AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Little Owl wrote:
Fang came up with an adorable, clever Youtube name. It's super cute~.
And for those interested in that new LP channel click here! I'm currently uploading the first video now.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:15 pm

So I desperately want to spork one of Farla's fics because she's apparently notorious on the internet, imagine that. I happened to run into one of her fics browsing about this morning. Problem being, she has so many drones just searching her name, I'd rather them or worse, her show up here and stir the pot because I put my thoughts onto one of her Pokemon fics that's jam packed with her own beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:34 pm

I need to start Sporking again, I almost forgot about it~

Anyway, just got home from work. I'm finished up with it because tomorrow is the live wrestling event. I've been busting my butt for the past couple of days, but it's worth it because I'm done now, and tomorrow is going to be a fun night.
 Music 
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:10 pm

I just had this really great partner in Dark Souls! He gave me some great armor and just wrecked everything in our way! I was so happy that he was the friendly type!

Thank you Wolf Titan, whoever you were and wherever you are! You really helped me out!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:23 pm

I've been meaning to get around to finishing my payment for the Space Dandy siggy and Raikou icon Oki made for me. Been stuck in a writing rut though. Dizzy
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:44 pm

So how has everyone been? I know work and school is picking up again so it's been fairly quiet around here again. Hope all is going well for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:07 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
So how has everyone been? I know work and school is picking up again so it's been fairly quiet around here again. Hope all is going well for everyone.

I've been doing pretty well actually, you?~ Last year of school has me so pumped to start, lord knows that wont last haha. uvu
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:14 am

Hey guys! Just thought I'd throw out a quick update now that I'm moved. I'm currently using my work computer to get online.

The hope is that I get internet back tonight at home but it's still not clear whether that will happen yet or not. If it doesn't happen, just assume that I'll have it back sometime later in the week.

I've been trying to spam quizilla for new members so the lack of internet hasn't quite helped me.

Other then that, we've been settling in fine. Most everything is cleared up, it's just getting some money in again as well as getting everything set back up. In the lull of it all yesterday, I played seven hours of Assassin's Creed: Black Flag~.

That's been about everything I've been doing in these passed two days! Again, sorry for the absence! I'll be back soon!  Kiss

Edit:

Mom just texted to tell me that the internet has been set up at home! I'll be on tonight!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
I've been doing pretty well actually, you?~ Last year of school has me so pumped to start, lord knows that wont last haha. uvu

Hey, all right! I'm glad to hear that and I'm sure your senior year will fly by, it certainly did for me!

I've been equal parts better and worse. I got fired from my factory job because of an allergy-related illness and I hadn't been able to call in to work before the office people left for the day for a couple days so I've been job-searching and helping 'round the house for a little bit of allowance again. It's all good though the factory job blew.

Little Owl wrote:
Edit:

Mom just texted to tell me that the internet has been set up at home! I'll be on tonight!

Hey, let's play some RE6 mercenaries tonight and test the chat on the game capture software!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:36 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Hey, let's play some RE6 mercenaries tonight and test the chat on the game capture software!

Yea! Let's do it! It'll be fun to relearn controls! 8D
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Little Owl wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

Yea! Let's do it! It'll be fun to relearn controls! 8D

If you have a multi-component cable for your PS3 laying around you'll be able to test it too but if not that'll wait for later!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:34 am

Been bogged down with work n' such, sorry for being scarce around here. ://

I've been meaning to finish up requests.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Sharknado wrote:
Been bogged down with work n' such, sorry for being scarce around here. ://

I've been meaning to finish up requests.

Hey, at least you're able to let us know what's happening! We'll all still be here when you're freed up again. :3
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:46 am

A big shot Shadow of the Colossus secret hunter commented on my video and now I'm super nervous! Oh god, he's watching my videos! Idle
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:32 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
A big shot Shadow of the Colossus secret hunter commented on my video and now I'm super nervous! Oh god, he's watching my videos! Idle

Lucky! I haven't gotten so lucky yet!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Of course I also had the ignorant douche who commented asking if I took the right path too. =3=
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Little Owl wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Of course I also had the ignorant douche who commented asking if I took the right path too. =3=

Yeah, but at least you're getting something of a leg up.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:54 pm

So how is everyone doing? I have officially started wearing lip gloss in a bid to stop chewing on my lips!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Work is going fairly well, last Sunday I managed to preorder the new WWE game for Xbox 360. Also saw a trailer for The Evil Within; it looks really really good~

Lovin' the .gif profile piccy too!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Sharknado wrote:
Work is going fairly well, last Sunday I managed to preorder the new WWE game for Xbox 360. Also saw a trailer for The Evil Within; it looks really really good~

The Evil Within looks so good! I'm kinda pumped for it myself.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Sharknado wrote:

Ah, that's good! I've gotta bunch of pre-orders to pay off myself. Especially so for the re-makes of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire!

The Evil Within is gonna be awesome! It's doing what suspense needs to be doing~!

And thank you~. That is Gabriella from Drakengard~. She is best dragon~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:16 pm

Aw man, I totally forgot how to dis-select the customizable stuff for our profiles. I just wanted the Assassin's Creed faction and my Poke-Partner. Or it won't let me dis-select the other profile fields.. Inspect
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Sharknado wrote:
Aw man, I totally forgot how to dis-select the customizable stuff for our profiles. I just wanted the Assassin's Creed faction and my Poke-Partner. Or it won't let me dis-select the other profile fields.. Inspect

Unfortunately there's no way to de-select a profile field that doesn't need a link. I'll try to add a blank selection to these fields as a work around this later tonight or tomorrow (I have an assignment to get done first).
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:00 pm

*Sad face* The whole side of my room won't stay on again. So I either move the entirety of my entertainment center to the other side of the room to record or I wait until we get an entire new breaker box. =3=
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:00 am

Due to Quizilla announcing it's shut down, if any of you still frequent the site or have friends on the site, please, please try to convince them to swap onto the forum. It'll help member count and hopefully post activity as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next