AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4

Go down 
+16
NavyReservist
Lain
BB01062010
atomic
yurenxtsubaki78
Dream Drops
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Snowball King
Salya
Jade
KnightZilla
MadHattersPassion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:00 am

Holy Shit the latest Revival of F trailer.
They included the thing.
They have the thing.
THE RINGTONE TO END ALL RINGTONES.

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS. HOLY SHIT.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:02 am

I've got the song from that trailer stuck in my head.I saw the trailer,listened to full song.Still humming it as I'm typing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:40 pm

There's nothing like stepping into the shower and then realizing that despite waiting through the night, the water didn't heat up. So I had to take the coldest, quickest shower I have ever experienced.

Just chalk up another issue in this old house!
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 037

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Manic wrote:
There's nothing like stepping into the shower and then realizing that despite waiting through the night, the water didn't heat up. So I had to take the coldest, quickest shower I have ever experienced.

Just chalk up another issue in this old house!
I had the same problem this morning and thank the lord no one heard me cursing over my music. I hate that crap. Depressed LOL anyhoo... I'm thinking of writing an Alien story but before I do I was wondering what everyone else thinks about doing so. Pray  
Spoiler:
Well I better go and work on this week's prompt :) TTYL!!!! I <3 U guys!  Music
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 547

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:59 am

ugh, so I have my behind the wheel test on wednesday for my drivers license and I'm scared out of my mind. I hate driving so much and I get borderline panic attacks when I do, but I don't have a choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:13 pm

Tyriant wrote:
ugh, so I have my behind the wheel test on wednesday for my drivers license and I'm scared out of my mind. I hate driving so much and I get borderline panic attacks when I do, but I don't have a choice in the matter.
Glomp  You will do awesome I am sure of it!!! Thumbs Up     

Adorable Anyhoo, how is everyone?? Tease

Love Love I have definitely fallen in love with rping!!! Nose Bleed

Bow  http://www.assassinsden.net/t2977-looking-for-rp-partners#22360  Bai Bai
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:16 am

I'm with T on the anxiety part, though its not panic attacks I get, more like I get real uneasy when I'm driving in crowded streets. I'm more afraid of driving big vehicles than small ones. Nervous chuckle

I'm doin' pretty good though, trying to write fanfiction but its all been steered toward pro wrestling fanfiction. Blush
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:49 am

Snowball King wrote:
I'm with T on the anxiety part, though its not panic attacks I get, more like I get real uneasy when I'm driving in crowded streets. I'm more afraid of driving big vehicles than small ones. Nervous chuckle

I'm doin' pretty good though, trying to write fanfiction but its all been steered toward pro wrestling fanfiction. Blush
Idle I'm more afraid of the other drivers and yea crowded place which u get a lot in Albquerque, NM!
Pro Wrestling huh.... Never really been into that myself ... Might check that out. I'm hooked on listening to Erutan and The Beecake when I write now lol!Music
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:30 pm

I actually passed! Thanks for your support guys!
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Tyriant wrote:
I actually passed! Thanks for your support guys!
Hi! Way to go Tyriant I told you, you could do it!!!!!!!! Great Job!

Music So listening to The Dragonborn Comes sung by Erutan.... love it!!!!! LOL Harp
Edited my blog with spoilers of things I am working on and have yet to post well the first three are finished and posted but the rest are not! 
Follow my link and you will see
->  http://www.assassinsden.net/t2954-starting-a-new-challenge-for-a-rank-image#22225
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:00 pm

So there was an explosion at my school today. Some kid concocted a small bomb made of dry ice and blew it up in the locker room.

The whole school went on lockdown for three hours.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:58 am

Damn. I remember Sophomore year [like 2011 for me], we had a lockdown like right before second period, some kids from another town or whatever were on the football field and apparently had guns with them. I had just finished first period that was P.E. so I was trapped in the locker rooms.

And I think back in 7th grade some idiot lit something on fire and tossed it in the garbage can. Man school was full of wacky stories. Sigh
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Okami Yammi wrote:
Damn. I remember Sophomore year [like 2011 for me], we had a lockdown like right before second period, some kids from another town or whatever were on the football field and apparently had guns with them. I had just finished first period that was P.E. so I was trapped in the locker rooms.

And I think back in 7th grade some idiot lit something on fire and tossed it in the garbage can. Man school was full of wacky stories. Sigh
Shock Your telling me I remember that the school I went to had a few of those when I went as well! (2009 Senior Year) We had them multiple times throughout high school due to idiots.

So how is everyone doing this weekend?? Tail Wag
Any excitement for anybody?? Bai Bai

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I just read that they are going to be making and Aliens 5 and have to pick a title!!!!!!! Another ALIENS YAYAYAYAYAY  Pray Want! Tail Wag Adorable Chocolove Excite Blush Great Job!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 8:58 am

To do list. 

Start rp with Yuren.
Finish Now or Never reply
Get work done.
Don't fall asleep.

Sounds legit! I can do it!
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Manic wrote:
To do list. 

Start rp with Yuren.
Finish Now or Never reply
Get work done.
Don't fall asleep.

Sounds legit! I can do it!
Good to know I'm not the only one that makes to do list's.

I already finished one thing on my list this morning and that was...
Write a reply to Yuren in our Hobbit rp.

yay!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 2:54 pm

I needed to get things done but work has been so busy, so. Now that it's quiet, I can kick back for a few and just read~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I'm not 21 yet, but I'm still gonna go green and maybe write St. Patrick's Day fan-fiction for one of my favorite Irish pro wrestlers no one's really heard about. Giggle

Spoiler:

But yeah this his him. His name's Fergal Devitt, he wrestled as Prince Devitt all over the world, but he's wrestling as Finn Balor for WWE.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 11:54 pm

*curls up in a ball and cries softly* I miss Hatter!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 12:02 am

I feel like I missed something gosh, is she doing ok?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 12:03 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

She's fine as far as I know. Her power got turned off today sometime after noon and I've been so lonely. ;A;
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:14 pm

Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

She's fine as far as I know. Her power got turned off today sometime after noon and I've been so lonely. ;A;

All is well, I'm on temporarily through a generator we're renting today (the one we have stopped working) and they'll be turning our electric back on sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:21 pm

MadHattersPassion wrote:
Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

All is well, I'm on temporarily through a generator we're renting today (the one we have stopped working) and they'll be turning our electric back on sometime tomorrow.

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 1284538456543

Yay, yay! Don't leave me again! ;A; I was so lonely!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Manic wrote:

I feel so loved, but I'm afraid I'll be heading off to work here in a minute or two for the night.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:26 pm

MadHattersPassion wrote:
Manic wrote:

I feel so loved, but I'm afraid I'll be heading off to work here in a minute or two for the night.

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Dr.-Who

I'll be waiting for you to get home. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:22 pm

You two have the cutest friendship ever I swear owo glad everything fine for now~!
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next