AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4

Go down 
+16
NavyReservist
Lain
BB01062010
atomic
yurenxtsubaki78
Dream Drops
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Snowball King
Salya
Jade
KnightZilla
MadHattersPassion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 2:28 am

I watched his guide before,it helped a bit but I stilled failed.I have problems beating boss monsters.So if you know anything about that.

Story of Seasons is a farming game(it is harvest moon but was unable to be called this ).It contains the option to customize your character,make friends with the villagers and marry a character.You can also, customize your home(make it bigger) like Animal crossing.So it is like animal crossing with farming and a dating sim combined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 181

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Hm, well I guess it depends on if you're leveling up your weapon along with your armor? Or maybe you're not eating meals? When you eat meals, it'll boost up your character's health and stamina, but it depends on the food you use. Like meat and fish is best for those using blade weapons or meat and grains is for equal balance of defense and attack. Another thing about the food, make sure it's fresh? It'll tell you whatever ingredients are fresh and that'll give you more health, stamina, and skills.
Also, having your Palico with you would help immensely. They attack the monsters and heal you when you need it--though it depends on the Palico's skills. The first Palico you get (hopefully isn't as different as mine) is useful with large monsters and you'll be facing a lot of large monsters. He/she will also heal you as well. Just attack the monster, flee when you need to heal or sharpen your blade (but make sure you paintball the monster so you know it's location when you flee) and then go back to attack it. Rinse and repeat sort of thing? Also, the Guildmarm gives hints as to what to pack sometimes? If you're facing a monster that deals poison, then she'll say to bring in antidotes and such. Buying books about the monster will also give you some knowledge about it as well (you can get the books at the items shop).
I hope that helps?

I've never played Harvest Moon (and I really want to) but I've played Animal Crossing. xD It sounds really interesting though~. 
Back to top Go down
BB01062010
Claptrap
Claptrap
BB01062010

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Forgive me ladies for interrupting your conversation that by the way is awesome (who doesn't love gaming) as I was saying forgive the interruption but I have a few quick questions and was hoping that one of you could possibly answer them.

Is there anywhere on here where you can ask to do story collaborations?

Does anyone do them here?

And if so is there a certain format to filling out a collaboration search request?
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:33 pm

BB01062010 wrote:
Forgive me ladies for interrupting your conversation that by the way is awesome (who doesn't love gaming) as I was saying forgive the interruption but I have a few quick questions and was hoping that one of you could possibly answer them.

And if so is there a certain format to filling out a collaboration search request?
It's fine and as for your questions, I'm not sure as to where that'll go? Maybe in the "Projects" forum is where you can request forming a collaboration with someone? If you're still unsure, I would ask either an Admin or Mod about it ;;;;

I'm sure someone on here does? All you have to do it ask? c: 

And I don't believe that there is form for a search request? 

Sorry if I didn't help much? 

Last edited by atomic on Fri May 08, 2015 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:34 pm

BB01062010 wrote:

We have a small writing section and a 'Writing Help' section or the 'Projects' section. I think you could ask for collaboration as a request there. There's no format unless the person who you're collaborating with wants to have a certain format.

I think it's really the partners decision on that matter. uwu
Back to top Go down
BB01062010
Claptrap
Claptrap
BB01062010

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Thank you both for your help and advice on how to proceed! I have a list of things to do for this site already that keeps building from making an RP list, story collaboration form and choosing which challenge I shall partake in first.... Yes a nice growing list, again thank you both ATOMIC and DREAM DROPS for the help and advice.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Atomic,thanks for your advice.I'll try that with trying to get further in monster hunter.Yeah, hope I don't fail again:3.

Yeah,harvest moon is amazing.Here is a list of harvest moon games you should check out:

Story of Seasons(not called harvest moon but is)for 3ds-able to date a character-customzie home even to double story house-customize character

A Tale of Two Towns-for 3ds and ds-wear various outfits*no character custom*custom home-date character-choose between two towns

A new Beginning-for 3ds-wear various outfit-cusom house-custom character-custom  town-date

Grand bazaar-for ds-easiest game for harvest moon-date-sell thing at bazaar

Animal parade-for wii-wear various outfits-custom house-lot more possible date possiabilies-tons of fun festivals-honeymoon possible in game and traveling

Friends of minal town-for game boy-cutom house-date

-games that I don't recommend-

Cute-ds-why:Because it is really hard took me a year to beat because you have to find 100 or so fairies by completing difficult tasks like cutting a hundred lumber-characters aren't as likable as other games

Sunshine islands-for ds-why:Again hard but not as hard as cute-lots of hard tasks

Lost valley-for 3ds-why:Not made by creator just has the name-three possible characters to marry unlike the usual six you can in other harvest moon games-farming is not as fun-characters not as likeable as others

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Fri May 08, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 7:22 pm

BB01062010 wrote:
Thank you both for your help and advice on how to proceed! I have a list of things to do for this site already that keeps building from making an RP list, story collaboration form and choosing which challenge I shall partake in first.... Yes a nice growing list, again thank you both ATOMIC and DREAM DROPS for the help and advice.

Hey, don't worry about it. It's part of the job. uwu If you need anymore help, just ask. Someone should be able to answer your questions~.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:48 pm

@BB01062010: No problem! c: 

@Yurenxtsubaki78: I'm glad I could help even though I'm new to the game as well! Cx If you still need advice or anything, I'm always here to answer~.
Also, thank you for the list! Hopefully, I can get some of these games when I get more money ;;u;;
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 10:15 am

For whatever reason, I keep waking up at five in the morning every day and I just lay there until my alarm clock goes off for work. Dizzy  It's starting to wear on me! I don't quite care for it!
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Manic wrote:
For whatever reason, I keep waking up at five in the morning every day and I just lay there until my alarm clock goes off for work. Dizzy  It's starting to wear on me! I don't quite care for it!
Maybe you're somehow getting MY alarm that goes off at 5 so I can get ready and go to work... So either you are developing super powers of some sort, or my alarm clock is possessed, and is starting to wreak havoc by inconveniencing other peoples sleep cycles.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Literally the same thing is happening to me, oh gosh. I moved my bed into the corner of my room and I'm just hit with light the moment it hits five.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:52 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Literally the same thing is happening to me, oh gosh. I moved my bed into the corner of my room and I'm just hit with light the moment it hits five.

Oh man, does it suck! It's like the birds are up! You need to be too! But I don't wanna be up. Not at that time. D:

How've ya been Canned? See the new Avenger's yet~. Friggen love Ultron. I can't even with that guy, he's so cool. 
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Oh man, does it suck! It's like the birds are up! You need to be too! But I don't wanna be up. Not at that time. D:

How've ya been Canned? See the new Avenger's yet~. Friggen love Ultron. I can't even with that guy, he's so cool. 
The birds are up and singing and I just want a few more hours of sleep!

I've been doing alright, owo yourself~? BUT ALSO YES, YES AND I LOVE ULTRON TO BITS.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:42 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

The birds are up and singing and I just want a few more hours of sleep!

I've been doing alright, owo yourself~? BUT ALSO YES, YES AND I LOVE ULTRON TO BITS.

Chalk it up to another villain I like! Guy is awesome~.

Also, I've been sick for the passed five days. I may not feel like a million bucks today but I'm going to work and going t do things! I'm tired of laying around.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:08 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Chalk it up to another villain I like! Guy is awesome~.

Also, I've been sick for the passed five days. I may not feel like a million bucks today but I'm going to work and going t do things! I'm tired of laying around.
I absolutely loved him, the acting was spot on, hilarious and mildly terrifying, haha~! 

Don't try to over exert yourself, make sure you still get some rest! And be sure to hydrate to kick that sickness in the butt! c: 

On a side note, I went and saw Mad Max and while Beyond Thunderdome with always be my all time fave, Fury Road was pretty hella rad!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:51 am

I thought that when I got older I was going to get a lot prettier. Instead, I got a lot more meaner. Oh well~.

Anyway, been doing pretty well. Sorry I haven't checked in lately. Hoping to see Jurassic World with my mother. Other than that, 'Shark Week' starts early this year. It airs July 5th and happens to be ending on the 12th, also my birthday.

I'm actually being paid at my church job now, I can actually afford my own video games now. Although I'm saving up for a t-shirt that's going to be dropping soon on WWE's online shop. So that's where $30 is going. Also got a team scarf imported from the UK for my favorite football/soccer team (scarves in June, lmao). I watch the English Premier League, and the 15/16 season starts August 8th. May 24th was full of tears of joy and relief that NUFC did not get relegated (I was a wreck, and so was my favorite wrestler who is a huge fan of the club as well).

Sorry for blabbing so much, hope you all are doing well~. I'll also be scarce next week due to vacation bible school, I'm working in the tech booth with videos and projecting of song lyrics for the children.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Yesterday, I inadvertently got my younger cousin interested in the Nuzlocke Challenge, and is trying one of her own in Alpha Sapphire. At the time of this writing, she has cleared the first gym, but lost her Wingull and Lotad. She is also 8.

I don't know if I should be feeling guilty or not.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:08 pm

I'm used to feeling like a raisin out here in the California heat, but it just feels worse this year. Hot

But anyway, the t-shirt for one of my favorite professional wrestlers dropped last night on their online shop, and I have received my email stating they have shipped my order for it today at noon. VICTORY SCREECH~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Officially done with Highschool! Got my diploma just this morning! owo
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Officially done with Highschool! Got my diploma just this morning! owo

Congratulations, Canned!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:12 pm

MadHattersPassion wrote:

Congratulations, Canned!
Thanks, Fang~! c:
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Congrats Canned~! Cheer 2
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:00 am

Okami Yammi wrote:
Congrats Canned~! Cheer 2
Thanks Knight~!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:51 am

I really just want to curl up and go back to bed. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next