AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:41 pm by Salya

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Share | 

Nervous to ask for help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus

PostSubject: Nervous to ask for help   Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:39 pm

H, h, hi...as the title of the topic and the description says I am nervous to ask for help.

I really don't know how to begin but I would like some feedback on something; I want to put an example on this post but am too nervous to, due to not knowing what to use an my example...

Anyhow, pm me back or reply to me to this post by all means and I shall try to find a oneshot as an idea example to what my writing style is like. Strange cause many has liked my oneshots and hasn't had a problem with my writing, even though those oneshots hasn't been posted on this website. I am still getting people who like what I make.

If you think you can pick on me for liking Anime at the age of 21, then go take a hike as I am not curling up into a ball over it; got a problem with me liking Pokemon, My Little Ponies, Yugioh and such then please.. Deal with that problem on your own and don't consult me about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton

PokéPartner :

PostSubject: Re: Nervous to ask for help   Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Just because someone likes your stuff doesn't mean they are being truthful about your talents or are educated on what flaws you might have in your work. You have to listen to those brave enough to step up and say what might be wrong and fix it not to those pandering to you with compliments.

On a side note, if you want help you might want to go ahead and post an example here on the topic. People might not reply with some concrit if you don't, they might just ignore you altogether instead.

Marcus
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Nervous to ask for help   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Just because someone likes your stuff doesn't mean they are being truthful about your talents or are educated on what flaws you might have in your work. You have to listen to those brave enough to step up and say what might be wrong and fix it not to those pandering to you with compliments.

On a side note, if you want help you might want to go ahead and post an example here on the topic. People might not reply with some concrit if you don't, they might just ignore you altogether instead.
I understand but you know something, just being on this website makes it harder... and do i just copy and paste something if I want to show the example?

If you think you can pick on me for liking Anime at the age of 21, then go take a hike as I am not curling up into a ball over it; got a problem with me liking Pokemon, My Little Ponies, Yugioh and such then please.. Deal with that problem on your own and don't consult me about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervous to ask for help   

Back to top Go down

Nervous to ask for help
Page 1 of 1