AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Tattoos, Of Course

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

DigiPartner : Tattoos, Of Course 084Lunamon
PokéPartner : Tattoos, Of Course Lapras_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49es

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:36 pm

I currently have Six, but I want to get a couple more. Do any of you have tattoos or want any?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:41 pm

I actually plan to get a chest and back piece done to cover up some scaring, orouroboris on my chest and an octopus on my back. I'd like to get my zodiac somewhere too. What tattoos do you have?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:03 am

I have a tattoo of a flaming four leaf clover on my left wrist with my sister's initials in it, a grenade with angel wings and dog tags on my right wrist, a lily pad with a purple butterfly on my left calf, a flaming heart with thorns wrapped around it on my right calf with my sister's name in it. I also have a cross with a rose and butterfly on my left shoulder blade as a memorial tattoo for a friend of mine, and the Japanese kanji (I think is the correct term) for "love" on my right thigh that I did myself. I have to touch that one up though. Also, my sister is NOT dead lol, a lot of people ask if she is because of my tattoos. 

I plan on getting a tattoo over my left rib cage of a picture my father drew when he was in prison. And I want to get like a dragon or a jungle scene on my left thigh. I also want to get a lion somewhere because I am a leo and maybe a Monkey because I was born the year of the Monkey. 

Also, some scars cannot be covered by tattoos, it depends on what type of scar they are, how deep or raised they are, and the exact location. So, I would have a few consultations with an experience tattoo artist to make sure you can cover the scars that you do have.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:15 am

Wow you're covered all over the place! You certainly got a lot of memorial tattoos too.  Would you ever consider doing an entire sleeve or something of the like to blend some together?

My scaring is only in discoloration and really shallow, but thanks for the forewarning! My older sister dabbled as an artist way back when so I've had a lot of exposer to the process and trade. 

I'm a Leo too but I'm still debating where to get it and if I'll opt for the symbol or a lion head in traditional old school style.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:24 pm

I only have the one memorial tattoo lol. 

I was considering getting a sleeve as well, but I am not sure what I would want. I know I would want it to stop at the Elbow though. I also want to get a Legend of Zelda tattoo somewhere. As for the leo tattoo, I want to get a lion print with a realistic lion inside of the print and maybe the horizon behind it.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:00 am

Oh I thought the one for your sister would still be considered one

That sounds pretty neat actually, half a sleeve like that. What would you get for the Zelda tattoo?

Having the horizon sounds really pretty.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:54 pm

My sister isn't dead, so I don't consider it a memorial tattoo lol. It is just more of a tribute I guess? As for the Zelda Tattoo, I want to incorporate all of the games somehow. 

I also want to get a Sherlock Holmes Tattoo of some sorts (The Book Sherlock Holmes, not the movie or the television lol) I used to spend hours as a kid at the library reading the stories and playing "Sherlock Holmes" throughout the library lol.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:44 pm

Oh I see. That all sounds really rad but, what would you get for the Sherlock Holmes tattoo? Like so it doesn't get confused with the movie or show.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:51 pm

I am not sure, actually. I will have to sketch out a few ideas lol
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Tattoos, Of Course 509

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:32 am

It shouldn't have taken me this long to reply! I've got several myself including: an Assassin's Creed symbol on my arm depicting the American branch of assassins in the revolution, the card suits lined up over my collar bone with the heart crossed out and the words "NO LOVE" beneath them, Sheva's shujaa tattoo from Resident Evil 5 on my inner left forearm and a four leaf clover with the number "13" over it to simulate good and bad luck with little fancy decorations and stars behind and around it.

My favorite by far is the one my back though, a quote from Clay in Assassin's Creed;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 pm

That looks super awesome! Did it hurt over your shoulders? Mine got a little sore on my left shoulder. 
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Tattoos, Of Course 509

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:55 am

LotusRebirth wrote:
That looks super awesome! Did it hurt over your shoulders? Mine got a little sore on my left shoulder. 

I'm sure there were a few spots at least but I can't recall them.

Which area was worst for you so far on any tattoo you've gotten? Mine was on the shujaa tattoo, close to the crook of my elbow. Almost made my arm twitch at the time when he hit the top of that tattoo design!
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Tattoos, Of Course Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:49 pm

I just got a tattoo last month. Its on my side and its the runes on Frostmourne, a sword that belongs to the Lich King (my favorite character) in world of warcraft
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:24 pm

Rekka Pop wrote:
LotusRebirth wrote:

I'm sure there were a few spots at least but I can't recall them.

Which area was worst for you so far on any tattoo you've gotten? Mine was on the shujaa tattoo, close to the crook of my elbow. Almost made my arm twitch at the time when he hit the top of that tattoo design!
The worst spot for me was my right wrist, because the artist was VERY heavy handed. I never bled so much during a tattoo either, but it came out beautifully.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Dkashaani wrote:
I just got a tattoo last month. Its on my side and its the runes on Frostmourne, a sword that belongs to the Lich King (my favorite character) in world of warcraft
Did it hurt? I really want to get both of my sides done, but I am a little nervous that it hurts lol. I have a pretty high pain threshold though. :)
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:47 pm

It really wasnt as bad as i was expecting. It was my first one and the worst part was shading. I feel like The closer to my stomach like the fatty parts of my skin hurt wors than on my actual ribs...i have a high pain tolorance too though
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm

I want to get a sailor moon bow next but i dont know where to get it.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Shading is always a bit more painful, as well as directly over bones. I know that feeling lol. 

How big do you want the bow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoos, Of Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos, Of Course   Tattoos, Of Course Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoos, Of Course
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: