AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] Empty
PostJust a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots]

Well, hello everyone! For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm Lizzy, but you can call me Rika. It really doesn't matter.

So, while nothing really interesting happens in my life, I do have a few writing things to talk about. One is that, well, running a contest over on Quizilla takes a lot of work. 'Zilla is glitchy and really not the best, but I put up with it pretty well. I have a contest running on their - "Budding Love" is the title. Not many entries really, but it's all fun.

I'm also glad everyone is so welcoming here~. It's nice to be getting around to Rping here, too.

Another thing, I'm offering story trades, if anyone is interested. I always enjoy doing this. I'll be taking, let's say... three for now? That should be good.

I can write decently for the following fandoms:

Pokémon

Kingdom Hearts

Vocaloid

Disgaea

Tales of Symphonia

Hetalia

The World Ends With You

Final Fantasy – Dissidia, VII/CC
VII, VIII, IX, X, XIII/XIII-2

Skyrim (I don't think there's a section to post for this yet though...)

Fire Emblem

That's all of them I can remember, anyway. I'm open to discuss this. Messaging is always the best way. Of course, I'm still always open for Rp too~!
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
Share this post on: reddit

Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots] :: Comments

No Comment.

Just a Few Things~ [I've got open trade spots]

Page 1 of 1