AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!


A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm by Crow Masked

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

» Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~
Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am by Okami Yammi

Points of Interest






Den Staff





Share | 
 

 Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Noxtis wrote:
I'm on Season 4 for the time being. Mostly been watching just that when I get onto Netflix to watch things. I would watch more right now but I want to take a break from watching things for hours...until tomorrow...maybe.
So you're not far behind me then. I always neglect getting onto netflix to watch more of what they have up. I had been watching them on the TNT channel as they showed two each weekday in the mornings but we had to get rid of our DirecTV before I could fully watch the entirety of what they had by that point.

Haha, a season a day~.

 x3 I still find episodes when they happen to be on air when I happen to be watching the tv anyway. But from me just watching Netflix... From the last two or three weeks to now? I don't remember.
All I know is that I am not the only one using the account and I cannot be on it all the time. xD

It is kinda a season a day~! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:44 pm

I just recently hit up the music and movie store at the mall to get seasons 5, 6, and 7. Yet, seasons 1 and 2 were my favorites by far. The story was originally supposed to stop at season 5, making 6, 7, and 8 spin-offs.

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
I just recently hit up the music and movie store at the mall to get seasons 5, 6, and 7. Yet, seasons 1 and 2 were my favorites by far. The story was originally supposed to stop at season 5, making 6, 7, and 8 spin-offs.
Yeah, I had heard that originally they were just going to do a couple of seasons with the whole Monster of the Week spiel for their episodes (which still clearly is a thing despite the overarching storyline they have now, after the first seasons aired) but ended up making a much more complex plot as they went. I'm kind of glad that they did, though. Supernatural is easily my favorite tv show now-a-days.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Yeah. I was a fan back when people had never heard of Supernatural. I supported it back then, and still do now. Too bad both actors that portray Sam and Dean are married in real life, and so is Misha Collins (Castiel's actor). XD

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 am

Poor Misha though, he did that deep manly voice thinking Cas would only be staying around for a few episodes~ Good thing he enjoys his time on set~

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


{Tumblr~Somerset Oddities~RedBubble}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:17 am

Somewhere on my Tumblr like list, there's a post of Misha stabbing an inflatable duck.

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

God Bless Misha, my friend Allie and I used him for a video project for school. He's a ham~

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


{Tumblr~Somerset Oddities~RedBubble}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Oi, oi! Just wanted to let everyone know!

A tornado hit pretty hard in my area and my town is without power. It's supposed to come back on Saturday, according to several people within town. I'm at my dads for the weekend, so I can get access to the internet.

On the off chance I am not on Sunday or Monday, things haven't been sorted out with the power yet. I don't think it will take that long, but I just want to say so no one gets misses me~. Grin 

_________________

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:45 am

I do hope everyone is alright in general. Be it storms or something else entirely. Is there anything new going on with you guys? :3

I am more in a state of surprise. Because in the past few days one of my Steam friends, particularly the guy who runs Pen&Pencil game as the Storyteller/DM, have decided that they'll buy me some games. I usually am always surprised when people spend money on me, and feel bad a little bit too even when it is a 'surprise!' kinda thing. The first time they asked what I wanted most and I told the 'Don't Starve'. They got me the Portal bundle and Don't Starve. Just now before I am going to rest/sleep/Imessedupmysleepshceduleandthisisn'thelping. They gave me Left 4 Dead 2....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyriant
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :
Posts : 358
Reputation : 35
Location : Land of Clocks and Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:39 am

This may just be my computer, but is anyone else having trouble hyperlinking through text? I've been trying to do that in a reply I was planning on posting, but it doesn't work in preview. Hardly any of my coding is working. I'd be surprised if the color works.

_________________
Everyone, all of us, comes together

And now there's a family of hundreds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:54 am

Tyriant wrote:
This may just be my computer, but is anyone else having trouble hyperlinking through text? I've been trying to do that in a reply I was planning on posting, but it doesn't work in preview. Hardly any of my coding is working. I'd be surprised if the color works.
 Ah, there's a new way you gotta do it with this editor now. You see on the editor the icon that looks like three chain links together and a green little circle over it? When you click that it'll ask you to add the url link you're hyperlinking and then in the "Description (optional)" box you have to add whatever you want the hyperlink to say.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Totoro
Claptrap
Claptrap
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 8
Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:24 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
Tyriant wrote:
This may just be my computer, but is anyone else having trouble hyperlinking through text? I've been trying to do that in a reply I was planning on posting, but it doesn't work in preview. Hardly any of my coding is working. I'd be surprised if the color works.
 Ah, there's a new way you gotta do it with this editor now. You see on the editor the icon that looks like three chain links together and a green little circle over it? When you click that it'll ask you to add the url link you're hyperlinking and then in the "Description (optional)" box you have to add whatever you want the hyperlink to say.
  Thanks! The preview option was messing me up as well, it's probably just the new system I'm not used to though. I'm used to seeing all the coding in the text box when viewing a preview. I guess that's what I get for vanishing so often though Dizzy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:27 am

Totoro wrote:
Thanks! The preview option was messing me up as well, it's probably just the new system I'm not used to though. I'm used to seeing all the coding in the text box when viewing a preview. I guess that's what I get for vanishing so often though Dizzy 
Not a problem! And we didn't get much fair warning either. We came on one day and the site host had updated the text box editor on us in the time Oki and I had gone to bed and then woke up. We were scrambling to get used to it ourselves.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Totoro
Claptrap
Claptrap
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 8
Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:36 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
Totoro wrote:
Thanks! The preview option was messing me up as well, it's probably just the new system I'm not used to though. I'm used to seeing all the coding in the text box when viewing a preview. I guess that's what I get for vanishing so often though Dizzy 
Not a problem! And we didn't get much fair warning either. We came on one day and the site host had updated the text box editor on us in the time Oki and I had gone to bed and then woke up. We were scrambling to get used to it ourselves.
It kept messing up the format of my spork, and when I tried to put my text color in there it deleted a lot of the spork so I just gave up orz

_________________
Tyriant's sporking profile / Alternate profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:04 am

Ignore the fact that I'm on at four in the morning!

I found a way to fix it! Push the button located in the picture!



_________________

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Coding makes my life so much easier, thanks to other forums that use it.

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Currently dealing with the fact that I can't decide who I like best in Mass Effect. It is certainly a dilemma!

_________________

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Snow wrote:
Currently dealing with the fact that I can't decide who I like best in Mass Effect. It is certainly a dilemma!
Aww, are you crushing over your combat buddy? Is that it?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Snow wrote:
Currently dealing with the fact that I can't decide who I like best in Mass Effect. It is certainly a dilemma!
Aww, are you crushing over your combat buddy? Is that it?

No!...Maybe! Probably, okay! Dizzy 

It doesn't help the more I see of Thane, the more I start liking him too! And God, I love his voice! Too many! Too many! OxO 

_________________

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Totoro
Claptrap
Claptrap
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 8
Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:14 am

I have that same problems with Kingdom Hearts. I like to think I go through phases.

"Oh you're pretty cute-wait, new character." And there goes my attention.

_________________
Tyriant's sporking profile / Alternate profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
avatar

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :
Posts : 397
Reputation : 28
Location : The Time Rift

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:45 am

Totoro wrote:
I have that same problems with Kingdom Hearts. I like to think I go through phases.

"Oh you're pretty cute-wait, new character." And there goes my attention.
So do I~ Nervous chuckle It's actually kind of weird, really, I wonder why we do that?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:51 am

Lost Spirit wrote:
Totoro wrote:
I have that same problems with Kingdom Hearts. I like to think I go through phases.

"Oh you're pretty cute-wait, new character." And there goes my attention.
So do I~ Nervous chuckle It's actually kind of weird, really, I wonder why we do that?

Suppose it would mostly be different personalities in one game. Liking more then one character for their personality and all or maybe only exclusive to one. I know a lot of series, like Alice in the Country of Hearts, I like the majority of the male cast.

Guess it all stems down to what you're attracted to in a personality~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:38 am

I've had obsessions switch around with me before. I was obsessed with the film version of RE's Nicholai Ginovaef.


Now I've become obsessed with the Postal Dude from the 2007 film adaption of the Postal game franchise.

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2138
Reputation : 121
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:07 am

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
I've had obsessions switch around with me before. I was obsessed with the film version of RE's Nicholai Ginovaef.


Now I've become obsessed with the Postal Dude from the 2007 film adaption of the Postal game franchise.

That's because everyone should love Nicholai!

On a side note, where's everyone been at? It's been just Oki and I lately. We're lonely and miss you all!Crying 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 pm

I peek in here when I can. I've end up going 'Whatsthat?WhatwasIgonnadoagain?' with some things as of late. I also am helping a friend out while their mother is away too.
..Not to mention that right now I suddenly remind myself I have yet to RP here in general. I think! I should also totally work on trying to fix that now.
Dizzy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   

Back to top Go down
 
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pointless Celebrities Doctor Who Special this Saturday!
» The most pointless superhero
» UCLA hospital blabber found.
» 'Pointless' game show - Doctor Who special this weekend!
» The Pointless Movie Game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: