentioned , "For what little we know, would each of us need any backup while we tracked the information down?"

Natasha rested one hand on her hip, gesturing with the other as she spoke, "If we all go out together we might draw in unneeded attention."

Clint nodded in agreement, "The last thing we'd need right now is to advertise that we're tracking Loki down without even know what we're tracking."

Each agent, including Stark, had a valid point. It's never wise to play an ace when a two would do, going out with everyone might raise too much suspicion. Smaller teams seemed like the way to go, the agents would each be able to use their talents and abilities as they saw fit. While the other agents could sit back and prepare for what ever the others found out. Best of both worlds. [/color]
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 509

PostSubject: Re: {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay}   {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Director Fury waited until each had his or her say in the matter. He was pleased to see there was no conflict this time around. Yet, at least. This worried him. With Bernadette and Tamara there any number of things could happen. They had to risk, it however. With Thor missing, back at Asgard and Loki back something had to have happened.

He stepped forward, his hands clasped behind his back as he surveyed each one with his only eye. "As of the moment we have no idea what Loki may be capable of after so long." He let that sink in a moment before he carried on. "As such those that have the skills will go out to gather what intel they can while we do the same on our end."

Fury was glad to see that no one was making a move to interrupt him. It seemed they all wanted this dealt with before it got too worse. On that, they could all agree.

"Those that are better at fighting will have to standby until they're needed."

Tamara spared a glance around at everyone, shifting her weight to one leg. It seemed most agreed to this plan though Rogers looked a little unsettled at having to wait. Tamara could understand that. She was a little antsy to get to the part she knew how to do best.

"So, I suppose that means I'm dead weight for the time being."

With that announcement she strode forward and tugged out a chair at the table before plopping down on it. With no further notice she propped her legs up on the nearest chair as she leaned back. Rogers shook his head at her though she paid it no mind.

"That's one way to put it," Director Fury agreed dryly.

Steve glanced around, meeting Bruce's curious gaze at one point. He wondered if Bernadette would be one of the ones to have to stay behind as well or if she would be an intel gatherer alongside Natasha.

"So, how long do you think it will take?" he questioned.

Bruce shrugged, holding out his hands in answer to this. It seemed he wouldn't be much help on this either. Then again, this didn't surprise Steve. Bruce was a 'lab rat' as it was. He would make himself home there until he was needed again.

"I suppose the planning on that's up to us, huh?" Bruce mumbled, sparing a glance at Director Fury. Steve followed the meek man's gaze to see Fury nod.

"Well, I suppose we should get on that," Steve offered, glancing around yet again. He was a fighter, a protector. He didn't know too much about gathering intelligence or where to even start, not with something like this, anyways.

"Well, I suppose that rules out Mr. Man-of-Action back there," Tamara taunted, nodding towards Stark. He was a genius, yes, but he seemed a little more apt to studying, building or fighting. Intel-gathering didn't fit in with any of those three.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay}   {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Tony seemed to ignore Tamara's remark, taking his time as he walked to the table. He had a light smirk on his face as he pulled the chair across from Tamara out as he walked past her. Her feet feel to the ground with a thud. He sat in the chair backwards, facing Tamara and resting his arms on the chairs back.

"Don't sound so ecstatic, Bo Peep," Tony started calmly, making himself comfortable at the table. He seemed to purposely seat himself next to Tamara, "You'll be here, bored out of your mind with the rest of us before any action starts,"

He gestured from Tamara and himself to Steve, Bruce and Clint, "Welcome to Purgatory." And as if to further prove his point he added, "This gives us more time to chat while Natasha's out and about."

"Unfortunately," Natasha stated coyly, seating herself besides Clint's perch, "I'm not going anywhere till we've got a decent plan out."

"Nor are you going alone." Coulson cut in from Director Fury's side.

Natasha said nothing, meeting Coulson with a stoic expression as the others waited for him to continue. This was no news to her as she was well aware of who would be joining her on this mission. She had to admit she had some mixed feelings with it.

"As you've all noticed, we do have new Agents joining for this mission," Coulson stated before anyone could interject. No one seemed to want to at this point, each showing a little curiosity towards the new members of their Team.

"Just as we brought in Aries to act as another bruiser." He nodded towards Tamara, guessing she probably preferred her code name more than her real name.

"Bernadette will be acting as an extra infiltrator." Coulson gestured towards Bernadette before adding, "Her code name is Void."

Bernadette, who sat a few seats away from Tony, nodded in response to Coulsons little introduction, "I haven't been trained for infiltrating per se, but I'm not too shabby at going about undetected. I am called Void for that reason."

She spoke confidently to the rest of the Agents, as if to assure them not to worry. Though, she seemed to have a reserved air about her as she spoke that was questionable. Especially when she mentioned it being undetectable.

"And I agree with Natasha, I believe a plan would be very helpful for us at this point in time."

{{OOC; oh my gosh I love your icon and siggy uvu}}
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 509

PostSubject: Re: {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay}   {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Tamara grunted as he feet hit the floor with a harder thud then one would have expected. At the very least the rubber heels on her boots had dulled the landing a little. She shot Stark a look for that though he waved it away, unbothered by it. In fact he took the chair for himself, folding his arms over the back of it and looking quite comfortable where he was.

"It's only Purgatory when your dazzling smile isn't here to brighten everyone's day," she said in turn, sarcasm lacing each word.

Clint ignored the banter between Tony and Stone. The two seemed to have a penchant for it and if they were fueled on Clint didn't think anything would get done. It was best to steer the conversation back on hand and for that he was thankful for Natasha and Coulson. At the very least they knew what needed to be done.

He listened intently as Coulson spoke up about the new agents. So they had some extra talent on the group, good, Clint was sure they'd need it. There was no telling what Loki had in store this time.

"Count me in that group," he spoke up. He folded his arms over his chest, as if daring anyone to deny him that. "I can hang back and keep cover for Natasha and whoever else goes in for information."

"We can keep surveillance monitoring the group as well and if anything goes wrong we can be shipped out immediately, can't we?" Bruce offered, glancing over to Director Fury.

"We'd be there in a moment's notice if that was the case," Steve agreed, sparing a nod to Bernadette. He found himself a little attached to her already and truth be told, he wasn't sure how well her own combat skills were. Natasha and Clint could handle themselves but this was a first to see how well Bernadette handled herself.

Director Fury stepped forward again, glancing around the room and drawing attention back to himself. "This will be a quick and easy process; in and out without much of a fuss if we can help it. As Professor Banner aptly explained, we'll have the intel group under surveillance from above as well as in contact with us. If we don't hear anything within an hour at any time we'll send out our bruisers."

"Simple, easy to remember," Tamara said with a shrug. "What else do we need?"
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay}   {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Tony listened with mild interest, eyes not leaving Tamara. If there was anything he liked more than a headstrong woman with a set of legs, it was a headstrong woman that challenged him. Especially when she challenged with those snide comments of her, that was a fight he was always eager to partake in. And one he always won.

"It would be useful to have a tactition watching out for the infiltrating  team, Fury."

Natasha nodded in Clint's direction as she spoke, eyes not leaving Fury.

She had no doubt in his marksmanship or abilities and would rather someone she trusted be paired with her. There was just something about Bernadette that left her feeling a little uneasy, something about her reclusive and conflicting behavior.

"It wouldn't hinder me." She added, setting into her hip and eyeing the rest of the group.

From her tone of voice it was apparent that there would be no more discussion on the matter.

"He could help rally everyone if something does happen to go wrong." Coulson agreed thoughtfully, glancing at Fury.

It was getting harder and harder to keep the peace between everyone during these meetings. Coulson couldn't even imagine keeping the peace if all the Avengers, new and old, were grouped up. The personalities and classes would cause quite a stir.

Bernadette listened absentmindedly after Clint's statement, too distracted by the little things that were going on around her. The things no one would really notice, the body language, the tones. Natasha was bothered by something and Clint was tense. And Coulson, well, Coulson was just trying his hardest to get a word in.

She had actually missed this, all of this. The interactions of a team, a real team, of so many conflicting personalities working together to do great things for the people they protected.

Even the bickering of Aries and Stark was a delight.

Lost in thought, Bernadette hardly noticed Steve's statement, starring off into Fury's general direction. The blank expression could be mistaken for indifference easily. Her daze didn't last too long, she was drawn back in by Fury's commanding tone and Tamara's inquiry.

"Not that I can see," Bernadette commented, standing from her seat and placing her hands on her hips, "Just to suit up and go."

"I don't know, some snacks sure sound nice," Tony suggested, settling his head into his crossed arms, "Carbo-loading and all that."

"Honestly, Stark," Coulson started before Tony interrupted,

"This is a serious concern, Coulson! I don't know about the rest of you but he  didn't even give me time to grab a coat when he picked me up,"

Coulson was about to retaliate when Tony cut him off,"If I have to sit here for an hour famished I won't be of much use to those three fleet footed gals."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay}   {The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{The Avengers} Underneath it All {Open Roleplay}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3