AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
~ I'm Alive ~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

~ I'm Alive ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : ~ I'm Alive ~ 196

~ I'm Alive ~ Empty
Post~ I'm Alive ~

Hello everyone. It's Miyu here - or Brooke - and I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be back soon towards the ending of May. My presence has been all over the place, but now I promise that I'll stop jumping around and finally return.

I don't want to bring anyone down with depressing news, but all I can say is that I've been in the Hospital for a couple of days now. The reason why is a little uncomfortable to talk about, but if you really want to know you can ask me privately. I just feel that the reason why is too personal to just throw out here.

But I hope everyone is doing well, and that you all are having great days. I certainly am bored sitting here, but I'm just happy to be coming home on AssassinsDen.

With love and care,

Miyu
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

~ I'm Alive ~ :: Comments

MadHattersPassion
Re: ~ I'm Alive ~
Post Tue May 21, 2013 11:06 am by MadHattersPassion
Hey, Miyu, it's glad to see you'll be back soon! I don't know why you were in the hospital but I hope it was nothing too serious and that you're better now.
Manic
Post Tue May 21, 2013 11:10 am by Manic
Miyu! We missed you so much!

I hope you're feeling better! If you're on tonight, I'll be home sometime after six (which I believe would be five for you, since you're an hour behind Ohio's time)!

Hope we can talk again soon! We've really missed ya!
Mystery
Post Wed May 22, 2013 12:00 am by Mystery
Ram's Desire wrote:
Hey, Miyu, it's glad to see you'll be back soon! I don't know why you were in the hospital but I hope it was nothing too serious and that you're better now.

I'm glad as well that I will be returning soon. I hypothesize that I will be out soon - maybe sometime this week. I want to get out before Finals start being taken so I won't have to go during the summer. The reason why involves an injury of sorts, but I won't go into detail right now...

Snow wrote:
Miyu! We missed you so much!

I hope you're feeling better! If you're on tonight, I'll be home sometime after six (which I believe would be five for you, since you're an hour behind Ohio's time)!

Hope we can talk again soon! We've really missed ya!

I missed you all so much as well! I am feeling a tad better than before, but I'm just relieved to see that everyone seems to be doing alright. I hope that everyone is having fun. As for coming on Skype, I might be able to tomorrow depending on the time. The doctors like to keep me busy with tests and what-not.
Jade
Post Thu May 23, 2013 11:05 pm by Jade
glfd[gkp It's good to see that you'll be back soon, though I hope you're okay too. Everyone's missed you quite a bit~! Hug
02041992Beck
Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:12 am by 02041992Beck
Hi Miyu, sorry for never commenting; I was going to but I dont' recall if I pmed you about this. Hope you're okay and I sent you a pm today, I'll wait for your response. You told me once that I could ask for help or ask any questions; I'm really in need of your help with writing related stuff, so when you get the time reply to my pm. :)
Post  by Sponsored content

~ I'm Alive ~

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Blogs-
Jump to: