AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP   Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Sina made her way down the street trying to avoid the large crowd just like every other day. Sometimes she hated being in such a crowded place, other times she didn't mind it too much. Today was much worse since a new bridal shop opened up not far from the school. Just as any other girl, she pressed her nose to the window, trying to find what dress was her favorite. There was so many to choose from and all of them were so beautiful. She tried to picture herself in one of them, walking down the isle. She sighed getting lost in her day dreams until she heard some girls gossiping about the new shop.

"They say a ghost bride sleeps during the day as a mannequin and at night she takes the grooms of brides who buy their dress from here...." 
She rolled her eyes in disbelief...it was silly to believe in ghost stories....at least that's what her mother would tell her. She dismissed the idea and kept browsing, debating on trying on a few to see how she looked in a real bridal dress.

-----

Jadeite hit the ground, frustrated. The scouts foiled his place once again and Queen Metallia wasn't happy. At least he managed to gather some energy to be used. Perhaps he could have on more chance, if he put the right plan into action, his queen wouldn't be disappointed again. He clinched his fist thinking about the pests. 

"They won't escape this time." He said determined. "I will find the Legendary Silver Crystal, and when I do I'll get rid of them once and for all." Jadeite quickly gathered what he needed to set his plan into motion.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

DigiPartner : Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP 084Lunamon
PokéPartner : Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Lapras_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49es

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP   Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:30 am

Mayonaka rested her chin lazily upon one of her fists as she leaned against the counter to watch the people walking past her candy stand. She breathed in a deep sigh as she watched girls admiring bridal dresses across the street. Ever since it opened, a lot of the customers she would usually have had been going there. She often wondered why it opened up in that particular area anyways. There wasn't much around it to pull an older audience with the ages that would typically be getting married. 

No. Instead it was across from a candy stand, with an arcade on one side and a clothing store on the other. That clothing store catered to younger ages, such as teenagers and below. A fountain sprouted on the left of the candy stand, and for a few moments, she watched the water burst into the air. The sun glinted against the water and began to create rainbows in the flowing liquid. After watching it for a moment longer, she sighed heavily again and decided to go out and clean the tables around her stand. 

They weren't as littered as usual, with only a few wrappers spread upon a few of the table tops. She managed to find one table with a milkshake that had been knocked over, and she sadly got excited at the prospect of cleaning it up. She got to work cleaning up the mess, and she found herself glancing across the street at the bridal dress shop. She had a secret curiosity, even though she didn't plan on getting married anytime soon. She chewed her lower lip a bit as she decided whether she might sneak in after work or not. 

After she finished cleaning the table tops, she moved back behind her counter to reorganize the candies behind the glass display cases. She would have to think of new recipes to hopefully entice new customers. Her head shook at this idea, because who could compete against the natural excitement of marriage? 

--------{x}--------
Nephrite pulled his hair back behind his shoulders as he watched Jadeite gather his materials. He felt an odd jealousy that Jadeite was entrusted with this mission, when he was more than capable. How many times would the Queen let him fail before finally allowing Nephrite to have his chance? He crossed his arms over his chest before speaking. "Do you really think that idea will work?" 

His dark blue pools scanned Jadeite over, his mind confirming that he would succeed his role and that he would be the one to stop the Sailor Scouts. He couldn't understand how such ignorant little teenagers could foil Jadeite's plans, other than if it was Jadeite's fault for being incompetent. Either way, he knew this plan would fail like the rest, and if it played out like any of the other plans so far, the Sailor Scouts would more than likely find another bratty girl to add to their band of nuisances. 

"Perhaps you should let me help you this time." He offered. 
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP   Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:22 pm

(Sorry if its doing weird formatting, i tried to fix it but the size thing isnt showing up in the edit part....)

Sina sighed as she walked across the street to the candy shop. Her mind still focused on the dresses that she now regretted not trying on. She didn't even notice the two strangely dressed men in front of the shop as she pushed her way through the door. 

"Mayonakaaaa!" She greeted her friend from the counter as she gave a friendly smile. "You look lonely in here by yourself!" She said a bit louder then usual. She put her things on the counter and looked at the candy that sat behind the glass. "Everything looks so good..." 
Sina played eeny meeny miny mo as she tried to decide which candy she wanted.

Once she finally decided she took a seat as she ate. "Have you gotten a chance to see the wedding dresses at the new shop?" She asked curiously. "They have a lot to choose from! And they're all so pretty..." She went on about the dresses for a while and told her the funny story about the ghost bride. 

-----

Jadeite scowled at Nephrite's question, mostly still upset by the defeat he had against the scouts. If his plan didn't work this time there was no telling what Queen Beryl would do to him. 

"The more energy we gather the better. Even if we don't find the crystal, we will still have more than enough energy for our Queen."
Jadeite turned to Nephrite, considering his offer. Perhaps if they worked together they could have a better chance at defeating Sailor Moon and the others. He nodded his head, not completely happy with the help and quietly took his leave. 

Watching the humans from a candy shop across the street, he turned to Nephrite. "They put all of their energy into love..." He said watching the young girls. They were going crazy over wedding dresses. "One of them has to be there..." He said quietly trying to watch every face. As the traffic in the shop grew, he noted how that it would be a perfect way to collect energy. Looking for an opinion, he turned to his partner. "This would be more than enough energy for Queen Beryl. She would be very pleased."
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PokéPartner : Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Lapras_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49es

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP   Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Mayonaka sat across the table from her friend. She took a bite from one of the chocolates that she took from the case. "I don't get very many customers because of the bridal dresses now." She took another bite from the chocolate before leaning back slightly. "I haven't really gone to go look at them. I don't see the point in doing so, since I won't be getting married anytime soon."

She sat a listened to the ghost story that her friend was telling her, and she couldn't help but laugh. "Stealing the grooms, huh? Must be one lonely ghost. Maybe we should go to the store after I close up, and we can try some dresses on though...." She still secretly wanted to try them on. 

Mayonaka had become so engrossed with her conversation with her friend that she had barely noticed the two young men that had somehow gotten past her without her noticing. She stood up quickly and fixed the dark purple apron before approaching them. She placed on a smile and greeted them politely. "Hello, welcome to Sweet Dreams, did you have any questions, or may I help you find something in particular?" Her eyes glanced between the two as she waited for an answer.

--------{x}--------
Nephrite had gotten the answer that he waited for, and he found himself feeling rather proud. He listened to his partner's explanation. "I suppose so-" Before he could continue he drew his attention to the young girl before him. He hadn't even noticed where they had appeared after their teleporting. He cleared his throat. "Actually, do you have those kind of candies that have caramels in the center?" He wanted to seem natural, and so he let her do her job. 

---------{x}---------
Mayonaka smiled brightly and nodded. "I have several different types. Would you like to sample a few?" 
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP   Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Sina listened curiously to what the man was looking for. As she stood by the counter she could'nt help but watch the man in a daze. 
"Ohhh Mayonaka, you should give him one of those!" she said pointing to one of her favorites. "This one is the best! You'll really like it." She said looking up at the male from the candies. A light pink brushed over her cheeks as she took in his handsome features. "Instead of carmel it's got a creamy dark chocolate filling..." As Sina described the candies she grabbed a strand of hair form her shoulders and twisted it a bit nervously around her finger. "Mayonaka makes everything taste really good so you really can't go wrong with your choice." As Sina looked back at the delicious candies she sighed wishing she had room for one more.

Jadeite only watched his partner as he interacted with the girls but was quick to show an interest in the candies once he heard Mayonaka made them. As he picked off one from a tray he examined it carefully. "How long does it take you to make these?" He asked as he pinched it apart. Carmel oozed out as he placed the mess in a napkin and wiped his hands off. An idea had spured in his mind and Jadeite stepped forward. "You must make more than candies don't you?" His curiosity was genuine and as he stepped beside Nephrite he intened to take over from here.
 "Mayonaka is an amazing cook! Everything she makes tastes so professional! I think she should open up her own resturant someday!" Sina cut in as she praised her friends talent.

Jadiete smiled slightly. "Is that so?" He took another candy from the tray and stood a bit straighter before he placed one of the chocolates in his mouth. Smiling at the taste he complimented the candy as he extended his hand to Mayonaka. "Your friend is right, these are very delicious...I look forward to your buisness very soon."
Sina looked over at her friend and smiled at her as the man's hand was stretched out to her.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP   Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:28 am

Mayonaka had quickly pulled out her sample trays while she watched the two men. Her friend had become quite the sales representative as she explained the different types of treats. She would occasionally glance at the blonde man, and she would fight the blush in her cheeks until he complimented her goods. She took his hand gingerly. “Why thank you. I don’t know if I would ever really open a restaurant though. I think it would be too expensive. Sina also tends to over exaggerate my cooking skills.” She had moved a hand to the back of her head, and she let out an embarrassed chuckle. “But I make all types of food. I just find sweets the easiest to sell…especially so close to the school—“ she stopped to look slightly down towards the ground, “but that dress shop is giving me quite the run for my money.”

She gave a smile to Sina before looking back at the men. “But, it is a good day, and I will make some sales this weekend!” She clasped her hands together before turning towards her counter to place some of the sample trays back into the case to keep them from getting exposure to the outside air.
                                                 ---{X}---
Nephrite had watched the interaction between his partner and the sweets woman, his eyebrow raising in a questioning manner. What could he mean by their business? He managed to catch the eyes of the other young woman, and he flashed her a slight smile. He knew that he was handsome, and he noticed her blushing. “Aren’t you interested in the dress shop? It seems that many of the other young women your age are.” He took one more sample candy before placing it carefully into his mouth. He rose an eyebrow in Sina’s direction, wanting to know why they wouldn’t give their energy to their cause. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP   Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden: Sailor Moon One on One RP
Page 1 of 1