AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pokemon Breeding Center!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pokemon Breeding Center! 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pokemon Breeding Center! 547

Pokemon Breeding Center! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Hello all! I've recently acquired myself a ditto, along with other starters and such from other games, so I'd like to open up a breeding request center to further my own pokedex as well as yours! Also, this ditto is not foreign, but some of the pokemon I can breed with ARE foreign, which means I can try for a shiny egg as well. I also do shiny hunts for people, although they may take a while. Please PM me if you're interested!

Pokemon I can breed

Snivy [Shiny potential, foreign Snivy]
Oshawott
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita [foreign Chikorita]
Torchick [Foreign Blaziken]
Chimchar
Happiny [Foreign Happiny, need oval stone]
Feebas [can supply 1 prism scale]
Eevee
Pichu
Elekid
Magby
Cleffa
Beldum
Swablu
Azuril
Budew
Vulpix [foreign Vulpix]
Electrike
LOTS of others.

Pokemon I request in return

Cyndaquil
Tortodile
Turtwig
Piplup
Tepig
Larvitar
Bagon
Snowrunt
Chimecho

Waiting list

Fang- Vulpix [breeding]
Oki- Charmander, Squirtle, Budew [ready]

*Note: if you don't have any of the pokemon that I requested in return, we can work out a deal.

Last edited by Tyriant on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pokemon Breeding Center! 509

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:37 am

I might take you up on a trade for a baby Torchic. I'd need time to breed a Cyndaquil for you though as I'm not willing to trade the only one I have on Black 2.

And if you get a Bagon let me know and we can maybe talk about you breeding a Bagon for me too in return for something else?
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:48 am

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
I might take you up on a trade for a baby Torchic. I'd need time to breed a Cyndaquil for you though as I'm not willing to trade the only one I have on Black 2.

And if you get a Bagon let me know and we can maybe talk about you breeding a Bagon for me too in return for something else?

One Torchic coming up!

I'm actually Bagon hunting right now to satisfy the longing I've had for one since Gen III
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:03 am

Tyriant wrote:
One Torchic coming up!

I'm actually Bagon hunting right now to satisfy the longing I've had for one since Gen III
Awesome~. I'll get to breeding Cyndaquil in a little bit in return.

Heehee, let me know how that goes! I've used a Bagon once and while he was a pain to level grind once he was a Salamence he was a beast!

I notice you have a Skype, by the by. Would you mind if I added you on there to my contact list? That way when it's time to trade Cyndaquil for Torchic we can time it up better on when to go to the Wi-Fi club with the chat.

Also if the Torchic is female can I ask you to name it 'Nuria' and if it's male 'Thaddeus'? I love giving Pokemon nicknames. And would you like Cyndaquil to have a nickname, before I forget to ask?
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:34 am

Heehee, let me know how that goes! I've used a Bagon once and while he was a pain to level grind once he was a Salamence he was a beast!

I notice you have a Skype, by the by. Would you mind if I added you on there to my contact list? That way when it's time to trade Cyndaquil for Torchic we can time it up better on when to go to the Wi-Fi club with the chat.

Also if the Torchic is female can I ask you to name it 'Nuria' and if it's male 'Thaddeus'? I love giving Pokemon nicknames. And would you like Cyndaquil to have a nickname, before I forget to ask?[/color]

No problem! (For both the Skype and the nicknames)

Trapinch was really easy to level in this game. It surprised me because usually they're a pain in the ass (like pretty much every dragon type)

Speaking of which, I've decided to create a special team of dragon types. I have a Deino, Flygon, Dragonite, Latios, Bagon (pending capture) and Axew to work from. Fun, fun, fun.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pokemon Breeding Center! Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 pm

I can breed your a Tepig and a Totodile in exchange for a Squirtle and Charmander~. If that's alright~.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
I can breed your a Tepig and a Totodile in exchange for a Squirtle and Charmander~. If that's alright~.

That'd be awesome! I have a newly hatched Charmander already so we can trade that when ever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:07 am

Tyriant wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

That'd be awesome! I have a newly hatched Charmander already so we can trade that when ever you're ready.

Awesome, awesome~. I can also offer a level 10 Chimecho, if you'd like one of those as well. I'd ask for a Budew in exchange for that. :3

I'll get you nicknames and what not when I've got the time. Give me about a day or so here to get what I need to breed done for ya here and I'll let you know all of the details~. <3
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Awesome, awesome~. I can also offer a level 10 Chimecho, if you'd like one of those as well. I'd ask for a Budew in exchange for that. :3

I'll get you nicknames and what not when I've got the time. Give me about a day or so here to get what I need to breed done for ya here and I'll let you know all of the details~. <3

Great! I have a Squirtle egg that I'm working on. Are you still interested?
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Tyriant wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Great! I have a Squirtle egg that I'm working on. Are you still interested?

Of course!

I've got your Pokemon bred and ready for ya~.

Totodile and Tepig are both male and Chimecho is female~. If you want nicknames on them, let me know~. Let me know of the genders for the three I'm asking for as well~. I love nicknaming my Pokemon~. <3
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Of course!

I've got your Pokemon bred and ready for ya~.

Totodile and Tepig are both male and Chimecho is female~. If you want nicknames on them, let me know~. Let me know of the genders for the three I'm asking for as well~. I love nicknaming my Pokemon~. <3

I have a male Squirtle, a Female Charmander, and I'm waiting on the Budew egg to hatch.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Tyriant wrote:

Also if the Torchic is female can I ask you to name it 'Nuria' and if it's male 'Thaddeus'? I love giving Pokemon nicknames. And would you like Cyndaquil to have a nickname, before I forget to ask?[/color]

No problem! (For both the Skype and the nicknames)

Trapinch was really easy to level in this game. It surprised me because usually they're a pain in the ass (like pretty much every dragon type)

Speaking of which, I've decided to create a special team of dragon types. I have a Deino, Flygon, Dragonite, Latios, Bagon (pending capture) and Axew to work from. Fun, fun, fun.
So, I finally got your Cyndaquil egg hatched and ready to trade!

I manged to get a Bagon on the GTS if you wanna talk about trading something in exchange for a baby Bagon, too.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:56 pm

That would be so amazing you have no idea. I love bagons soo much.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Tyriant wrote:
That would be so amazing you have no idea. I love bagons soo much.
Do you think you could breed me a Vulpix for it? I already have a female Bagon (nicknamed 'Valora' - if you don't mind) bred for trade for you.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:26 pm

No problem, It might take a bit though, I've come down with a nasty case of the flu and haven't been lucid much this week.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Tyriant wrote:
No problem, It might take a bit though, I've come down with a nasty case of the flu and haven't been lucid much this week.
Oh, that's quite alright! Take your time on it. Cyndaquil and Bagon will be waiting in my PC, safe from any other trades until you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pokemon Breeding Center! 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm waitin' too~. Ah! The nicknames!

Charmander: Tiamat
Squirtle: Talori

And I'll wait on the Bedew's gender so I can pick out a name for that one~.

As for yours, if you want to nickname them, the Totodile is male, Tepig is male, and Chimecho is female~.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:12 am

This March Hare wrote:

As for yours, if you want to nickname them, the Totodile is male, Tepig is male, and Chimecho is female~.

Sorry for making you guys wait. I'm ready to trade when ever you guys are ready!

And the Budew is male.

Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:25 am

Tyriant wrote:
This March Hare wrote:

Sorry for making you guys wait. I'm ready to trade when ever you guys are ready!

And the Budew is male.

We can do our trades tonight if you want. I'll hope over into the Wi-Fi Club right away if you're up for that. The friend code you'll need to meet me is '1421 5910 8130'

And just to be sure your friend code is '0347 8553 1202', right?
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:43 am

I updated my system and it changed. It's 0133 1216 8074

Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:47 am

Tyriant wrote:
I updated my system and it changed. It's 0133 1216 8074

A'ight. Gimme just one second to beat this NPC, change your Friend Code in my Pal Pad and fly to a Poke-Center and I can meet you in the Wi-Fi Club room.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:49 am

coolio~ Im checking up on a Vulpix on the daycare now.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:51 am

Tyriant wrote:
Awesome~. I'm in the Wi-Fi Club room now when you're ready. We trading Torchic-Cyndaquil only or gonna do both trades now?
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:54 am

Tyriant wrote:
Awesome~. I'm in the Wi-Fi Club room now when you're ready. We trading Torchic-Cyndaquil only or gonna do both trades now?

I'll be right over. The Vulpix hasn't given me an egg yet so maybe later for the second trade.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:55 am

Tyriant wrote:
Tyriant wrote:

I'll be right over. The Vulpix hasn't given me an egg yet so maybe later for the second trade.
Not a problem~. Bagon will remain safe in my PC until you're ready for her. :3 Besides, I wanna talk about possibly doing some more trades here soon? I need a Bulbasaur and Squirtle here on my Black 2 copy. I can breed a Piplup for one and if you're willing to wait until I can PokeTransfer my Turtwig from Platinum I can breed that for the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Breeding Center!   Pokemon Breeding Center! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Breeding Center!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next