AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

All of the Complaining

Go down 
+11
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Noxtis
Angel_the_Claymore
Rinko
Okami Yammi
MadHattersPassion
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining 2nged5x

All of the Complaining Empty
PostSubject: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:02 am

Basically a lot like Random Blabber, only, if you have something to bitch about, bitch about it here. Solely for complaining, bitching, throwing your opinion loud and proud. I shall make a start!

So, some of you know that I give collective criticism when it's called for. I always do when I feel that someone is being rather over the top with their Oc and has turned them into a Sue along with ruined canon for what they're writing on.

Now, when I do this, I'll normally get yelled, screamed at, bitched at, etc. It's normal, I take it as I always do. My highest insult being 'you're ignorant' and then get blocked because apparently that's the worst thing they've ever heard compared to the things they're busting out (I.E. 'You don't deserve to live', 'you have no friend', 'you're just a bitch', etc.)

See, I normally allow these things to play out until they've ended and give a shrug when they've blocked me. But it seems this time, I'm not able to do that.

On Quizilla, where I sometimes post a few of my smaller series to get some feedback - you can choose what your friends see and what the outside people can not. Well, I could not see any of the journal posts this user had thrown out about me. A friend of mine, who happened to be on this users friend list, could.

I was pretty surprised by what had been said.

Apparently, I was the one doing the yelling and screaming and insulting. I was the horrible person who said mean things and I should be banned!

So what do I do? Take one of my sock puppet accounts, get onto her friends list by simply telling her 'her stuff is good', then posted all of my messages in the same journal to prove she was wrong. Then I reported her ass directly to the staff of Quizilla. They've threatened to lock her and one of her friends accounts for harassment.

But this is what I don't understand. This kid is such an attention whore, she has to twist my words and make me look like the bad guy so all of her little white knights will be up and arms against me.

Why bother? You lose anyways. I verbally stomp on these people and then they block me because they realize they can't win the fight.

It's a waste of time and effort and it's stupid.

I guess I'm just blowing off some steam as to why this is just ridiculous. All I can say is I hope her account gets locked. It's Khloe basically all over again, only this time; the friggen staff is doing something about it unlike DA, who said 'JUST BLOCK HER' nearly a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:20 am

Allow me to say THANK FUCKING GOD YOU BROUGHT THIS BACK. I would have done it had you not beat me to the punch, but anyway, on to the topic at hand.

My cousin.

So, I live with my Aunt, and just moved to California, as many of you from FFG already know. Naturally, I have very little friends in this new State, because I've really only spent a total of two weeks here, because I was in New York for a while visiting my Grandma. And yesterday, my Aunt's friend introduced me to her son, who's a year or so older than me. His friend's sister was having a pool party, and he invited me. Of course I accepted, and was gone for a while today because of it.

Here's where it gets good. As soon as I set foot in my Aunt's house that first day I established one rule. DO NOT GO IN MY ROOM. You can knock, and if I'm there I'll answer and decide weather or not to let you in my room, but if I'm not there, or if I don't answer DO NOT WALK IN MY ROOM. But did my cousin listen? Nope.

So, I had fun at this party, once I stopped acting like a retarded polar bear and actually started talking to people, and made good friends with the host of the party, and her brother. So I came home in a happy-dapper mood. That mood lasted, until I walked in to my room.

I have this book shelf, where I not only keep my books, but I keep a lot of my parent's things, like pictures, my dad's awards, plane models, my mom's police hat, and most importantly a helmet that my dad used to fly in the T-38 jets, and other high altitude things during his NASA Astronaut training. Those things are PRICELESS to me. I also have a rather nice 24" plasma, and my PS2 and Gamecube in my room.

But when I walk in to that room, everything is on the floor. My bookshelf is on the floor, my Playstation 2 is on the floor, my TV is cracked on the floor, and my bookshelf with all my parent's things and pictures? On the floor. Shattered, broken, cracked, you name it. Which can only mean one thing. SOMEONE WAS IN MY FUCKING ROOM. I go to confront my Aunt about this, and she said that my cousin in his friend wanted to play with some of the things I had, and that she told them no. How ever, they ignored her, as it seems. And tried to get the things I have off my shelf, which was pretty high.

From what I found out, they stood on the top bunk of my bed, and attempted to grab the helmet and space memorabilia off the top shelf, sending it crashing to the floor and breaking everything.

I can honestly say, I've never been so IRATE in my entire life. Not only has my cousin disrespected me by ignoring my rule, my ONE FUCKING RULE, but he completely ruined my TV, my PS2, and all the priceless things I inherited from my mom and dad.

And what does he say? "You shouldn't have put these things so high." Oh my fucking god. I can't even breathe. No joke. I had the biggest panic attack I've ever had. I literally can not contain my pure rage at this moment. If it were just things I bought with my money, I wouldn't have been so mad. But no, THIS IS PRICELESS THINGS. The mementos I inherited from my mom and dad meant more to me than anything in this world, and they're completely shattered. 15+ years worth of memories and love are completely broken on my floor. And what happened to my cousin?

Jack. Shit. He got off Scot-free. His mom simply said "Oh, he's 10 years old, he doesn't know better." WHAT THE HELL?! He's disrespected me, he's disrespected my parent's memory, and he completely ruined the few things I have of my parents. Not only is my room trashed, my TV broken, and my PS2 in shambles, along with my one game that I had in there, but the room I worked so fucking hard to keep clean, and orderly, and actually look nice is trashed. And I'm the one cleaning this shit up.

I'm marching straight to his dad when he gets home, and explaining this shit to him. Because I swear, if that little shit gets off scot-free, I'm taking his XBOX and PS3 and throwing them in the pool. I'm not putting up with this shit from him! It's bad enough he thinks he can boss me around because I'm the new addition to their family, and thinks he can say things like "You don't deserve a bed" and "You ruin everything" (both of which got him slapped by his dad), but now he thinks he can just walk in my room and try to steal my shit when I finally make a friend here? No. Fuck no. If this is going to happen every time I leave my room, I'm not getting out of my room. I'm sorry, but my parent's memories are more important to me than some stupid pool party or something.

What? every time I leave, will this happen? I was literally a string away from mauling this bitch. I hate him. So.
Fucking. Much.

Now excuse me while I go cry in a corner.

Last edited by Sharky Bites on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing typos)
Back to top Go down
http://sharky-bites.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Got a new one for ya.

Kay, here we go.

I'm on Dragonadopters, as the majority of you know from my sig. I changed my icon to the very icon I have here of Sherlock. Now, this series must be getting big because I get a message yesterday asking if I 'supported the John WatsonxSherlock pairing. I politely said I did not and left it at that.

Now, I get a message back asking why I don't support it. Because I suddenly need a reason as to why I don't like the pairing.

The thing is, I don't support any malexmale pairing if it's heavily implied that the two males prefer women. And they do. John is always after a date and Sherlock falls for 'The Woman' (whom I hate with a passion but it supports my argument in the least). It's a running joke in the series that everyone thinks they're gay when they really aren't. Both either deny being gay or look at the people who imply that they are like idiots.

So why am I getting asked if I like the pairing? Because it seems all fans have a 'Oh my God! They're so hot together!' thing in their mind that I will never understand.

Quite frankly, it's annoying and I don't care for the fact that I now need to explain why I don't like the pairing. It's my choice to not like it or like it. It should be left at that.

But I've always been in a 'sea of wrong', so I suppose this is just another case...
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Okay, now I'm pissed. I've been busting my ass working on my room, making it all Assassin's Creed themed. I've painted the symbols on my walls, used two tones of colors for the main colors, got new curtains, new sheets, new blankets and pillow cases - I've revamped my entire room I've poured SO MUCH MONEY into doing this. I've been posting photos of it bit by bit onto my Facebook as I gather money to make the room complete as I go.

She asks me for permission to use the idea for her son's room as a surprise birthday gift.

Over half an our ago she posts the photos onto her Facebook of her son's room and proclaims "I painted my son's room in Assassin's Creed theme". She's got people PRAISING her, telling her she's the "coolest mom ever" and generally being amazed.... Not ONCE has she mentioned that she ASKED ME FOR THE IDEA! THAT SHE DIDN'T GET THE IDEA ON HER OWN! Most of it even IS THE SAME AS MINE! She used my color swatches! She's got the walls two colors (half red and half cream) and splattered paint spatters over the symbols like I have, she's outlined them all to make them "pop." The only differences she added were some touches that give Templar-symbolism like the shields and swords and their cross. SHE'S EVEN USED QUOTES FROM THE GAME AFTER I ADMITTED I WAS WORKING ON FIGURING OUT WHAT FONT TO USE TO PAINT QUOTES ONTO MY DOOR.

So yeah, this is me on the outside:
All of the Complaining Tumblr_m49udnSAIe1qdavcy

And on the inside:
All of the Complaining Thatssotrue_10936_1337140679
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Got one.

Though I know it's not my problem to deal with; it's just the girls here that dress so slutty. I mean, they're Freshman- not that I hate Freshmen- I've got a few friends that are Freshmen, it's just that they dress slutty on purpose! It's really starting to annoying me, hell; the teachers don't say anything! AT ALL.

It's not my problem, if they wanna have babies at their proms, let them do so..

I feel better now.

All of the Complaining 4102147671
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : All of the Complaining 048Renamon
PokéPartner : All of the Complaining 570

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:04 am

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Got one.

Though I know it's not my problem to deal with; it's just the girls here that dress so slutty. I mean, they're Freshman- not that I hate Freshmen- I've got a few friends that are Freshmen, it's just that they dress slutty on purpose! It's really starting to annoying me, hell; the teachers don't say anything! AT ALL.

I feel better now.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT.
God, it annoys me too because I see slutty clothing much too much around my school! But unlike your problem, mine would have to be with the upper-class women.

I constantly see girls walking by thinking they're hot shit with their shirts hiked up so you can see their stomach and the thing that kills me is that these girls aren't the most skinniest around... Now, I'm not saying I'd like it if they were skinny, I'd still hate it and I'm not saying that I'm skinny because I'm not; I do have a wee stomach and it doesn't make it better that I'm more shapely/curvy than other females my age.
But the thing is, don't show your stomach off in casual wear because you think it's cute or whatever; honestly, it makes others uncomfortable and it doesn't send off a good message to others. Like seriously, I just saw a girl wearing her shirt all the way up with her stomach hanging out and juggling just like Jello in a earthquake the other day during passing period.
Also, those shirt they are wearing are pretty old, I forgot what time they came from but they're wearing a old fashion (which is cool with me) that actually requires pants that go up really high to cover your stomach, not your tiny, tight short-shorts that are low-rise that shows off your cellulite fat hanging from your legs and stomach. M'kay? M'kay.

Last edited by Rin Rin Signal on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:09 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Got one.

I feel better now.

God, it annoys me too because I see slutty clothing much too much around my school! But unlike your problem, mine would have to be with the upper-class women.

I constantly see girls walking by thinking they're hot shit with their shirts hiked up so ypu can see their stomach and the thing that kills me is that these girls aren't the most skinniest around... Now, I'm not saying I'd like it if they were skinny, I'd still hate it and I'm not saying that I'm skinny because I'm not; I do have a wee stomach and it doesn't make it better that I'm more shapely/curvy than other females my age.
But the thing is, don't show your stomach off in casual wear because you think it's cute or whatever; honestly, it makes other uncomfortable and it doesn't send off a good message to others. Like seriously, I just saw a girl wearing her shirt all the way up with her stomach hanging out and juggling just like Jello in a earthquake.
Also, those shirt they are wearing are pretty old, I forgot what time they came from but they're wearing a old fashion (which is cool with me) that actually requires pants that go up really high to cover your stomach, not your tiny, tight short-shorts that are low-rise that shows off your cellulite fat hanging from your legs and stomach. M'kay? M'kay.

I'd have to agree with the slutty clothing outlook. There's a time and place for everything and school isn't an acceptable place for dressing like that. I'm kind of shocked that your schools don't have it added to their dress code already to not be allowed to wear those things. The high school I graduated from had a strict dress code and no one could show off any belly or even shoulders. If you wore a sleeveless-top like a muscle-shirt you had to wear a shirt or a jacket over it.

Blatantly ignores the fact that I like wearing what's called 'belly' shirts for casual wear
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining 196

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 am

I'm in England so my school has a uniform, but that doesn't stop girls from raising their school skirts to look like a belt... All of the Complaining 1134729168

In other news, I have one. My neice only just turned nine years of age. And in her year at school, they're already throwing names like 'bitch', 'slag', 'cunt', 'slut' at each other (her supposed 'best friend' called her a slag), dressing like those girls you mentioned earlier on mufti days (specific days where you can where what you want) and literally beating each other up over boys yet the teachers (as she tells me) don't really seem to have a problem with it. All of the Complaining 3224979720

I mean, I know I shouldn't really be surprised but... just wow.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 am

EVU- wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Got one.

I feel better now.

I constantly see girls walking by thinking they're hot shit with their shirts hiked up so ypu can see their stomach and the thing that kills me is that these girls aren't the most skinniest around... Now, I'm not saying I'd like it if they were skinny, I'd still hate it and I'm not saying that I'm skinny because I'm not; I do have a wee stomach and it doesn't make it better that I'm more shapely/curvy than other females my age.
But the thing is, don't show your stomach off in casual wear because you think it's cute or whatever; honestly, it makes other uncomfortable and it doesn't send off a good message to others. Like seriously, I just saw a girl wearing her shirt all the way up with her stomach hanging out and juggling just like Jello in a earthquake.

I'd have to agree with the slutty clothing outlook. There's a time and place for everything and school isn't an acceptable place for dressing like that. I'm kind of shocked that your schools don't have it added to their dress code already to not be allowed to wear those things. The high school I graduated from had a strict dress code and no one could show off any belly or even shoulders. If you wore a sleeveless-top like a muscle-shirt you had to wear a shirt or a jacket over it.

Blatantly ignores the fact that I like wearing what's called 'belly' shirts for casual wear

I'm surprised too honestly. Back at my middle school, they were somewhat decent and the teachers would catch you and make you change into your P.E. clothes. Here in high school, the teachers just act like it's nothing... I was surprised to see a girl dressed like a hooker talking to a teacher one day because the teacher acted like she was wear something appropriate....
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh sweet dear Lord Jesus help me; Wattpad, and Quotev (used to be Quizazz).

I'm tired of getting messages from hormonal teenagers asking me to 'fan back' all of the time. See; I only 'fan back' if I like that person's work. Which is like rarely for Wattpad because of all the Twlight and Vampire Diaries. Quotev/Quizazz has a few decent Walking Dead fic's. All I'm saying is I would like to be left alone unless you are commenting and vote for my stories because you like them, not just to be Wattpad-Popular!!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Oh sweet dear Lord Jesus help me; Wattpad, and Quotev (used to be Quizazz).

I'm tired of getting messages from hormonal teenagers asking me to 'fan back' all of the time. See; I only 'fan back' if I like that person's work. Which is like rarely for Wattpad because of all the Twlight and Vampire Diaries. Quotev/Quizazz has a few decent Walking Dead fic's. All I'm saying is I would like to be left alone unless you are commenting and vote for my stories because you like them, not just to be Wattpad-Popular!!

Ah, I got that a lot on Wattpad when I first joined. So much so, I had to make it clear that if they wanted reviews from me, that I would be honest and tell them what I actually thought of their works.

And because a lot of them sucked, I laid it out to them pretty hard. People eventually stopped coming.

I never heard of Quotev though. I just joined and I want to see if I might get outside feedback. But I won't keep my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Well, I thought "Hey, why not post the complaint I posted here on my Quizilla account; ForeverTrekkie?" (I have three accounts) and this is what showed up in my inbox:

Quote :
Date:
AUGUST 29, 2012, 07:44PM
Subject:
Regarding your item that was moderated
Story : Ammy Bitches & Complains! #1: Wattpad, and Quotev/Quizazz
Reported on Aug 29, 2012

This creation has been sent back to the Unpublished section of your 'Stuff I Made' page. Before you can publish it on Quizilla again you'll have to remove any prohibited content. Please note: Quizilla does not tolerate personal attacks on other users, nor any posts that contain negative stereotypes, racial, religious, or ethnic slurs, or bigotry. If you have any questions, you can email the moderators from the Contact Us page.
Who's attacking personal rights now? Quizilla??

Last edited by Solar Mother Amaterasu on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Well, I thought "Hey, why not post the complaint I posted here on my Quizilla account; ForeverTrekkie?" (I have three accounts) and this is what showed up in my inbox:

Quote :
Date:
AUGUST 29, 2012, 07:44PM
Subject:
Regarding your item that was moderated
Story : Ammy Bitches & Complains! #1: Wattpad, and Quotev/Quizazz
Reported on Aug 29, 2012

This creation has been sent back to the Unpublished section of your 'Stuff I Made' page. Before you can publish it on Quizilla again you'll have to remove any prohibited content. Please note: Quizilla does not tolerate personal attacks on other users, nor any posts that contain negative stereotypes, racial, religious, or ethnic slurs, or bigotry. If you have any questions, you can email the moderators from the Contact Us page.
Who's being attacking personal rights now? Quizilla??

lawl. Happened to me more than once. It's because you said 'Bitches' in the title. Someone must have reported it because they can't take a 'swear word'.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:47 pm

I was merely trying to make a statement which lots of people can agree on.

All of the Complaining 500282910
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:51 pm

I was merely trying to make a statement which lots of people can agree on.

You'll find that people don't care for opinions, even if it has nothing to do with them. I've had a number of things like that published, rants, journals, etc; that were taken down simply because someone took offence to something very minor and probably had nothing to do with them.

It's a shame. The only thing the Quizilla staff even seems to handle is 'bullying' and 'personal attacks'. And half of those aren't even the fault of the publisher.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:58 pm

I worry about that site sometimes, I wonder when I got to log on one day and I find my account is deleted. Then we shall make another one.

All of the Complaining 2274786658
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 pm

I worry about that site sometimes, I wonder when I got to log on one day and I find my account is deleted. Then we shall make another one.

All of the Complaining 2274786658

Oh, you have no idea. I've had several accounts deleted without warning due to 'bullying'. People started fights with me, I picked back; so apparently, I was the person to blame.

That's why I save messages now. I hop on the 'they bullied me' train before they can do it to me~. Dirty, I know, but people shouldn't pick fights if they don't expect someone to fight back~.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 am

Time to complain about school! Yayyy!

Anyways, it's a few weeks into my high school year for me and it's been nice I guess...

Though I have a few things to complain about...

1.) I have a sub for science, my class hasn't gotten their real teacher yet. The sub we have is fine but I have a problem with her teaching, if I can even say she's teaching. Yes, my teacher pretty much doesn't teach us anything! She just gives us worksheets and expects for us to get a A on it (She yells at us if we don't)! Now, I don't usually speak up in class or in school in general; I'm very quiet, shy, and I keep to myself, so I have lots of trouble asking questions and asking for help. Now, I finally worked up the courage to ask for a explanation/help and what response do I get from her?

Quote :
Oh, you understand it. You're in Honors after all!

... Excuse me, Miss, but WHAT? Look, just because I'm in Honors doesn't mean I'm some super child who can do things perfectly on the first try! And if I do remember correctly, aren't teachers suppose to teach and help their students? Even if they are subs!

A thing that sucks too is that she made us take a test today! I'm depressed because I know I probably failed it because I couldn't understand any of it despite the fact I reread the book thousands of times as well as asking for help...

2.) I have a elective class for my sixth period which is 3D Animation class. Some of the class are people who couldn't get their electives due to overflow so they're placed in my class. And some of these people are so very rude and they don't do any of their work! I'm trying to work on improving my crappy drawings while the guy in the same table as I is mocking British people with a annoying and false British accent which annoys me greatly because it is so overused that it's not funny and I am partly British myself. Not only that, but that same guy and his little friends bullies the students in that class as well as curse and talk back at the teacher who does nothing about it!

Like, they always harrass the girls and they steal my things (pencils and/or erasers). When the guy at my table was about to take my eraser, I told him politely that he could use my eraser as long as he didn't take it or take pieces off of it. In return he told me this,

Quote :
You're so fucking racist. You're saying that because I'm black, right?

NO, I'M FUCKING SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU TOOK MY SHIT BEFORE JACKASS.

Like today, the same guy took my seat, so I just sat in his and stole my eraser, ripped it in peices, and threw it at people...

Yeah, I'm not really liking my sixth period... All of the Complaining 500282910
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:05 am

The fact that the girls at my school are full of shit when they say they understand what we're learning in class. Like really, what have you been doing for the last 30 minutes of the class period? Uh, TEXTING YOUR FRIENDS SAYING: "oMg, i h8te this . so mUcH", and have been talking about un-related things for most of the period. And totally throw a fit when the teacher calls on you to anwser a question on a paper that you haven't payed attention to for this WHOLE class period..

Some of us came here to learn, socializing comes at lunch thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:18 pm

My mother is so inconsiderate sometimes.

Okay, I still live with my parents. I don't make nearly enough to move out and support myself and none of my friends around here can be trusted with finances to make me want to move with any of them into an apartment or anything. So, I'm stuck in my parent's home and it's good. I do the chores they ask me to do when they ask me to, I help out around the house when I'm needed and I pay back what I need to borrow money-wise for necessities. I get that I'm kind of a guest here, I do. So I always clear things with them first - like asking a friend over or doing something around the house in general. I tend to keep my noise down - I don't turn my TV up to unGodly volumes and when I play video games at night I keep the volume low to not disturb them.

I'd like a bit of courtesy back, y'know? Instead I'm always getting yelled at that I'm too loud when I'm talking to Oki or Miyu on Skype with the headset but I'm usually mumbling and even when I get animated I'm not really loud. Mom will come back and close the door on me telling me that I need to shut up. However about two weeks ago she had her brother-in-law over and I had afriend over. Emmy and I could barely hear each other and our video game over the noise she, my father and her brother-in-law were all making play pool out in the main room. They were more sober than Emmy and I were at the time who had been drinking vodka and had gotten smashed fairly quickly and were even getting really into the game. When I point this the next day, that Emmy and I could barely hear each other over their noise, I get a shrug from her and an "Oh, well!"

Likewise today, I'm trying to watch a horror movie on my computer over Netflix - Don't be a Afrad of the Dark to be exact - but I can't hear it over all the noise. I'm not bitching about the lawn mower or the dishes clanking, I get that. But I can't even hear my movie over the noise of the dogs constantly barking and my mother doing nothing but yelling at the dogs for barking, even with a pair of headphones on. She and dad are talking really loud today, I can't hear my things over them, I can't hear over the dogs and she won't put them out. When I tell her this... Well... This is a conversation you have to read;

Me: "You know, you all make watching this movie really hard!"
Mom: "*laughing in disbelief* Well, I'm sorry! Close your door!"
Me: "But mom, it'll get too hot in here!"
Mom: "*still laughing* Then open you window!"
Me: "Dad's mowing! That'll defeat the purpose!"
Mom: "*snottily* Then I don't know what to tell you!"

No, you all may be telling me I'm getting bratty about my room getting hot but here's the thing it is supremely hot in here. And not just hot but humid. I don't have an air conditioner in here to cool it off and on a day like today, where it's sixty-eight degrees, if I leave my door closed it can sky rocket to up to ninety degrees in here. I have to keep my door open to ventilate the room. And while I can always open the window as she says we live in the country and have a large yard. Even with the riding mower it takes upwards to 40 to 60 minutes to mow the entire thing. That's a lot of noise I can't hear over for a long period of time.

I don't know, maybe I'm just blowing this out of proportion but I'm always getting bitched at for noise complaints by my mother (never my father. I ask him and he says he never hears me even when I think I'm being too loud he doesn't notice my noise). I'm always toning my noise down because of it and god forbid if I try and interrupt her movie watching but the instant I have a small complaint I'm treated like I'm a child who's making a mountain out of a mole hill. Usually I'd shrug it off but this happens near constantly and I'm getting sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Ugh, I'm just fed up with socity these days. See, I know today is 9.11, remembering that day back in 2001 .. but really, I think we need to focus on OUR NORMAL people in general. I've witnessed this poor 7th grader being bullied because of his looks, I know how he feels, I was bullied through Middle School as well, it's just fucking sick how they treat him like that!!

Well, when I was getting off the bus, I told him not to listen to them and their teasing, and gave him a high five for encouragement. Poor kid is a decent fella to talk to..

All of the Complaining 2474380249
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Ugh, I'm just fed up with socity these days. See, I know today is 9.11, remembering that day back in 2001 .. but really, I think we need to focus on OUR NORMAL people in general. I've witnessed this poor 7th grader being bullied because of his looks, I know how he feels, I was bullied through Middle School as well, it's just fucking sick how they treat him like that!!

Well, when I was getting off the bus, I told him not to listen to them and their teasing, and gave him a high five for encouragement. Poor kid is a decent fella to talk to..

There are points I can agree with on that. However, I don't think of it as a time for moving on. I personally know some people that take this a day for mourning because people they knew died in the towers. It's not a thing that they are completely able to move forward from. Losing a loved one is very difficult and as many time as people say 'time heals all wounds', it's really not a true statement. Time doesn't heal what's been lost.

Please be wary on how you speak of today, because I know of some on this site as well, who have lost people in the towers. It can really upset them.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

There are points I can agree with on that. However, I don't think of it as a time for moving on. I personally know some people that take this a day for mourning because people they knew died in the towers. It's not a thing that they are completely able to move forward from. Losing a loved one is very difficult and as many time as people say 'time heals all wounds', it's really not a true statement. Time doesn't heal what's been lost.

Please be wary on how you speak of today, because I know of some on this site as well, who have lost people in the towers. It can really upset them.

I know, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I get upset with one thing and totally forget about another another tragic thing.

All of the Complaining 3774932105
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Due to my brother suffering a bad case of 'FuckingAsshole-Itis', he said something to one of his friends who I'm pretty cool with. Now I don't get hugs from said friend anymore..

All of the Complaining 1292375054
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:49 pm

So, I guess PETA threw out a poorly done, Pokemon protest game, totally neglecting the fact that A., throughout the games, it's shown that the bad guys abuse Pokemon, not the player nor the main characters (Ash, Brock, etc.) and B., that parents have actually commented that having their children exposed to Pokemon has taught them forms of right and wrong as well as responsibility for our animal friends (along with stabilizing some forms of self confidence).

What PETA did, they made themselves look like idiots. Again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of the Complaining
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: