AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm by Crow Masked

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

» Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~
Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am by Okami Yammi

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Share | 

It's Been Forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha

PostIt's Been Forever

Wow, I totally forgot about this place! But then I suddenly remembered and wow, hello everyone! Life updates... life updates... since it's been... coming on a year... or more... since I've been here. I should be able to log in more regularly though, yes! 

But right, life things. Let's see... I've gotten into a bunch of new series', I still write quite a bit (I'll probably post some up soon... If I remember), and school started back up earlier this month. There's more, of course, but nothing too drastic to mention right now. 

Anyway, yes, I'll be on here more (especially because I want to kick up roleplaying again ahaha I'll be working on some OCs too). I've been playing Persona 4 constantly lately too, since I got a Vita a while back. 

Until later, 

Lizzy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/

Similar topics

-
» Forever Travels #1!!!!
» Always and Forever
» Forever My Sarah
» [020000] FINKL - Forever MV
» [020307] FinKL - Forever
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

It's Been Forever :: Comments

Re: It's Been Forever
Post on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:41 am by MadHattersPassion
Welcome back, Rika-Pika! (I hope you don't mind if I call you that. I love rhyming user/nicknames) I'm glad to see you found your way back and I can't wait to see what you'll post here. What kind of new series have you gotten into?
Post on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:46 am by pitapan
Ram's Desire wrote:
Welcome back, Rika-Pika! (I hope you don't mind if I call you that. I love rhyming user/nicknames) I'm glad to see you found your way back and I can't wait to see what you'll post here. What kind of new series have you gotten into?
Ahh, I don't mind you calling me that! And thank you! I've got to get some of my writing ready for posting here, but I'll be posting some stuff soon. 

Let's see... more sports animanga series (Baby Steps especially, but also Haikyuu!! and quite a few others)... Persona, Hakuouki, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Oresama Teacher... Orenchi no Furo Jijou, There are a decent amount... (Not that I write for all of them ahaha).
Post on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:12 am by Okami Yammi
Welcome back, Rika! It's good to see you again. I do watch Anime too, but mainly space and fantasy-type Anime. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you post~!
Post on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:19 am by Dream Drops
Hey, welcome back! It really has been a while! We're glad to see you're back though~. How are you?
Post on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:03 pm by pitapan
Sharknado wrote:
Welcome back, Rika! It's good to see you again. I do watch Anime too, but mainly space and fantasy-type Anime. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you post~!
Ah, thank you! I'm glad to see you guys too~!

Well, I'm always looking for recommendations (especially since I'm only interested in about three series for the fall anime season and therefore will have less currently watching series then ahaha). Fantasy anime is definitely nice! Space too!
Post on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:05 pm by pitapan
Dream Drops wrote:
Hey, welcome back! It really has been a while! We're glad to see you're back though~. How are you?
Thank you! It really has been a while, but glad to be back! It should be pretty fun and everything too! 

I'm doing well. Allergies are being a pain (I think it's allergies, hopefully it's not the cold going around) but aside from that, I'm doing fine.
Post on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:11 pm by Dream Drops
rikaandherpikachu wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
Thank you! It really has been a while, but glad to be back! It should be pretty fun and everything too! 

I'm doing well. Allergies are being a pain (I think it's allergies, hopefully it's not the cold going around) but aside from that, I'm doing fine.

Allergy season seems to be bad this year. I've been getting it bad in the mornings. >__<
Post on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:54 pm by pitapan
Dream Drops wrote:
rikaandherpikachu wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Allergy season seems to be bad this year. I've been getting it bad in the mornings. >__<
It does seem to be bad this year! Usually, I end up with a stuffy nose in the mornings in most cases. It's definitely worse in spring for me though.
Post  by Sponsored content

It's Been Forever

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Blogs-
Jump to: