AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belladonna
Claptrap
Claptrap
Belladonna

Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Empty
PostSubject: Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]   Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:31 pm

S T R E S S . . .
Seemed to be the main ingredient to life as of late. Fights, gangs, corruption.. No one was well aware of what was going to happen next, however, they had no choice but to keep moving ahead. Kadota was good at avoiding confrontations.

"Come on! Before Marikos shift is over!" Erika exclaimed, wanting to get some sweets from her, before picking her up and kidnapping her from Kadota like they usually did. The male would really just want to have an evening with the female, but how to ask her, really never knew how to bring up that topic. Especially when he had the other three behind him. 

Glancing around the male simply glanced around, finally pulling up to the shop where the female worked. After parked everyone walked off and simply left Kadota to the end and he walked in with a smile to his lips. "Yo~" He greeted with a raised arm and glanced to the female. 
While Erika and Walker admired the cute and well baked sweets made by Mariko and simply had a hard time deciding on what they would have.. "Almost done for today?" Kyohei asked Mariko. 

L I E S ...
It was what this city was made of, lies, deceit, disappointments and the occasional surprises. It wasn't different for Elena, the fact that only few new of her real self was enough.. She didn't want anyone else knowing of her past.

The woman simply sighed to herself, would they look at her any differently, she was raised to kill and although he struggled to let go of that, there were times where those nightmares came back. The woman simply sighed to herself as he gaze shifted elsewhere. Then again the woman had felt a loud noise distract her from her own thoughts. 

Right when she could have guessed who it was, the female was able to see it.. Izaya rushing from infront of her and simply laughing.. It was confirmed and with a smirk, the woman simply stood on the pathway to where Shizuo would take in order to rush over to Izaya. 

"Goodevening, Shi-zu-o~" She called out, and simply smirked. Now she wasn't helping Izaya, she was selfish, and since she knew the man was around, then she was going to take advantage, even if it took time from his playtime with the other. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]   Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:50 am

The shop had a quiet calmness to it.That was until Kyohei,Erika and Walker arrived.This being usual for Mariko.It was always nice to see her friends.
She smiled and a light blush covered her cheeks.It was no secret that she did in fact have a thing for Kyohei.Though she had no idea that it was obvious.Mariko was used to them coming of to the shop.Seeing them here was a thing she looked forward to.

"Hello, everyone.We have some new cakes that just came out.If you want look at them.I'm really h...happy to she you all again."Mariko said a blush covering her cheeks.

"That is so moe."Erika and Walker said out load in response to seeing her blush.This making her blush darken.

"I get off in a few minutes.Sorry for keeping you waiting."She said trying to ignore the more comment and wanting to reply back to Kyohei.Mariko did want to let him know that she was sorry for making him wait.

The others have seemed to have picked a cake as they looked over to her with a smile.

"We'll have the strawberry shortcake."Erika said telling her what kind they wanted.Mariko noaded and got the cake out of the display.Putting it ten into a box and handing it to Erika.

"So are you off now?".Walker asked Mariko.

"Yes, I am."She said as she walked around the counter, going over to them.

----

The chase was on.As per usual the blonde was chasing the same guy he has been chasing for a long time.This person being Izaya.Anger and frustration burned through out his veins.The only thoughts running through out his mind being of hurting Izaya.The frustration of him not standing still was unbearable.Why couldn't he stay still?!!The amount of frustration he was feeling was exusting.Sure, the man wanted to be peaceful but he was violence  encarenge.So that was impossable.Nothing could really calm him down when he was like this.How could he calm down when whenever he saw that guy he wanted to hurt him.There wasn't a big reason for hurting him.Sure, he had caused trouble for him but that wasn't the reason why he wanted to hurt him.

Shizou picked up a vending machine like it was nothing.The man's strength was astonishing so it was no surprise.Also, he never really thought about the consequences when he got something or fought.His mind heavily on the anger and frustration that fear or reason left.That was the reason he was like this.He ran holding the vending machine over his head.His expression must have been terrfiying.Just the sight of him must have been terrifying though he didn't care about what others thought.He never did, never saw the reason to.

"I-za-ya!!"He screamed as he ran holding the Vending machine.

There was a woman in his pathway.That was blocking his way to Izaya.Shizou had already begun to throw the vendng machine so perhaps it would hit Izaya as he was a bit farther frm him.Luckily, it didn't hit Elena.But almost did landing right in front of her.This woman was Elena.Yes, he had 
met her before.But why now?Couldn't she see he was busy trying to hurt Izaya.The line of sight between the two being lost by the machine in front of them.

"Damn it, I missed.Elena, I am quite busy now.So I don't have time to talk to you."He replied as he walked around the vending machine.He explained this to her if she didn't already know.It was obvious but she should know that he could come back to talk to her later since what he really wants to do is o after Izaya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Belladonna
Claptrap
Claptrap
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]   Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Kyohei had risen a brow, she was apologizing and all red. Was she alright? Was she ill, and because of this he had a confused expression to him. Which Erika simply point at, and made no sound of it. She knew that he was a clueless man, clueless, "Clueless!" She spoke, which made Kyohei blinked rather surprised, what was going on about, even Walker seemed to be a little lost. Does a person just yell that out? Then again it was Erika and once she glanced back to Mariko whose eyes were set on him and simply shrugged his shoulders. She was still smiling, that was something he found himself looking forward and simply offered a smile back. "Ah, I'll have that recently made cake, and give Togusa some of that other one" He pointed out. "And take your time" He waved his hand, he didn't want her to feel bad because she was taking some time. 

"We're here to kidnap you!" Erika exclaimed. 

The female was surely full of energy, sometimes he was curious if he could keep up with that, or did he need a lot of coffee for it. He simply shook his head. "We were wondering if you just wanted to  come along. You've been busy with work, so it's been some time since we've just gotten something to eat all together" He spoke with a soft chuckle. He did have to admit he was missing her presence, but he male wasn't that type of smart to realize what his true feelings were. The male just confused them with regular feelings of affection like he held for Walker and Erika, but even he knew there was something. 

"We can go to that little restaurant, I'm sure you're hungry" He shrugged his shoulders. He would usually go to the Russian Sushi, but Mariko had worked hard all day, might as well treat her to something she would surely enjoy. "We can also show you the new manga we got!" Walker spoke. "It's about this pretty little waitress, who ends up being a boy?!" He simply spoke and glanced over to Erika.. "You didn't tell me this was one of your type of stories" He seemed rather disappointed. "Wha, I told you what it was about. You were to busy looking at the cut out" She responded. 

"Oi... How about you two quiet down?" Togusa spoke and simply rose a brow. This was surely irritating, the two were to loud although he tried his best to not make it noticeable, and the two usually did this to irritate him. Kyohei simply laughed quietly and glanced over to Mariko. "What do you say, we all miss you" He spoke. 

Elena simply stood still had lightly take a stance just in case she was going to get hit, she would rather avoid it. But in the end she was well aware it wouldn't hit her and  simply glanced at the irritated man. He was so upset, and she was going to try and cheer him up, although the woman had noticed one thing, he didn't even look at her, and a pout had formed, he had decided to brush her aside in pursue of Izaya.. How irritating was that, to be rejected like this for a poor little troll.

The woman simply turned her steps. There was no point, if she were to see him later in the afternoon, it would be a miracle.. Since Shizuo would go towards the ends of the earth to try and catch Izaya and beat him to death. 

"I am hungry.." She spoke and simply decided to go and eat, on her way towards the Russian Sushi the female encountered Tom. 

"Ah, good evening Tom~" Elena spoke with a grin. "Elena! Have you seen Shizuo?" He spoke and simply offered a worried look. "He's after Izaya right now, you'll waste your time.. Let's just go and get something to eat" She spoke and clung onto his arm. 

Elena found herself dragging Tom along, Tome knew it would be futile if he went and tried to find Shizuo. So he obliged towards it and went forward. He needed the entertainment anyways. 

Once reaching the Russian Sushi, Elena and Tom were greeted by Simon and Dennis. "Ah! Elena, you're here to eat sushi, yes?" 

добрый вечер [dobryy vecher ; good evening] Simon"

Elena had a soft smirk to her. "Just give us the special~"
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]   Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:50 am

Alright, so Kyohei didn't seem to notice.Well, by Erika stating quite loudly hat he was clueless she figured that he really was.This she guessed was a good thing.Though, she had no clue if she should confess  not knowing if Kyohei liked her or someone else.

"Alright."She said with a light smile.Kyohei had that kindness and was patient that was a few of the things she loved most of him.Mariko always felt safe and so warm when she was near him.He was like one of those lead guys in shoujo manga.

Mariko wasn't bothered by Erika and was used o her.So none of her words annoyed or weirded her out.She did think of Erika as one of her few true female friends besides Celty.

"Of course,I'll go with all of you.I has been a while and I have missed you all.I am sorry about being so busy."She said replying to him quickly.She didn't even have to think about going with them at all.Everything was always nice with being with her friends.Never was she happier then being with friends.It was different then being around those who used her and called her friends but never treated her like this.

Also, she got to be with him and that was more then enough reason.

"Did any good shoujo or shonen ai come out?"She asked Erika cause whether it was a regular shoujo or shonen ai it didn't matter, both may help her anyway.

-----

Shizou would have talked to her though he had to beat up Izaya.She would understand and he'd talk to her late.The blonde knew where she'd be so it wasn't hard to meet up with her.But now Izaya was farther away because he had been distracted by her.Why did he have to be distrated?No one else would have made him lose his concertration.He didn't understand his feelings concerning Elena, them being a total mystery to him.

Izaya was mocking him by running away from him.But still his thoughts slipped back to her.Why can't he control his thoughts?Why does he want to just see her?Shizou has to beat up Izaya up feelings lie these mean nothing.But part of that felt like a lie that he was burying deeper and deeper inside.Soon he realized that he lost Izaya.

"Damn it,the bastard got away."He muttered under his breath frustrated that he had gotten away.So he went back to go find Elena.That was all he could think about.So he went to Russia Sushi.That woman probably went there knowing her.He got there and did see that she was there.

"Hey, Simon."He said to Simon and then glanced to Elena.

"Hey."He said as he took a good look at her.She looked beautiful today.Not that she didn't always.But when he was chasing after Izaya he didn't take a good look.Shizou wouldn't admit it but he was growing to like her more and more each day.

"So you want to talk now?".He said in his usual casual way.He knew he blew her off but his body had conflicted leaving her.Part of him felt guilty and things just felt akwakard.He wasn't sure how to make thngs up to her either.Well, he'd think of something or perhaps ask her.Sure, he had chosen Izaya but due to her he lost him.Would he eventually leave Izaya alone if she was near?No, no one could make 
him.Though he denied that possiabilty there was a question of how much influence she could have.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
Claptrap
Claptrap
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]   Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:22 am

Kadota walked over and took a seat. He got comfortable and only kept receiving glares from Erika, making Walker blink. What was happening? Why was he such an idiot?" These were the questions going through the twos head while Kadota simply enjoyed the piece of cake that was given to him. "You really outdid yourself!" He admitted, he really did like her baking. That was something he could openly admit, and maybe even want to get used to, but surely he didn't think much more of it. 

Tilting his head the male simply continued eating. "Ah, Walker could tell you about it.." Erika spoke and simply walked over to the female, Kadota simply glanced over while he was being waved at. "Dotachiin, doesn't Mariko look so cute in that outfit. " Erika teased and elbowed the male playfully before returning to the female. Kadota simply blinked, what was that all about. Sure she looked cute, she always looked cute, but to ask him like that. 

"Yeah, sure" The male shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. Making Erika squeal lightly. "I mean when doesn't she?" Erika pointed out, while the male ate. Dotachiin was now curious as to what she was trying to do? She always acted like this when she was around Mariko. It was odd, was she not used to being with females. 

"I always think she's cute" Walked pointed out.

"I'm not talking to you!" Erika sighed and glanced over to the baker. She gave her an apologetic look. Kadota simply stood up and walked over. He offered a soft smile. Surely he had an interest in the female. Yet he had just found it hard to think of a way of admitting this. And surely Erika didn't help him.. She just made him question everything and it made him nervous, he was just very good at hidding such. He would wonder what the female had planned for the next day, maybe he could just take her out for lunch or something. 
With a grin the male pointed towards the van. "Shall we get going?" The store was already closed and the others had eaten so he figured the female was free to go soon. "We'll wait in the car" Erika said and dragged Togusa and Walker away, leaving just Kadota and Mariko alone. The male scoffed quietly. He would wait for her then. 

Elena had a soft smile to her, she was just chit chatting with Tom. "Are you taking care of Shizuo?" She asked and tilted her head to the side. "Because he ignored me again, to go after Izaya.. I feel so neglected" Tom simply chuckled. "Ah~ I don't think Shizuo is in that hormonal stage yet" He laughed, they always teased as if Shizuo was a teenager. 

Turning her attention to the side, she noticed Shizuo come back in. It was hard to be infatuated by the strongest man in Ikebukuro.. It was like she could be invisible to him, just because he was so focused on Izaya, maybe she should just give up on that. She could be his  friend, that wasn't so bad. 

"Ah, you're back Shizuo" She smiled lightly and shook her head. "Niet.. don't worry. It wasn't important anyways." She glanced to Tom and simply laughed quietly. "Just go ahead and take a seat. I ordered some food for you"

Elena simply laughed quietly. She felt a little discouraged and simply continued her food. She did like Shizuo, she knew that he was almost like a troubled child. She had to admit, yet maybe he wasn't interested in a relationship. Walking over, Simon brought the meal over and placed on the table. "Eat up! I'm sure chasing Izaya made you hungry" The female smiled and glanced over to Tom.. "He is a fast one" She laughed and covered her lips behind her fingertips, before eating once more. 

"Ah, It's getting Late.. You can go ahead home, Shizuo, did you want me to take you there?" Tom asked, and stood up. 

Elena had no plans for the evening, so she would probably jut go back hom once she was done. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]   Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:41 pm

It always made her nervous when he tried anything she made.It was worrying because she wondered if the cake was good enough.Like if she made it too sweet or some flavors didn't mix.So she was glad to hear that Kadota liked it.Her cheeks turned a light pink.Kadota liked her cake it made her so happy.

"Thank you, it's not that good I know I have so much to learn about making cakes.But still thank you, Kadota-san."She said modestly.Yes, she couldn't act like she was the best if she was still learning.Mariko wanted to be honest about her skills.That was for the best anyway.

Erika was trying to help her.Mariko's ears perked up wondering if Kadota thought she was cute.However, like usual he didn't really give an answer that seemed like he cared.Maybe Kadota did think of her only as a friend.Must be if he responded like that.It did make her sad but she had to accept that.Part of her didn't want to get in the van and wanted to go home.To cry into her pillow about how he must not like her.Mariko was a sensitive woman and it was hard on her.

Erika had tried to get him to say that he thought she was cute.Though Mariko looked to be bothered by something and knew that was obvious.As she was not good at hiding her emotions.

Well,now she was alone with him.But it wasn't going to help.So she might s well go to the others she must act like nothing is wrong.

"Alright,let's go Kadota-san."She mustered up one of her best smiles and pulled him along into the van with her.

----

Hmmm,what had Elena being talking about with Tom.It might have been him but there was no needed to nosy into her business.Never was she upset by anything he did!It upset him part of him wanted to get her upset about it.Maybe so he could know if she had feelings for him.Honestly, Elena was such a mystery.Never could he figure her out.Why did woman have to be so complicated?If there could only be a book on understanding them.

So she had being expecting him.Having her understand him was really good.With having someone who understood him he felt comfort from her.Always she was comforting if not frustrating at times.

"That was convient ,thanks."Shizou said as he sat down near her.The food then came quickly.

"Yeah,I'm starved."He said and then began eating.Hmmm, he was still thinking about making it up to her.Also, this being on exactly he should do.Shizou was a fast eater band soon finished his food.

"Elena,do you have any plans tonight?If not then what about tomorrow?I just wondered if you wanted to spend some time together."He said rubbing the back of his head with the back on his hand.A light blush covering his check.This was akwkard and he wasn't used to this kind of thing.He hoped she would accept.It took all her courage to ask this.

"Asking her on a date, quite bold Shizou."Tom said teasing Shizou.

"It's not like that,It's just surprised to be two friends hanging out with each other."Shizou said making excuses cause he didn't want this to be akwkard.Admitting that he liked her and this can be a date was another thing completely.

"Sure, it is."Tom said clearly not believing him.Well,he wondered what Elena's reaction was.Did she dislike him a bit now?Did he screw up?Honestly he wasn't sure and could only wait for her reaction.So he was a bit nervous even if his deminor didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
Claptrap
Claptrap
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]   Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 2:13 am

Kadota wasn't dumb, and surely he noticed the quick change in her demeanor.. Had he done something wrong? She was.. upset? Had he said something wrong? Did it have something to do with what Erika was trying to pull? Whatever that was.. He was conflicted internally. What was he going to do? He needed to make sure that she was alright, they were going to spend the night together, along with the rest.. He didn't want her to be upset through out the entire evening, being gloomy.. He simply placed his hands behind his head. 

Before she was able to drag him outside, Kadota stopped and took ahold of the females hand. To stop her and simply tilted his head to the side. "What's wrong?" He asked.. He didn't like seeing her upset. She was a sunshine, and that's what their team needed, she was tolerable compared to the rest. He liked that about her. She was sweet, she was different from their group, but she just made it perfect.

"Did I upset you?" Kyohei questioned and simply removed his bandana, since it was falling off anyways and pushed his brown hair back. "Your mood changed" He asked, he was still determined in knowing what happened that got her so upset. He was oblivious to alot of things, but surely that wasn't one of them. 

"Tell me.. Please" 

Kadota simply kept ahold of her hand. Of course his expression was a littl more serious. He was the leader of the group and he took care of them. He would care for them all at any cost.. She.. was just a little more special aside from them. He never said that.. But he knew it, and Erika knew it.. He believed that everyone but possibly her and Walker knew about it. He was worried and now that they were alone the male could see what was bothering her so much. He wanted to make sure that it wasn't him that was making her mood drop like such. He liked it when she smiled. 

With a soft smile, he decided to show her that she could confide in him.. Tell him anything, they were close enough to know that would work. He knew it, he hoped that he had done well in showing her the same. Kyohei did care for this girl, and a lot.. He was just seeing it very slowly.. 

❀

Elena was just going to let him eat his meal.. In the end, maybe it was time for the woman to give up chasing after a man who only chased after his enemy, it was time for her to move on and simply concentrate on other things. That was the reason that she lacked that emotion was because she had been through it so much before. 

Yet something odd had happened, he had asked her out? He as asking if she had plans? This was rather unexpected, what was she to say? Was it more like he was planning on walking her home? That was all she had in mind.

"My Shizuo~" She began, of course she wondered if it would just start off this nice and then perish.. Yet the female was compelled to say yes.. And she was. Turning her attention to Shizuo, the female simply shrugged her shoulders. 

"I was just planning on heading home for the night, and I have no plans for tomorrow.." She stated, the wouldn't mind either day. She had the free time, she had off, so spending it with Shizuo couldn't be so bad.. She just hoped that Izaya wouldn't appear, and decided to make that clear. The female simply pursed her lips lightly and sighed loudly.. "I do have ONE little condition.." She began..

"Here it starts" Tom simply laughed and waved goodnight before leaving.

"If Izaya happens to be around the area.. You cannot just leave me and chase after him. If you do, even if it's by impulse.. It will end right then and there.." She mainly wanted to see how serious he was.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]   Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:03 am

Was it that obvious?Kadota knew that something was wrong.He grabbed her hand and she could feel the warmth of his hand.It was so warm and larger then hers.It encased hers perfectly.No she mustn't get into the feeling.Her cheeks feeling a bit hotter by the realizatin of what she was thinking.Kadota doesn't like her.That was how it was, he just though of her as a friend.She wasn't special to him.Mariko was just like the others.Kadota was so kind he would worry about anyone so it didn't have to do with anything he might feel for her.

"I want to tell you, Kadota-san.But it's so selfish."She said tears brimming from her eyelashes.No she mustn't cry.She must stay strong for everyone, for Kadota.If she cried now she doesn't know if she'd ever stop.Why must Kadota be so kind?He was like a big brother that people could depend on.She felt like she could tell him anything, anything but this.It was one of the parts of her she didn't want to show anyone.

Why couldn't he not notice?She was going to show him such a disgusting side of her if this event on.Such a side that he would hate her.The emotions inside her made her distracted from noticing that Kadota had taken off his bandana and his hair was slicked back.If she had realized this maybe she would have blushed even if she did like his hair put up in a bandana and down the same.Kadota's expression was so serious that it caused her heart to ache more.

"I'm scared...I'm so scared Kadota-san.That if I tell you, you'll hate me.I don't want that, anything but that."She said as it was even harder for her to control herself at the present time.What was she surposed to do?Everything was getting so emotional.Kodata was probably getting sick of her.Heck, he might even hate her now.She was trying to keep everything inside but it was beginning to come out and she could do nothing to stop it.Mariko wanted to run away and go home.Go home and bury her face in her pillow,crying heavily.She hoped he didn't he hate her, anything but that.

-------

Shizou was glad to hear that she didn't have any plans.There were no plans fr tonight or tomorrow.So he had to decide weather he wanted to go on a date with her tonight or tomoorow.Well, since he was anxious he might as well do so tonight.But only because waiting isn't especially one of his qualities.Tonight is probably better for him as there may be less discrtions though only time can tell.The blonde haired man thought that she wouldn't agree to a date and had actually feared her saying no.But at least he can calm himself down for now.

Though the man didn't have any experience in the area so he should probably be stressed.Especially since he could mess things up and make her hate him or worse.Thinking about worse case scenarios wasn't a good thing so he decided to try to be positive.Elena did agree to go out with him after all.Well,at least he thought so since she didn't make up a excuse and said she was free.

"Great, so we'll spend some time together tonight."He said not thinking about the perhaps condition
Then Elena laided out a condition.He would have agreeded right away but didn't know what it what of was yet.He should have known that she would have a condition.Though he wondered what condition she would have before she asked.But he didn't wonder too long as he soon heard her condition.Tom had left them alone and that meant that there was more tension in the air.But even if there was more tension his answer was obvious.

"I should have known, fine ."He said in response to her condiction.He could do this if he put his mind to it.He just had to tell himself that he can chase after Izaya another day.If he kept telling himself that then he should fine.Shizou couldn't give up on this chance as of could only happen once.He wasn't going to let her slip by and get taken by another man.Elena wasn't going to be he of those ones that got away.

"I can do this for tonight."He said with a sigh telling her that it was fine.But did he really know exactly how hard it would be fr him?Yeah, he knows that it will be hard but if he truly wants her he has to give up Izaya chasing for a night.It was just a night and so it wasn't too long.If he just focused on her as much as possible maybe it wouldn't be so hard.Shizou wanted to be confident in himself but what she was asking was difficult.But he had to try anyway, because he was serious about asking her out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]   Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Durarara!! [ I Struggle and Shine ] -1 on 1- [yurenxtsubaki78]
Page 1 of 1