AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:33 pm

So, today I have a good friend by the name of Emi helping me Spork this dreaded fanfic. Hicks is out with his platoon doing a bit of search and rescue, so Emi will be Sporking with me today!

heres pt. 4 hope you enjoy ^^ please rate and comment thank you ^^

Knight: The only thing this fic is getting is a down-vote...

Emi: Glad to help you out! and what this fic needs is to be destroyed.

Your POV
"You love that creature?" your parents asked in disgusted "yes I do and theres no way im gonna let you kill him" you turned to where you were facing them and had your back to Vol'cun."Sage that thing probably thinks nothing of you" your father said still disgusted.

Knight: That thing thinks nothing of Sage? Heh, that's how I feel.

Emi: *Nods head in agreement*If I were a predator, the last thing I would be thinking of is a whiny girl. I would be thinking how to kill everyone and get the hell out of here.

"I don't care if he doesn't think of me nore than his next prey but as long as I have a breath in me I will not stop until I get him safetly(sp?) out of here and back to where he belongs" "what are you gonna do after that then huh Sage" your mom spat.

"I'll probably just wonder off and I don't know maybe I'll be attacked by something and killed I don't really care" a small smile spread across your face.

"Sage as your parents I demand you to step away from that creature or-" "or what I'm not scared of you and as far as I'm concerned your not my parents you never were" you spoke with venom it shocked even yourself you were never like this.

Emi: First off, I don't even know what the hell is going on here. Second what parent is talking?! Who is even talking for that matter. This is just one huge cluster fuck, and beware don't you smell that Knight?.... *sniffs the air*

Knight: Like, seriously, she must be trying to make it look like one parent is talking after the other. She's kinda not showing who's talking, and she forgot to start a new paragraph when she and the Predator are speaking.

"We disown you as our childSage now we can kill you and not give a crap about it" "did you ever before" you replied glaring at your parents.Guards started to pour in with armed machine guns and you knew they were gunna fireonce your parents gave the word.

"Hold your breath whenI say" you whispered to Vol'cun you reach to your back pocket and pulled out a miniature smoke bomb thatyou made over time.

Emi: Wait a minuet.... she all of a sudden just pulls out a miniature smoke bomb, that she had been constructing over the years?...

Knight: Keep in mind that she's a 14 year old girl. Kids that age aren't capable of constructing such an object.

"Now!" you threw the bomb and held your breath as the smoke filled the room quickly while everyone was distracted you freed Vol'cun of his restraints and hurried him outside where you manually shut thedoor and change the code on itso the pasword was changed.

"That should hold them for awhile come on" you had Vol'cun lean on you as you helped him down the hall you didn't care if you were getting soaked in his blood you just had to get him out of there.

Knight: Wait, how could she know and change the door password, when she's a nature-aboo. Wow, just, wow..

Emi: Not only that, but I am pretty sure it would take much longer than one second to put in the old pass code, put in the new one, and still have it go through the system for it to actually work. *Shakes head* Kids these days.

"I saw a room on my way here that had your armor in it we'll go through to there then get you out of thisplace" you said smiling up at him. "Why" "because we need to get your armor back silly we just can't leave it here" you lightly laughed and made it to the room and openned the door.

"Here you are" after you gotinto the room andreached his armor Vol'cunwas already standing and putting his armor on he was completely healed "I mean why did you say that back there" he looked at you while attachinghis wrist blade arm gaunlet thingy.

Emi: How the hell did she get there THAT fast. So she just walked straight and magically she made it to the room, without a problem carrying a hmmmmm I would want to say maybe 200 pound creature, give or take.

Knight: Mary-Sue strength, that is how she does it. Which causes an instant "screw this" while reading.

"I said that cause I meant every word of it Iwasn't gonna let them kill you"you spoke while watching him put his mask on. "No why did you say you loved me" you could tell he was looking at you through the eye parts in his mask

Emi: That was pretty quick, four chapters in and she is already in "Love"! Even the Predator isn't convinced. If I was him I would just behead her and be on my way.

Knight: Love ain't that quick, just, no. Kids these days don't know true love!

"That because I-i do very much......w-we should be going now they're probably almost got the door down"blushing youquickly turned around and began to walk away when your arm was grabbed and you were pulled back to Vol'cun.

"Vol'cu-"just then you felt metal touched your lips andrealized that Vol'cun just kissed you throughhis mask "I love you tooSage.....I 'm gonna have to explain alot to the elder when we get back" he sighed. "W-we" you stuttered while blushing really bad

Emi: Knight, be a dear and fucking kill me now! Just whatever you can bash my brains in with do it. Seriously?! Mary Sue's, they never learn.

Knight: Which is why we write spite-fics to vent our frustrations. It can be done!!

"wellyesI'm bringing you back with me lets go" before you could say or do anything you wereflung onto Vol'cun's shoulder lightly and you two were running for the exit of the base. He was going sofast it was making your head spin, just then you heard shouting and knew your parents got out. Before you knew it you two were in the forest and Vol'cun was jumping through the trees.

Then you stoppedand were placed on your feet"We'll be gone shortly"Vol'cun said and his ship became visible.

Knight: Behead her and put her skull on the wall with the other kills. Then tell the olders the crazy-ass story!

Emi: I am pretty sure they would behead him for not taking her skull as a trophy!

"You'll be the one leaving Vol'cun not me I'm not gonna be able to fit in where your from and I don't wantyou to get in trouble for me" you took a step back and looked down sadly

Emi: I would say she has some common sense in her head, but... we all know too well how this is going to go.

"Sage.." you knew he was coming closer to you "no don'tjust please get on your ship and leave before my horrible parents show up please just go" you didn't want to look at himfearing the tears that werethreatening to come out of your eyes would escape and rush down like two waterfallsif you were to look at him.

Emi: So.. if she cried that much, I hope 'Vol'cun just locks the door behind him and she drowns in her sorrows. With all these run on's I would want someone to lock me in a room to cry and drown in my sorrows. Why do people like this? I don't get it.

Knight: I like my sorrow good and sad, not cheesy and bad.

" Sage......" he was coming closer "Vol'cun if you love me then let me go.......just leavehere and return to your home planet without me......"you kept those dreaded tears back as much as you could "I will miss you little knife(ok theres a word for those two words in their language if anyone knows it please tell me I'll give you a cookie ^^)" this surprised you and you quickly looked up to see the hanger door of his ship close.

Emi:Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4" Tumblr_lz1tnx1hFf1qdi5zu Enough said

Knight: Haha, damn straight!

You ran from there and kept running you felt the tears pouring from your eyes and then you just collasped and began to cry. "What did I do" your face was in your hands and you just couldn't stop crying.

"I'll tell you what you did you stole one of our experiments and now your gonna pay for it" you looked up in fear as yousaw your parents come up to you then you felt a pair of arms grab you and hoist you up off the ground and pinned your arms behinf your back restraining you from going anywhere.

Knight: Ooooh, can she die now?

Emi: I love a good death! *Sits on edge of seat in anticipation.*

"Let me go let me go!!!!!" you yelled while tears streamed down your face "not so brave now senceyour friends not here now are you"you felt a barrel of a gun land on both sides of your temples and now fear spread through you,you just shook.

"Good bye daughter" your dad spoke "and goos redence you disobedient girl" you mom spat venom in her very words.

Knight: Oh yeah, "goos redence" is "good riddance". Just so you know.

Emi: ''Sence" What the hell is that supposed to be?! And.. Did the gun barrel just fall on her or something? Because I mean it just landed on both sides of her temples.

Knight: "Sence" is "Since", so, yeah.. Why do I understand misspellings? Because I help the teacher grade essays. Hehe~

You struggled some more andcouldn't get free, right when you knew the worse was to come you saw two star shaped knifes come out ofthe treesand hit your parents inthere heads and they fell over dead then you saw another come flying at you but quickly made a shrap leftand hit the person behind you andyou hearda thud as they hit the ground.

Emi: Did any of this paragraph make any kind of sense to you?

Knight: And here we have a "half-assed death portrayal". Why? I haven't the faintest fucking idea.

"You need to watch your surroundings more carefully little knife" that deep voice said and you watched and saw Vol'cun land 5 feet in front of you.

"V-vol'cun" you ran to him and hugged him crying, you felt his arms wrap aroung you and hold you protectively "you still not want to come with me Sage" you shoke your head "no I now want to come with you" you smiled up at him through tears. "I'm glad" you two headed for the ship and entered it.

Emi: Well there goes another bad chapter. This girl seriously needs to go back and watch the Predator movies or something, because I just feel like she pulled all of this out of her ass and have no freaking idea how this works, and doesn't really hold any true concept of how a Predator acts. I am just going to 'shoke' my head in disgust now.

Knight: And I will go find chapter 5, because I can~

pt.4 is done phew hope you guys liked it please rate and comment pretty please I'll give the people who dod a virtual cookie ^^
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 4"
Page 1 of 1