AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) 547

Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) Empty
PostTyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!)

Hello all! I'd like to greet you with this! Tyrant's breeding center! (Click me!) Since I got to the daycare after lollygagging around looking for shinies, I can now breed pokemon for you upon request. I can do most starters, and will shiny hunt for you! Check it out if you're interested.

Also, updates. Things haven't really changed from the stalker situation. We still don't know who's doing it, and I've changed my phone number, email address, and blocked my Facebook profile from anyone not on my friends list, but I still keep getting strange messages from the same person, saying the same thing. But now I've started getting packages of things in the mail. Condoms, inappropriate cloths, knives, and other things like that. I've alerted the police by now, but I don't quite know what they're going to do about it. We've been thinking about sending me to my friend's house until all of this blows over, because they KNOW WHERE I LIVE.

But happier news! After next week I get a vacation from school for a week, so I'm heading down to Orange County to visit with my sisters. My sisters are 13 and 2, and I'm really excited about this. Goldy (le boyfriend's nickname) is also going down, because they said they wanted to meed him. And because he can drive us to Disneyland while my Aunt's working.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!) :: Comments

No Comment.

Tyriant Updates! (And Pokemon Breeding!)

Page 1 of 1