AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!


A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:54 am by Okami Yammi

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

» Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~
Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am by Okami Yammi

Points of Interest






Den Staff





Share | 
 

 Little Bird's Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Little Bird's Shop   Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:42 pm

I've actually been meaning to do this for a long time now. I just haven't really remember or gotten around to it. 

But yes, it is that time again to open a graphics shop! 

What I can do is signatures, story banners, wallpapers, and icons. All the like. It just depends on what you want~.

Of course, a fair trade is in store. For certain things you ask for, I would like a drabble, ficlet, or one shot in return. These can vary from what you request, how much you request, and how big the task is.

Some examples are as follows:

Signatures -

Click for Signatures:
 

Icons: 100x100 - 
    

Large Icons -

  

Story Banners (Keep in mind, some of these are old. When I get requests, you'll see improvements on the banners.) - 

Click for Large Banners:
 

Small Banners -



Wallpaper (Click of Larger Images) - 



List of fandoms for payment:

Resident Evil: Vector, Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Jake Muller, Lone Wolf

Assassin's Creed: Fillan McCarthy, Maneul Mendoza, Charlie Oliver, Malik al-Sayf, Federico Auditore, Shaun Hastings, Cyril of Rhodes
Team Fortress: Scout
Dragonball Z: Trunks, Android Seventeen
Pokemon: Morty, Eusine, N, Marlon
Borderlands: Zer0
Kingdom Hearts: Axel, Riku
Final Fantasy: Reno
Marvel: Loki, Bucky Barnes




And that's all I recall for the moment! I'm sure there's more and they will be added as I remember them. However, I think that will be enough to work with for the moment. 

So request as you see fit~. I would love to do some graphics for ya!

_________________


Last edited by Dream Drops on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:32 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

DigiPartner : GigaSeadramon
PokéPartner : Drampa
Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:52 am

Love your work, finally caved~

I'd be willing to pay you in writing for a signature pic, and a 150x250 icon. As far as fandom payment; I'm willing to write for Resident Evil. ^3^

_________________


AO3 - Lunaescence
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmothra.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:57 am

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Love your work, finally caved~

I'd be willing to pay you in writing for a signature pic, and a 150x250 icon. As far as fandom payment; I'm willing to write for Resident Evil. ^3^
I can do that~. Any preference on who you want in the icon and signature? Just let me know.

As for RE, my love interests are as follows:

Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Luis Sera, Albert Wesker, Vector, or Lone Wolf.

I'm trying to get the character info updated so you've something to go on. Just reply back to me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

DigiPartner : GigaSeadramon
PokéPartner : Drampa
Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:00 am

Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Love your work, finally caved~

I'd be willing to pay you in writing for a signature pic, and a 150x250 icon. As far as fandom payment; I'm willing to write for Resident Evil. ^3^
I can do that~. Any preference on who you want in the icon and signature? Just let me know.

As for RE, my love interests are as follows:

Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Luis Sera, Albert Wesker, Vector, or Lone Wolf.

I'm trying to get the character info updated so you've something to go on. Just reply back to me.
Of course~.

I can do drabbles and ficlets, as for one-shots; I nearly exploded while trying to write one. It's been so long. D:

_________________


AO3 - Lunaescence
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmothra.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:03 am

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Love your work, finally caved~

I'd be willing to pay you in writing for a signature pic, and a 150x250 icon. As far as fandom payment; I'm willing to write for Resident Evil. ^3^
I can do that~. Any preference on who you want in the icon and signature? Just let me know.

As for RE, my love interests are as follows:

Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Luis Sera, Albert Wesker, Vector, or Lone Wolf.

I'm trying to get the character info updated so you've something to go on. Just reply back to me.
Of course~.

I can do drabbles and ficlets, as for one-shots; I nearly exploded while trying to write one. It's been so long. D:
A couple of ficlets will be fine~. Quite alright.

I'll just need what you want and I'll get started when I've got the time. Hopefully I can get them done this weekend. :3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

DigiPartner : GigaSeadramon
PokéPartner : Drampa
Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:05 am

Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Love your work, finally caved~

I'd be willing to pay you in writing for a signature pic, and a 150x250 icon. As far as fandom payment; I'm willing to write for Resident Evil. ^3^
I can do that~. Any preference on who you want in the icon and signature? Just let me know.

As for RE, my love interests are as follows:

Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Luis Sera, Albert Wesker, Vector, or Lone Wolf.

I'm trying to get the character info updated so you've something to go on. Just reply back to me.
Of course~.

I can do drabbles and ficlets, as for one-shots; I nearly exploded while trying to write one. It's been so long. D:
A couple of ficlets will be fine~. Quite alright.

I'll just need what you want and I'll get started when I've got the time. Hopefully I can get them done this weekend. :3
Couple of ficlets it is~

I've been in a Chris Redfield mood, hehe. I'd like to have Chris for both graphics.

Alright, now I'll be off to hunt down plot-bunnies~. X3

_________________


AO3 - Lunaescence
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmothra.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:47 am

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Love your work, finally caved~

I'd be willing to pay you in writing for a signature pic, and a 150x250 icon. As far as fandom payment; I'm willing to write for Resident Evil. ^3^
I can do that~. Any preference on who you want in the icon and signature? Just let me know.

As for RE, my love interests are as follows:

Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Luis Sera, Albert Wesker, Vector, or Lone Wolf.

I'm trying to get the character info updated so you've something to go on. Just reply back to me.
Of course~.

I can do drabbles and ficlets, as for one-shots; I nearly exploded while trying to write one. It's been so long. D:
A couple of ficlets will be fine~. Quite alright.

I'll just need what you want and I'll get started when I've got the time. Hopefully I can get them done this weekend. :3
Couple of ficlets it is~

I've been in a Chris Redfield mood, hehe. I'd like to have Chris for both graphics.

Alright, now I'll be off to hunt down plot-bunnies~. X3
Can do~. I will post them when I get everything gathered and done~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Update:

Got the siggy done so far~.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

DigiPartner : GigaSeadramon
PokéPartner : Drampa
Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:12 am

Alright, here they are:

Ficlet 1
Ficlet 2

_________________


AO3 - Lunaescence
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmothra.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Alright, here they are:

Ficlet 1
Ficlet 2
And got your icon finished finally~. Had to re-do it. Didn't save the first one!



Thank you so much for the ficlets and requesting from the shop! I really appreciate it!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

DigiPartner : GigaSeadramon
PokéPartner : Drampa
Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Alright, here they are:

Ficlet 1
Ficlet 2
And got your icon finished finally~. Had to re-do it. Didn't save the first one!



Thank you so much for the ficlets and requesting from the shop! I really appreciate it!
Really? Ah, that's no fun.

Hehe, love the icon~!
Glomp 

_________________


AO3 - Lunaescence
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmothra.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Alright, here they are:

Ficlet 1
Ficlet 2
And got your icon finished finally~. Had to re-do it. Didn't save the first one!



Thank you so much for the ficlets and requesting from the shop! I really appreciate it!
Really? Ah, that's no fun.

Hehe, love the icon~!
Glomp 
Yup. It happens sometimes. I sometimes click too fast and end up not saving when I thought it did. >__<

Glad that you like it though! :D

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

DigiPartner : GigaSeadramon
PokéPartner : Drampa
Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Alright, here they are:

Ficlet 1
Ficlet 2
And got your icon finished finally~. Had to re-do it. Didn't save the first one!



Thank you so much for the ficlets and requesting from the shop! I really appreciate it!
Really? Ah, that's no fun.

Hehe, love the icon~!
Glomp 
Yup. It happens sometimes. I sometimes click too fast and end up not saving when I thought it did. >__<

Glad that you like it though! :D
GIMP likes to remind me "would you like to save before closing?", uh, yeah... I'm pretty sure I did though. X)

I love the "Perfection" text, it's so true. ^3^

_________________


AO3 - Lunaescence
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmothra.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:12 pm

And everything has been updated. I'm going to try some things for wallpapers soon~. Hopefully, you guys will be able to request those soon too~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:49 am

Wallpapers have been added.

Since Photobucket shrinks down wallpaper to a certain size the current ones I have up are much bigger, when I make requests, I'll upload them to Deviantart and then link you to them~.

Hope to see some requests soon!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Updated a little bit. 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:30 am

I just can't say no to your graphic work, Oki~ I'd love to do a one-shot in exchange for a large icon uvu

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


{Tumblr~Somerset Oddities~RedBubble}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
I just can't say no to your graphic work, Oki~ I'd love to do a one-shot in exchange for a large icon uvu

Awww, well thank you~.   Glomp And of who, meh dear~?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:47 am

Dream Drops wrote:

Awww, well thank you~.   Glomp And of who, meh dear~?

You're very welcome uvu of Bucky, please~

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


{Tumblr~Somerset Oddities~RedBubble}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:49 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Awww, well thank you~.   Glomp And of who, meh dear~?

You're very welcome uvu of Bucky, please~

I will be on it soon then~. :D

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 am

Dream Drops wrote:


I will be on it soon then~. :D

Thanks Oki~! Do you have any specific fandom from your list that you'd like~? uvu

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


{Tumblr~Somerset Oddities~RedBubble}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:58 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:


I will be on it soon then~. :D

Thanks Oki~! Do you have any specific fandom from your list that you'd like~? uvu

If you could fill my Loki or Bucky feels, that would be awesome. :3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 am

Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:


I will be on it soon then~. :D

Thanks Oki~! Do you have any specific fandom from your list that you'd like~? uvu

If you could fill my Loki or Bucky feels, that would be awesome. :3

I will definitely do that for you~ uvu

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


{Tumblr~Somerset Oddities~RedBubble}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 am

Still takin' any kind of request~. I know I still have some who owe me as well~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2395
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:33 am

Signatures and icons have been updated! You can now trade for gif icons~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Little Bird's Shop   

Back to top Go down
 
Little Bird's Shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mod Amber Bird? Pitcher HELP... Danish? Scan.? New Old or Junk???
» January 2010 Fleamarket & Charity Shop Finds
» October 2010 Fleamarket & Charity Shop finds
» February 2011 Fleamarket & Charity Shop finds
» Look up in the sky it's a bird. it's a plane.... IT'S ZANIE~KINS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Interests :: Graphics Alley-
Jump to: