AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Updates and what's going on this month Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Updates and what's going on this month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Updates and what's going on this month Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

Updates and what's going on this month Empty
PostUpdates and what's going on this month

This month a lot of video games coming out.For example Majora's mask for 3ds and monster hunter 4.Of course,there are more I know about hat are coming out this month.

I'm getting Legend of Zelda,Monster Hunter 4 and Spongebob hero pants.I also,have plans to get a new 3ds XML next month,fossil fighters and have story of seasons preordered(ready to pick up because I paid in full.)

I'm finished up what I have to write for my valentines day event partner.College is also keeping me busy.

All the games I'm getting this month come the day before Valentines day.O can guess what I'm doing this Valentine's day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Share this post on: reddit

Updates and what's going on this month :: Comments

KnightZilla
Re: Updates and what's going on this month
Post Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:26 pm by KnightZilla
There are very strong chances that I would have to wait for my birthday for Majora or MH4, AND I CAN'T DECIDE IF I WANT MAJORA'S MASK OR MONSTER HUNTER 3DS!!

AND THERE SHOULD ALSO BE FREE CHOCOLATE THAT COMES WITH THEM!!
yurenxtsubaki78
Re: Updates and what's going on this month
Post Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:30 pm by yurenxtsubaki78
Yeah,it is hard to decide.I also,agree about that chocolateXD.

Updates and what's going on this month

Page 1 of 1