AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 547

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm going to try and start a sburb session soon~ Message me if anyone wants any details.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:35 am

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Tyriant wrote:
March Hare Madness wrote:
I feel so proud of my recent siggies~. It's been a long while since I've made something I'm really, really happy with~.

The one you have now is precious.
It's definitely a cute one! You did a good job on it, Oki.

Thanks to the both of ya~. I've been trying other styles as well. I just wish the tutorials I find weren't in Spanish. Be a lot easier to learn how to do some of these banners and signatures. :-3-:
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Happy late birthday, Fang - I am so sorry I couldn't tell you sooner. I've had my hands full with Senior issues, those being stuff leading up to graduation in May. I have not been able to check this site for a while now.. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Shiranui no Amaterasu wrote:
Happy late birthday, Fang - I am so sorry I couldn't tell you sooner. I've had my hands full with Senior issues, those being stuff leading up to graduation in May. I have not been able to check this site for a while now.. ^^;
Ah, no worries. It's good to see you pop in every once in a while despite how you're juggling everything. Hope to see you back on a little more often after you graduate, though!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Hello friends, I am here~
My internet hit its reset friday night and we finally got everything with my laptop under control uvu
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
My internet hit its reset friday night and we finally got everything with my laptop under control uvu

Oi! Oi! Welcome back Canned!

I has a question for ya! I've been seein' the guy you're kinda cosplaying around Tumblr a lot recently. Who is he and where's he from?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Snow Owl wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

I has a question for ya! I've been seein' the guy you're kinda cosplaying around Tumblr a lot recently. Who is he and where's he from?

Hehe, love the name change Oki uvu

Oh he's Zacharie from this indie game OFF by Mortis Ghost. It's really neat and surreal but you gotta make sure you download the English version, I did the French one by mistake and had to redownload @-@
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Nice to have ya back, Canned. How've you been?
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:38 pm

Hello everyone-- I AM SORRY! x.x I haven't been here in a while and the times that I do check I don't
know what to say. D: Or feel like I am interrupting if I mentioned what has been going on...Guess I can tell what is going on? Otherwise ignore meee. DX

I've been helping friends and their families out, helping my brother, helping my parents, and preparing myself mentally for GED classes when August comes around. As well as calling the public collage near my home to get details straight. The details are now straight and the person said that I will get a packet of some sort in the mail come around July...but I might just end up calling again.. o_o
ANYWAY. Again I am sorry! D: I happen to have a small break from things at a friend's place so I could do this, remember to say somethin' and ALHFSJKG Sorry if I am interrupting or something like it. ><;
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Noxtis wrote:
Hello everyone-- I AM SORRY! x.x I haven't been here in a while and the times that I do check I don't
know what to say. D: Or feel like I am interrupting if I mentioned what has been going on...Guess I can tell what is going on? Otherwise ignore meee. DX

I've been helping friends and their families out, helping my brother, helping my parents, and preparing myself mentally for GED classes when August comes around. As well as calling the public collage near my home to get details straight. The details are now straight and the person said that I will get a packet of some sort in the mail come around July...but I might just end up calling again.. o_o
ANYWAY. Again I am sorry! D: I happen to have a small break from things at a friend's place so I could do this, remember to say somethin' and ALHFSJKG Sorry if I am interrupting or something like it. ><;
Quite alright. It's good to know you're still hanging in there, after all.

Hope things calm down for you soon enough so we can see more of you around. I'm sure everything will work out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Well, things are calming down for the time being until things pick up again. So I should be able to be here more often.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:37 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Snow Owl wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Hehe, love the name change Oki uvu

Oh he's Zacharie from this indie game OFF by Mortis Ghost. It's really neat and surreal but you gotta make sure you download the English version, I did the French one by mistake and had to redownload @-@

Ah! Thank you Canned! So, that's the game that baseball player lookin' dude is from too? And that cat? God, it's taken over my dash as of recent. XD
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Welcome back, Canned, Noxtis.

I've also been poofing away some days, but not gone for good. Trying to wrangle my work together.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Ah! Thank you Canned! So, that's the game that baseball player lookin' dude is from too? And that cat? God, it's taken over my dash as of recent. XD

One in the same~! it's resurfaced due to the Homestuck hiatus, it's almost like the fandom split off into OFF and this other game uvu and you're very welcome~

And thanks for the welcome back, Hatter and Knight uvu
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:46 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

One in the same~! it's resurfaced due to the Homestuck hiatus, it's almost like the fandom split off into OFF and this other game uvu and you're very welcome~

And thanks for the welcome back, Hatter and Knight uvu

I've heard about that! It looks super cool. And this Homestuck Hiatus is killing me! But at least that means the game will be out soon. Which I'm really looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Tyriant wrote:

I've heard about that! It looks super cool. And this Homestuck Hiatus is killing me! But at least that means the game will be out soon. Which I'm really looking forward to.

It certainly is a blast~! Ah, tell me about it, gives my sister time to catch up with my brother and I so uvu
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Homestuck game? You guys are lucky. uvu
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:10 am

I'm so excited. If it's in RPG format (Which I'm pretty sure it would be) I would want it to be playing as Karkat through their session, or playing as a customized character through the Beforus session leading up to their meeting with the Alternian trolls. That would make me so happy.

I introduced the boyfriend to Homestuck. He's more into the music than the comic, but it's a start.

And who here has heard of the game Off? A lot of the Homestuck fandom has taken an interest in it.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Am I dreaming, or is it really May? Wow, I don't have very much time left in my Senior year. It's actually kind of sad.

And then there's that moment where you didn't know something about a good friend of yours. xD
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Tyriant wrote:
I'm so excited. If it's in RPG format (Which I'm pretty sure it would be) I would want it to be playing as Karkat through their session, or playing as a customized character through the Beforus session leading up to their meeting with the Alternian trolls. That would make me so happy.

I introduced the boyfriend to Homestuck. He's more into the music than the comic, but it's a start.

And who here has heard of the game Off? A lot of the Homestuck fandom has taken an interest in it.

Bonjour, Je suis Zacharie, mon amie.
OFF you say~?
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:14 pm

EEEEEEE-

I knew you'd know Canned!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Tyriant wrote:
EEEEEEE-

Hehe, my gr8 galpal got me into it since the hiatus kicked up. We plan on doing a Zacharie/Batter cosplay this July or next March uvu

It really is a fantastic game though, highly recommend the download uvu
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:26 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Tyriant wrote:
EEEEEEE-

Hehe, my gr8 galpal got me into it since the hiatus kicked up. We plan on doing a Zacharie/Batter cosplay this July or next March uvu

That sounds so attractive. My boyfriend and I were planning on doing that as well. And Kigurumi's.

Except he's like almost six feet and it'll be impossible to make a giant Kigurumi. Oh well. His is going to be a Penguin. Debating on what mine'll be.

Who do you think is taller? Batter or Zacharie?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:38 am

Tyriant wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Tyriant wrote:
EEEEEEE-

That sounds so attractive. My boyfriend and I were planning on doing that as well. And Kigurumi's.

Except he's like almost six feet and it'll be impossible to make a giant Kigurumi. Oh well. His is going to be a Penguin. Debating on what mine'll be.

Who do you think is taller? Batter or Zacharie?

Mortis Ghost always said Zacharie would be stouter and more muscle but the Batter would have height.long limps. At least that's what I heard uvu
but cosplays don't really matter if ones taller then the other and what not
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:37 pm

That works for me. I wanted to be Zacharie anyway hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next