AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pokemon Nuzlocke Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Pokemon Nuzlocke Character 181

Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Nuzlocke Character   Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:36 pm

please DO NOT COPY, USE, OR TAKE ANYTHING FROM THIS TEMPLATE!

general +

NAME: the name given to him is Lionel. there aren't any nicknames that he goes by or recalls being given.

HOME TOWN / REGION: born and raised in the Unova region. {think of hometown later}

OCCUPATION: currently, Lionel is a trainer. he aspires to be a gym leader when he gets a bit older and perfects his battling skills.

appearance +

Lionel is rather a tall and lanky boy, standing at 6'2" and weights about 155lbs. His eyes are a dark green and his hair is a natural ash brown with a touch of light brown highlights; parted to the right, usually kept messy and curls around at the nape of his neck. His skin is tan for he enjoys being out in the sun. His attire is something simple really.

A red zip-up jacket, white t-shirt underneath, jeans, sneakers, and a brown backpack. He adorns a matching red and white cap to hide his messy hair. 

{UNDER CONSTRUCTION}

personality +

The boy is rather bashful so to say, calm and reserved. His confidence easily wavers, but the boy has a lot of determination. Regardless of being the shy and quiet type, Lionel is a very loyal and honest person. He is very cautious, a thinker more than a person who rushes into taking action.

I would say it is very difficult to upset the boy, he would mostly take negative things to heart and let them easily hurt his self-esteem than to get angry, but the boy hides it with a smile since he doesn't like having others worry - the boy is kind of a mother hen if you say, looking out for others more than himself sometimes. 

{EXPAND MORE}

brief background +

Lionel was born and raised in Unova region, younger sibling of two sisters. So, he really had a lot of expectations and pressure put onto him. The eldest sister went off to become a film action star and then second eldest started up her own successful business somewhere. So it left Lionel in a ditch to try and figure out what he should do, which came to the conclusion of aspiring to be a gym leader. However, he is still unsure as to if he really should be one or not.

pokemon team +

Pokemon Nuzlocke Character 181
Ampharos: Eona
Female
Light Screen |  | Thunder |  | Take Down | | Power Gem
Modest, highly curious

----
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character 448
Lucario: Roland
Male
Aura Sphere | | Poison Jab | | Strength | | Metal Claw
Calm, strong willed

----
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Arcanine
Arcanine: Blaze
Male
Flame Blitz | | Outrage | | Flamethrower | | Thrash
Timid, likes to eat a lot

----
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Weavile
Weavile: Tybalt
Male
Dark Pulse | | Shadow Claw | | Ice Punch | | X-sisscors
Naughty, alert to sounds

----
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Vaporeon
Vaporeon: Cosmic
Male
Surf | | Aurora Beam | | Giga Impact | | Muddy Water
Jolly, somewhat of a clown 

----
Pokemon Nuzlocke Character 330
Flygon: Lulu
Female
Dragon Claw | | Earth Power | | Fly | | Dragon Pulse
Sassy, short tempered

Any other information you think we should know?
The boy has this thing where he can't really deny anyone help, liking to be helpful in anyway. 

So, I probably did something wrong? I feel like I did, but I'll come back to change or add things. I didn't want to think of a new team, so I used my trainer from my black 2 game but genderbender! (because I really wanted to make a dude). So there it is! My side character person thing! c: (possibly a work in process??)

Last edited by atomic on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pokemon Nuzlocke Character 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke Character   Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:38 pm

I think this one turned out great~. Love the character from what I've seen here~.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke Character   Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
I think this one turned out great~. Love the character from what I've seen here~.
Thanks! C: I'm glad it turned out alright, but I might add a bit more to his history (though it's supposed to be brief haha )
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke Character   Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Lionel works fine as he is, he's actually a pretty great character, don't worry about it too much. Having both new trainers and experienced trainers will help diversify our cast of OTs, after all! If you come up with any new info for Lionel just let us know so we can reread his profile and keep up to date.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke Character   Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Lionel works fine as he is, he's actually a pretty great character, don't worry about it too much. Having both new trainers and experienced trainers will help diversify our cast of OTs, after all! If you come up with any new info for Lionel just let us know so we can reread his profile and keep up to date.
Thanks! C: I'll let you know if I change anything~! I can't wait to see how and where you add my character :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke Character   Pokemon Nuzlocke Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Nuzlocke Character
Page 1 of 1