AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

|One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Empty
PostSubject: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:29 am

As the straw hat Crew were able to make it to Enies Lobby.... well mostly crash their way inside by train to get inside. For jewel it wasn't must of a soft landing as she kick open the door since it gotten jam from the crash landing. Jewel jumps out from the train as Chopper came jumping out behind her "that wasn't fun, but at least we made it." Chopper said as Jewel fixed her Gauntlets on her hands. "But you did have to kick the door like that." Nami said coming from behind as she didn't see that was necessary to do in the first place. "It was totally necessary since the door was jam." Jewel said as she heard a thump sound and turned to see the door broken off and was on the ground. 

"Maybe you should learn how not to be so reckless when not needed." Zolo said as he jumps from above the train as he was fighting some of the ocean monster along the way. "We don't have time to be careful, the train broken either way. So, a door won't matter now. We have to get Robin and talking isn't getting us closer to her." Jewel said as she wonder what her father and grandfather saw in them still. "I understand what your saying, but you shouldn't kick so hard or you might get hurt." Chopper said worried for her. Jewel sigh as she give in "fine, I'll be a little more careful next time." Jewel said trying to make Chopper worry less about her. 

Spandam is in his office with the CP9 crew along with him as he heard the snail phone ringing. He picked up as some of the soldiers has try to tell him that they have broken through the gate with a train, but the line was getting static noises at the end which was making it hard for Spandam to hear over them. "SPEAK UP!" Spandam shouted over the snail phone as he didn't care because he has Nico Robin and Franky already here like he wanted thanks to CP9 for getting the mission done. 'Everything is going to plan.... have Nico read the Blueprints once we get them off of Franky then we'll have the weapon in my hands.' He thought in his head as he started to laugh like Crazy in front of everyone. 

"Whatever you're thinking you be more focus on what's happening at the front gate." Lucci said as that should be his main focus, but all he gotten was a weird look from Spandam. "I don't care what's happening out there! The soldiers can deal with them while we get the ship ready to ship out Franky and Nico and get away." Spandam said as the CP9 crew think it was best that they should deal with the intruder first, but a 'certain Idiot' won't seem to listen or even think they make it through each of the gate of justice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/Haruka907
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Sanji didn't enjoy the feel of falling into Enies Lobhy, especially since they crashed into it.The only person who was not thinking about the crash was Luffy .Well,their captain wasn't normal and he was probably concertrating on saving Robin.They probably should do the same as they had just reached the place where Robin was.So they were closer to rescuing their crew member.So yes that was a good thing.

The door had been jammed and Jewel had kicked it down.Wow,Jewel was so amazing~!He certainly was strong as well as beautiful.Sanji wasn't sure what side to be on.As sure Jewel had gotten the door kicked down and that was amazing.But what if she had gotten hurt.Well,Sanji could have tended to her in an intimate way.So he was fantizing a bit about what that would be like.

"Sanji,back me up on this."Nami said at Sanji who had hearts in his eyes.As he was fantizing at the moment.

Sanji got out his fantizing mode."Yeah,you could have gotten hurt.So be careful.But if you happen to then I'll help-"Sanji said trying to be all cool.

"Jewel,don't go to this idiot for help."Nami said bluntly.Yes,maybe Sanji was the type that could be hard to tell if he actually loved a woman.As he was kind of the type to be nice to all beautiful women.So yeah, Nami was trying to spoil things for him but that was usual.Who knows maybe Nami has feelings for him?So he naturally thought that instead.

"Nami are you feeling jealous?"Sanji asked as he preferred to think of himself as popular with the ladies.Yes,he even thought that Jewel maybe liked him.Why shouldn't he think that as he does have attractive qualities.

"No,of course not."Nami said right away not even thinking about it.Well,he just decided to think she was shy.

"Jewel,let's go."He said with a smile.As they should not get onto saving Robin.Plus,who knows he may get a romantic confession on the way.

-----

The fact that the pirates have gotten to Enies Lobby didn't bother her.If everyone is so negative then it can only make things worse.Spandam was laughing loudly.Tsu didn't mind that either.As they were so close to finishing everything.Lucci seemed to bringing up that they should go right after the intruders themselves.This was idiotic, they had sure being strong and she saw some of their strength at Water 7.But still shouldn't they focus on getting away and then if they get there.Then they can handle them.It as best to send out pawns to protect the stronger pieces.

"Lucci,we need to focus on the task on hand.Getting Franky and Nico Robin to the gates of justice is important.We should focus on that then if they get here we can handle them directly.They lost to us last time.How strong could they have gotten between now and then?I know that your blood thristy Lucci but we need to calm down and be rational."Tsu said defending what Spandam was saying.

"Please,your just saying that to be on the chiefs good side.All you are is the chiefs personal pet.You'll go along with whatever your master says like a good little dog."Lucci said insulting her in his usual smug way.

"That's not true.What do you know, cat?"Tsu said getting angry at Lucci.

"I know that we shouldn't have you be near the enemy as who knows you may make them stronger with your devil fruit power."Lucci said going for the low blow of insulting her based on her devil fruit power.

"Well,at least I don't turn into a cat.What do you go crazy for cat nip,kitty."Tsu said as tensions we're getting worse.

"Stop it you two.We shouldn't be fighting amongst our selves.We should concertrate on getting Nico Robin and Franky to the gates of justice."Kaku said trying to calm them down.

"Fine."The two of them said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:28 am

Jewel didn't like how the gang was ganging up on her for not being careful. 'Do they think I'm a delicate flower or something? I was raised to be tough and strong to fight my own battles.' Jewel thought to herself as she looked at Sanji who came out of the train along with Usopp who mostly fell out of the train mostly. "Guys, I'm sorry again for not being careful. I'll not do that again unless we're trap in something more serious then rescuing Robin." Jewel said as she thought this was serious. "We're just saying not to kick the door again if it happens again." Chopper said as he helped Usopp from the ground as he was trying to act tough. Jewel looked to Sanji, at first she think he's a flirt, but she thinks sometimes he can be a good fighter when in battle.

Jewel listen to Sanji to hear what he has to say until Nami told her not to go for him for help. "Whatever, I'll go for chopper for help since he has medical knowledge." Jewel said as she would automatically go to him if she gotten hurt. "Yeah, it's better to go with Chopper then Sanji." Zolo said as he wants to get into some action to get Robin back. Jewel rolled her eyes as they have to get Robin back from the CP9 "yeah, plus Luffy is already ahead of us." Jewel said as she remember he left the train before it crashed. Every one head to the first gate to get through.

Spandam didn't have time to worry about what was happening outside since he has what he needed and they could just leave here and let the soldier deal with them for now so they can be delay. He smirked that his loyal CP9 member Tau would alway listen to him then the other, he give favor to Tsu the most since he would agreed with him on anything and even back him up on his ideas. And he thinks she's sort of cute. "Tsu is right, how strong can they be if they couldn't even beat you. Getting Nico Robin and Franky to the gate of justice is the most important task at the moment! Ignored the pirates and get them ready for the ship!" Spandam order them as he wants to get his plan rolling.

Kalifa sighed softly as she couldn't stand Lucci and Tsu fighting like this as she rolled her eyes as she fixed her glasses. "Look, let the pirates do what they want, they have to open up each of the gate to get through here anyway. So, then Lucci we don't our job and gotten the blueprints along with the person who can read it." Kalifa said as she didn't want to hear about them arguing between them. "Yeah! So right now get them ready for the ship before the pirates even try to reach here." Spandam order the Cp9 crew as Franky tries to break from the chains.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:25 am

Sanji was glad to hear that she would be careful.Yes,everyone here was basicly suggesting she was weak.But it wasn't really like that at all.Though he decided on to mention this .Then she said that didn't want Sanji to help her if she got hurt.That did in fact sadden him.As he wanted to help her as his dream of caring for her when she needs it was shattered into a million pieces.

"What Jewel my darling you don't want me to take care of you?"Sanji said kind of disappointed and that was present in his tone.He clearly didn't have a serious expression as per the situation.

"Of course,she doesn't.What kind of person would want you to help them if they are injured?You don't have the skills and the knowledge of such things.Which Chopper does.We have a crew member who has skills of a doctor.Why shouldn't she rely on him over you?Then there is that fact that you are a pervert and a girl wouldn't be comfertable with out.I wouldn't even trust her to be alone with you."Nami explained as she listed why she thinks that Jewel wouldn't want Sanji to take care of her.

"Fine,how about then I make her something healthy to have in her condition?"Sanji asked as he looked at Jewel.Sanji was the chef of the crew so they couldn't object to that.Maybe he could even feed her another fantasy coming to him.

After that was settled they needed to catch up to Luffy and get to where Robin was.The Franky Family would help them and had some sea monster that could carry them on their backs.So Sanji did the gentlemanly thing and grabbed her hand and helped her up onto the back.Yes, he was aware it wasn't necessary but he couldn't pass up on this.It was nice because it gave him the chance to hold her hand as brief as it was.It was warmas summer sun rays and as soft as vevelet.He couldn't  relish in it too much as it was a short time that it happened.As he soon let go of her hand when they got on the 
back.The sea creature starting to move carrying them.

-----

Tsu was glad to see that Spandam agreed with her.Well,she was more happy to see that she was 
pleased.The brunette wasn't defending him to make him happy.She decided as she would never want to
 admit ant sort of feelings.Especially with the comment that she was his pet or dog that Lucci had said
 before.Was she really like that?Did Spandam think of her as a pet.No,she wasn't.She needed to do 
something to satisfy her in these regards.

"Yes,let's go ready them for the ship.But before that ummm,Chief..."She walked over closely to him and kind of wanted to see how he would appear confused.As for some reason she found it kind of cute.Weird.Anyway,after a minute she hugged him and kept him in a tight hug.She made sure not to use all her strength and tried o limit it.Yes,she knew that the others were staring but let them stare.Who cares what they think.

"Chief I had meant to give you a hug because it had been a long time since we last saw each other but I didn't get the chance.I decided to hug you cause I missed you."She explained to him.This was pretty akward.

Hmmm,with him so close she could feel his warmth and smell him.He smelled a guy.A musky scent and she couldn't really describe it.But she liked it.

"Also,Chief...you smell nice."She whispered closely his ear.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:33 am

Jewel felt like they were calling her weak since girls are supposed to be fragile like flowers, but she wasn't raise to be weak. She was raise to be strong against opponents. "Sanji....you're a great chef, but as a doctor..... they belongs to chopper who can handle medical care and attention for the crew." Jewel said as she was trying to be nice to him, but Nami told him the cold hard truth on what he can and can't do and pointed out that he's a pervert as well. "Yeah, it's better to have Chopper look over jewel then you Sanji. So don't try anything funny with any of the girls on the ship." Zoro warned him as he wasn't going to let him cause trouble. "Hmmmm.... A healthy meal is fine with me as long you're not doing the medical performance." Jewel said as they head off to catch luffy.

Jewel is glad that Franky Family will be helping them out because they both have the same goal to get their friends back. Jewel was about to climb up on her own after helping Chopper up from the ground to get on the sea creature. But before she could climb, Sanji offer her his hand, she was going to slap her hand, but took it instead as she gets on and sat down in one of the seat. "Thank you for the help." She mutter to Sanji as she held on tight when the monster took off quickly to head to catch up with Luffy.

Spandam can't let CP9 do what they want since he still needs them for his needs and even gave two of the member who didn't have devil fruits power the fruits they gotten after they came back. With the power in his hands, he'll stomp on anyone that get in his way of his goal. He see most of them as his puppet, but for Tsu, he saw something different from within her since she's the only one who doesn't questions his orders or even disobey his order while agreeing with him on his plans. He found her more useful. Spandam was about to kick Robin when she talked back at him until Tsu hugged him out of nowhere like that. He found this both nice and confusing at the same time as he then slowly hugged her back just so she could feel like he appreciate her hard work for him over the years.

"I understand Tsu, but next time don't hug me out of nowhere like that. Just come up to me normally when you want a hug or something." Spandam said as blush a little on his cheeks. "Looks like Spandam was glad to get a hug from an actually girl." Franky said as he started to laugh which made Spandam growl under his lips. It didn't help when Tsu said he smelled nice "well..... Thank you Tsu." He said as kicked Franky when he started to laugh at him more.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 7:01 am

"Yeah,I guess your right about that."Sanji did admit to the fact that he wouldn't make the best doctor.He didn't like being called a pervert and bad at healing by NamiThough it was sadly true.He decided t think of it again as jealousity.

"Try anything funny so you think I'm a huge pervert, moss head!"Sanji yelled starting a fight with Zoro.This was usual for the two so it wasn't surprising.Being called a pervert by a guy made him mad.Especially, if this guy was Zoro.He couldn't help himself since he had to start a fight with him every time.This typically happened since the two just couldn't get along.One of them was bound to say
 something.

"Yeah,you totally are and everyone one knows it!"Zoro yelled back to Sanji as it was the truth.The two easily got mad at each other.

"Of course, my darling Jewel.I'll make you the best healthy meal and even feed it to you."Sanji said being distracted from Zoro and only thinking about Jewel.She did in fact accept his request in him ,making her a healthy meal in the case that she ever got injured.He added n the thought about feeding 
her to his fantize.

"So you were thinking something perverted?!"Zoro yelled back to him.

"I should have known."Nami retorted.

"If it's okay with Jewel then it's okay,right?"He said as hugged Jewel tightly hoping she would say.Hugging her was a reflex that he had.It wasn't so much attacking her as it was him hoping to convince her.

Sanji was so happy to see that she hadn't often mad at him helping her up the creature.He was right next to her on the creature and glanced to her.Everything was going pretty well.

----

Tsu's thoughts on Spandam's reaction were this he hated it.No other explanation could be said.He may have said that he just wanted her to not hug him out of no where.Come up to him normally.Yeah,right he 
just didn't want to admit that he hated it.

"It's okay,Chief.I know now that you don't want me to hug you.I didn't think about the situation neither did I consider your feelings.So I apologize."She said misunderstanding him.Yeah,well he didn't act like he liked it or anything.So how was the woman surprised to know.

Then Franky said his comment on how he had gotten a hug from a girl.Yeah,even if it was unlikely that he'd get a hug.He hated it so what did it matter?

Great,now Spandam was thinking about Franky.Why did it bother her so much?Yes, she should be mad that Franky is insulting Spandam cause that was natural.But she wanted him to think of her more.Think of her as a woman and not a pet.

"Is it that surprising,Franky.Honestly, tell me how many hugs do you get from girls?"She retorted as she knew that she got him there.Yeah, she had defend her chief.

Great,it was akward for him.Now he thought she was disgusting."Sorry,I said something weird.You don't have to worry about me hugging you or even touch in you,Chief.I won't so you don't have to worry.You don't really like it anyway."She said as she spoke some of her feelings out.Though she wondered why she felt like this.Spandam kicking Franky didn't bother her only her thoughts and feelings did.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:45 am

"So leave the medical stuff to Chopper and stick to what your skills, being the the Chef of the kitchen." Jewel said as she see Sanji as a nice guy, but at the same time he can be a total pervert when it comes to the girls on the ship which is only three of them. "Of course you're a huge pervert, you can't keep your mind clean for even a second!" Zoro yelled as he was now in the fight with Sanji. Jewel sighed as she just ignored them right now as she let them go at it "should we break the fight up?" Chopper asked Jewel as she shook her head "let them be, they'll slowly figure out they're wasting time with this small fight." Jewel said as she listen to them.

"Ummm I said you can cook me a healthy meal, never said anything about you feeding me..... unless I'm too sick to get up from bed to eat." Jewel said remembering her grandfather use to feed her when she's sick. Jewel flinched when Sanji hugged her like that, she would had throw him over her shoulder but she didn't even try and stood still. Jewel get in her seat with Sanji help as she couldn't believe the speed they're going in. "Wow! This is what I call speed." Jewel said as she for once giggling happily not knowing everyone was surprised she giggle at this moment.

Spandam couldn't tell anyone that he liked the hug that Tsu given to him even if she didn't even bother to ask him. "Look like the pet really want her master to praise her now. You really are his pet who'll do anything to please him." Lucci said as he chuckles softly at Tsu who seem to be annoy already by him earlier. "Ummm Tsu, you're not in trouble or anything. I said next time give me a warning before you do anything like that again. I'll let this one slide for now because you just gotten back." Spandam said as he was going to let her have it easy for now.

Spandam looked to Franky and kicked him on the stomach that made him hit the ground. "Shut up! I finally gotten my hands on the blueprints.... sorta, but it's still close as we're going to to get." He said as they now just have to get Franky to cough it off by anything mean necessary. "The sooner we get the blueprints, the happier the pet will be." Lucci said pointing manly at Tsu once more again. Franky freeze when he couldn't come up with an answer as he looked away acting cool like before "look like you never gotten hug by any girl." Spandam said laughing as he pat Tsu on the shoulder for her good work. Spandam was taken back by Tsu once more in a good way as he tries to tell her over and over again that he just wanted her to warn him or ask him for a hug next time. "Ummm I think you're misunderstanding me now again." Spandam said as everything sweatdrop at Tsu.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:06 am

Sanji was happy enough to know that Jewel did consider him cooking for her in those conditions.Though he didn't have much else to say on the topic."Me, a pervert.I just cherish ladies a lot.But what would a no manners idiot know about how to take care of a lady."Sanji growled back to Zoro.Then the two continued to fight back and forth.Most of what was said and yelled back was done previously.It took some time before they finally calmed down.Maybe it was because they decided it was pointless to continue arguing at the moment.They did have the same goal of saving Robin.So they should focus on that.

"So I can feed you,in the right situation,maybe.Wow,Jewel my angel ,you are simply amazing."He said as he drew her in close for that big.Of was a tight hug and he had hearts in his eyes.He noticed that she didn't push him away like other girls would.This did in fact make him quite happy.As he did in fact squeeze her tighter in response.He enjoyed the warmth of er body and the scent of her.Which was sweet flower scent with a dab of vanilla.After he let 
go which wasn't long, they rode on top of the creatures.

The reaction of hers on top of the creatures was beautiful.Like how a goddess would reacted upon seeing something beautiful.Perhaps t was more like a princess.Honestly,the chef couldn't come up the perfect words to describe her expression.Her laughter was like wonderful music.That could charm some men to drowning like a siren.Maybe he was over reacting, but he truly love how she was at that moment not that he didn't love how she was in an situation.As Jewel was beautiful no matter what or where she was.He knew this for a fact.He loved her xperssion and her laughter to death if that wasn't obvious.

The blonde curly eye browed chef couldn't stop looking t her.Maybe he was in awe of her at that moment."Yes, it is quite fast."Sanji replied with a smile.It was true that they were going rather fast.At this speed they would reach Robin at no time.It only had one downside as he was rather enjoying the trip there.He was accompted by a pretty lady and was riding with the lady.So how could he not be enjoying himself.

As he looked at her he noticed something in her hair.Though he wasn't thinking about her reaction at the moment.Perhaps, he wasn't thinking of this situation that far.It didn't seem perverted to him.

The chef leaned over and took a fuzzy out of her hair.He had bent a bit and was looking at her directly in the face."You had something in your hair.I was just taking care of that for you."He explained.Honestly, that was his intention.Though because of this he was able to look at her closely in the face.

"Hey,Sanji."Nami extended her hand and accidently hit Sanji.This knocked him down and on top of Jewel.This wasn't a good situation.Now they were way too close for comfort.Though it was unexepted and Sanji didn't know what to think at first.

----

Tsu was mad at Lucci how dare he call her a pet again.Here she thought that he might stop with that at least for today."Lucci,I am not the chief's pet.I would never do anything to please him.I have my limits."Tsu said to make him stop with calling her a pet.

"Yeah,right.Your just saying that because you don't want to be called a pet out of pride.We all know how deep your loyalties lie with him."Lucci said with a smirk.Only this was making her even more angry at the moment.

"Thank you, for forgiving me chief.I didn't mean to make you unhappy by hugging you like that.I honestly, wasn't thinking.I wouldn't have done it if I knew you'd dislike it so much."Tsu said as she regretted saying the last bit.As Lucci would try to twist around her words.She just knew it.

"You misunderstand me Lucci.I do not to do everything in my life for Spandam-er Chief Spandam.You probably believe that every part of my life is devoted to doing whatever would make the chief happy.You'd be wrong."

"Have you ever wondered why I became a member of CP9?It was for two reasons.These two being for revenge and justice.Actually, three if you count the fact that I also, wanted to get stronger.Seriously,next you'll be saying that I'm in love with Chief Spandam."Tsu said not thinking before she spoke.

"Oh,I see.I am sorry chief I misunderstood.Did you like the hug then?Thank you for telling me but I will not touch you much.That is because it is improper to and gives the wrong message and things of that nature."Tsu said with a sigh.

"Spanda.I really think that she just trying to say something else.I bet she just doesn't want to hug you again.I bet she regrets it.If I hug a girl she's bond to totally love it.But I bet that woman thought you smelled too bad,hugged with crap,didn't reacted right like a proper man.Oh, and also, because your so ugly."Franky said as he decided to insult him and decided to go with this.Spandam would hate to hear that.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:32 am

Your part is missing
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 2:32 am

(I fixed it)
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 am

Jewel was getting tick off on how they're fighting when they have an important task to deal with at hand. "Both of you stop fighting! The more you guys fight, the more time we waste on saving Robin! I just don't understand what goes on in a guy head." Jewel said as Chopper steps back away from jewel. He knows when she's in a good mood and when she's in bad mood at the same time. Jewel calmed down at the moment as she decided to let them what they want with their time as she just goes and do her business. 

Jewel didn't know why she hasn't push Sanji yet, but she end up hugging him back. "Like I said I'll let you feed me when I can barely move my body or when I request your service." She said blushing at his other comment on her as she kept on hugging him as she wonder what was going on with her mind at the moment. 

Jewel never felt so free like this before, she doesn't even remember when the last time she has laughed like this when she joined the crew. She usually held in her laugh and would never lose her tough side until today when they starting to ride on top of the creature. Jewel looked to Sanji as he was looking at her weird. Which, made her feel happy all inside of her. Then she flinched when he touch her hair and explain why he did it. "Oh, thank you Sanji." She said as she looked forwards once more. 

Until Nami accidentally push him as she was taken by surprise, but was taken by more surprised on his they're position in right now. Jewel face turned All red as she couldn't believe how this is looking "Sanji, I never notice you have nice eyes." She comment. 

Lucci smirked as they like to tease her from time to time just to see how she react to his teasing. "You really don't get it when I'm just teasing you so I can see how you react." Lucci said as he chuckled softly to himself. 

"Will the both of you stop it! You can go back to your bickering when we're fully done with the job at hand! For now, I would like you both to get ready so we can get Franky and Robin on the ship " Kalifa said as she fixed her glasses. 

"You're welcome and like I said, I wasn't upset about the hugging between you and me. I just said to warn me and ask me if I want a hug " Spandam said as he thinks she's not really understand what he's saying. Lucci didn't say that part out to Tsu, but at least he's having fun with this at the moment and thinking maybe she's not really understand anything the chief Is saying .

Everyone sweatdrop when they heard her last sentence about being in love with the chief expect the Chief since he's on the snail phone. "Seriously Tsu, you don't have to listen every order I say, but next time just do what you feel like and I won't I complain about it to you and let it go since you seem very confuse at the moment." Spandam said as he think that would be easier. 

Spandam looked at Frankey as he was getting annoyed by him at the moment as he want to get him out of here so that he won't have to to deal with this guy for too much long. "You don't know what you're talking about! She hugged me because I am a great chief and the only reason you get hug from girls because they're either stupid enough to get a hug from you or just blind!" Spandam said as he was hating this so much right now.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:27 am

The fight between the two had continued.The fact that Jewel had said something hadn't helped the situation.So he hadn't responded to her trying to sop their fight.Though hehad stopped after a while to focus on her."I'm so happy~"The blonde chef had said when she had said that he could when she couldn't move.He loved that she did not pull away.Jewel had actually hugged him back.It would be surprising to others but not to him as he thought of himself as popular with the ladies.The man rubbed his cheek against her.The warm skin brushing against hers.Her cheek was both warm in the quick movement of his cheek against hers.It was also, very soft as a peach.When she had let go he was dissapointed.

The fact that their faces that being close made his heart skip a beat.Especially, with it being her and she was simplely gorgeous.The fuzz he let go to drift into the breeze."It's no problem,my dear~"Sanji responded hearts once again in his eyes.Yes,it was normal for him to be like this whenever a beautiful lady complimented him.Jewel wasn't just beautiful on the outside though she was beautiful on the inside too.

Then he was knocked on top her.The surprise was clearly shared between the two.As he was defiantly  surprised and by how her expression was a the moment he was sure she was.Honestly,he was really surprised.This situation would make the others fight him."You think so?Thank you,you've got  beautiful eyes as well.Actually,every part of you is beautiful even your personality."Sanji said being too surprised
 to come up with much.His heart was beating faster and a light blush came upon his cheeks.He was
 aware that others were glaring at him.He was a gentlemn so he shouldn't stay on top of her.Sanji wanted to stay like that though he did care about her feelings.

So he got off her and held out his hand to her.So to help her get up."Sorry about that."He said as he wanted her to know it wasn't his intention to fall on top of her like that.

-----

Great,so Lucci still wanted to mess with her."I don't like being teased and I don't care if you like it.Stop doing that."Tsu said to Lucci.Though Lucci seemed only to more amused by this."What you don't like hardly mattes.What would you do to stop me anyway?"Lucci said being quite smug.Tsu then heard Kalifa try to stop their bickering."Kalifa,if it bothers you then take a support me here.This guy insults me and can't just let that slide."She explained to the blonde CP-9 member.

"I know Chief.You told me three times already.I get that you just want a warning now.Chief another thing,you said when you wanted a hug.So that means you want me to hug at times?"She said as now wasn't letting go of what he said at the end.

"It was an example.I didn't mean that I do.Honestly,you people."Tsu sad with a sigh as she noticed peoples exerssions.She didn't realize she said that until afterwards.Her cheeks were bright red from realizing this but she took a moment to calm down.

"I just happen to follow your every order.I do whatever I want to do chief.So don't believe that I'm not doing what I want.I'm not confused Chief Spandam.I understand everything perfectly,your misunderstanding me."She explained as she getting a bit annoyed.This never happened but she was at him.

Then she turned her attention to Cutty Flam aka Franky and kicked him gain harder."Your twisting things around.I hugged Cheif Spandam because I missed him.I was thinking of out positions when I said that I should avoid touching him.Anyway,your jealous that is why you said that.You never got a hug from a girl and I bet your so unpopular.You also, don't want to seem weak because you're captured.Isn't that right?"Tsu growled as she was annoyed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Jewel sighed as she doesn’t see why they both always fight with one another. Jewel doesn’t know why she didn’t push him away or even move her body with Sanji this close to her. Jewel was still hugging  Sanji like she was afraid of him leaving her like this. Jewel blush as she when his cheeks rubbed against her cheek. She could feel the warmth between them as she couldn’t help enjoy this moment between them. She never had a man rub her cheeks like this before until now.

Jewel’s heart skipped a beat as she couldn’t be this close to one another at the moment as they ride to reach up to get Robin. ‘Why did he has to be so handsome right now?’ Jewel said in her head. “yeah, you have been having very nice to me.” She said to him as her heart still beating faster. His face made her think about him more and more and even his kindness attractive her to him.

Jewel blushing softly as she was still looking at Sanji on top of her right now. She couldn’t believe that this was happening her right now at the moment for them. “yes, you’re welcome and thank you for the nice words.” Jewel said as her cheeks turned red as she looked at him. Sanji… you really mean that?” Jewel asked as she didn’t have the body like Nami or Robin does in the group. Her heart beat faster as she wish he would look at her like that all the time with love instead of hitting on other girls on different island and the ship.

Jewel wish they could stay like this for a while, but would wait again. She took his hand as she smiled happily at him. “It’s okay.” She said as she did enjoy it.

Kalifa sighed softly  as she wish for the both of them to let go of what they’re fight about at the moment and just focus on the task at hand.  She looked at both Lucci and Tsu since they’re the only one who are fighting one another at the moment. “The both should end this childish fight between one another. Tsu! Ignored what Lucci say! He’s just doing this just so he can make fun of you.” Kalifa said as she focus her attention to Lucci. “Lucci! This is no time for fun and games! We’re not out of the woods yet! We still have a job to finish up!” she said fixing her glasses.

Spandam sighed softly as he looked to Tsu at the moment for a moment. “yes, you can hug me whenever you want and I’m not going to complain about it for a while.” He said as he looked at her

Everyone looked at Tsu weird at the moment since she’s the usual person in the group that can actually stand to be with Spandam for a very long time at the moment. “I’m glad you follow my orders Tsu, you seem to be the only one that’s willing to listen to me right now.” He said as he looked at Tsu. “Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me right noe Tsu.” He said as he pet her head

Cutty Flan looked at Tsu as he didn’t know why she defend her chief that’s weak and stupid at the same time. “You seem like you just wanted to hug the chief even if you were gone along time.” He said as he looked at Tsu. “Why would  I be jealous of an ugly guy like him then a guy like me who can make you happy.” Cutty Flan said as Spandam goes ver to him and kick him in the chest for his comment.

-----

Great, so Lucci still wanted to mess with her. "I don't like being teased and I don't care if you like it. Stop doing that. "Tsu said to Lucci. Though Lucci seemed only to more amused by this. "What you don't like hardly mattes. What would you do to stop me anyway? "Lucci said being quite smug. Tsu then heard Kalifa try to stop their bickering. "Kalifa, if it bothers you then take a support me here. This guy insults me and can't just let that slide. "She explained to the blonde CP-9 member.

"I know Chief. You told me three times already. I get that you just want a warning now. Chief another thing, you said when you wanted a hug. So that means you want me to hug at times?" She said as now wasn't letting go of what he said at the end.

"It was an example. I didn't mean that I do. Honestly, you people." Tsu sad with a sigh as she noticed peoples exerssions. She didn't realize she said that until afterwards. Her cheeks were bright red from realizing this but she took a moment to calm down.

"I just happen to follow your every order. I do whatever I want to do chief. So don't believe that I'm not doing what I want. I’m not confused Chief Spandam. I understand everything perfectly, your misunderstanding me." She explained as she getting a bit annoyed. This never happened but she was at him.

Then she turned her attention to Cutty Flam aka Franky and kicked him gain harder. "Your twisting things around. I hugged Cheif Spandam because I missed him. I was thinking of out positions when I said that I should avoid touching him. Anyway, your jealous that is why you said that. You never got a hug from a girl and I bet your so unpopular. You also, don't want to seem weak because you're captured. Isn't that right?" Tsu growled as she was annoyed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:40 am

Sanji loved her reactions.They made her look even more beautiful.A good appearance was great but a wonderful personality made a lady even more beautiful.The fact that Jewel didn't push her way could mean that she liked him.Well,the blonde haired chef thought so anyway.That would be a lovely thing if she did.It was cute that she didn't let go.It was fully bliss when their cheek touched.The cheeks were so warm like pleasant sun rays and soft like velvet.With the position he couldn't see her blush and it was dissponting that he couldn't see her expression at that time.

"Of course,I am gentleman after all."He replied as it was true that he was always kind to ladies.Though besides his code he wanted to treat her right because he cared about her.How much he cared about her he wasn't exactly sure.That was because he wasn't sure yet.Though he was sure he cared about her a lot.

Sanji heard that she liked what he had to say to her.Also,with the fact that the two had been on top of each other made his heart beat faster.Well,it was natural for his heart to beat taste.Though he wasn't sure if it had to do with the fact that she was a beautiful lady and that was natural.Neither was he  sure if it had to do with personal feelings.Perhaps,that was because he never thought about it."Oh,you like my words Jewel dear.Your so sweet."He said becoming like his usual self.As he had gotten off her by then."I mean what I say.Your beautiful not just beautiful though you've got a wonderful personality too."He said complimenting her further.

Soon they made it to the courthouse even despite all the trouble .So it was time to work on getting over to where the bridge was and wait till the others got the bridge down.
---
Tsu sighed."Yeah,your right.I got carried away.Thank you,Kalifa."She said as Kalifa was right.She looked to Lucci and he looked to be done as well."Yes,well you are right about that.There is no point to saying anymore at this time anyway."Lucci said as he could tease her later anyway."We needn't worry though.They lost to us before but yes doing nothing is wasting time and that isn't good."She said as that was the only problem she could see.

"Chief,you must really like hugging me to make such a offer."She said though she was sure he wouldn't say much in return.Cause if he did like her hugs it would be too embrassing to admit such a thing.

Then she was glad to hear him appreciate her."I'm happy to hear you appeariate my hard work.I'll continue to follow your orders faithfully and feel reduced to know thatI will always have your back."She said with a light smile.This she felt to say at the moment."I'm glad that the both of us have no misunderstanding between the two of us."She said as this was a good thing.

Tsu couldn't believe Cutty Flam was seriously trying to annoy her."Are you saying I had another reason to hug Chief Spandam.I may like his hugs because he is nice to hug.I shouldn't even respond to a stupid man like you."She said as he was clearly trying to distract her."You think so highly of yourself.I personally that Chief is a better guy then you.Personally,I'd date him over you.He has may good things about them but you wouldn't understand."She said pulling him into the air choking him by holding onto his neck.

"I should first get the knowledge of where the blueprints out.I handle this,everyone.So will you tell us?"She said looking to Franky.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:28 am

Jewel Looked at Sanji as her heart is still racing from earlier about him being on top of her. She loved Sanji personality minus the side where he flirts with every girl he see. Which, make her upset that he never does that to her. She knew why she didn’t push him off her because she is in love with him and wanted this to happen.  She wanted nothing more just to be alone with him for at least a day or an hour so they can try to have a peaceful time together.  Her cheek still touching his cheek making her feel ill warm inside as she felt a ray of light shining on them.

“When it is for a pretty girl.” Jewel corrected him as she knew he would always do this for a lady. She liked that he is a gentlemen, but wish he would just look and act that way only around her. She cares a lot for him and wish they could have a moment like this again.

Jewel felt calm a little bit, but still felt her heart beating fast as she wish this was a time they could relax and enjoy themselves at the moment, but then hope they can be together later after this.  She was raise as a tomboy by her father and grandfather, but still kept some of her ladylike trait intact along with trying to show that she is a lady.  “Of course I like your words, you know what to say to people.” She said as she was being honest.  Her cheeks flush as she looked at Sanji. “Thank you, you are very sweet.” She said.

“We made it to the bridge with some chaos along with it.” Jewel said as she looked at everyone whom seem ready.

“You’re welcome Tsu, we don’t need the both of you to stop fighting over stupid things and focus on the fact our job is almost done as we need to deliver Franky and Robin.’ Kalifa said as she fixed her glasses as she was sitting back down to what they are doing. “I hope you behavior better next time, and your usually the serious one when not around Tsu.” She remind him as they were separated during the whole five year working at different location. Everyone agreed that they can beat them once and they can beat them again with the new gain powers.

“Maybe or you are the only one who seem to give me more credit than anyone else.” Spandam said as he wasn’t going to admit he like hugs from her.

Spandam smirked in his mind as he knew that Tsu would follow his order to the very end and even go far to kill the straw hat crew at all cost. “You have my words that you can have your fight with the straw hat crew if they make inside.” He said.  He agreed as he goes back to his desk looking out the window.

Franky laughed more as he think that this girl must be either blind by her own belief that Spandam is the greatest guy in the whole world or she might be stupid to like a guy like him. “oh, then would you please explain the reason why you always hug him.” He smirked to her wanting to hear the reason.  Franky didn’t believe that he has any good things about him from what he knows. “wow… you must be stupid to  like a guy like him or stupid.” Franky laughed at her.

Franky looked away from Tsu as he wasn’t going to tell her anything about the blueprints.

Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:11 am

When Sanji heard her comment about him only begin a gentleman around pretty girls then he grinned."So does that mean your jealous because I treat other girls nicely.That is so cute."He said as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her to him.With her comment he could clearly tell that Jewel was jealous."I may treat girls nice like a gentleman.I do have plans to treat girl I may or may not l currently love to things I'd never do or say to another girl."Sanji said trying to say that he would treat his future girlfriend better then other girls.

"Also,if you are jealous maybe I could do something to change that?"He said hinting to something that he wondered if she understood.He was doing great since the others hadn't 
interfered.Although,he sensed that he wouldn't have too much more time.With Jewel he did like her 
lot,maybe more then other girls.Yes,he had admit that.Although,he failed at showing her any of his feelings.Well,he didn't come across as a loyal future boyfriend.Even though he would be loyal to the Jewel if they ever did get together.

"Really?I could also,say more sweet things,my dear jewel."He said losing his cool once again.Although he was so involved with holding her close he hardly noticed that they were near the 
bridge.Honestly,being with a cute girl like this made it hard for him to concertrate.

"Stop flirting and get ready to leave,idiot."Zoro said being clearly annoyed with Sanji."Yeah,yeah shut up.Also,your the idiot moss for brains."He said glaring back at Zoro.Although this fght between the two stopped as soon as marines came towards them.Then he let go of her and helped her off.Then he fought all those in the line of his path with his fierce kicks.So it was quite easy for him to take down a lot of them.The blonde haired chef also, saw that the others were doing well on other own which was to be expected.They soon entered the building that once they scaled would lead them to the bridge.
----
"I guess perhaps I do."Tsu said as clearly the member of CP9 who treated him the nicest."I will be sure to get rid of them if it comes to that.Although,I will have to make sure to protect you in case things take a turn for the worst."She said as she wasn't foolish and would think ahead even if the chances were spin.Plus,she wanted to stay with him as long as possible.This being obviously because of her feelings towards him.Protecting him  would be nice,too.But that may make him feel really weak.

"You should take her up on her offer to protect you.We all know weak you are.You'll certainly need a 
bodyguard."Kalifa responded after Tsu spoke.Well,she guessed she was glad that Alifa seemed to be helping her she guessed.Even if it was insulting Spandam.Tsu was the only one who probably would protect the chief anyways.So him keeping her close was only logical.Although,she wasn't sure how to phrase that point to Spandam.So she glad  Kalifa had helped.

"I don't always hug him.I hug him only when it is an okay time for it.Also,my reasons for hugging him are simple I do feel like doing so."She said with a sigh as Franky was an idiot."Really,cause your the one who seems like the stupid one here.That alone is pretty obvious."She said bluntly."I'm not stupid for liking him.I see good qualities in him.Sure,you may not see them but I don't care."Tsu said cooly and glanced over to Spandam.She didn't notice that she was blushing."Anyway,your the one being asked questions here.Where are the blueprints?"She said directing her gaze back at him."I'm certainly not telling you nothing."Franky directed back.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 6:37 pm

Jewel cover her mouth as that wasn’t supposed to come out because that was something she didn’t want anyone to know about. “No, what make you think I am jealous of you flirting with every girl that you see without even knowing their names!” Jewel said as it obvious that she was jealous and then flush when wrap his arms around her. She listen to Sanji as he explain to her how he would treat that special girl he may love that he wouldn’t do to any other girls. “So you’re say that you would treat your future girlfriend better than the other girls you have flirted with… that I would like to see for myself.” She said liking to see the proof then words.

“Okay, let just say I am jealous Sanji and I agreed that you show me to change how I am feeling.” Jewel said as she was trying not show she was jealous, but in her mind she was remember every girl he has flirted with along the way that she as seen make her doubt why she even liked him in the first places as he might not be loyal to her in the end. But at the same time there were times when he show some attraction to her even if it was for a short second.

“Maybe, what are the other sweet things about me that you like about me?” Jewel asked with a smirk as she believe that he might not be able to come up with anything on the top of his head. She saw that they are getting closer to the bridge as they talked with one another

“Leave Jewel alone Sanji! I don’t know what plan you are trying to do with her! Just leave her alone!” Nami shouted at Sanji as Jewel snapped back as she almost let herself go right there with Sanji.  ‘Darn it! I can’t let my emotions get in the way of the mission we have.’ She said in her head as she looked to Sanji when he helped her up from the seat. “Thanks.” She said to him as she looked forwards back to the road.  With Sanji helped her off, they have to fight their way to get to the bridge.  ‘Robin better hang on tight for us to come back.’ She said in her head.

“But you do treat me better.” Spandam said as he could trust Tsu the most out of all of the since she more willing to have her around.  “I know you can do it Tsu along with the rest of CP9 who also want to fight them just like you.” He said leaning back in his chairs as he would have no trouble with Tsu since the way she always agree with him. His heart started to beat faster as he looked at Tsu because it make his mind go crazy in the head a lot.

“Who said I need protection! I can fight well and I know how to use a gun!” Spandam said as he was holding gun, but fire as it hit the roof instead as it missed everyone on the room. “Yeah, you need a bodyguard, no question ask.” Kalifa said then looked to Tsu since he might try to get out of this one. “You will be in charge of protecting him from anyone and himself for that matter.” Kalifa said as Spandam would protest, but he sat back down. “Fine, I will take Tsu offer to be my bodyguard.” He said with a small pout.

“How can you hug this guy so much without feeling like he cold as ice to mostly everyone in this room?” Franky said as he laughed like an idiot.  He keeps laughing until she made a comment about him that make him stop laughing. “Me stupid! Who is the one who can build himself using metals parts to repair a body! That is right! Me! The great Franky!” he said as he was gloating about himself as he think he is number one. Spandam overheard what she said to Franky as he looked away blushing as he did like what she said about him because he not much would be able to stand him. “For once, Tsu is right. Where are the blueprints?” Lucci said as he would beat the answer out of him.

Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:19 am

Well,when a girl gets clearly upset like this it means their jealous. So Jewel was obviously jealous. "When you are so upset about me flirting with other girls sure makes you seem jealous." Sanji said in response. Seeing her so flushed and wrap her a rounds made him want to hold her so close to him. It was hard not to when she was so adorable. "Your so adorable when your jealous my jewel." The blonde chef said not letting the fact that she was jealous go. "So you mean that you would like to be my future girlfriend?" He said although he wasn't sure if she would think he liked her. As he flirted with so many girls.

"So your admitting to your jealousity. Sure,I can change how your feeling." He said although he hadn't thought of what he do to solve that problem.  If Jewel was willing to be his girl fend maybe he could make her feel less jealous. It did depend on if she would admit to it. When she asked what other things he liked about her. "Your strength is like a powerful goddess. Your sweet sugar and a kind light that draws people near." Sanji said saying even more sweet things about her. Lucky for him sweet things naturally to his mind.

Sanji didn't really know what to say to Nami.Normally,he would ask if she was jealous as well.But based on the fact that he was trying to change how Jewel felt."Were you jealous as well?"He asked as he thought that he sure was a ladies man."Jewel,we'll continue our talk later."Sanji said after he finished talking to Nami. As they got the roof where the others would lower the bridge.But the bridge was destroyed.Luffy yelled out Robin's name.Then they could see the members of CP9 come out the venue.They also,saw Robin and Franky out of by them but restrained.

Luffy then told Robin they would save her and take he back.But Robin told them to go back as she was trying to protect them still.Maybe she didn't believe that she should cause them trouble anymore.But Sanji cared about Robin as she was their crew mate and friend.So he couldn't leave without Robin and neither would any of them.As he knew that they would take back Robin.
----

"Yes,I do.The reason probably has to do with the fact that your the one I like the best out of CP9."Tsu said as blushed.She wasn't saying straight out that she liked him.She looked at him and then glanced away blushing.It was so cute to see Spandam try to act tough.The fact that was so weak was something no one could deny.Even with his sword that could turn into a elephant and stretch out.His skills with a gun were horrible and he was weaker than a marine.So how could he protect himself from any of the straw hats.

"Chief, I do understand why you rather not have a bodyguard.This is in case the worst happens and 
they get close to you.Your weaker then a guard.Really,you could get seriously hurt or die.Just think of    
my protection as a precaution."She walked over to his desk and then put a hand on his shoulder."I promise to keep you safe."She said as she pet his head as he was so cute she couldn't resist and smiled.She wanted to keep him safe.Why did she want to protect him so badly?It was idiotic that he was becoming a weakness for her.Why was she becoming weak just because of him?

"I wouldn't say he's cold as ice.But he is cruel,cowardly,thinks pretty highly of himself,and short 
tempered.I am well aware of his flaws.But as I said before I see the good qualities he has."Tsu said although listing his flaws like that was basically insulting Spandam.But there was a point to doing that.Only Tsu could hope Spandam got that she liked him despite his flaws."Oh,yeah and what are those good qualities you think he has?"Franky asked with a smug expression doubting that she could 
even come up with one."He doesn't let what people say about him bother him,he tries his hardest,he does what he can to acceive his goals.He is very entertaining person and well his clumsiness is kind of cute."She said as she glanced to Spandam only to blush and look away.

Then she heard the captain of the straw hats yell out Robin's name.So she looked out there and the others did as well.Of course,they took the captives with them to check out things.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 3:59 am

Jewel was trying not show that she was jealous, but was having a hard time with hiding it. “I am not jealous! I am only upset because you flirt with almost every girl you seen without a second thoughts.” Jewel said to him. “Her cheek flushing red as she was holding onto him as she just wanted to have this moment with him. “I am not jealous! I am just umm…. Having a moment?” she tries excuse her jealously. “Maybe I do want you to be my future boyfriend, but I know that won’t happen because you will just cheat on me or flirt with another girl behind my back.” She said pointing out the flaws in them getting together.

“okay, I am jealous, but that doesn’t change how I see you because of your endless flirting.” Jewel said as she wasn’t going to stay with a guy if he can’t focus on one girl in his life. But she bet she doesn’t believe in him of changing. She needs a man who will treat her like a lady should be treated as. The only girl in his eyes and someone close to their heart. “True on that part, I was train to fight with my fist. I don’t know about that part, but if you see me like that, I won’t deny it.” She said as she wasn’t going to fall so easily like that.

Nami looked at Sanji and bonk him on the head for saying that. “Why would I be jealous! You are so annoying!” Nami said going back to the mission. Jewel sighed softly at Sanji. “I guess you can’t really change a guy.” Jewel said as she turned away from Sanji as they head to the roof to see what Luffy has done and now was yelling for Robin to came back to them. Jewel liked Robin. She was a great person to ask different question with and always is open ears to her.

“Robin!” Jewel shouted once they have reaches the roof to see Robin handcuffed and Franky bind with strong rope. She looked to Robin and thought why wouldn’t she just admit she wants to come to the crew. “Robin… she is a great and crew member. If I can turn to anyone, that would be robin I need someone to talk to with.” She mutter to herself.

“Hmm… well I am pretty amazing at what I do and I don’t show my enemies that I am weak.” Spandam said as he smirked as his amazing self. But he somewhat clueless that he liked him. He smirked as he was just putting on the tough act in front of Tsu for some reason as he saw her blushing and glancing away from her.  h may be weak, but he has to put on a tough act for the people he hired. He is really is weak and will almost blame anyone for the mistake he makes in a heartbeat.

“Tsu, I know that you think I need a bodyguard to protect me, but I can handle myself just fine without a bodyguard.” He said as he was sticking to his man pride on being tough, but maybe he will think about hiring someone to be his bodyguard. ‘Maybe I should hire someone… so I can show them I am tough even if I have a bodyguard.’ He thought as he looked at Tsu for a moment. “Tsu, how about you be my bodyguard? Since you suggested it and thought you might make the perfect bodyguard in case I do get in trouble. Which I won’t. just think it over.” He said acting cool and serious.

Spandam felt like arrows were being thrown at his head for each negatives thing about himself was being said by Tsu as he wasn’t liking it very much and was about to change his mind on making her being his bodyguard. ‘That girl doesn’t know what she is saying is actually hurting me… why do I care about what she thinks about me! Maybe I am having those weird feeling again that make my heart race.; he thought in his head as he heard the good things about himself. ‘Must better, she has everything right about me in the good qualities.’ He thought as he leans back in his chair.

Spandam quickly get up from his chair as he walked outside with the other as they heard Luffy and his crew has made to the roof across from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|   |One Piece rp|  Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|One Piece rp| Enies Lobby Arc |1 on 1 rp|
Page 1 of 1