AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Empty
PostSubject: Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark"   Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:47 am

This counts as my 'side-Sporks' when I'm not Sporking a series. Yes, the name of my Spork episodes will be called "Knight Spork's That Sh*t". Hehe, pretty raunchy title.

---

This one-shot I'm Sporking is a Dean Winchester (Supernatural) one-shot. It's pretty bad alright. I smell a Mary-Sue. The icon I will be using is Yamato from the Manga Shiroi Senshi Yamato. Gotta love my Ginga dogs~

~~~~

Quote :
Dean looked into the rear view mirror of his '69 Chevrolet Impala, gazing longingly at the chestnut haired girl sitting on the backseat taking in the surroundings outside her window, Natalie.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 Hell, Dean likes woman. But he sure as hell wouldn't LIKE HER off the bat. Hey, dip-shit. Dean's Impala is a '67 model. I didn't spend LONG, HARD YEARS over nothing to know that for like..EVER!!

Quote :
He has met Natalie, or Nat as he had nicknamed her, 3 years ago on a hunting trip. He and Sam were hunting a Wendigo and as it turned out so was she, unfortunately the Wendigo got it's hands on the object of Dean's affection and slashed her back, leaving her unconscious and unable to move, anger took control of the eldest Winchester as in that moment her sent that Wendigo on a one way trip to Purgatory and grabbed the unconscious girl in his arms and carried her to his Impala and drove her straight to the nearest Hospital, only ever leaving her side whilst she was getting stitched up.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 And... Due to the lack of punctuation and countless other important things missing -- I cannot read this at all. Dean's known this Sue for three years. Meh, I don't ship these two..

Quote :
Since then Natalie Harper had stuck with the Winchester brothers on their travels, she grew a profound bond with Sam, the two almost instantly becoming best friends as soon as she was able to move again. The boys took her straight to Bobby's to recover but little did they know that the two had already met.

Bobby trained Natalie into the fine hunter she was today, teaching her everything she knows and raising her like his own, Bobby had killed Natalie's father once he had become possessed by a demon, feeling bad for destroying the young girls childhood he took her in as his own (that and Natalie had begged him to!) and she owed everything to him.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 We can call this Sue 'Knows Everything About Hunting-Sue'!! Oh dear, what have I done?

Quote :
Also along her journeys with the two she had met the little angel Castiel, as strange as he was Nat was very fond of him, although no where near as fond as she was for a certain Winchester, Dean. But little did she know that this Winchester was even more fond of her.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 But, it's Cas. You gotta love that adorable mo-fo. He's so awesome-sauce...

Quote :
For Dean it was love at first sight, she was perfect in his eyes and when he got to know Natalie a little better, her love for classic rock and old movies he knew she was the one for him.

However, Dean wasn't the best at love, he was more commonly known as a heartbreaker than a keeper and although he had an undying passion for her he never believed that she would feel the same way for him to he kept up his habits, meeting a pretty girl in a new town, hooking up with her for a night and then leaving the next day, giving them fake numbers and his flirty smile as a bit of false hope that maybe he was her knight in shining armor.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 So Sue is the only one that gets to truely be with Dean. I feel bad for this man. Dean, come here and let me love you -- you don't deserve to date a Mary-Sue!!!

Quote :
Sam was the only person to know of Dean's feelings for Nat, and hers for him. Dean told his brother everything and Sam was the only person Natalie felt as though she could let her guard down around, hell, he was the only person that knew she hated being a hunter and wished she could go back and change everything other than meeting these people that she cared about more than anything.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 Boo-hoo. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Why become a hunter if you won't be able to handle it. The common flaw of Knows Everything About Hunting-Sue..

Quote :
The Impala pulled on the edge of a forest just North of Virginia, the trio were on a hunt for a Wendigo, not something that had happened since Natalie had met Dean and Sam. They had been tracking it down for a few weeks and as soon as they had the chance they packed up their guns and prepared to hunt it.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 Well, has the Sue ever been on a real hunt in the past three years? Or do we assume she hunted in the past three years. Give us some show and tell for christ-sake!

Quote :
"You ready?" Dean asked, turning his head to look at the young woman in the back seat, his eyes instantly lighting up as he looked at her features. Natalie looked up and blushed slightly as her eyes examined Dean's face as she nodded, putting the scrapbook she was holding back into a small bag and hid it under the seat. The scrapbook was her mothers and she took it everywhere with her to remember the good times.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 ~Oh Dramatic-Sue, who carries a scrapbook with you, to hide the pain in your Sue-soul because you really can't get laid with your personality like it is--

Okay, I really need to stop. That went way too far.. Hehe

Quote :
"Yep, lets go catch this son of a bitch." She replies, smirking slightly and exiting the car, grabbing her gun and knife from Sam. Sam slammed the boot of the car, throwing Dean his gun and knife and put his own away.
"Let's do this." he said, nodding to Dean and Natalie and all three embarked deep into the forest, guns at the ready. The trio had been wandering for around an hour when they came across a large opening in the ground which looked like an entrance into a cave.

You don't usually get underground caves in a Forest, especially in North Virginia Natalie wondered and pulled out her gun from her pocket and loaded it up, surveillancing the area around her. Dean was crouched on the floor a few feet away looking at an abnormally large footprint, he had a terrible feeling in his stomach and knew they needed to get away as fast as they could.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 Don't run, it just makes you look bad..

Quote :
There was a sudden snap and a flock of birds flew from the trees surrounded them, Sam pointed his gun above them, his eyes searching the trees for signs of movement but there was nothing. Dean shot up, his gun and knife at the ready.
"We need to leave...now!" He shouted and they began to run back through the forest, they could hear a faint sound of growling around them, it was becoming louder and louder by the second and all three of their heart rates were rising. There was a loud thump on the floor and Dean turned around to see that his younger brother had tripped over a log and jogged back to help him up.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 She was rearing to go, and now they bail. Seriously, what the flying-fuck?

Quote :
As Sam was dusting himself off Natalie stopped for a minute, bending over to help catch her breath when the wind was knocked out of her suddenly and a searing pain rushed through her body. Her vision seemed to be fading and all she could hear was the loud growling in her ear and the sounds of shouts, screams and gunshots filled the air. Nat moved her hand down to the source of the pain, her stomach, and felt something wet against her palms, pulling her hands up to her line of vision she saw that they were covered in thick red blood, her blood.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 Dude, you run, you get fucked up first. Simple logic...

Quote :
The Wendigo had got her, it's claws slashing deep into her stomach. Sam and Dean were shooting at the creature, shouting at Natalie to give them some form of response, when it was obvious that the creature was dead Sam put his gun away, expecting his brother to do the same thing but he was wrong, Dean was no where near done with killing the Wendigo and he didn't stop until he ran out of bullets. The monster that hurt the love of his life was going to pay before it got to Purgatory, he wasn't going to let it get away that easily.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 Love of his life? Motherfucker, all I see is a booty call in which Dean would be the guy Sue would use for just one night and leave. Oh my god I just confused myself...

Quote :
"Dean!" Sam shouted as he crouched down beside Nat, pulling one of Dean's bandanna's from his pocket and applied pressure to the wound, praying that they could still help her. Dean ran to the two, collapsing onto the forest floor and running a hand through Natalie's hair as he held the tears that wanted oh so badly to fall, back.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 Hell, both brothers have cried over loved ones (mostly FAMILY).

Spoiler:

If Dean were to cry over a female friend, it'd be that chick with the little boy who reminds you of Dean. Not some chick who clearly has some issues.

Quote :
"You hold on do you hear me?! I am not letting you die! You are not going to die on me, you can't leave me!" Dean said to the girl, his voice breaking as he rushed to get the words out before he slipped his arms underneath her body and carried her back to the Impala, running as fast as his weak legs would take him with Sam hot on his tail. When they reached the car Sam immediately ran the doors to the backseat, opening it so Dean could climb in with Nat still laying in his arms, and closed it behind them as he climbed into the front seat and started the car up, speeding away to the nearest hospital.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 I'm about to go full rage-mode here, real quick..

Quote :
"Dean..." Natalie tried to speak but it came out more like a whisper and Dean responded by pressing a finger against her soft lips.
"Shhh, don't try to speak just hold on for me, okay?" He spoke softly, softer than he'd ever spoken to anyone before and Natalie nodded in response, trying her hardest not to shut her eyes, afraid of what the darkness would bring her. Dean noted the struggle for Natalie to keep her eyes open and he knew he had to do everything to keep her from letting the darkness take over.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 The darkness if very welcoming ya know. Though the author is implying that she's either in shock or dying. Wait, maybe both..

Quote :
"Hey hey! Look at my face, concentrate on my face okay?" He spoke, applying more pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding and coughed and began to sing Nat, telling her everything he should have a very long time ago.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 But I don't want lyrics in the story!!!

Quote :

"Love of mine,
Someday you will die,
But I'll be close behind,
I'll follow you into the dark,
No blinding light,
Or tunnels, to gates of white,
Just our hands clasped so tight,
Waiting for the hint of a spark.

If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied,
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs,
If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks,
Then I'll follow you into the dark.

Catholic school, as vicious as Roman rule,
I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black,
I held my tongue as she told me, son,
Fear is the heart of love, so I never went back.

Then I'll follow you into the dark.

You and me have seen everything to see,
From Bangkok to Calgary,
The soles of your shoes are all worn down,
The time for sleep is now,
It's nothing to cry about ,
Cause we'll hold each other soon,
The blackest of rooms.

Then I'll follow you into the dark."

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 This is cheesy as fuuuuuuck...

Quote :
"We're here!" Sam shouted to the pair in the backseat as they pulled up outside of the Hospital.
"I love you too..." Natalie croaked out before everything around her went black.

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Ick782 Oh of course, wait till you're right at the hospital to pass the fuck out. Come on, this is such bullshit!!

~~

Alright, just a heads up for tomorrow. I will be gone for most of the day, going to be going to the flea-market with mother and then to the movie theater to see Django Unchained.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Knight Spork's That Sh*t! [Sporking] - "I Will Follow You Into The Dark"
Page 1 of 1