AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 547

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:09 am

Speaking of gaming, we had a free day in band so one of my friends brings a fucking TV and a PS3 to the band hall, plugs it in, and plays Zombies on what may be COD 3.

All I know those hours playing with my 11 year old cousin paid off. I am pretty ok at those games haha
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:23 am

Tyriant wrote:
Speaking of gaming, we had a free day in band so one of my friends brings a fucking TV and a PS3 to the band hall, plugs it in, and plays Zombies on what may be COD 3.

All I know those hours playing with my 11 year old cousin paid off. I am pretty ok at those games haha

Nice, that's what the kids in our school's band should do on a free day.

Came back from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk around 8 o'clock today/yesterday (it's like 1 AM here). Instead of riding the rides, I played on the beach. My friends all got sunburned pretty badly. I tanned. x3
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:44 pm

So how has everyone's week been? Mine's been pretty lacking other than getting Resident Evil Revelations for the PS3.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:03 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
So how has everyone's week been? Mine's been pretty lacking other than getting Resident Evil Revelations for the PS3.

A little busy but nothing too big, schools over the 7th of June and I'll just need to come in for testing uvu

and I'm getting my permit later this week, super excited ouo
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:07 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

A little busy but nothing too big, schools over the 7th of June and I'll just need to come in for testing uvu

That late? Jeez. The school here gets out on Tuesday or Wednesday!

Good luck with your permit.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:09 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

That late? Jeez. The school here gets out on Tuesday or Wednesday!

Good luck with your permit.

Hehe yeah, we start the year a little later too so I guess it evens it out in the end.

Thanks~!
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

We get out on the same day!

And for me, I just got my permit yesterday. And I'm super excited to be doing things.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Tyriant wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

We get out on the same day!

And for me, I just got my permit yesterday. And I'm super excited to be doing things.

Hehe, rad~! Can't wait for the summer to start uvu you?

Oh congrats~!
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:32 pm

I made all these cool plans for the boyfriend and I, like taking him to Texas to meet the extended family.

Then he tells me he's going to be gone literally all summer for Drum Corps. (Which is like Marching Band on Steroids for those who don't know)

And so all my plans went down the crapper. But I'm still going back to Texas to see my friends. And I'm going on a two week school trip to Spain for my Spanish Class.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:47 pm

School ends this Friday for me, then I'll be done with school. Finals were today, but Seniors didn't have to come to school today. So I stayed home and played Okami.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Fang and I beat RE5 over the weekend~. It was pretty boss, especially the glitch we got toward the end with Jill~. It was all hilarious~.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:30 pm

I feel like my school gets out the latest~ [June 17th].

Man, I'd love to travel this summer, but that likely won't happen. Lately, family just comes here. Oh well, at least my dad and I can keep yard-sailing and finding games during the summer. Glad to finally have and play the SNES Harvest Moon.
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:34 pm

rikaandherpikachu wrote:
I feel like my school gets out the latest~ [June 17th].

Man, I'd love to travel this summer, but that likely won't happen. Lately, family just comes here. Oh well, at least my dad and I can keep yard-sailing and finding games during the summer. Glad to finally have and play the SNES Harvest Moon.

Is Harvest Moon any good? Or Animal Crossing? I keep looking at those two games like "I wanna try them but I don't know". I know so little about them, figured I'd give a go and ask~!
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Oh, I love both Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing. Harvest Moon has the farm simulation focus, but it's always relaxing to play, and the interactions are fun.

Animal Crossing is easily my favorite of the two. Character customization, wacky animal characters, and many things to do, including fishing, bug catching, and just collecting furniture to decorate your house; my gosh am I looking forward to a New Leaf coming out!

Both series' are pretty fun. Definitely worth a shot at trying.
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:23 pm

rikaandherpikachu wrote:
Oh, I love both Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing. Harvest Moon has the farm simulation focus, but it's always relaxing to play, and the interactions are fun.

Animal Crossing is easily my favorite of the two. Character customization, wacky animal characters, and many things to do, including fishing, bug catching, and just collecting furniture to decorate your house; my gosh am I looking forward to a New Leaf coming out!

Both series' are pretty fun. Definitely worth a shot at trying.

Well, this is good to know! On my trek to buying some more games (mostly for my PS3), I may have to stop and add a few things to my other systems~.

I hear every Animal Crossing fan is freaking out over New Leaf~. That's mostly why I started looking into it myself. Because a lot of people seemed really, really excited for it~.

I may have to start looking a little deeper into the games~. :3
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:55 am

I'm super excited for Animal Crossing.
And Harvest Moon is the shit.

But what's got me most excited is the CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS IN POKEMON X/Y

Yeah it's mostly skintones, and I always default to the lightest there is for those because I'm white as paper. But it's still a HUGE step forward and I'm so happy they're customizable.

Also, the latest Harvest Moon game (I think it was just called Harvest Moon 3D) had customizable characters from skin, hair, eyes, and I think some basic clothing choices as well. I near lost my shit. (and made my girl Albino)
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Tyriant wrote:
I'm super excited for Animal Crossing.
And Harvest Moon is the shit.

But what's got me most excited is the CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS IN POKEMON X/Y

Yeah it's mostly skintones, and I always default to the lightest there is for those because I'm white as paper. But it's still a HUGE step forward and I'm so happy they're customizable.

Also, the latest Harvest Moon game (I think it was just called Harvest Moon 3D) had customizable characters from skin, hair, eyes, and I think some basic clothing choices as well. I near lost my shit. (and made my girl Albino)

Ah! Well, I will have to look up these games! I've only heard good things about them so far~!

Oh God, right? That's a big step forward for Pokemon. It's nearly been twenty years and they're finally starting to get a little more diversity in there! I've been hearing a lot of rumors about the game play and what not~. I may post those in my Pokemon topic later on~. I try to keep track of any updates and or rumors floating around just in case no one has gotten to them yet~.

I'd really like to think that the people who are making Pokemon are finally listening to fans. Since fourth gen seemed kind of a flop (for just about everyone I've met. There are some people who really do love that generation), they've really made some big improvements, especially with fifth gen in general.

I'm really excited to see more of what will come with Six gen~. God, it's gonna be great! I'm so excited for October!
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Dreaming Ookami wrote:

Ah! Well, I will have to look up these games! I've only heard good things about them so far~!

Oh God, right? That's a big step forward for Pokemon. It's nearly been twenty years and they're finally starting to get a little more diversity in there! I've been hearing a lot of rumors about the game play and what not~. I may post those in my Pokemon topic later on~. I try to keep track of any updates and or rumors floating around just in case no one has gotten to them yet~.

I'd really like to think that the people who are making Pokemon are finally listening to fans. Since fourth gen seemed kind of a flop (for just about everyone I've met. There are some people who really do love that generation), they've really made some big improvements, especially with fifth gen in general.

I'm really excited to see more of what will come with Six gen~. God, it's gonna be great! I'm so excited for October!

I like to think of gen 4 as the practice generation leading up to 5. Some things were done pretty well like the pokemon's animation being clearer than emerald. And others not so much (a lot of the designs weren't that good, and the game was kind of strange to me). But those errors were mostly corrected in Gen 5.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:31 am

Tyriant wrote:
Dreaming Ookami wrote:

I like to think of gen 4 as the practice generation leading up to 5. Some things were done pretty well like the pokemon's animation being clearer than emerald. And others not so much (a lot of the designs weren't that good, and the game was kind of strange to me). But those errors were mostly corrected in Gen 5.

Personally, I felt they were trying to do a big call back to Gen one but that's just how I've felt about it. Mostly because they made you rely on so many HM's. Probably what I hated most about fourth gen.

But they did make a giant improvement for fifth gen and I'd like to think they're heading in the right direction~.

And my God, I feel worse now that I've slept than the night I didn't sleep at all. Hopefully, my issues will stop so I can get back into normal sleeping patterns again...
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:54 pm

If the new Pokemon is really going to have a customizable avatar then I'll probably buy it. I haven't been buying many Pokemon games lately because I still need to finish the other thousands of Pokemon games I have. But I'll make a exception for a customizable avatar! I like games where you can customize your character.

I've been hearing rumors that you might be able to create a character to play as in the Homestuck video game, but that's just a rumor. I hope it's true though, because that'd be really cool!

School is out for me as of yesterday~. I'm free to do nothing at all, except start reading Homestuck again so I can get caught up before Hussie updates again. But I'm thinking of making some cosplay, like Damara's horns and shirt since I want to cosplay as her sometime. She just seems fun to do. But that's if I can't do Heinoustuck Rose, which I'm sure that I might not be able to do. uvu
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Well, the customizable characters go, it's merely skin tone and hair color, as far as we know. But that's actually quite a big step for Pokemon in general, especially after nearly twenty years of just being a silent protag that the player pretty much inserts themselves into.

Regardless, here's a screen shot from a magazine *legit* on the skin tones and hair colors:

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Character-customization-Pokemon-619x309
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:53 pm

I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty impressive for Pokemon. Like you said, 20 odd years of just inserting yourself into the characters and all. Especially since it'll just be on a DS.

Who knows how customization the games will get from this point on.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 pm

To be fair, Pokemon Battle Revolution also had completely customizable characters but they weren't great. There were quite a few that you could chose from, depending on your age range, but I found myself sticking with the younger girl rather then the woman that would be about my age simply because I didn't like the design.

Not to say the Pokemon Company didn't try there, because they did. They had interesting outfits, hair color and eyes from natural to unnatural, cute little accessories and all.

But because it was one of the first Wii games that allowed you to battle other people via the online connection, it's insanely expensive to buy now. I bought my copy years after it was out for about 30 bucks. The original price had been 44 bucks used.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Oh I completely forgot about Battle Revolution. Whoops~ /w\
But, like you said, it's got the options to customize in a certain range of everything.

Personally, I'm really used to playing games where every little thing can be customized. And a good chunk of those are for X-Box or Steam. So it really counts on the companies producing the games.

Which is probably why I think it pretty impressive for Pokemon. Since the console differences and what not.

Mm, also, just a heads up I won't be on much at all next week. I have testing everyday except for Friday uvu

Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:13 pm

So, I don't know if anyone else has noticed or if it's popped up on anyone else's side yet but this new message body composer fucking suuucks. I hate it so much! My last new subject post looks so gross just because the font sizes decided to fuck up on me! Mad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next