AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:22 pm

So, after some planning and deciding, Oki and I have decided to do separate nuzlocke runs for the sole purpose of making side-by-side fics of original trainer (OT) fic!

But why is this in the project section, you may ask, well that’s quite simple. We plan on having any site members who show up act as side characters (rivals, side characters, etc. etc.).  If you’re interested please fill out the form below and post in the comments! As of the moment there is no deadline as Oki and I need to prep our chosen games and get a good start for information on our OTs' teams.

Trainer Information wrote:
Name:
Occupation: *trainer, aspiring gym leader, coordinator, etc. etc.
Pokémon Team: *no legendaries are allowed for your team
Appearance:

Personality:
Brief History:

Any other information you think we should know?

Now, here’s how this will work:

1. Any pokémon Oki and I catch in our nuzlockes will be the pokémon our OTs have. Any loses count as their eventual losses to the team as well.
2. Not all losses in the game(s) will count as deaths in the fic(s). Occasionally we might throw up a poll and ask for your votes, these polls will detail different situations in which the pokémon in question could be taken from Blaire or Tania's teams. This will help to diversify the situations and keep things going.
3. Oki and I will be writing two separate stories for each trainer. Because of this any chapters where the story overlaps will share the same dialogue and events but they will be written by different points of view. We’re hoping that this serves as a good exercise for the both of us and that we an experiment with overlapping stories.
4. There will be two sections later in this master post in which we will keep track of written chapters – Oki’s and my own fic will be separated so you can read one or the other or both.

Members that signed up:
Miyu as M.K.
atamabutt as Lionel
Wandering Leo as Petunia Monroe

Fang's chapters:

Oki's chapters not yet posted

Last edited by Ram's Desire on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! 172

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:07 pm

I'm actually pretty in love with this idea at the moment. (: I think it a really good idea too, and it would make members feel more connected with the others in a way. If that makes sense ^^"
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:32 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE: Anyone who wants to act as a rival character, we do need someone to have the starter Snivy. Considering Oki and I used the trainer ID rule to choose our starter (Oshawott and Tepig) we have an idea that needs Snivy to be taken early. If anyone's interested for that role, let us know or we'll come up with our own rival!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 pm

I'd be willing to take on the rivals role, I'd just need a bit to fill out the form and what not.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:46 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
I'd be willing to take on the rivals role, I'd just need a bit to fill out the form and what not.
Miyu's got you beat for that! She's on Skype and told us she'd take the Snivy-starter trainer role. You can still sign up though, we'd love to have you in the fic(s). :3
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

Miyu's got you beat for that! She's on Skype and told us she'd take the Snivy-starter trainer role. You can still sign up though, we'd love to have you in the fic(s). :3

I can't say no to this, it seems like a blast~ I'll be sure to get the information filled out soon~! uvu
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

I can't say no to this, it seems like a blast~ I'll be sure to get the information filled out soon~! uvu
We look forward to it, Canned~!
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! 181

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Which pokemon game is this for? (I probably missed it?) ouo
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:49 pm

atamabutt wrote:
It's Black2/White2-based. Whether we're going to follow the plot of it is something Oki and I are still discussing but we'll figure things out~.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:08 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
atamabutt wrote:
It's Black2/White2-based. Whether we're going to follow the plot of it is something Oki and I are still discussing but we'll figure things out~.
Alright~! and thanks for answering my question! c:
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:57 pm

I completely forgot I already had a Pokemon RP character, just had to update her a bit! uvu Here you go!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:03 pm

We've got Canned, atama and Miyu's characters listed in the master post there as other characters. Any one else interested?
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Just a heads up so everyone knows what to expect:

Presently Oki and myself have been writing out chapters, we've got two completed each and I'm on my third one, so we've got some headway already. The plan is to set a posting schedule, to post a new chapter once a week -- at east that's my plan. However Oki chooses to post is up to her entirely. I'm probably going to post new chapters on Sundays, mostly because my school weeks start on Sundays and they are usually my less busy days. This gives me ample time to sit back and type up new chapters more fully in one sitting.

Also, anyone else who's interested in having a role in the fics can still sign up!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:48 pm

I'm not sure how I'm going to type or post chapters yet, since I'm working more now.

It's more or less going to be an issue on how tired I am when I get home and what ideas I'm running with when I get them. But they will be up, it'll just take me some time~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:25 pm

My first chapter has been posted and can be found here. It will have a Benga/Oc pairing along the way.

Speaking of, if anyone wants their OT to have a crush on a character or a LI let us know! We'll try to work something out.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:21 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
Speaking of, if anyone wants their OT to have a crush on a character or a LI let us know! We'll try to work something out.

I wouldn't mind my character being a romantic interest or something like that. ouo
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:32 am

atamabutt wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

I wouldn't mind my character being a romantic interest or something like that. ouo
Do you have anyone in mind in the canon cast or for another Oc?
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:35 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
atamabutt wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

Do you have anyone in mind in the canon cast or for another Oc?

not really? Just if you ever feel the need of adding a love interest to anyone, I don't mind if you use Lionel. ;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!   Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Nuzlocke-theme Project: Character/Member Sign-Ups!
Page 1 of 1