AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 pm

So I'm coming back to take a bite out of this fanfic. Hicks has made it with me as well. I'm gonna ditch the fancy icons and get down and dirty with this Spork. Shit is about to go down!

~~~~~

Quote :
finally pt.3 sorry its taking so long trying to finish my Mewtwo story along with continuing this one plus school and all that but im on spring break this week and school gets out soon so you'll get more stories from me more often please enjoy ^^

Knight: I literally cannot anymore..

Hicks: I'm going to have to agree with you fully..

Quote :

Your POV

"I give up" you had tried every key but non opened the chains restraining Vol'cun down. "I'm sorry Vol'cun I can't get you out of there" you looked down with a sad expression "it is alright" he replied his deep voice made you heart start beating really fast.

Knight: So much crazy.. WHY?

Hicks: I did not sign up for this.

Quote :
You didn't know why but you were falling for this alien savior(sp?) of yours. "So how are you doing?" you said smiling, he looked at you like 'why would you ask that' you giggled a little. "Sorry just trying to start a conversation" he nodded "do you have a family back at your home" you didn't want to be in complete silence it scared you when you were.

Hicks: Knight, you brought that brain bleach. Right?

Knight: Yeah, I did-- Oh no, I didn't.. Sorry..?

Quote :
"No I havent found the right mate to yet to give me a strong family" he replied 'well that would never be me' you thought sadly.

Looking around you noticed something "whats that" on Vol'cun's chain around his neck there was a button 'maybe this'll release him' "Vol'cun I found something that might release you from your retraints so please don't freak out ok" he nodded and you got closer to him you pressed the button and the next thing that happened surprised both of you.

Knight: I'm too strung out on rage to be surprised anymore..

Quote :
A chain popped out of the chain on Vol'cun's neck and and wrapped aroun yours then two more chains popped out of the wall on either side of Vol'cun and attached to your ankles then pulling you closer. You now were sitting on Vol'cun's lap straddling cause the chians had pulled your legs far towards the wall that your legs went around Vol'cun's waste.

Hicks: You know what? NO. This is NOT okay!

Knight: Ya think?

Quote :
" I am so sorry" you were deep crimson you had you hands placed on his chest I did not mean for this to happen please fogive me" you place your head in his chest to hide your blush,at least the chain connecting your nechs was long enough so you could do that. The next thing you felt was Vol'cun holding you "you apoligize too much ooman" he said you pouted "I have a name you know".

Knight: Gaaaayyyyyyy.

Quote :
"Well will you look at this your a very naughty daughter trying to take advantage of our experiment, well it makes sence sence you can't win a guy on this planet you go grab an alien"

your mom said you couldn't see her but you knew she was on the outside of the cage. You then heard a low deadly growl come from Vol'cun and it was directed at your mom.

Knight: Excuse me?

Hicks: Tell me this is a bad dream, please?

Quote :

Vol'cun's POV

How dare that ooman say that about Sage I wanted to kill that filth so bad but shhe wouldn't be worthy of a trophy non of the oomans here would be...except for Sage but I wouldn't use her as a trophy.

Knight: Can I please cry my eyes out because of how bad this is?

Hicks: I'm not holding you, Knight..

Quote :
"Shut up you ugly monster you will soon be dead anyway" the ooman said I growled again and held Sage closer not that we could posibly get any closer. I didn't take my eyes off the females "why do you protect her so shes not part of your species she should mean nothing to you shes weak and pathtic and you two will be dead soon enough get them".

Knight: My brain hurts from all of the stupid!

Quote :
Male oomans with guns cam up to us and unlocked our chains they grabbed me this was gonna be easy I can get out of here quickly but before I could do anything they put these hand cuffs on me that shocked me everytime I didn't do as they insturcted me too.

Hicks: Can't help you, Knight. Sorry, kid..

Knight: This is so mind-frustratingly bad!!!

Quote :
I looked over and saw Sage struggling to get out of this male ooman's grasp but she couldn't she was crying and looked at me with panic in her eyes. That female is right Sage is weak I smiled to myself but I don't care. "Get a move on ugly" one said and pushed me ahead of the rest I took one last glimce(sp?) at Sage and saw that look at me with concerned eyes 'good bye Sage'.

Hicks/Knight: [no comment]

Quote :

Your POV

After about 15 minutes after Vol'cun was taken away the man holding you started to make you walk as well 'they're probobly started already' you looked down and started to cry "hey hey move it you cry baby". All of a sudden there was this loud shrieking roar no no they were hurting him no 'I can't let them do this' you then stepped on the guys foot and then kicked him so hard in his area that you were sure he wouldn't be getting up for awhile.

Hicks: Holy hell that is one LONG run-on!

Quote :
'I'm coming Vol'cun please hang on please' you were crying you didn't want him to die and you knew one strong reason why 'I'm in love with you Vol'cun please hang on'.

Turnning a corner you saw a door open and went to it what you saw was crushing your heart terribly. They were all around him poking needles in him you saw his green blood dripping onto the floor from the table he was awake and you could feel his pain.

Knight: This is so--what is with this chick?!

Quote :
"STOP IT!!!!!!" you yelled running into the room and hitting the people away from him and knocking out others who tried to stop you,you finally just flung yourself over him like a protect shield "If you want him your gonna have to go throught me first" you said in a deadly tone.

Hicks: Slelf-sacrifice, eh? Well, do you feel lucky? Punk? Well do ya?

Quote :
"Sage what on earth are you doing move out of the way!" your parents yelled "no never" "why not Sage why are you risking your life to save something that doesn't even belong in this world" your farther spoke fermly. "I Love him!!!"

Knight: [cue dramatic music] AH-GAAAAYYY. SO MUCH CRAZY UP IN HERE. LA LA LA LADDY DA DA--

Hicks: Knight, knock it off!

Quote :

Pictures:

YOU:

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Funning2

Hazel eyes though

Vol'cun:

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Predator

cliffy ^^ ok I admit I got the last parts idea from pocahontas pleae rate and comment

Hicks: Chapter three out of fifteen. Great...
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" 172

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 am

Is this girl mentally ill? What the fuck, I couldnt understand half of this! There were soooooo many errors!!! And fuck her, she can't get ideas from disney.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:53 pm

I know, Emi. I know, I just wanna bash my head into the wall and do some primal scream therapy..
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" 172

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 am

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
I know, Emi. I know, I just wanna bash my head into the wall and do some primal scream therapy..

I did the worst thing ever... I read ahead one chapter, and didn't even finish it. Mary sue up the ying yang this one is!! You poor thing. I think I would join you!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 pm

You can if you'd like, Co-Spork's are legit.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
You can if you'd like, Co-Spork's are legit.

This will be my fist one!! ^-^ That is if you don't mind, you might have to fill me in on the ropes a little bit tho...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 3"
Page 1 of 1