AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Hey! You're ahead of the game! Good job!

Haha, I know! My boss left though and a lot of the work has fallen on me until we get a new director. So I've been doing a lot more than I normally would have.

I did not! I hate to say it but I'm so broke, it's left me really anxious for my next pay check. ;w;

Hehe, it's the least I could do with always blacking out on you guys~

Hopefully things start looking up! :c Maybe on Halloween you should just treat yourself and relax the night away! c:
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:41 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

Hehe, it's the least I could do with always blacking out on you guys~

Hopefully things start looking up! :c Maybe on Halloween you should just treat yourself and relax the night away! c:

Welcome back, Canned! Hopefully you'll be able to have a more stable and reliable internet connection sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

Welcome back, Canned! Hopefully you'll be able to have a more stable and reliable internet connection sooner rather than later.

Thanks Fang! You and me both. I have a dropbox now so I can always write up replies or whatnot when I'm using the schools internet and transfer it to my phone to post on the site. Hopefully, that'll work better then just disappearing every month umu
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:33 pm

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a safe and fun evening~!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:56 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

Twas a good one! It'll be better next year! I'm making plans to get my costume together months beforehand! XD

Also, now we get to put this clocks back at two tonight! I kept forgetting that was a thing!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Little Owl wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Twas a good one! It'll be better next year! I'm making plans to get my costume together months beforehand! XD

Also, now we get to put this clocks back at two tonight! I kept forgetting that was a thing!

Hehe, at that rate you'll look hella rad for Halloween~

If you hadn't said anything I probably would have forgotten too!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 12:37 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Little Owl wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Hehe, at that rate you'll look hella rad for Halloween~

If you hadn't said anything I probably would have forgotten too!

I super will be!

I think the majority of people forget. XD I think the majority wants the stupid turning clocks back and forward thing to be gone too. The rest of the world doesn't' do it! XD
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Little Owl wrote:

I super will be!

I think the majority of people forget. XD I think the majority wants the stupid turning clocks back and forward thing to be gone too. The rest of the world doesn't' do it! XD

I know some of my friends from out of the states were laughing at me last night because I stayed up to do it, hehe~! At least we get an extra few hours uvu
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Little Owl wrote:

I super will be!

I know some of my friends from out of the states were laughing at me last night because I stayed up to do it, hehe~! At least we get an extra few hours uvu

Haha, I'll need to change my clock to the new time when I get home from my buddy's today.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Little Owl wrote:

I super will be!

Haha, I'll need to change my clock to the new time when I get home from my buddy's today.

I keep expecting it to be later in the day! Feels so late now but the clocks turning back screws me all up!

Also, I am Dark Souls trash right now. I can't stop playing. ;w;
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:08 pm

It's like when you're traveling and entering a different timezone. Only with less jet lag. But still keeping that feeling of "What the fuck is going on with the time? I SHOULD NOT BE ASLEEP RIGHT NOW! IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS DARK THIS EARLY! WHY IS IT ONE O'CLOCK AGAIN WHEN I HAVEN'T EVEN LEFT MY STATE?! WHY IS SHIT REPEATING ITSELF?! IS THIS GROUNDHOG DAY?! THE TWILIGHT ZONE?! A SHITTY HOLIDAY SPECIAL THAT DRIVES THE REPEATING DAY TROPE TO THE GROUND?! SOMEBODY LET ME OFF OF THIS THING!!"
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Save me. I'm bored, it's gloomy, I've got four hours of work to go and people keep calling for my boss that's no longer here. I want to go home. Beat
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Little Owl wrote:
Save me. I'm bored, it's gloomy, I've got four hours of work to go and people keep calling for my boss that's no longer here. I want to go home. Beat

Sounds very draining.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Little Owl wrote:

Sounds very draining.

It's that and now that I read an email trying to direct the monthly statistic statements one of the women brought to me, finding that my boss mentions I might not 'WANT' to do it but because I obviously know how computers work, I'm obviously going to do some computer shit and just magically figure it out on my own.

That and the implications that I don't want to do things rubbed me the wrong way.

So today kind of fucking sucks.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Little Owl wrote:
It's that and now that I read an email trying to direct the monthly statistic statements one of the women brought to me, finding that my boss mentions I might not 'WANT' to do it but because I obviously know how computers work, I'm obviously going to do some computer shit and just magically figure it out on my own.

That and the implications that I don't want to do things rubbed me the wrong way.

Yep, sounds like you could do with some venting via video games. We can skype chat again if you do that after work tonight.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Little Owl wrote:

Yep, sounds like you could do with some venting via video games. We can skype chat again if you do that after work tonight.

Video games would be a lovely thing right about now. After I eat, we can skype chat. I'm all for it.

-------

http://www.assassinsden.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2983
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40