AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!


A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm by Crow Masked

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

» Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~
Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am by Okami Yammi

Points of Interest






Den Staff





Share | 
 

 Quizilla Shut Down~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:35 pm

Welp, they didn't lie! They finally shut down Quizilla despite buying it out nearly four years ago!

What a waste. They could have done something with the site, improved it. Instead, they bought it out for more Viacom profit via user log in. It's really a shame.

But I hope that some members who followed over from Quizilla find some solace here. I noticed we had quite a few members join up~.

How'd you all come to find Quizilla anyways?

When I first found it, it was for quizzes. The good, detailed ones that I loved taking.

Sometime after I found out they had fan ficiton on there as well and I started writing. Provided, my work at the time wasn't good but I was happy doing it. I livid when Viacom bought it out and changed everything not even a year after I'd been on it.

I met Fang on there too! So at least some good things came from there~.

Share your story perhaps? Or complain about the site! It'll be a fun topic~.

_________________

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:53 pm

I honestly can't remember how I found that site. All I remember is posting this one crappy Wolf's Rain fanfic - that died with the site - and meeting a few people I still talk to over Facebook. It's a shame the site went down, but I don't miss it at all. Well, maybe just the fanfics people wrote for me. xD

I honestly don't know what happened to the other people I talked to. A lot of them migrated to FF.Net, Lunaescence, and Ghosts of the Vanguard/Freedom of Speech.

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Sharknado wrote:
I honestly can't remember how I found that site. All I remember is posting this one crappy Wolf's Rain fanfic - that died with the site - and meeting a few people I still talk to over Facebook. It's a shame the site went down, but I don't miss it at all. Well, maybe just the fanfics people wrote for me. xD

I honestly don't know what happened to the other people I talked to. A lot  of them migrated to FF.Net, Lunaescence, and Ghosts of the Vanguard/Freedom of Speech.

I honestly can't stand any of those sites anymore. ;w; Simply because of the rules and biases of the mods and admin. Farla is on fanfiction.net scouting out pokemon fics as well, so I don't post there anymore.

I like small communities. Quizilla was pretty small in and of itself until Quizilla bought it out. Then everything sucked. D:

_________________

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Little Owl wrote:
Sharknado wrote:
I honestly can't remember how I found that site. All I remember is posting this one crappy Wolf's Rain fanfic - that died with the site - and meeting a few people I still talk to over Facebook. It's a shame the site went down, but I don't miss it at all. Well, maybe just the fanfics people wrote for me. xD

I honestly don't know what happened to the other people I talked to. A lot  of them migrated to FF.Net, Lunaescence, and Ghosts of the Vanguard/Freedom of Speech.

I honestly can't stand any of those sites anymore. ;w; Simply because of the rules and biases of the mods and admin. Farla is on fanfiction.net scouting out pokemon fics as well, so I don't post there anymore.

I like small communities. Quizilla was pretty small in and of itself until Quizilla bought it out. Then everything sucked. D:

Especially Luna. That site gives me all the panic attacks, and doubting myself as a writer. All because a few mistakes - not even enough to hurt anything. Plus that queue takes ages to get around to your work. D:

I mean, Ghosts of the Vanguard is alright, but I still feel like a loner on that site. On here I feel a lot more welcome~ c:

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:15 pm

Sharknado wrote:
Little Owl wrote:
Sharknado wrote:
I honestly can't remember how I found that site. All I remember is posting this one crappy Wolf's Rain fanfic - that died with the site - and meeting a few people I still talk to over Facebook. It's a shame the site went down, but I don't miss it at all. Well, maybe just the fanfics people wrote for me. xD

I honestly don't know what happened to the other people I talked to. A lot  of them migrated to FF.Net, Lunaescence, and Ghosts of the Vanguard/Freedom of Speech.

I honestly can't stand any of those sites anymore. ;w; Simply because of the rules and biases of the mods and admin. Farla is on fanfiction.net scouting out pokemon fics as well, so I don't post there anymore.

I like small communities. Quizilla was pretty small in and of itself until Quizilla bought it out. Then everything sucked. D:

Especially Luna. That site gives me all the panic attacks, and doubting myself as a writer. All because a few mistakes - not even enough to hurt anything. Plus that queue takes ages to get around to your work. D:

I mean, Ghosts of the Vanguard is alright, but I still feel like a loner on that site. On here I feel a lot more welcome~ c:

A lot of them on Luna seems so condescending as well. I don't have perfect grammar. I know I don't. But god forbid that I put a comma in the wrong place trying to submit something to that site!

I think we try to accept everyone if they're willing to talk. :D Though, I know we've got some shy members too~.

_________________

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
avatar

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner :
Posts : 433
Reputation : 13
Location : The Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:19 pm

I was on Quizilla for a long time and was on there till the end.My story on how I first got on there was in middle school and first taking a quiz.Which after a while I became the queen of taking quizzes.I was taking quizzes right and left.Those quizzes ruined my lifeT-T.I got a account to make some quizzes of my own thinking I could rock it and write some awesome things.On there I first found rp and learned how to do it.Uploaded a ton of crap fics(the characters were so ooc ,my characters were marysues,bad plotline as well.),two quizzes(gintama ones.I gave up after two because it was too much work and couldn't come up with ideas),a ridicious amount (100 or more)of rp characters(yeah,I didn't want to write the ocs info in the message box all the time,cause it was a pain.Did that in a way that I spamed people.I didn't mean to.).

I got a bunch of rps on the site both good and be.When quizilla started bugging I still stay on it.Why?Because I didn't know if there was a better site.I tried Fan fiction.net but I couldn't submit,still can't.Because of tablet.

_________________
Yanderes,Yangires,Murder oh my!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
avatar

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner :
Posts : 433
Reputation : 13
Location : The Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Yeah,because of I had found this site sooner yeah,I wouldn't have wrote all that there.I had a 10 or so rps on the site.So when quizilla was shutting down it was more of a pain than sad.I was sick of the bugs and crap.But the rps I had on there made me stick there.Cause I don't rp on email and I didn't know any other sites to rp on.Well,that and I didn't think it was good to say unexpectly upon getting this account 'join me on assassinsden.net and continue on there'.It felt awkward and I was lazy.So when a rper on quizzilla messaged me telling me it was shutting down..the thought that crossed my mind wasn't that it was sad it was 'what a pain'.I then had to message and wait for them to answer about where to continue the rp.Some of them came here.I'm so glad to be done doing that.

_________________
Yanderes,Yangires,Murder oh my!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Now that's a long funny story~ I found out about Quizilla when I was twelve, I absolutely loved it, I loved the quizzes and especially the fan-fiction. I started writing then and I was just awful, I tried to follow the same plot devices I read, which in retrospect were nothing but sues and cliches. But, I got to develop my writing skills and dabble in poetry uvu I'm grateful for that~!

Now the funny part~ I must of made like four different accounts on that site, I was infamous for just abandoning them back then. I think I only ever finished one of the stories on there too, a L4D one about my own special infected called the Follower. I remember someone with a very Alice in Wonderland inspired name give me some much needed tips for formatting and writing~ I later followed her and a friend on deviantart for a while before I changed accounts there too. A few short years later that same individual invited me from Quizilla, I had made another account, to join the original site. Lo and behold I had been chatting with Fang and Oki long before joining the site~!

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


{Tumblr~Somerset Oddities~RedBubble}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Now that's a long funny story~ I found out about Quizilla when I was twelve, I absolutely loved it, I loved the quizzes and especially the fan-fiction.  I started writing then and I was just awful, I tried to follow the same plot devices I read, which in retrospect were nothing but sues and cliches. But, I got to develop my writing skills and dabble in poetry uvu I'm grateful for that~!

Now the funny part~ I must of made like four different accounts on that site, I was infamous for just abandoning them back then. I think I only ever finished one of the stories on there too, a L4D one about my own special infected called the Follower. I remember someone with a very Alice in Wonderland inspired name give me some much needed tips for formatting and writing~ I later followed her and a friend on deviantart for a while before I changed accounts there too. A few short years later that same individual invited me from Quizilla, I had made another account, to join the original site. Lo and behold I had been chatting with Fang and Oki long before joining the site~!

Haha, such a small world! I'm glad to hear that though; you're a joy to have around the site as well as being friends with!

As for me, I'd been on Quizilla since it'd just been for quizzes. I had watched the evolution from people using the quiz formatting to make attempts at a "Choose Your Own Adventure" type of fanfiction before the staff had swapped formatting to allow for story posting as well.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Now that's a long funny story~ I found out about Quizilla when I was twelve, I absolutely loved it, I loved the quizzes and especially the fan-fiction.  I started writing then and I was just awful, I tried to follow the same plot devices I read, which in retrospect were nothing but sues and cliches. But, I got to develop my writing skills and dabble in poetry uvu I'm grateful for that~!

Now the funny part~ I must of made like four different accounts on that site, I was infamous for just abandoning them back then. I think I only ever finished one of the stories on there too, a L4D one about my own special infected called the Follower. I remember someone with a very Alice in Wonderland inspired name give me some much needed tips for formatting and writing~ I later followed her and a friend on deviantart for a while before I changed accounts there too. A few short years later that same individual invited me from Quizilla, I had made another account, to join the original site. Lo and behold I had been chatting with Fang and Oki long before joining the site~!

Haha, such a small world! I'm glad to hear that though; you're a joy to have around the site as well as being friends with!

As for me, I'd been on Quizilla since it'd just been for quizzes. I had watched the evolution from people using the quiz formatting to make attempts at a "Choose Your Own Adventure" type of fanfiction before the staff had swapped formatting to allow for story posting as well.

Canned, I remember your L4D stories! I wrote that one along side you! God, I think that was the first fan fiction I actually had plotted out all the way through and planned on killing all of my characters! XD Kinda miss it!

And I remember those quizzes! Those were the kinds that I used to take constantly when it was in a fandom I loved! They sucked but back then, I didn't know and didn't care! I just wanted all that fluff! lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:28 am

If I can remember, my first friends on Quizilla were Gabby's (Author of the Project K series) "white knight" Reni, and the member we have here now known as Vericia.

So random, but yeah. I think the first fandom I officially joined on Q was the Left 4 Dead fandom. xD

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:49 am

yurenxtsubaki78 wrote:
Yeah,because of I had found this site sooner yeah,I wouldn't have wrote all that there.I had a 10 or so rps on the site.So when quizilla was shutting down it was more of a pain than sad.I was sick of the bugs and crap.But the rps I had on there made me stick there.Cause I don't rp on email and I didn't know any other sites to rp on.Well,that and I didn't think it was good to say unexpectly upon getting this account 'join me on assassinsden.net and continue on there'.It felt awkward and I was lazy.So when a rper on quizzilla messaged me telling me it was shutting down..the thought that crossed my mind wasn't that it was sad it was 'what a pain'.I then had to message and wait for them to answer about where to continue the rp.Some of them came here.I'm so glad to be done doing that.

Well, I'm glad you found a new roleplaying home here on the Den. I love seeing people from multiple fandoms enjoy roleplaying new things even if it's not in fandoms I know about personally.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 174
Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:24 pm

I guess I'll tell my Quizilla story as well? and it was quite interesting to read how everyone came across the site haha. Everyone joined because of the quizzes, right? (as to what I read ;;;; )

Well, I found the site when I was 12 and I thought the site was just so cool. I enjoyed the (some poorly made and some actually good) quizzes about some fandoms I was in. Then, I decided to make an account and made a bunch of badly written fanfics for Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and Ouran High School Host Club. *face palm* I'm still embarrassed about them till this day and relieved with joy that my old works are gone for good because I forgot the passwords to my old accounts and couldn't delete the stories I wrote. 

I  also made waaaaaay too many accounts on there; I had one for anime, one for video games, and one for roleplaying. they were such embarrassing accounts and I gave Quizilla a hiatus for about three and a half years. Only when I hit junior year of high school did I decide to come back to the site and make a new account. 

Oh yeah! I do remember meeting Fang on there for an account I made for Resident Evil? Idk if she remembers or not, but we talked for a bit before I totally ditched the account because of realizing how embarrassingly bad my stories were. 

Guess that's the end of the story? Oh the good ol' days...
WOW sorry about the essay ;;;; I kind of rambled and reminisced a bit too much haha

_________________
{ Tumblr }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Haha~ I think I only had three accounts mainly because I was kinda getting tired of my old one, and I kinda wanted a new username to post under. It was pretty weird though. xD

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:12 pm

@Lucid : I vaguely recall that and I'm glad you found your way here! I love reading your works nowadays and knowing that you've improved since I first read your stuff back on Quizilla!

@Knight : Haha, I did the same thing. I had several accounts across the years for various reasons. My first username was so wolfaboo-ish and had ugly numbers at the end of it that I had abandoned it when I'd matured.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:47 pm

@Oki: I miss it too~! I remember going over notes on deviantart about different plot points and oodles of tidbits for the story, it was the most fun I think I've ever had writing! We should definitely do it again some time~!

@Knight: Same here! I fandom jumped sooo bad back then, I was constantly making new accounts for what I wrote. Obviously, before I knew about making a decent pen name that didn't revolve around a fandom, hehe~!

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


{Tumblr~Somerset Oddities~RedBubble}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
@Oki: I miss it too~! I remember going over notes on deviantart about different plot points and oodles of tidbits for the story, it was the most fun I think I've ever had writing! We should definitely do it again some time~!

It was super fun! That was quite the experience and honestly, I've been thinking about that story a lot lately. XD

It would be fun to trade ideas again~. God knows it's been a long time! We seemed to work together really well when we got the ideas!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 174
Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Sharknado wrote:
Haha~ I think I only had three accounts mainly because I was kinda getting tired of my old one, and I kinda wanted a new username to post under. It was pretty weird though. xD
not weird at all! x3 I had that same mind set--getting tired of the old username and wanted a new/fresh name. I think I had (excluding the one I was previously on and rather liked) about five accounts? so many emails I had to make and i don't eve remember those emails I made.


Ram's Desire wrote:
@Lucid : I vaguely recall that and I'm glad you found your way here! I love reading your works nowadays and knowing that you've improved since I first read your stuff back on Quizilla!
lol that's fine! I vaguely recall our conversations ;;; probably something about Resident Evil? and thank you! uwu 

_________________
{ Tumblr }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Here's something really neat! It's this site called Waybackmachine which shows you what websites looked like a long time ago! Here's the Quizilla I knew and loved!


Quizilla way back when!

_________________

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Little Owl wrote:
Here's something really neat! It's this site called Waybackmachine which shows you what websites looked like a long time ago! Here's the Quizilla I knew and loved!


Quizilla way back when!

Wow, Quizilla definitely didn't look like that the day I signed up. xD I'm pretty sure I missed out on those days.

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:44 pm

Sharknado wrote:
Little Owl wrote:
Here's something really neat! It's this site called Waybackmachine which shows you what websites looked like a long time ago! Here's the Quizilla I knew and loved!

Quizilla way back when!

Wow, Quizilla definitely didn't look like that the day I signed up. xD I'm pretty sure I missed out on those days.

It was a lot easier to use too. Tags actually worked so when you searched something, you found it. Hell, the search actually worked and never timed out or gave you something you weren't looking for.

Stories and quizzes included layouts. You can see some of them if you click on stories there. The Waybackmachine actually saved them so you can see what it looked like.

Profiles were completely customization. You could add music, youtube videos, etc.

It was friggen great!

Those are some of the biggest reasons people got so pissed off when Viacom bought it out and changed the entire thing.

_________________

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3
Posts : 179
Reputation : 7
Location : Darkness Realm. Send Riku or Ven if you need me.

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:59 am

I don't really have a quizilla story since I found it back when I was in high school or middle school. XD that was soo long ago. I really loved the home pages that it used to have but now days, I'm on you-fic.net which is a lot like quizilla but is really slow with things. Yet I love the homepages it allows members to have. XD

_________________
Still trying to be more active. Won't Rp with anyone but I do take one-shot requests and Graphics requests. See Tainted Wingz for details or PM me. ♥ I don't bite.
Tainted Wingz < found me here daily with new graphics, stories or more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://taintedwingz.weebly.com
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
avatar

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :
Posts : 124
Reputation : 22
Location : Anywhere But Home

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:39 am

I found Quizilla a loooong time ago. I remember the first quiz series I followed too. It was one of those "Who Would You End Up With?" kind of things, and the creator's name was VampireLover, and it stuck in my mind because it was pretty well written for the limited space available. Some girl at our public library had shown me it, and I made an account and started to upload stories and what not. I will miss what Quizilla used to be, because I would spend hours reading, writing, and taking quizzes. I also had a lot of friends on there that went to places like fanfiction, and ourownarchive. It is a shame that they didn't take it and make it something better :( 


But then again, I would have never been introduced to this amazing place! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2579
Reputation : 125
Location : Hoenn Region

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:26 pm

LotusRebirth wrote:
I found Quizilla a loooong time ago. I remember the first quiz series I followed too. It was one of those "Who Would You End Up With?" kind of things, and the creator's name was VampireLover, and it stuck in my mind because it was pretty well written for the limited space available. Some girl at our public library had shown me it, and I made an account and started to upload stories and what not. I will miss what Quizilla used to be, because I would spend hours reading, writing, and taking quizzes. I also had a lot of friends on there that went to places like fanfiction, and ourownarchive. It is a shame that they didn't take it and make it something better :( 


But then again, I would have never been introduced to this amazing place! 

I was about the same. I found it by accident but I ended up showing it to a lot of my own friends who enjoyed it. Had a lot of friends myself until I left when the site just didn't meet expectations anymore. D:

I'm glad that we've been able to provide a good place to make up for it though! It's nice to know that our hard work means people enjoy something new~.

_________________

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:46 pm

I had a Quizilla related dream last night. I swear it was like they found a way to reboot it and make it work again. As soon as I got on the computer I had to check it out, but no. xD I swear it's like miss Quizilla, even though I never think about it much. So random though.

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   

Back to top Go down
 
Quizilla Shut Down~!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WILL THE GOVT. SHUT DOWN ?
» FS: Moroso style battery shut off switches
» 2680 slide auto shut offf done!!!
» dome light stays on
» The Film Department calls it a wrap

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: