AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Empty
PostSubject: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:24 am

"You all found him, huh? Thank for the help. See, Dojima-an would've had my head, since he's sort of been convicted of all these murders. See, we didn't ex- oh, I'm talking too much again! Forget everything I said!" Tohru Adachi had said not many days before. Notably, it was convenient enough that he was able to really enjoy himself on this, sit back and watch everything unfold.

He decided to slip out of work early, going to Junes for a bit of time. The actual matter was sneaking out. Even if those brats that had kept rescuing people from the television thought that they finally were free, they weren’t. No, no, those abductions weren’t done yet.

Would they stop them? Wasn’t it thrilling to find out?

If they think it’s going to be all friendship that’s going solve everything, they’re wrong. Friendship isn’t going to do shit. This is reality, he thought. So far, he was very confident that his victory was assured.

He ended up taking a particular interest in a certain cake shop worker; one Yuna Sakamoto. Since Dojima would probably end up checking Junes for him, maybe it was a good idea to stop in a place like her shop.

So, that’s exactly what he did. Did he have any exact ulterior motives? Not really. But, considering everything, he thought it wouldn’t hurt.

So, he loitered around the Junes Food Court for just a small bit of time, checking the grocery department to make sure there was a good amount of cabbage in stock - he’d buy dinner later - before walking on his path to the cake shop. He slipped in, not saying a word for a moment, simply watching. Maybe today would be a good day to try out some of the cake that made that news?

He nodded at Yuna when he decided it was necessary to speak, “Hey,” he said, simply.

~*~

Summer, a hearty time to be able to breathe and relax. Tsubame Sakurai had spent past summers squared away in a set of family related, rather formal outing, as well as reading. But this year was going to be different.
It was time for change.

She awoke, glancing to the time. It was late enough to go out and actually find people outside, she figured. After everything that had happened in the past months, it was be nice to finally have a break.

She checked her phone, seeing if she had any messages, then headed downstairs.

“Etsuko, I’m going out. Do you have friends coming over?”

“I do, sis! They are staying over long too.”

“All right, tell me when they get here. Do you need any food for them?”

“Will do! And can you please get the ingredients for that one recipe you make for us a lot? We want to try to make it.”

“Of course.”

With that situated, Tsubame wondered what she would do today. Despite her surprising lack of plans aside from some grocery shopping, she left the house.

She glanced back to her phone as she headed to the shopping district, deciding to pick up a few books since she was out and about. Who was free today? Well, she had to prioritize getting those ingredients first and foremost - all lovely ingredients from the shopping district, and she dropped them back off at her home, then going out again.

Then again, now it was later in the day - maybe she could find a friend of hers to spend sometime with? With the festival coming up, she wasn’t positive, but she was sure the rest of this summer was going to be enjoyable.

She decided to take a risk and closed her eyes, flipping through her contacts and landing on one, hitting call. Her eyes opened to notice she was calling... Yosuke.

“Hello? Hanamura-kun... I was wondering if you wanted to... hang out today?”
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:15 pm

The cake shop was filled with happy energy.The happy faces of the customers were such a nice thing.Well,it brought the question of would they still smile if Yuna showed her real self.No, probably not.Her cutesy act was part of what made this place popular.So she had to continue this act.Yuna often wondered"Does no one like the real me?Will anyone?"

These thoughts hurt.It is horrible to pretend.She hated to do so."Why should I care what people think?"

So honestly it was hard to be cheery with all this.But someone she appeared Tohru Adachi.

Yuna smiled and waved cutely.She said cheerfully"Hello~.So you probably want some cake.Wait, of course you do.Sorry,I'm such a ditz*giggles cutely*.We have many amazingly delicious flavors to choose from.Our most popular flavours at the moment are the strawberry shortcake,chocolate twist,and pumpkin passion."

So she gave him some time to reply that was important.It was hard to keep calm because she was so cute.But that was necessary.

-------

Ahh,it was so boring.To sit here doing nothing.He sighed in boredom.Well,nothing had exciting had happened as of now.So Yosuke was very bored.He hated being bored and wanted something to happen.This wish was granted when his phone ringed.He did wonder who it was and answered it without checking who it was.

It was a surprise that awaited him.A amazing and delightful surprise.Tsubame?Well,it was a real surprise to hear her calling him.It was so sudden!Even more so to be asked out yes,he didn't consider this to be simply hanging out.Well,he was a guy and pervert as well.So, it was for him to think that this could be a date.

Which made him very happy.Who'd knew that such a boring day could turn so exciting.Yosuke would get to be on a date wit a girl.Not just anygirl,Tsubame.Who was a very attractive girl.He was smiling at the moment because of that.

Yosuke had wanted to ask her out though it was more his style to do the asking."Okay,this can be amazing.Maybe, this can lead to making out.Well,I'm certainly not bored now."That was what he thought.

Yosuke said"Of course, I'd love to.So any plans on what where we'll meet up or what we'll do?"Obviously he had some ideas of what they could do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:34 pm

Adachi watched her behavior closely. There was no way in hell that was actually the way she was. That act was so painfully obvious. But fools fall for acts and actors thrive because of it. Perhaps that was the sole successful margin of her business - her cutesy act caused people to flourish their smiles.

Well, he’d keep his act up too. That he was lacking in the planning department - that he wasn’t good at reading the signs. He wondered how long it would take Dojima to find him this time. With his luck, plenty of time. He counted the moments that he waited for her to reach him.

And once she finally spoke to him, the whole cake shop seemed dead.

“I do want some cake. I’ve heard the cake here is pretty good,” he said, acting friendly. He debated what kind he wanted, but it didn’t particularly matter. He just came here to figure out exactly who she was; the cake was a bonus, a rare treat since he really budgeted himself. He waited, hands in his pocket by this point, shifting his weight so casually. He slouched slightly.

“Which one you recommend me then? Which flavor is your favorite?”
He had to admit - she caught his interest because she was attractive, but the faking thing would have to be dealt with. He had time to kill, so may as well kill it here. He took no interest in the bookwork back at the station; hell, he took no interest in the station. But, this town, this boring place that he so seeked fun in, by using his ability, had something interesting enough, and he would find out more.

~*~

Her knees felt weak; she shook. Nervousness set in. Did she phrase that question correctly? Oh, what if he thought it was a date? She didn’t want to come right out and say that she had ended on his number in a roulette style. She’d make the best of it though. After all, Yosuke was nice enough. There would definitely be something notable in turn from it.

Following Yosuke’s response, Tsubame said, “I think we should meet somewhere easy to access. I am actually in the shopping district now, so maybe we could meet in the north end of it?” She asked, waiting for it to be settled on, but she ended up beginning her walk that way.

“As for plans for what to actually do, I don’t have any...” She admitted. This was very spur of the moment, so she wouldn’t simply go back home and stick her nose back into a book. She long had her summer homework completed, but it was still a habit to overwork herself. “But, we can think of that over lunch, right? See you in a bit then.”

What time was it? It was a lunch time, so perhaps they could eat lunch and then talk or something? Lacking relative experience, she wasn’t the best at deciding what exactly to do with friends.

...She thought that maybe she should have just called the other girls of the Investigation Team and spent the day with them. Reaching an area that would be easy to meet at, the girl in the light colored outfit waited, waving when she spotted Yosuke.

“I was thinking we could eat at Aiya... does that sound okay?”
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Wow,he seemed to be acting as well.It was easy for her to see right through people .This probably had to do with the fact that she pretended as well. Whatever this guy really was like it didn't matter,right?Yuna was trying to keep the blush from coming to her cheeks.Which would be like exposing a bit of her true self.Which was a bad thing.But it still happened her cheeks turned pink.It was cute but still how embrassing!!!She hates crap like this.But it was nearly impossible to stop herself with a good looking guy in front of her.Well,that's all she liked so far because she didn't know this guy.

Yuna thought about what to recommend to him.It had to cute and so did the cake she likes.Pretend,she has to keep pretending.She answers with a smile"Well,I like the strawberry shortcake.I guess I recommend that.Sorry,if it's not your type of cake in the end.I just don't know you well to give you a amazingly fantastic recommendation."

She added with a cute hand gesture of animal ears moving"Well,In case you don't.Let's get to know each other so I can.My name is Yuna Sakamoto~.People usually call me Yu-chan, so you can.But I don't mind any nickname."

Okay,she did a good job.Now let's see what he does.Now she'd get the chance to know this guy,yehey!!!

-------

Yosuke got ready for his "date".Making sure that he looked amazing and smelled amazing putting on Cologne.After making sure he headed out and made it to epwhere she was waiting.He felt like the luckiest guy alive to had a date with such an amazing girl.Couldn't anyone?

So he was so happy t the moment he didn't really care what they did well as long at it wasn't boring and gave him the chance to touch her.Yosuke thought she looked nice today.Well,she always looked gorgeous.He said"You look beautiful today.Not that you don't always."Well,wasn't it something a guy should do in a date to compliment the beautiful girl.

Okay,now he just had to make this an amazing date.So he had to think what to do on this date.Well,he heard in a magazine that the best dates were when the couple could get in lots of touching.It was surprised to get rid of the awkwardness.Well,he was oky with eating first.He was hungry after.Because it was lunch time anyway.

Yosuke replied"Sure,I'm okay with that."He smile and sad cheerfully"I've got an idea how about we go to the zoo?"Sure,it had little kids there.But it could be a great date spot as well.He saw people going on dates there before.Well, he would wait for her answer.After all she had to want to go otherwise it wouldn't be any good.Well,if she didn't he HD a few more date spots that could let them have lots of touching.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:37 am

Adachi knew she knew. He could read her like a book, and one so used to acting must be able to read an actor like a book as well. And he was a very good actor, rather enjoying the whole of the game he played. The fools, they fell for the act but he and her were another level. And that was what kept his interest in her.

Some would have said he would have turned out okay if he had been hugged more growing up, if he hadn’t grown up in a with a shit world around him, but that was just how it was. He could see the blush covered her cheeks briefly, an interesting case. Though, this probably meant the real her wasn’t as irritatingly cutesy as her current face showed, and he wasn’t about to break character anytime soon to more so directly reveal this.

He wasn’t bored yet.

But, damn, that cute act was almost annoying. That made him all the more curious to see her true nature, but he felt like he’d get used to anyway the actress that was her played. “Strawberry shortcake, huh? Since you recommended it, I’ll take that.” Adachi said, friendly behavior outwarded. It did sound good though.

Maybe if he brought Dojima a piece, he wouldn’t get yelled at? Nah, not like it mattered. Dojima would yell at him even in the presence of Nanako. Harsh, what a pain. But, maybe he’d get a piece for Nanako! That would make her happy, wouldn’t it? Eh, that seemed like a better option, but it was still a maybe.

“Sakamoto-san, is it? I really should stick to professional name calling, but it’s nice to meet you,” Adachi said, “I’m Tohru Adachi.” 

Adachi, the ‘easy-going, lazy detective.’ Friendly, a rookie, so called by the force. But, he may as well stick around a bit longer, since the shop seemed to be dead of customers now. And maybe he'd pick on using that nickname for her after awhile. 

~*~

Tsubame noticed that Yosuke reeked of cologne, but somehow looked really... good. Her cheeks reddened slightly, but she was good at keeping composure - it came with the years of being on the forefront of a “model” student - her years of unbalance and overworking sure, but this summer would be different.

“Then let’s head to Aiya to eat,” she said once Yosuke approved. It was lunch time, and she was hungry, feeling the small rumble in her stomach.

Aiya wasn’t far away from where they were, she she began to walk that way as they talked a bit. This suddenly hang out, she still didn’t have an exact plan. There were no movies she was interested in at the moment. She had a feeling the whole group would go to the beach before the end of summer vacation, so that was out - and she didn’t want to do that now anyway.

In Aiya, she said down and placed her usual order. It wasn’t often she came here, but she had been here with her sister before, and once on a study break, post her rescue, with Kou, Daisuke, and Yu. The food was great, and she loved it. “The zoo?” Tsubame then asked. That was actually a good idea. A place that could assure education and would still be a fun place to hang out. “That sounds just fine, Hanamura-kun,” Tsubame nodded. “You can lead the way, then?” She knew where the zoo was, of course, but it was his idea, so she figured he would like to be the leader of going there.

She felt nervous as she ate and finished her meal, waiting for Yosuke to decide when to leave. She couldn’t even pinpoint why she felt the slightest bit nervous, however. At least this was something to do outside of studying - a break she deserved to take and a break she promised she’d take.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:08 am

Well,Yuna knew one thing Adachi certainly put on an amazing act.She could see why people don't see through it.Unlike her he doesn't let up on anything.Well,anything yet.She wondered if he noticed her blush how embrassing!!!Adachi acted like such a nice guy.But since it's an act he must be the opposite.How dark was he?Why did he act like something else?These questions floated throughout her mind.

Yuna smiled and said"Alrighty~.I'll get your cake rich now."She got out a box to put the piece of cake in.Then bent down and picked up the cake.Putting it then into the box.Yuna then handed it to him and said"Here you go~."

At the moment she was so happy to meet someone attractive yet she was cautious.Because all she knew was his name and the he wasn't what he seems.But yet she pretended the opposite.She said"That's such a cool name~.It's nice to meet you,too.Mind if I call you To -chan?"She would call him To-chan even if he didn' like it.It was to keep up her image.Her parents who owned this cake shop wanted her to act girlish and bring customers in.That's not exactly what they said but I was pretty much it.

---.--

Yosuke didn't notice that she had been blushing.Maybe it was because it wasn't that noticeable.When they arrived at Aiya he ordered something new.Because it was nice to try new things.Especially,since he was having a date with her.So he waited until his order came and then be game to eat when his order finally arrived.It was pretty tasty,more s then what he usually got.It was relief ng to finally get something to eat.Tsubame was probably feeling the same.

Yosuke said"I'll pay."He knew that it was important for the man to pay for the meal.Well,he knew that it was good manners.Which he should who on his first date with this pretty girl.Which yes he was planning on having more then one date with Tsubame.So he paid when the check came.He answered"Sure,let's go."Yosuke wanting to get some physical contact during the date grabbed her hand.But he excused this and said"This is so we don't lose each other."But it was more because he wanted to hold hands with her.If he wanted this to be more like a date this was necessary.

The softness of her hand was really nice and it was so warm.He enjoyed holding her hand.The walk was very nice but it was probably so because of the hand holding.Yosuke was curious about her reaction so he glanced at her.But soon they arrived at the Zoo which meant that this date was going to get better and better.He was going to make sure it did.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:43 am

Sooner or later, Adachi felt as it Yuna’s act would fall apart. His wouldn’t have a chance of shattering unless he made a grave mistake in his plotting or the game he was playing finally caught up to him. But, he’d play dumb, play the stupid card throughout the case, play off the trail that would ever track him down, and take in separate people, tossing the blame onto them.

Damn, he was interested in cracking that act of hers early. But, he was still acting with the facade he so carefully build. He wouldn’t drop it too much, ever. Was there a point to her acting so cutesy here, though? Chances were, it was some parents related issue. He had seen a weak case of it back in his training days, and read the cases. She was probably asking mental questions about him, the male who’s severely undertoned presence could keep this shop empty enough to chat with her.

But, he gave himself the focus on her blush - which was probably the ‘cutest’ thing about her if Adachi was asked to describe her. Why? It was the most genuine thing about her present appearance.

“Thank you, Sakamoto-san,” he said, taking the box from her, tops of his fingers brushing against hers , causing him to give an awkward laugh - the right timing for it, of course.

“Ahaha, it’s just my name, but you mean it? Thanks... and that’s fine to call me that.”

Not like he really cared.

He checked the time with his phone, deciding to stick around a bit longer. He probably should go back to work, but it was a slow day. They were just busy processing the answers they received out of that Mitsuo kid.

“If I like this, maybe I’ll come back in later for more,” he said. She interested him - oh, how to figure out more about her. Talk to her later, during the evening? That was a possibility. He figured Dojima would probably be calling later, but, he didn’t care. “How do you like this town?” He asked. Overall, he’d damn any of those brats if they walked in now.

~*~

Tsubame was, well, relieved that he seemed to catch her blush not. Immediately, she began to eat - grateful for such a nice meal. She knew that her sister and her friends would do well with cooking their meal, so Tsubame decided to push that worry away. After the two finished eating, she about to pay for her meal when Yosuke jumped to pay for both of their meals.

“Hanamura-kun, are you sure?”

Tsubame thought that sometimes he struggled to pay for things.

“Really, I can pay for my own.”

She felt... worried about it. She didn’t want him to bother doing something so silly for her when she had invited him out. It was a nice gesture... She stood, nodding at Yosuke’s confirmation of it being time to leave. Following him out, she was quiet, careful. Her eyes widened when he grabbed her hand. His excuse seemingly childish, for she highly doubted that they would get separated in a small town like Inaba. She wonder if they would happen across any of their friends - and what would they think. Her cheeks turned red, much more noticeable, and she stepped up her pace a bit to be beside him.

She avoided looking at him directly - this was the first time she had spent anytime like this with anyone. Somehow, she didn’t mind it either, carefully looking around the zoo as they arrived. “I think we should go that way first,” Tsubame said, pointing to the left. Simple pathing, clockwise around the zoo. That way, they could visit as many places as they could while keeping track of where they were going - she wasted no time in making her suggestion either.

Perhaps this day really would go grandly.

“Are the facts interesting, Hanamura-kun?” Tsubame asked, looking up at him, a blush still dusting her cheeks as she knew he had not released her hand. This was feeling more and more like a real sort of date - and Tsubame would be careful, but let it run as it was for the time being.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Yuna did hope that he did like he cake then.Because she did want to see him again.The reason was that he was interesting and good looking.Yes,those may be not the best reasons but that was why she wanted to spend more time with him.There couldn't be any more because they didn't really know each other.Yuna's blush darkened when their fingers bruhed against each others.Yuna replied"Well, I miss the city.I've lived there my whole life so it's natural.But I don't hate this town.It's certainly easier to get around*laughs*.Also,I don't get lost as often.I've met some nice people as well.It's great to be somewhere new so I'm not mad my parents decided to move to make a cake shop here."

Hmm,what should she ask him next?"To-chan,what do you think about this town?"She was asking him the same question only because she wanted to hear his view.Well,what he would say to this.

Yeah,but the people were the same deep down.Yuna still hasn't found anyone that accepts her yet.Okay,she had an idea.She asked"To-chan,how about you show me around the town?"She didn't know if Adachi had the time but she was trying her best to get to know him.

-----

Yosuke noticed her blush this time.Hmm,should he tease her about this?Maybe not....oh,what is he kidding he knows he can't let a chance like this slip by.Yosuke said"Tsubame, your cheeks are red are you cold,sick or perhaps...you're in love with me?"Well,he was really happy to see that she was reacting in such a way.He was hoping for such a reaction.It was honestly so cute.The blush quite suited her cheeks.Complimenting them in such a way that it became hard not to kiss her.The only surprising thing was that she was letting him held her hand.Especially, since his excuse didn't make any sense since this was a small town.

Yosuke said"Sure."He didn't mind going whatever way she wanted.The facts...?Yosuke wasn't someone who looked at facts.Yosuke said"Well,it is interesting to find out how animals lived...I guess.But I really like looking at the animals more.What about you?".

Well,he didn't care to look at facts.It was boring to concert rate on facts instead of looking at them.Yosuke would read books about animals but Zoo's were about looking at animals.Well,that's what he thought anyway.But it didn't really matter because the most exciting part of being here was being with her.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:34 am

Adachi knew he would like the cake at least a little. It was a treat from the usual food he ate, and it was something nice and sweet. He figured it wouldn’t hurt to see her again in the future too, perhaps, since she was interesting enough to him to warrant further investigation. It didn’t hurt that she was pretty enough to look at too. Really, his initial reasoning may seem ‘shallow’ but what else was there? It was likely that she was thinking similar, but he also wanted to see how she ticked - deconstruct her act mentally and figure out the rhyme and reason.

“This town is pretty boring, though, don’t you think? Sure, it’s easier to get around, but nothing beats the city,” Adachi admitted, laughing with a light tone, “I was assigned here recently, and I’m still trying to get used to Inaba. It may be boring, but I guess it’s not that bad,” he finally added. He had to say though, it wasn’t like Dojima and Nanako hadn’t started to feel a tiny bit like ‘family’ but that concept was still pretty dry to him.

At least her answer earlier gave him some context to who she was, and how she got here, to run a cake shop in this small town. Intriguing. He committed the information to memory.

“Show you around town? Sure, I’m not busy.”

He was probably still on the clock, but he really didn’t care. He’d act innocent if caught by Dojima.

“I do know my way around. Consider it a police escort to anywhere you want to go, except for the station,” he joked. Technically, it was if you squinted, though he was supposed to investigating murders as a detective. But, he had lousy detective shoes to fill, in a sense, since it was a better use of his time on this day to just spend time learning about Yuna.

~

“I-It’s a bit warm out, isn’t it? It’s summer after all,” Tsubame quickly said, facing away from him, but still not pulling her hand out of his grip. Love him? What a shot in the dark! But, this feeling in her chest contradicted those thoughts somewhat - she was slowly figuring out just how she felt about him. She fixed a loose strand of her hair, wishing she would have openly commented on how stupid his reasoning for holding her hand was - even if she probably wouldn’t have moved her hand even then.

She blinked, realizing that facts about animals definitely weren’t interesting enough for Yosuke, not here anyway. Curse her habit of reading and learning no matter where she went. “Isn’t it? But, of course, I do enjoy looking at the animals very much,” she nodded. Sometimes, she swore, she must sound so straight pathed. Growing up studying constantly - trying to be the image of perfection - oh, that would do it.

How much did they look like they were on a date? She felt an occasional glance their way, a fellow schoolmate or three whispering among themselves, curious of when Tsubame picked him and why not someone else but Tsubame easily ignored them; it had been awhile since she had been to the zoo and she really wanted to enjoy this day out. She did realize though, that she never said anything to really argue with Yosuke on his question earlier. Oh, she was bad at this! But, her first instinct was to move on to a different animal. Really, she hoped that he was at least having fun - but judging by the fact that Yosuke had the guts to joke around, he was enjoying it somehow. “Sorry... Hanamura-kun, last time I visited the zoo, I was little. And now, I’m so used to studying... that this is almost like a first to me.”
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:33 am

So Adachi was new to Inaba as well.Yuna was learning new things about him.Which she found to be nice.Great now that he was willing to show her around she could find out more about him.Adachi was becoming more
Intriguing the more she found out about him.Yuna replied "Yeah,I have to admit that this town can be very boring."

Well,she did see no need not t be honest about such a thing.The town could be boring after all.Why lie about that?She then said after he agreeded to showing her around"Yehey, great now I'll at least know where everything is and not get lost.Cause it can be so embrassing to get lost in a small town."Which is true because there is no excuse for that.She then said"Wow,you're a police officer,To-chan.That's so cool~.It must be so amazing to bring bad guys to justice and carry a gun.So do you like your job?"

Well,this gave her the chance to find out more about him.Plus,she did think that his job must be cool.Though she had no idea what postion he was in.
------
Yosuke though it was cute that she was excusing herself by stating she was hot.Yet wasn't letting go of his hand.She hadn't even said anything about not,loving him.So it brought across the fact that she may actually love him.Well,he had to be confident that she might actually love him.It be nice to have an amazing girl like her in love with him.

He joked"Yes,it is quite hot out.If it was any hotter out maybe we could fry some eggs."Well,he thought his joke was funny but maybe it wasn't.Well,whatever.Well,even if she studied a lot he was determined to make her have fun.Yosuke wanted to make er smile and laugh.Because she was truely beautiful whenever she laughed or smiled.

So he tried to think of some ideas on how to do that.But was drawing a blank with coming up ideas on how just to do that.Yosuke upon hearing that she had only been to the zoo a long time ago and this was the first time.Thought that they should go out and do more fun things like this.Because Tsubame really needed to relax and have fun.Tsubame was so kind and worked so hard.That a break was the healthy and nice thing to do.

Yosuke said"You study too much Tsubame.If you study any more you'll be a super genius.Anyway,Tsubame I'm glad that you asked me to spend tie with you.This real fun.It must be fun for you too,since this is like the first time you came."

He hoped that she was enjoying this as much as he was.Otherwise he had no idea how to make it more enjoyable.Well,he'd have to think more on that.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:26 am

Adachi could’ve still been in Tokyo, living the job he would have so preferred. Maybe this mess wouldn’t have happened, since he gained his power after moving here. But, it was happening and he was overseeing it. Good thing Namatame was doing just what was convenient for him to watch over. He didn’t really know completely why he was spilling information about himself to Yuna, but since she had done so to him, it was a rare moment of being almost completely fair.

“It’s no problem, really. It’s a small town, so it probably won’t take me long to show you everything, and I’m not even an expert,” Adachi said, laughing slightly, before it became nothing more than a nearly forced awkward chuckle. He then responded to her next words, “Yeah, I’m an officer, but technically, detective is the proper term.” He was considered a rookie detective, however, and it didn’t even matter. All those names worked the same force anyway. “I like it enough though. We’re getting a lot of work now, with the cases being pretty public and all. I like being able to carry this gun and make sure the public is standing all right, though.”

Honestly, he couldn’t care less about the job itself. The people that came in were annoying, always complaining about the smallest things. One time, someone called swearing someone had stolen their glasses, and went Adachi was sent to look into it like the rookie he was named, he had to explain to the person that they were, in fact, wearing their glasses. It had been a pain in the ass, to say the least.

At least this little tour was going to buy him time to really not go back to work. He said, “Sakamoto-san, I’ll show you around when you’re ready to go.” At least there were no other customers. He held the cake he bought in his hands, knowing it’d survive a day in the bag as he showed her around. “I’ll show you around the closer area, and then we can see the further out areas, I guess,” he said, motioning forward, signifying to her that he was ready. “Anything you want to know where it is first?”

~*~

She tried her best to stick with the ‘It’s hot out’ excuse by fanning herself, but she just couldn’t actually make the move to unlink their hands. There was something… comfortable about it? Either way, she’d definitely… probably yank her hand away if he made fun of her expression again! Come to think of it, she really should have denied even the notion of being in love with him, but bringing it up at this point would raise even more questions – she wasn’t even positive if she liked him that way, but… maybe she did, actually.

Sighing at his lame joke, she gave a small smile all the same, one of slight ‘Geez that was bad, but I guess it was a little entertaining,’ but a small smile all the same. She wanted to have fun today. She wanted to be able to finally call her brother again and tell him about how she actually got out today. After all, she had learned that she needed a break after she was thrown into the TV and faced her shadow, who had reflected a girl broken from the pressure of living up to expectations without breathing. Tsubame didn’t want to let that girl surface, she wanted to fix that girl before the whole of her broke, so she’d enjoy today.

“I don’t quite think I’d be a super genius,” she said, shaking her head, “I haven’t been studying as much lately, anyway. I’ve been giving myself more time for relaxing, thanks to that encounter…” she said, recalling that the majority of the others in the Investigation Team had seen her at her worst. “It has been fun though, so far,” Tsubame then nodded, “Yeah, this was the first time in quite a while… I’m sure there are a lot of thing that’ll be new for me this summer.” She said. The beach, the festival, so many things. Now… what could keep this day interesting? “Oh, let’s go over here,” Tsubame said, gently tugging him over to look at the next animal. But, who should happen to pass by soon? Tsubame felt as if this popular place could be quite the attraction to their other friends.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:17 am

Yuna said"Oh,so your a detective.That's so cool.So what kind of cases do you get?Do get ones like detective dramas or anim?".Of course,that was the first thing to pop into her head when he said detective.Well,she was curious about his job.Being a detective sounded cool.Something she defiently couldn't do but very cool indeed.She then said with a sigh"Your so lucky To-chan.My job can be so boring.All day all I do is make the same cakes and sell them.But I got to do this job."She didn't want to tell why now because it was private.Yuna thought that she defiently shouldn't tell a stranger everything about herself.

Why was she telling him so much?

She flipped the sign so it showed that the shop was closed.Closing the shop now wouldn't be so bad.Because there wouldn't be anyone coming today anyway.Not many people came compared to the city.This was a small town after all.

Yuna said"Alright,I'm ready."She went out of the shop she thought about what she wanted to see first.She said after think in about where to go first"How about some good stores."
-----
Yosuke was noticing that she still trying to act like it really hot out.It was hot out but he didn't think it was that hot out.He was glad that she was relaxing more.He responded"I'm glad that your relaxing more.It's not healthy to work too hard after all."He was smiling and quite enjoying his time with her.Yosuke  liked the warm sweaty feel of her hand in his.Even though I was sticky,He still liked it.He wondered if people thought they were dating.Well,it would be amazing it they did.Because he thought this was a date.He didn't

have dates so this was wonderful even more wonderful because it was with 
Tsubame.

He then saw some familiar faces.Those familiar faces being his friend Yuu and Nanako.His guess being that Nanako wanted to go to the Zoo.So Yuu took her here.Yosuke said"Oh,hey there."Nanako said"Wow,so are on a date ."Nanako thought they were on a date.Well,he did like that.He didn't want to denine that.But he did want to see Tsubame's reaction.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:51 am

“There’s mostly just this murder case going on right now – it’s the talk of the town, so you’ve probably heard a little about it. I’m ready to track down the guy that did it, but we need to look closer at the evidence we have,” Adachi said, smoothly covering up any hint of devious feelings he had toward the case. He wouldn’t tell her much more because blabbing was out of the question and he already spoke a bit more than he wanted about himself. No matter. He knew more about her as well. In fact, even if she was holding out on some details about herself, he could already pick up a lot about her. He knew she hid her true feelings and he knew she acted cutesy to attract customer attention. It was because he noticed these traits that drew him in here in the first place – she may have different motives, but she was similar to him in some ways. Not all, oh definitely not, but some.

The small town of Inaba meant a boring style of life. He could’ve probably exhausted everything to do within moments, but just showing her around, well, that was easy enough.

“Good stores? Aside from Junes?” It was no secret that Adachi was at least fond of Junes, the place that so reminded him better of the city. It had a very city feel, while still dealing with local produce. “Well, if you like books, there’s a book store here, though there’s a bigger one in Okina.” He explained, “There’s a metal works there, and here’s the local tofu shop.” And thus, he began showing her the local, Inaba resident run stores.

~*~

Tsubame figured Yosuke wasn’t really going to completely buy into her ‘it’s really hot out’ act for much longer, because, why would he? She wouldn’t, personally, either. “Really, it’s a relief. It was difficult keeping up what I was doing… I really couldn’t take much more, but I kept trying to stay calm,” she laughed softly, before her mind ran from that topic, “Relaxing more is certainly beneficial… It’s… nice.” Tsubame nodded, content with her resolution. There was something fond feeling about holding hands, something… good? Comforting? Eye catching, sure, but was the slightly sped up beating in her chest the signal to something larger? Now, she wasn’t positive about that.

Either way, she was enjoying the zoo as a whole, and thus she gladly kept looking around with him. Even the almost… gross sweaty feeling between their palms wasn’t quite enough to get her to retract her hand from his grip. When Yu Narukami came into the picture,with the ever adorable first grader Nanako Dojima, Tsubame immediately became embarrassed.

“A-A date? Nanako-chan, I think you-“ she stopped herself, not wanting to disappoint Nanako by correcting her. “Ah, yes, Nanako-chan,” Tsubame nodded, “We’re… on a date.”

And that was where Nanako looked satisfied with her correct assumption. “Nanako-chan, are you having fun today?” She asked. “And you too, Narukami-kun?” Was the ‘Leader’ of their team enjoying everything too, or was he mostly just curious on just what was currently going on between her and Yosuke?
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Yuna said"Yes,I heard about it.This is a small town so things like murder don't happen often.Do be careful,To-chan.It wouldn't be good if you ended up dead by looking for this guy."Yeah,especially since she wanted to know more not maintain he was pretty good looking.Anyway he was chasing a killer as cool as that was it could lead to his death.Yuna had no idea about Adachi being the killer in question.So she was kinda worried about him.

It was fun to see new places with him.This town was so different from the city.Being with him looking at new places was fun with him and was fast.She said"I've been to Junes a few times.I do like it,it remind me of the city."
Adachi was being very helpful showing her around and she preferred him showing her around then someone else.

Upon him finally being done with showing her the stores.She said"Ummm,since you showed me aroun.I owe you so .So how shall I thank you?"It was her way of getting something more out of this experience with this attractive guy who had similarities to her.
-------
Yosuke said"Yes,I think so as well.So we should relax together a lot more."This was him trying to get more dates with her.Because he wanted Tsubame to be his girlfriend.Yes,if she was he could brag to others about her being his totally amazing girl friend.Yosuke was happy that she wasn't taking her hand from his.Because he did like holding her hand it truly felt like they were on a date and plus it was amazing.

Yosuke was amazed that Tsubame had agreeded that this was a date.Yosuke thought it was cute that she was embrassed.Yes,he was positive that she was.It was so adorable that it was hard not to kiss her.You replied with a nod .Nanako said"Well,we should leave you two lovebirds.So bye."The two then took there leave as to hove them privacy.Which was nice .He said"Alright,so let's enjoy our date further shall we."He was smiling and was enjoying the fact that she agreeded it was a date so much.

This was getting to be so much fun.He wondered just how much enjoyable this date would get as it went on.Well,anyway he shouldn't think about it OK much and just enjoy it.Because he was with Tsubame on a date!
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:50 pm

“Quite a rare case, that’s for sure. Gives us something to do, though it’ll be nice when it’s all over,” Adachi said, exasperatedly. He had been given the power to start it, and he could’ve easily ended it, but that would mean that he would have to turn himself in. And that wasn’t fun. No, it was more fun to lead around the brats in incorrect answer mazes. “I’ll be fine though. This won’t be a job I’ll die on.”
This town, as entertaining as it so was, it wasn’t the city. She seemed to know it too, since she liked Junes for the reason of it reminding her of the city. He supposed going around the town was a bit more bearable if he could spend the time “escorting” someone. It was a way to waste time anyway. Once it was all done, he wasn’t quite sure on what to do next. There wasn’t much else to see after all and-
Brinnng!
Phone call.
“Adachi here,” he answered, “Oh, Dojima-san, yeah, I was just getting some field work in, asking around, though nothing new came out of it… Yeah… Oh, it is, huh? Time for a break then, right, right.” He said, hanging up after a bit more, then he turned to Yuna, “What can you do to repay me? Not much, mot much… See, maybe Dojima-san, he’s the lead on this case, would be happy if his daughter, Nanako-chan, got some cake… Actually, if you’d let me come around every once in a while without question, that’d be nice.”
He was going to get to the bottom of her, indefinitely.
~
“Together… more?” Tsubame questioned. Maybe fate wasn’t being so awful. Even if this was an accidental occurrence, just a chance one, it was going just so smoothly. “Perhaps… Perhaps that would be okay.” She knew she needed to participate in more relaxing outings, as before she was over-working herself into an unhealthy, stress filled state. She really… was beginning to not mind holding his hand, at all.
She simply couldn’t tell Nanako that she and Yosuke weren’t on a date, because Nanako wouldn’t have believed her and it probably would have made it awkward just to say ‘No! It really is not a date…
“Narukami-kun, Nanako-chan, have fun and good bye then…” Tsubame said, watching the two leave. She supposed that it would still be fun, even with the sudden decline in company.
So used to calling him by last name, she said, “Hanamu- … Yosuke-kun, let’s continue to enjoy today.” She said. “The festival coming up, don’t you think it’s going to be enjoyable?” The two day event was a pride of Inaba, and the investigation team seemed to have the idea of joining each other together that day. It wouldn’t be long until then, really.

She gave into the idea that it was a date, moving her pace so it was closer to Yosuke, walking closer to him. She tried to quickly brainstorm ideas for the rest of the date, but she really was drawing blanks. Perhaps it was because she wasn’t experienced, or perhaps it was because she was nervous – but she felt bad that the “asker” that was her couldn’t think of anything for the moment.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 11:26 pm

Yuna was finding Adachi to be very interesting.Even if he did say that he wouldn't die she did still worry.Cause then she wouldn't be able to finger him out.That and it would a shame for such a hadsome guy to die.The murder could anywhere in this town.So it was scary.Who knew who it was.She could have already met the murder and have not realized it.Maybe the murder was Adachi?No she shouldn't suspect him without reason.True that he's hiding something but that doesn't make him the culprit.

She listened to him talk to Dojima.She said in response to what she heard"You were still on duty.I'm sorry,you lost precious investigating time thanks to me."Well,she did wonder why he did in fact decide to show her around even though he was still in duty.Did he hate his job or believe that she had some information?

She said in reply"Umm,okay.You can come whenever you want,no questions asked."Though he had only asked for that o be sometimes she didn't mind it being anytime.Though it was a strange request.It wasn't what she had expected at all.But this gave her the chance to meet him more.Well,wheneverhe wanted.But it did mean that he would show up more.

She finally came up with something"Umm,how about we get something to eat?".This was all she could think of at the minute.She was trying her best to get more time with him.She had find out more about him.
------
Yosuke smiled and said"Good,I'm glad."Which he was this meant that she was considering being his girlfriend.Well,that's what the boy thought.That was fricking sweet.He finally get his first girlfriend.Well,he wasn't complete sure if she understood that's what he meant but whatever.

He was glad to see the two leave.This meant that there wouldn't be any distractions.It was good thing because the wuod let them become close.Yosuke wanted this to happen.He never expected her to call him by his first name.It was unexpected yet he liked it.It was special treat he had been craving.

Yosuke said in surprised"Holy crap,you just called me by my first name."He then said "I like it andyeah let's continue o enjoy ourselfs."Tsugame calling his name was all he could thick about.Crap,he was even blushing.It was embrassing.

"Hope,she doesn't notice."He thought despairing her noticing his blush.

Just her calling him by his first name was getting him to react like this.It was incredible.

He had forgotten about the festival.This day has been so eventful that he just forgot.He said"Yeah,I'm excited for it."Seeing the beautiful Tsubame in a yukata what else could be more amazing.He was daydreaming about what Tsubame could possibly look like in a yukata.Man,he really couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:35 pm

What Adachi knew was that he could not be killed by someone that was him. He wouldn’t take his own life. How foolish would that have been, when the game was still at large! And even if she figured it out, so what? He’d cast her to the same fate as the last two – but that was a last resort. He wanted to have some faith that she wouldn’t be like them.

She was far more interesting than that right now.

Haha, what fun was there to worry about work when he was simply enjoying himself! Besides, even if he was on duty, weren’t breaks necessary for good health? Why slave continuously when all it did was waste time. He gathered information as needed.

“Eh, don’t worry about it. Dojima-san’s a slave driver and I’m just taking a break. Information’s been pretty dry, but we’ve caught a suspect in this thing anyway. Should be over before you know it.” Adachi said, lacing his words with the best reassurance he could muster in falsity. Nearly anyone would fall for it, but would someone like Yuna? Perhaps not, but it didn’t really matter.

“Official break starts now, just for a bit, ahaha…ha,” really, his job was the only way he got what he wanted to do. Rewarded with getting transferred to the boonies. Well, he couldn’t blame them, but damn was this place boring.

No way in hell was this game going to be truly over until it was over.

Something to eat, well, wouldn’t that be nice? It wasn’t like he had the time to do this normally. But this time was different, huh?

“Something to eat sounds great. There’s Souzai Daigaku or Aiya… or Marukyu Tofu, I suppose,” he said. Aiya’s more of an immediate meal, though. If you like Chinese food.” Adachi said, “There’s also the food court in Junes, which has some pretty good food.”

It was pretty cheap too. And the food court reminded him of the city.

“Does the Junes food court sound good to you?”

She could pick something else, but Junes was just as good a place as any.

~*~

Now, Tsubame knew the whole… dealing with crushes and just interactions in public settings like this hadn’t been her strong suit, but did she actually catch on to what he wanted to hint at? The answer to that was a big N-O. Damn, she never expected that everything that happened would get her this close to someone, but oh was she falling for him hard. I’m… really not good with this… She thought, Does he notice that? I feel bad for it, but…

Really, she was sad to see Narukami and Nanako leave, because that meant she was alone to stick with her awkwardness. This wouldn’t have happened if she stayed home to help her sister cook or just called Chie or Yukiko – or even Kou! She let his first name slip out and went with it after some hesitation.

“W-Well, it would be awkward if I keep calling you by last name like that… b-but,” She blushed brightly, before composing herself. He’s… not being fair, she pouted, mentally. Outwardly, she was calmer. She looked at him curiously when she saw him blushing, wondering what he was thinking about, but she said nothing about it. “…Was it weird? It..” She stopped there.

Gah, she was so embarrassed. Just being caught like this by Narukami and Nanako was embarrassing enough. But… But, this… He still didn’t know everything about her, even if he had seen the worst of her – her hidden side that she had been previously denying and suppressing. Now, this relaxing, it was good for her.

“I think it’ll be fun to spend the time with everyone. I wonder if it’ll be crowded this year…” With the recent cases, there was no telling. She thought about the what ifs again… like, what if that Mitsuo kid wasn’t the… no, but, the case was closed, right? Relax… relax… there were things she had to help plan out for school, but not now. All her home worries weren’t present. “Though, it might not be, what with the murders and all…” 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:45 pm

Hmmm,something seemed off.Like there was more about Adachi and this case.Well,there should be more information to get if they got a suspect.It was fishy to her.

"To-chan,who knows if that suspect is the guy.So we can't relax until we know that's really the guy.Cause who knows this case could be really long.Sorry if I'm not being possitve.But who knows with these cases."
She said with a sigh.

"Anyone could be the killer.Anyone we met today.Well,not me since I just came to town.But still heck it could be..."She said smiling.

"You To-chan.Maybe I over think things."She said with a light laugh.Though it could be him.It was possible.She could tell that he was hiding something.

Then focusing on something else.She thought about where to eat.

"Sure,let's eat at Junes."She said and didn't mind where they ate.Plus, it was nice at Junes and cheap too.So that was all good.

"Okay,let's go."she said grabbed onto his hand and pulled him along.Which was nice to feel his hand and to spend time with him.Luckily,she made it there with him without getting lost.
-----
Yosuke noticed that Tsubami was embrassed about it.Even seemed to regret calling him by his first name a bit.Maybe that was it or was she nervous.How cute.He would chuckle about how cute she was but...now wasn't the time.

"I like it,I was just surprised.So don't stop calling me by my first name,okay?".He said because he had honestly loved her calling him by his first name.It would be disappointing if she did.

With everything hat was happening this was becoming more of a date by the minute.

"Yeah,it's going to be a lot of fun."He said in response to her comment.Okay now was time to ask an important question.

"Tsunami ,are you going to wear a yukata?".This was an important question because he fantized about seeing her in a yukata.So he had to know if she would or not.It would be disappointing if she wasn't.This was one of the things that he was looking forward to most about the festival.

Ahh,the beauty of Tsubami in a yukata would be one of the most precious sight.To see a girl he liked and was 'dating' in a yukata.Was a huge event in a boys life.

Then she spoke about the murders.It maybe being cancelled because of them.

"I'm sure the festival will go on.We've got to be positive nothing will go wrong.You won't have to worry because I'll protect in case something happens."Yosuke said with a smile.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:37 am

Of course there was more about him than there was said. Again, revealing things wasn’t in Adachi’s best interest. He’d make up some elaborate thing, since that Mitsuo kid was supporting by insisting he did it. An attention seeker made things much easier. But, she was suspicious.

Couldn’t blame her.

“Now, now, he’s confessed that he did it. All that’s left is getting the last bit of information and forming a nice case around it. It really will be over in no time.”

No it wouldn’t.

“This case is already long though. But, we’re on it..! Haha… ha,” he sighed, “It’s stressful though, especially for someone like you, new to town and torn away from the city,” he said this with a light-hearted chuckle. Perhaps it was fun playing the fool card – the bumbling detective, the lazy one. Anyone could be the killer, and he was anyone, even if he wasn’t directly putting many in with his own hands lately.

She wasn’t revealing all about herself too. She must’ve had some sort of this on her mind, of her own agenda.
“Alright, Junes it is,” Adachi nodded, stepping forward. Nice – feel of the city – and cheap too. It was the best spot he could think of. The urban setting would give them something comfortable.

He let her pull him along. Overall, it was nice that he had a girl actually taking interest in her. It beat hanging out with a kid, that was for sure.

At Junes, he found a nice table in the food court and said, “That’ll be ours. Let’s eat.” He didn’t have a lot of money = plus he had the cakes, which he paid for too – which left him with less for food today, but that was fine. He walked over to the counter, “What do you want?” He asked her.

He decided that, this once, he’d pay for the meal, judging that it wasn’t too expensive, and soon, both of them had food and drinks before them at their table.

~*~

“Oh… alright,” Tsubame responded. She knew that he could tell she was embarrassed. It was written on her face, it was obvious in the way she moved. “I won’t… Yosuke-kun…” She settled on it, and the honesty and determination in her wouldn’t let her change her mind. Despite being nervous, she was a person of her word, and she now practically promised it to him.

So much was happening and it felt so much so like a date. So, she inched a bit closer to him and left her hand steady in his grip. By now, she really didn’t mind the label of it being a date – sure, she’d probably become as red as a tomato should someone else they know see them, but this was a surprise that might’ve had a deeper meaning disguise.

“A yukata?” Tsubame blinked, taken aback by the sudden question of just what she was going to wear then. Did he have further intentions..? “I was planning on it,” she nodded. Yukata weren’t easy to put on, but they were worth it – especially for such an occasion.

She felt like she shattered the glass of the mood afterwards with her next stamen, but Yosuke seemed to respond in a positive light. She nodded, “Come to think of it, the worst that may happen is that it’s not as crowded this year, which would be unfortunate for here, but expected.”

Tsubame sighed, stopping her walking to look at some of the animals. “…You’ll protect me?” She asked, before nodding, “….Yosuke-kun… Thank you…”

She said this, getting a text on her phone and realizing it was from her sister: Friends liked the food! Thx big sis!!

This was a great day.

“Can we sit down for a moment… Y-Yosuke-kun…” She was still hesitant on saying his name, but she’d get used to it. She never had a boyfriend before – much less anything of a date, so this was still a day for firsts.

She sat down, before it hit her, “Did you want to go grab something to eat from over there?” She asked, feeling her stomach growl. It really had been a while since they ate at Aiya…
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Now Yuna was even more suspicious of him.Adachi seemed to really want to convince her that this guy was the killer.

"It seems suspicious.That guy just coming forward and saying he did it.Why didn't he do so sooner?Also,there isn't evidenence directly pointing to him.For all we know this guy could be an attention seeker.Sorry, To-chan it just feels fishy."She said speaking her thoughts on the manner.Questions filled her mind.Was he involved in the murders?Was he the killer?Or was he covering up for someone?She had this feeling that he was involved some how but how she wasn't sure.

Now she was figuring more out about him and that was satisfying.

"It's not really stressful.I'm quite tougher than I look ."She said with a giggle.Yuna was tougher than she looks.But he doesn't know that.
She looks and acts like cute girly girl.Though she hopes he wasn't catching on her.Adachi would defiently be turned off by the real her.

It was nice to see that he didn't mind her pulling him along.When they reached Junes she didn't mind paying.But he did and it was her  part of her act to be girly.So she let him do that.

"Sorry you had to end up paying.How about to make up for that next time you come to the shop the cake will be free."Yuna wanted to be fair.Plus,he had less money thanks to the fact that he had to pay for her.Plus oweing someone isn't really good.
------
Yes,the joy of hearing her call his first name would continue.It was sweet and so cute when she blushed well saying his name.So really he was overjoyed to hear her say that.Yosuke thought she might not want o and that was a one time thing.

"I'm so glad.I  would have been disappointed of you would stopped calling me by my first name."He said in response.It was true it would have been dissapointing.A guy dreams of a wonderful girl saying his first name.It's always so lovely to hear her say it.

"Yes.I hoped that you would.This will make the festival harder to wait for.Well,of course you'd have to yukatas and festivals go hand in hand.Without them a festival is less of a festival."Yosuke said in high spirits.His famizes of seeing Tsubami in a yukata would a reality.This made it hard to wait for the festivial.To see her in a lovely yukata that would ake him unable to look away.He was sure she'd look lovely.Though he'd probably have to fight the guys off.Though a lot of people wear yukatas, he wouldn't wear a yukata.This being because guys didn't typical wear them.

"Yeah,that means there will be less of a line for the food and games.So that's a good thing."Well,he thought of it as a good thing.Although,he wasn't sure on what Tsunami thought about that.But he thought that with less lines they could more fun.It would make a lot of things easier for sure.

"Sure,I'm hungry as well."He said in reply.Then going over and getting them some food.Yosuke paid for it.He did pay for the food before though he beloved the guy should do that.Honestly,he didn't mind doing this.Then he brought the food over to her.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:00 am

It would ease the public, distract the public, if they were as at ease as possible. Naturally, he wanted to convince her, part of the public, that the “killer” was in custody, but she didn’t seem to really be buying it. It was apparent that she really wasn’t as dense as those kids after all. Instead of pissing him off, it just made him more interested in her – and more interested in keeping her silenced about the whole thing, should she figure more out.

“Haha, well that’s good then,” He said, hearing that it was both not that stressful and that she was tougher than she looked. Had she somehow decided that he still didn’t know that much, then she would be forgetting that matter. A underlying goal of his was to figure out what made her tick – where her weak spots were, but he would save that as an overarching theme in their new relationship, not something for today.

Adachi waited for just a brief second, studying Yuna before he finally spoke again, “Sakamoto-san, it isn’t really that much trouble... just a little,” he said, but he laughed, kidding on that last part, “I’ll take you up on that cake offer though.” After paying for the food, he felt owed. After all this wasn’t a date and he was a charity to people he didn’t really know. Still, he had paid for it and there they were eating the food.

He was going to know this girl for the long run, he could already tell.  After this, though, he probably needed to leave for a last work related check in and because it was getting later.

~*~

Somehow, Yosuke seemed overjoyed to hear her still call him by first name. Was this slowly becoming a series of indirect I might actually like… like you? confessions? She felt as if now it seemed much more so, but… Then again, Yosuke was on first name basis with most of his other friend group, so it wouldn’t have really mattered that much, would it have? Oh, but she was more proper, and hadn’t behaved as close to him than he to her.

What was he thinking about and why did he have that dumb look on his face? She pushed it aside, knowing that she would have to track down her yukata – and convince the others girls to wear them too, if they hadn’t already decided on it.

“I suppose it does,” she nodded to Yosuke’s comments on how there would be less of a line for food. However, she was still concerned about the town overall, so while it was a bit of a relief that it wouldn’t be as crowded, it would still be a bitter-sweet thing.

Wait… was he buying, again? He really didn’t have to! “Yosuke-kun, you… that was really nice of you…” She blushed, taking the food from his hands. Then, she ended up doing something she really hadn’t expected herself to do, but it was something that she felt she would have done when dating. She leaned on his shoulder while she quietly ate. She wanted the rest of the day to go like this. Something calm while they waited for the festival, while they waited for what would come next. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:26 pm

"I just like to make sure that I get rid of all debts.Cause I hate to owe people."Yuna said a small smile gracing her lips.She said that and doing this would make sure he came around more.True Adachi might be dangerous but she wanted o know him more.The orange haired woman felt drawn to Adachi for some reason.

"Great,I'll be expecting you then."She said.Making cake was something that made her gag but if it would make it so she could learn more about him then good.

She finished eating her food.Then looked at her phone to see the time,It was getting late.

Hmmm,I should probably head home soon.
Though I wish I could be with him more.
Well,he'll come by soon.

"It's getting late.I should head home soon."She said to Adachi.Then decided to get one last question asked to find out more.

"To-chan, I was wondering, do you think it is okay if people lie?Also,to what extend do you think they should?"She asked hoping that this might tell him something about her.Heck,she might even understand how he related to the crime.Since Adachi had lied to her.
-------
"It's nothing.Treating girls is what guys usually do.Besides I had a good time with you that is enough payment."He said in response.It was true Yosuke didn't get to go on dates often.So this was a treat especially with it being with her.He got a girl to call him by his first name, got to hold he hand and....

Is she leaning against me?!
She is!
What should I do?
I got to calm down,I won't screw anything up.

Yosuke took a deep breath and glanced at her.God, he was the luckiest guy ever.A beautiful girl ,sweet girl like Tsubame was leaning on him.Small things like these were making him so excited.Yes, most guys wouldn't be excited so easily.But Yosuke had always wanted to have a date like this.Everything was so perfect.

He ate well, he glanced at her.

She is so close,I want to kiss her.
No, control yourself man.

So he took deep breaths and tried to look away.But it was too difficult for him.How could he when Tsubame was so close.His desire was so strong but he was keeping it in.This was hard to do but looking away from her was impossiable.Yosuke tried to concert rate on eating and not on the beautiful babe next to him but no way he couldn't.One thing he hoped was that he wasn't creeping her out.That was one thing he didn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:24 am

“Yeah, owing people anything isn’t something I like either,” Adachi said with a light chuckle. Really, he much preferred to hold something over something else, but he didn’t want to owe shit to people who wouldn’t give him anything back. This woman… was threatening the word? No… Adachi couldn’t see her as a threat. Perhaps she could be tossed on the level of too damn nosy like those “Investigation Team” brats? But… like he did with Narukami, he took an interest in her, but this interest was better. He felt as if she wouldn’t blindly follow those kids; she’d possibly be on his end… maybe.

Did he even really have much of a sweet tooth? Eating sweets, having the ability to eat sweets, beat being a study freak with no freedom to do so, that was for sure. “You can,” he said. An excuse to figure her out more, an excuse to puzzle things together, and a place aside from his regular spot to slack off, all of those were benefits.

It was getting late. A monkey could tell one that just by the look in the sky, but Adachi used his phone as a confirmation. He needed to sleep for work the next day, even if he wouldn’t actually participate in 100% of the work. Enough to get by and get paid would suffice.

“That a question,” Adachi said, looking at her, “No one can always tell the truth, even the best of people. Whether or not people know they’re lying is a different story – that’s why people like Dojima-san and I are trained to snuff out liars.” He dodged around the question a bit… a lot, actually, but it was a forward question that he didn’t want to answer completely. And there was the matter of a lie has technically not been said if people don’t say it or others make the assumptionss and don’t give you time to refute. Adachi took those concepts easily to heart – they were makers, haymakers in what life was, really.

~*~

“Really, you don’t have to…” Tsubame was still someone who liked to put in her share of things, but being with her… enough payment? She flushed, accepting that she was on a date for the millionth time, and realizing that Yosuke really was kind about the whole of it.

She ate in silence, enjoying the moment. This was nice, no worries, no school on the mind. It really was a new kind of relief, something Tsubame debated getting used to. There had been something about Yosuke after all. Perhaps, he was a loser, but it was endearing. This was something she couldn’t have foreseen though, being like this with him. When had transferred to Inaba last year, after all, and she had been one of the designated students to show him the ropes, being a student council member, she hadn’t expected herself to ever be like near him, let alone friends. Certainly it was surprising, but it had made her heart race, her spirt shudder, and she felt weak yet ultimately fulfilled in the soul when she was here, like this.

She could hear his breathing. It came in deep breaths, so she looked up at him and saw his struggle of trying to look away. “Yosuke-kun?” She asked, quietly, “Is something wrong?” Was he creeping her out? No, it wasn’t possible to when he wasn’t doing anything that could. Not yet, anyhow. She studied his expression for a brief moment with confusion-filled eyes, but she concluded that he was nervous, just as nervous as she felt herself becoming. She had the sudden need to jump away and excuse herself from this moment, from this day, to disallow him to see her so… vulnerable? So… embarrassed… but she found that her body refused to free her from it. It was too good a time to just leave like that, her subconscious agreed on that. It might have been getting late... but... just a little longer...
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 2:28 am

"Oh, so you ,too.So we have something in common, then."She said with a smile.Yuna knew that they had more in common though.But she wouldn't say anything about that.Yes,  Yuna wanted wanted to know more about him.Sure, she may be prying too much but she didn't know any other way to find out more about him.

Adachi was going to come over the shop.It did make her very happy and her smile widened."I'm glad then."She said not telling exactly why she was glad.Adachi could guess about that himself.She wasn't sure if this meant that Adachi really liked cake or was interested in her.This guy was involved in murder so most would want this guy away from them.They might even try to get way instead of asking more questions.Most would have already ran away, which Yuna had never thought of that.

"Well, that wasn't exactly answering my question."She said I response because he had danced around her question.It was supisious.A question like that wasn't hard to answer yet he didn't really answer it.She was now sure he was either an accomplise or the murder.

"But, it doesn't really matter.I'm sorry for prying so much.I only have two more questions.The first being is there anyone you'd do anything for or really care about?Another is would you walk me home?".She thought these were pretty good questions.Yuna waited for his response ad was curious about his reply.

------

Yosuke was sure that Tsubame didn't think that her company was really that special.But to him it was and sure she might not understand but he still was happy to be with her.This was a date and he wondered if Tsubame accepted that it was.

It was silent and the tension was making him even more nervous.He wasn't used to situations to things like these.So he was unsure what to do.Should he be bold?He was thinking about what he should do.The reason being that she was so close and he wasn't sure if he should be bold.Tsubame trusted him and he didn't want to lose her.If Yosuke lost Tsubame he wouldn't know what to do.He didn't have a lot girls after him and Tsubame meant so much about him.

"It's nothing.I'm just not used to situations like these.Not really cool of me,right?".He said with an akwkard laugh.Yosuke wanted to be honest with her.He hoped Tsubame wouldn't hate him now.Yosuke wanted to be her prince and with how uncool he was being how could she like him now?

Yosuke was nervous about her response and was unsure if she would want to be with him now.Tsubame noticed that he had been breathing heavily and now he admitted that he wasn't used to situations like these.He might as well stamp loser on his forehead.God, she must think of him as such a loser.Yosuke was worried and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]   [Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Persona 4] What a World [One-on-One Rp]
Page 1 of 1