AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Hello,it's nice to meet you.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

DigiPartner : Hello,it's nice to meet you.  084Lunamon
PokéPartner : Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Lapras_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49es

Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Empty
PostSubject: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:30 pm

My name is Robyn, but you can also call me Lotus. I came from Quizilla after receiving a message. I hope to contribute to this site. I enjoy writing short stories, one shots, and role playing. Send me a message if you want to ask me any questions
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:33 pm

It's nice to meet you Lotus! I'm Hatter or Fang here, I'll respond to either. If you have any questions about the site or have a suggestion don't hesitate to contact a staff member! We'll always answer as quickly as we can.

What kind of fandoms do you typically write or roleplay for, if you don't mind my asking?
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Hello,it's nice to meet you.  2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Welcome, dear friend!

As I said before, my name is Oki~. We're glad you joined up and hope that you'll find some things you like here! If you write and roleplay, I'm sure you can find plenty of space here for that, roleplaying is a big thing here between a few members, myself included~.

We hope you have a good time here and if you need any help, just ask! We're here to help you out~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:37 pm

Welcome welcome~! I'm one of the Moderators here, I'm known as Knight here with the other staff and members. We hope to see around often and posting, if you need any help, just contact me, or Oki (Dream Drops), Fang (Ram's Desire), and Canned (Wandering Leo). We're all happy to help you!

Enjoy your stay, and happy posting!

Hello,it's nice to meet you.  CS9Lbn8
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:47 pm

Hello Lotus, lovely name you have there! I'm Canned, the super moderator here at the Den. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask any one of us. I hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 pm

It's so friendly here, heh heh. It is nice to meet all of you, and thank you for welcoming me. As for fandoms that I write and role play for, I enjoy Naruto, L.A. Noire, The Saboteur, Attack! On Titans, DBZ, Dragonball, GTA, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and many others. I also enjoy finding new fandoms to become a part of as well, so I do like recommendations. :)
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:11 am

LotusRebirth wrote:
It's so friendly here, heh heh. It is nice to meet all of you, and thank you for welcoming me. As for fandoms that I write and role play for, I enjoy Naruto, L.A. Noire, The Saboteur, Attack! On Titans, DBZ, Dragonball, GTA, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and many others. I also enjoy finding new fandoms to become a part of as well, so I do like recommendations. :)

We are super friendly people~. It's nice to know as well, we don't have any problem users that we've really encountered in the two years we've been up. :D

Oh, you've got quick a bit there! I can say I'm into DBZ and Pokemon. I'm waiting on the re-vamp of Sailor Moon but mostly, I'm into video games like Assassin's Creed, Resident Evil, inFAMOUS and the like. :3
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:25 am

LotusRebirth wrote:
Oooh, you've got quite a few! I'm mostly into DBZ and Pokemon from that list though I know the old Yu-Gi-Oh! and some Naruto too.

If you'd like some video game suggestions I have a few you can look into;
-InFamous (if you have a playstation)
-Assassin's Creed
-Prototype
-Resident Evil
-Borderlands
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:42 pm

I am into video games as well :) 
I have played all the games you mentioned, except for Assassin's Creed. I played the first game, but haven't had the chance to play any of the others. I also play older games like Battle Toads.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:06 pm

LotusRebirth wrote:
I am into video games as well :) 
I have played all the games you mentioned, except for Assassin's Creed. I played the first game, but haven't had the chance to play any of the others. I also play older games like Battle Toads.

Well it's good to know we got another gamer around! Assassin's Creed has gotten amazing since the first one~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello,it's nice to meet you.    Hello,it's nice to meet you.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello,it's nice to meet you.
Page 1 of 1