AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:41 pm by Salya

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Share | 

Emi's sporking good time! Pieces Come Together [saw]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus

PokéPartner :

PostSubject: Emi's sporking good time! Pieces Come Together [saw]   Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:26 am

Emi: Welcome everyone to chapter one! Hope you are ready for this fun train ride, so strap yourselves in and lets begin! 

"But Mommy, what if Mr. Kramer doesn't like me?"

"He will Angel, just save some of your wonderful quirks for later."

"Is he going to be my new daddy?"

"We'll see, now fix your hair your pigtales are getting messy."

Emi: I'm just going to go ahead and take a stab and say that our young Oc is the first person to begin this fun guessing game of; "What character said this." Don't worry I have a feeling this is just going to a one time thing..

Mommy has been seeing Mr. Kramer for a long time now, but if she's letting me meet him then she must really like him. I was so nervous I thought my pigtales were shaking. We walked into the Olive Garden and went to a table where a man was alone. 

Emi:
Really now? I thought men just sat in groups all day long, you know. Because a man sitting alone is just outrageous. 

He looked friendly, but he looked like he could do bad things if he wanted.

Emi: 

You don't say! I'm pretty sure everyone, regardless of how 'friendly' they look can do really bad things if they wanted. I understand she is trying to hit a child's point of view, but keeping it so vague is just, ugh.

The man stood up and gave mommy a hug.

Emi: I am just going to point it out and express how happy I am that M.p has decided to give us sooooo much info on the oc that we are basically following. I imagine we are watching an episode of pokemon right now, and we are trying to guess what the hell the character looks like! 

Who's that pokemon! 

Did you also catch one of the many 'quirks' that will pop up throughout the story? :D I'm also loving how well of a description job M.p is doing. It's not surprising that we have no other information except 'Olive Garden' from her, seeing as she is already doing a shit- fucking- tastic job of descriptions right off the bat.

"Ah Jill, so glad you could come today."

"Hello John, this is

Emi: Yet again... not really making it clear on who is talking.

Mr. Kramer shook my hand, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Lillian, your mother has told me so many wonderful things about you."

"It is nice to meet you too Mr. Kramer."

"Well, let's have some food now, shall we?"

Emi: From the wise words of Aalyah, 'We have so much confussion'

From what I can understand, 'Lillian is the Oc, glad we had to wait this long to figure out. you know with something that important, I would have made it priority for you to know before hand or earlier than we did.

Her mother is Jill Tuck, and this seems to be her early years in the dating process with John, or later, either one.. I still love the fact that we had to honestly wait this long to find out or Oc's name. The sad thing is honestly that is it. There is nothing more I could tell you about her.

Lunch was a lot of fun. Mr. Kramer liked me…I think…he wasn't weirded out by my constant use of Erector sets and chemistry things and puzzles and just not being really girly.

Emi: Watch out everyone, we have a bad ass on our hands! 

I forgot you couldn't be 'girly' if you wanted to be interested in chemistry, or Scientist, or doing puzzles. I guess being girly means you really aren't an intellectual thinker, and that materialistic things are the only things you can focus on.

I don't like being girly, it's boring, dolls are boring, makeup is boring. I hoped mommy would keep seeing Mr. Kramer.

Emi: Whoa is me, everything is 'Boring' that is associated with being a young girl, or a girl in general. Not surprising that this is already turning out to be a 'boring' story, considering a girl, with the girly username 'Pixie' wrote it. She really knew how to hit that 'boring' nail on the head and drive it home. 

A year later they got married and I had a new daddy!

Life was sweet.

Emi: Oh man, soooo sweet indeed. I love the huge time skip of bullshit into even more bullshit we just took. What the fuck happened between this time period? How old is Lil supposed to be even?  This girl has decided to leave EVERYTHING to the imagination. For some, this might be fun, but for me, this pisses me off more than any fucking thing.

We can keep our fingers crossed in hopes that her personality could have evolved into something good within that time skip. Find out next time in "Chapter 2... Loss and found." 

{{ Thank you for reading chapter one! I hope you enjoyed it and brought umbrellas because the shit storm is yet to end!}}

ωнєи уσυ αяє συт тнєяє
∂σιиg ωнαт уσυ ∂σ вєѕт
уσυ αяє му вяανєѕт єνєяутнιиg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :

PostSubject: Re: Emi's sporking good time! Pieces Come Together [saw]   Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:50 am

This fanfic is so bad already, and it makes me want to cry. May the gods of brain bleach watch over you on your journey through this fic~.

I'm gonna have to spork this crappy RE6 fic I keep seeing soon enough, and it was a Jake Muller one. ;3;

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton

PokéPartner :

PostSubject: Re: Emi's sporking good time! Pieces Come Together [saw]   Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:34 am

Oh wow is this going to be a painful ride! God speed to you, Em'.

Marcus
Marcus

PokéPartner :

PostSubject: Re: Emi's sporking good time! Pieces Come Together [saw]   Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:17 am

Ookami Shiranui wrote:
This fanfic is so bad already, and it makes me want to cry. May the gods of brain bleach watch over you on your journey through this fic~.

I'm gonna have to spork this crappy RE6 fic I keep seeing soon enough, and it was a Jake Muller one. ;3;
Just wait! It gets super better...

I think I will have to watch a lot of snarky stuff to erase the damage this is bringing. 

Awww, that's no good. Good luck!

ωнєи уσυ αяє συт тнєяє
∂σιиg ωнαт уσυ ∂σ вєѕт
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus

PokéPartner :

PostSubject: Re: Emi's sporking good time! Pieces Come Together [saw]   Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:19 am

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Oh wow is this going to be a painful ride! God speed to you, Em'.
~Salutes~ Thank you Hatter. I will need it to carry on with this.

ωнєи уσυ αяє συт тнєяє
∂σιиg ωнαт уσυ ∂σ вєѕт
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emi's sporking good time! Pieces Come Together [saw]   

Back to top Go down

Emi's sporking good time! Pieces Come Together [saw]
Page 1 of 1