AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Empty
PostSubject: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:24 am

“I’m just saying, Hikaru, you really should-“ Haruhi started, but she was soon cut off.

“What are you so worried about, Haruhi?” Two voices whispered. She froze, knowing what would follow.

Laughter.

“Haruhi, you fell for it!” Hikaru said.

Kaoru too laughed. This was what was the most fun, really. He and his twin lived this. There was always something to do in this club, something new every day and neither of them were going to miss a beat.

“Customers,” Kaoru said and the two of them turned, grinned, and said, “Welcome!”

Kaoru had to wonder, who would be the next interesting face to walk through those doors and what was in store for the day? The next interesting face to him, of course. Not just any person would do… No, they had to seem special, be something special. Someone who could break the humdrum pattern, like Haruhi, but different too. Haruhi was a good friend, a welcome tease, but Kaoru wanted to see someone else interesting and new for him come in.

~~**~~

Silence. Kazumi didn’t like this. Not one bit.

“Ume? Wakana? Where are we going?” Kazumi had to ask. It was like them to keep her in the dark, but this was getting ridiculous.

“Oh, don’t you worry about it, Kazu! We’re just going to take you to have some fun!” Ume said and Wakana nodded. That was when Kazumi was greeted by just the sight: the Host Club. She had heard rumors, of course,  but she hadn’t actually been interested in spending money just to be flattered by cute guys. “Indulge! Not on our treat though.”

Kazumi shook her head, “I rather not. Really, I should just get home.” She stared forward, taking in the surroundings. It really wasn’t what she wanted to embrace, not today. Ume and Wakana weren’t letting her leave either. She looked at the ground, shifting. “This isn’t for me. Besides, wasn’t there that one planning for the dance that you needed to care-“

“Taken care of!”

Kazumi knew then that escape wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 4:32 am

'Haruhi been acting differently since coming here.' Aoi thought to herself as she walked to the room. 

Aoi has been noticing a lot of thing happening around Haruhi lately since everyone think Haruhi is a boy and not a girl. 

She stopped in front of the door as she took a deep breath not knowing what's behind there. 

Aoi has to find out what was going on and kept hearing around this club lately mostly from girls since they always seem excited to come over. "It's not or never Aoi, you have to open these door.' Aoi thought to herself. 

Aoi closed her eyes and pushed open the door as she then smell a scent of rose coming from the room. 

Aoi open her eyes and looked around the room and saw mostly the boys greeting her at the door. At first she stood there in total shock as she remembered what this club is 'wait! This is a host club. Why did I forget that part.' Aoi thought to herself as she snapped out of it and took deep breath to calm herself down. "Okay, I only came to investigate what's happening to Haruhi." She told them flat out as she walked up to them as she looked at each one of them. 

Kyoya looked at his friends as he wonder what's going with them. 

'I wonder.... maybe we'll get someone new to come into the club...' Kyoya thought to himself as he thinks back on one person he knows from his past, but has some doubts.

"Kyoya!" Honey shouted as he walks over to Kyoya while holding his stuff bunny in his arms cutely which attracted some of the girls to his and mori table. "Yes." Kyoya asked as he closed up his black book on the table. "You seem to be in deep thought. What are you thinking about?" Honey asked as he was worried about his friend. 

Kyoya blinked for a moment before he fixed his glasses up on his face. "Oh, jute thinking about someone I know from a long time ago in the past." Kyoya said to him as he did want to go into details on who it's. Honey was about to ask who it was until the door started to open as he goes to greet the guest. 

Kyoya stood up as he walked to door to greet the guest as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/Haruka907
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Of course, Haruhi being biologically female was a secret the Host Club needed to keep. Haruhi herself didn’t care, but it mattered for her to pay off her debts. That being said, it mattered to Kaoru too. What fun would it be if someone wanted to come and take Haruhi away?

Kaoru faced the doors as they opened to see a girl, surprised. Had she somehow forgotten that that was by nature for here? A friendly greeting, treating their guests like royalty. It was normal for them.
“Huh? Haruhi’s fine, Princess~” said Kaoru and Hikaru. They had theories as to why this girl would be here, but she was also a new person, one Kaoru took instant notice of.

Investigate Haruhi? Kaoru questioned. Did this girl know Haruhi before she came here? No one here really wanted any problems.

“Hey, Haruhi! Someone wants to speak to you!” Kaoru and Hikaru quickly said. Before he moved to let Haruhi speak, he whispered to the girl, “Listen before you spread things that’ll backfire.” It was his way of getting his word in, and his way for speaking more to gauge her reactions.

~~***~~

“Just follow us and don’t make it so awkward, Kazumi!”

“We’re doing this to help you.”

“By forcing me to be-“

“Shush,” Wakana said, helping Ume push their cousin into the Host Club room, nodding at anyone that greeted them. “Not that crowded now…”

“And we know exactly who we set an appointment for. Well, he was the only one…” Ume said, both of them whispering over something. Kazumi noticed that they still weren’t relenting on pulling her along, regardless. “Kyoya~! Here we are! And this is who we intend to be your guest~. She’s been too caught up in whatever challenge, that she hasn’t been relaxing.”

Kazumi froze. This still wasn’t the situation she wanted to be in and honestly she wasn’t sure how to feel about it. She couldn’t just run away though, so she took a deep breath and moved her eyes from the ground and to this Kyoya, one she knew had to be in Ume’s class… or something.

When her eyes fell on him though, she thought he looked familiar. Vaguely, at least. She tilted her head. Why did he seem so?
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 1:53 am

Aoi has seen Haruhi from time to time because she helped her parents out at the music store and seen Haruhi pass by a few and even have some conversation with one another when she has the time. Aoi has to know what was going on with Haruhi in the first place since the day she started to wear the boy uniform. 

Aoi looked at the guys weird for a moment as she didn't knew what she has gotten herself into now, but knew she has to get to the bottom of these no matter what. 
"Princess..... really? You come up with princess...." Aoi sounded unimpressed by the name Haruhi was given since that seem like something use before with other girls. 

Aoi crossed her arms over her chest as she stood there waiting for some answer or for Haruhi to explain the situation is happening around her. 

Haruhi walking over to Hikaru and Kaoru and wonder what's up with them or they're out to trick her once more. "Huh? What are you guys talking about?" Haruhi asked as she looked at the new girl in front of them. "Hey Aoi, I was surprised in class that you're at this school." Haruhi said as it turned into a friendly conversation. "Yeah, I'm here on a music scholarship. That's how I came here and have a feeling you have a scholarship as well." Aoi said giggling. 

Kyoya sneeze as he felt like something was going to happen at any moment. 

"Maybe this means nothing, but a cold coming along." Kyoya said to himself. 

"Maybe someone you know will be seeing you very soon." Honey suggested happily. 

Everyone looked at Wakana and Ume as they dragged Kazumi into the host club room. No one questions them as they go back to what they were doing. 

Kyoya looked to see what was the commotion was all about until he recognize two familiar figure and then another one being dragged away by focused. "Oh.... that's right, you asked that you make an appointment for the person you were being to the club today. If she has a problem relaxing, then maybe she should be here if she need the time away from work." Kyoya said as he fixed his glasses. 

Kyoya looked at the girl in front of her and remember her from somewhere until he remembered the name in his head. "Kazumi, it has been a while since I seen you. Look like you're going to be with me today. Would like anything to drink or something sweet to eat?" Kyoya asked politely.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Of course, Kaoru and Hikaru had went with Haruhi’s choice for both the amusement factor and because, well, she had become their best friend aside from themselves, honestly. Kaoru decided that this new girl there may or may not be a threat to their friendship, depending on the route she took afterwards. Well, a threat to their friendship meaning that if Haruhi’s secret was discovered, then he and Hikaru may not be able to play with her as much.

Still, there was something about the boldness of this girl that caught Kaoru’s eye. Hikaru could stay caught up on Haruhi, Kaoru was going to learn more about the new one. “Yes, Princess~ That’s what you are,” Kaoru and Hikaru said. They laughed immediately after.

“The boss wants us to keep that up.”

They did use it with other girls but Haruhi was always Haruhi.

Then, Haruhi came by to clear things up. At least, Kaoru thought she did. But it turned straight from clearing things up to revealing more about this girl – she was… also a “commoner”? The other scholarship student! That just made her much more interesting.

“Haruhi, you know her? Why didn’t you say something sooner!” Statements phrased like questions, but fully intended to be statements. Kaoru was going to follow Hikaru’s lead – or make his own, to play with this girl.

~~**~~

“Uh-huh, that’s the plan!” Ume said. Kazumi really had wanted to escape; just being in the room had been embarrassing enough but now she had a sort of appointment date? “She has this little tendency to put others before herself, nice as she is, and just, oh Kazu, re-lax!”

Kazumi shifted as she tangled herself in her memories trying to place a name on this male. She really had known him from somewhere, didn’t she? He wouldn’t have looked and sounded so familiar if she didn’t… Kyoya… Ume and Wakana had called him Kyoya… Kyoya Ootori… It hit her. A son of one of her father’s business partners.

“It… It has been awhile, Kyoya.”

Realization really set in and that was when her cousins took the time to hurry away. She had never really talked to him much; her brothers knew him better than she knew him, but still. Since this school was a common spot for the rich, Kazumi figured children of her father’s acquaintances would be going here but imagine the odds!

“I’d… love something! Just some tea to drink and maybe the little cakes…” she became quieter. She wasn’t used to this. Since she knew the person she was left with, at least she had that to help her… help her relax more.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Aoi looks at the twins as she didn't really understand what they're thinking about which made it more defensive on if she should even trust their judgements on them right now. "Please don't call me princess, that's something a father would say to their daughters, mostly the youngest daughter." Aoi said as she found them calling her princess not right. "Just ask me for my name next time then calling me any nicknames." Aoi said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"you don't really have to call me princess with your boss is not around."

She wonder if their boss is weird or just want to get more girls to come here.

Aoi smiles when Haruhi remember her which is good because she has a friend from the outside world that's just like her. "I'm sorry, I didn't explain this, but this is Aoi Misora. Her parents own a music store in town close to where I walk to the supermarket. I pop into talk to her from time to time when I get the time or she comes with me." Haruhi explained as she goes up to Aoi.

"Yes, I'm on a scholarship, but a music scholarship. I'm a musician, my main instruments is the flute, but I can also sing." Aoi said as she explain her talent. "Well I'm glad to have a friend here. Oh yeah, let me introduce Hikaru and Kaoru. The twins that will bug you to no end." Haruhi said.

Kyoya goes and brings tea and cake to the table as he's preparing for the appointment he has with a friend of the family, he would usually say no, but he made an exception with this one since he would like to see her once more. Once he saw them come and leave Kazumi, he sat down and pour the tea for them.

Kyoya wonder if she even remember him at all from their past they have. Kyoya picked up his tea cup and was about to place it to his lips until he stop when she called him by his name. "I'm had you remember me Kazumi and I'm glad I get to see you again once more." Kyoya said as he smiled with a small one, not a really big one like the other members would do. "When I heard that they wanted me to make an appointment with you, I was going to say no, but I really want to see you so I made an exception with you." He said pouring her a cup of tea and place it in front of her. "I hope you don't mind vanilla bean cake." He said as he remain calm.

"Please relax and focus on us if you really feel nervous around the girls in the club." Kyoya said as he can tell that she's nervous around here already.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 10:24 pm

The twins were difficult for anyone new to dealing with them directly to understand. This girl was interesting though. Kaoru noticed that she didn’t quite like the normal standard of treatment that the Host Club typically delivered, but like all guests, she was unique. “Right, right, sorry~” Kaoru and Hikaru said, but they both waved it off instantly, side-eying Tamaki. He might’ve been busy, but he was still always around, always there. They had her permission though, that was good enough.

Kaoru decided to knock it off, (being called ‘Princess’ wasn’t for everyone) waiting to get her name or something. Haruhi would pull through, likely. She was trustworthy, really.

A music scholarship? There were a lot of things a musician could do for here. 

The boss couldn’t always liven up the place with the piano… No matter, no matter, trying to convince someone new and interesting to stick around would be done in their own way.

“I’m Hikaru!” said Kaoru, laughing.

“And I’m Kaoru!” Hikaru said. They linked arms and spun and shifted quickly, grabbing their hats and pulling them on.

“Or is that wrong? Which is which?”

They were up to their usual tricks again, but Kaoru wanted to see if she could stand to the test – even if they had only just met, this was a lot more fun.

~~***~~

This was the last thing Kazumi had planned on spending her afternoon on. She could’ve been somewhere else, doing something else. In fact, she wondered, how the rest of the time would go. She sat there, shifting in her seat, carefully picking up the tea cup – what a beautiful set. It was something that Kyoya would’ve definitely picked out, she figured. “I’m glad to see you again too. If it had to be anyone in here, I’m happy it’s you, I mean!”

She tried her best to get her meaning out but she realized how difficult it was, considering she was still trying to place her situation, so she silenced herself, kicking her feet, embarrassed. Made… an expection… for me? Really wanted to see me? Kyoya… that’s… Add Kyoya’s words on top of her already here embarrassment. “I don’t mind…” She squeaked.

Kazumi tried to compose herself, breathing in and out quietly, taking a vanilla bean cake and taking a small bite. This is another challenge, Kazumi. Think of it that way. New challenge, don’t focus on anyone else. Just you and Kyoya.

“Right,” She nodded, trying to do just as he asked. She certainly was nervous, but it wouldn’t do to stay that way. “How have you been, Kyoya? Me? I’ve been good… So have my older brothers,” She laughed, though she wasn’t quite sure yet on what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:30 am

Aoi didn't understand what the appeal of twins brothers are to girls in this club, but to her they seem like mischief maker. She can understand that the girls liked how they're acting for them, but for her it's just weird and uncomfortable for her in the first place. "It's okay, as long you cut the act in front of me." Aoi said as she didn't want to deal with them like this. But looked around as she see the room did looked nice. 

"Like I said before, my name is Aoi Misora. Just call me Aoi instead my last name. That's way too formal for me to handle." Aoi said as she smile a little bit. 

She loved music because of her parent's music store they run together. 

She loves to sing, but can't do it in front of people for some reason. She doesn't mind playing her musical instruments in front of a crowd of people. 

Aoi sweat drop as she watched them change places with one another until they asked her who is who. "Seriously...." Aoi said walking up to them and looked at them both and picked up the pitch in their voice.

"You're Hikaru because your voice is low pitch." Aoi said pointing at him 

"And you're Kaoru because you're Voice is high pitch. You both may lookalike, but your voice will alway be different." Aoi said to them. 

Kyoya poured her a cup of tea like she wants and sat it in front of her and see that she's deep thought for some reason, but he won't ask her unless she wanted to tell him. Kyoya picked up his teacup and took a sip before speaking. "Really? Thank you for those kind words and I want to say that you seem to have change since the last time I saw you." Kyoya said as he gave her a small smile on his face. 

Kyoya could now see that she's getting embarrassed right now and think maybe he should be careful of his words for now on around her. "Really? Okay then. Don't be afraid to speak your mind to me at all." Kyoya said as he looked at her face showing that all of his attention is on her. 

Kyoya didn't get himself any cake since he was just find with tea and sandwiches since he's not a big fan of sweet most of the time. All he wanted to do is focus on Kazumi and himself today. 

"Please just be yourself, I don't judge people that quickly unless I get to know them." Kyoya said as he didn't want her to feel pressure into acting different because of him. "I been good and I'm glad to hear that you're family is doing just well. Maybe next time we can hang out outside the host club." Kyoya suggested to her.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 9:07 pm

The twins’ appeal had been just that – mischief makers. Many of the girls loved them, though not all. Apparently Aoi was one of them, but habits were habits and for the most part, it was more fun. That was the pair, bothersome but friendly. It wasn’t entirely an act – at least their behavior together. Ask as they might, as long as they avoided getting too into her personal space and such, they’d be fine, right?

“Well, Aoi, nice to meet you!” The twins said. Then they had played their little game. She didn’t seem to be having fun – and that’s what they wanted her to do. But, her being able to tell them apart… like with Haruhi, it rocked their world. Was it due to her being a music student? Hadn’t someone said something about music students being able to differentiate pitch? Or something like that, at least. Kaoru and Hikaru looked at each other, dumbfounded for all but a mere second visibly, before they both said, “You’re… right!”

Naturally, they weren’t used to it. Haruhi was supposed to be an exception.

Kaoru looked at Aoi curiously, to the point where Haruhi sighed, noticing Hikaru’s insistence of something else. She had began to push Hikaru away, with the intentions of calming Kaoru and letting Aoi become more comfortable.

“Ah,” Kaoru said, noticing Hikaru was then off and away. “You came here to see if Haruhi was okay, right, Aoi?” He asked, sitting on one of the couches nearby. “She’s doing fine here. I wouldn’t worry.”

~~**~~

Was her word choice awkward? Did it sound like it could’ve meant something else? Her mind was racing, her heart too, a mile a minute at that. She could barely even think to here him thank her for it, “Have I?” She asked, hearing his last comment, at the least. Had she really changed? Like, grown up? If Kyoya said so… She looked up slowly and smiled, though she still was a bit embarrassed.

He was so considerate… and focused right on her. With that, she could cast aside the greater worries of this unfamiliar environment. She couldn’t particularly cling to him, but she could cling to his words. “Thank you, Kyoya.” She thought about what to say while she took a sip of her tea. She certainly couldn’t deny the permission he gave her. She wouldn’t abuse it, but she could talk a bit more freely – act like herself.

“That’s good and would you like that?” There she went again, becoming just a tiny bit nervous. There Kyoya was, cool and calm, and there she was, having a hard time adjusting. “Maybe we could hang out outside of here… I think I’d like that!” She beamed. Alright, keep going like this, Kazumi. Keep pressing yourself. She thought. Self-motivation like she did during sports matches.

What to say, what to say… She didn’t want to say anything too weird… despite being allowed to say what she wanted – her opinions that was. “This is a popular place, huh...?” She asked. Really, it was a marvel. She couldn’t have seen spending money here, but at least it was giving others something to do. She laughed, lightly, “Ume and Waka must’ve gave such a long speech…” She shook her head, “They do that, but…” Kazumi thought about it for a bit. Was it so bad… She wasn’t the most comfortable, but with Kyoya there, it did help…
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Aoi couldn’t understand why do they do their with other girls and even with her, but decided to ignored the twin acting at the moment. She saw that they do have a nice side, but then at time they can get annoying when they don’t understand people feeling or how they feel about their acting with their lovey dovey twin brother relationship at the moment.

“It’s nice to meet you as well Hikaru and Kaoru.” Aoi said as she looked at them for a moment and hope that they wouldn’t try that same act again on her. Aoi didn’t see the point of the game since they may be they look the same, but can tell they’re completely different in their own away from their personality and their voice are different. Her ears are use to listening for different pieces in the notes since she has to get the pitch right in music. “ I knew it.” She said with a smile.

Haruhi wasn’t surprised by this since Aoi is great with music along with her whole family.

Aoi watched the action between Hikaru and Haruhi which made her worried for Haruhi even more. “Yes, that’s why I came here in the first place.” She said as she looked at Kaoru.  “From what I am seeing, she’s having a hard time dealing with your brother.” She pointed out.

Kyoya looked at Kazumi as he wanted to make her time here enjoyable as her sisters wanted to be. “yes, you have change. You don’t usually talk that much when the last I saw of you, but now you seem to be coming out of your shell slowly.” He said as he smiled at her happily and sipped his dream slowly feeling they’re trying to get close to her more and more.

Kyoya made sure to focus on Kazumi and her alone at the time he has giving out of the time of day. He wanted her to feel safe around him and can talk to him about anything that’s bothering her at the moment. “You’re welcome Kazumi.” He said with a smiled on his face. “You can talk to me about anything you want. Tell me what career you want.” Kyoya said as he would try his best to help her out.

“ I would like that as well, we can hang out outside of school ground without anyone bothering us or Tamaki keeping watch on us.”  Kyoya said as he looked at Kazumi happily as he put his cup down.  He really did mean it when he wants to hang out with Kazumi outside school ground.

Kyoya stared at her and blinked for a moment waiting for her to say something to him or was she just nervous about this place. “Yeah, this place is popular because the girls here get to relax from every day problems.” Kyoya said as he wonder maybe they should hang out somewhere else next time. “Yes, it was exactly two hour speech without a break, it was suppose to be four hours, but I stop them half way to save time.” Kyoya said as he would never get that time back
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:37 pm

The twins were, well, the twins. Mischievous, problem-causing children that found their fun in simply playing their little games. Annoying to some, entertaining and amazing to others; it was just that fun. Their actual people skills seemed to lack, but they made up for it with their smiles and tricks, sort of.

Kaoru already found her interesting, a curious sort of way of thinking. That is, because she could tell them apart by their voice. That’s what a music kid had in her tree skill set, he supposed.

Kaoru seemed to really mellow out with Hikaru’s departure. That was, he became more reasonable. He was calmer, certainly better at carrying a conversation than the more “childish” Hikaru. “Aoi, I think Haruhi will be just fine. She’s one of the only one’s that can put up with him like that… She’s not really having a hard-time at all.” Kaoru smiled, “That’s why Boss calls her the “natural” type – or her label here in the Host Club is that way anyway.”

“It’s nice of you to do that for your friend. We’re helping to take care of Haruhi and make sure she’s comfortable. Though,” Kaoru motioned quickly to one of the nearby seats, “Let’s make sure you can relax! Haruhi will be free later, so just wait until then~.”

~*~*~*~*~

There was no denying Kazumi’s nervousness – better placed in the recesses of her mind and not for outward display, but here she was, spilling it forward for him to see. “I’ve… I’ve been challenging myself to open up more!” She spoke these words with determination, perhaps pride. Feeling Kyoya’s gaze directed only to her probably only made heat rise to her cheeks even more. She had known him for so long… when had he become so… attractive? Her eyes darted to the table between them.

She debated moving over and sitting directly next to him, in order to talk easier, more naturally, but she couldn’t convince herself to move. That was too close, too personal, her nerves wouldn’t handle it.

“I’m not positive. Sports are a mere hobby of mine. They’re a way for me to get exercise, so I don’t plan on pursuing them past the friendly competition level I’m at now. I love art, but that too will probably remain as a hobby. I’ve actually been thinking of pursuing a business related career. I may not be the heir to Dad’s company, but I can still do something…”

“Yes!” She then said all too quickly his offer of spending time together outside of school. Well, it was a nice sounding offer… and it would be out of Umi’s and Waka’s reaches too. “Ah, Kyoya-kun, I’m sorry they were so insistent! And that they used up so much of your precious time…”

“..B-But you still agreed to Umi-nee and Waka-nee’s demands. That’s commendable, Kyoya-kun.”
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 2:30 am

Aoi sighed softly as she wonder what is still with the acting like this. They should at least try talking to people to develop people talking skills. She would just let it go for now as she would give them today to have their fun and then talk to them tomorrow when they are acting serious with her.

Aoi was finding Kaoru more mature then his brother Hikaru because when he spoken to her, she could actually be calm around him without question.

Aoi smiled when he slowly calm down and was becoming mellow with her as she can now have someone she can talk to about the problem right now with her friend in the club as a boy. "Hmmm... I can see why she can handle everyone here, she the normal out of all of you. no offense Kaoru, I don't mean anything bad by it." she said as she smiled gently.  "well... at least the neutral type here." she said.

"She is a close friend of mines and I am surprise that she is in a club dress as a boy. I won't tell anyone about her gender." Aoi said for Haruhi sake. She blush a little when he moved closer to her. "hmmm.... I will talk to her after the club is over then." she said.

Kyoya looked at Kazumi as she seem to be nervous now as he would try his best to calm her down here.  He flinched when she blurted out a comment and heard that she is challenging herself to open up more which is goo progress for her to do. "well I am glad to hear that and if you need any help, you can come to me for help." he said as he smiled gently. Kyoya blushing a little bit as he does have a small crush on her, but he has to not show it to anyone. she became more beautiful girl he has ever seen.

"Kazumi, if you want to move closer, you can mover closer because I am not going to be uncomfortable." Kyoya said to her.

"But at least you are getting the 60 minutes exercise like you are suppose to get." Kyoya said as he was showing the positive side of sport. " I think you should try and see your art more then a hobby and should be shown more to your family." He suggested to her as he then smiled for h er.

Kyoya's eyes widen as he was surprise she would say yes so quickly without thinking about it. "Okay, we can spend more time outside the school and maybe have lunch together. "No no, it was fine, I got to spend it with you Kazumi." he said.

"I learn to get use to people asking me for favor."
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Fun, trying – at least Kaoru was putting more effort into developing communication skills that were separate from his older twin. He knew that he’d need them, because the real world apart from them was not as easy-going. There was… no way to stay shut. It was just a fact. Simple enough.

And that was where he tried to take the situation more seriously. She was here as a guest, but as a guest visiting to keep an eye out for Haruhi and not for paid attention. It was a good thing though – she seemed calmer now. He interest, pure curiosity, had yet to subside.

“None taken,” Kaoru shook his head, then grinning afterwards, “That’s Haruhi’s charm.” Maybe it was a ‘commoner’ thing? Or… just part of a different entirety. Either way, this conversation was going pretty well. He took a seat very close by, on the side of the couch. “The neutral type. That’s probably why others are crazy about her.” She was very popular among the guests here, so it was relatively unsurprising.

“Kyoya – and the rest of us…” Kaoru started. The reasons between the members were different, though, “decided that it would be best for Haruhi’s sake. She does owe this club, according to Kyoya.” Kaoru wasn’t the most interested in that reason anymore. He didn’t even think Haruhi cared.

“Thanks,” Kaoru said, against motioning toward the couch, “It’ll still be a while, so you really should have a seat…” He tried to figure out how to say it right. “It’s not time for her – us – to be done yet.”

~*~*~

“I-I’ll remember that offer, Kyoya-kun…” Kazumi whispered. Of course she was nervous! Here Kyoya was, offering her help. Honestly, she was brimming with joy at this. She couldn’t help the itty-bitty crush she had on him, but there was no way she could say something about that when she had just encountered him again.

“Are you sure..?” She asked, her voice small as she, very cautiously, moved over to the other side of the table, closer to Kyoya. She had fought within herself to actually move, concluding on the go-ahead. She had done it! The competition within herself to move ended and she stared down in front of herself not beside to Kyoya.

“Right!” She quickly chirped. “I do love sports, don’t get me wrong, but I’d much rather them be hobbies I can play with friends.” She blinked at his next comment, and returned her grip to the sketch book she had recently cast beside her. “My brothers and my father are always so busy. Even Ume-nee and Waka-nee have their music and dance. My mother can look at my art sometimes, but she’s also often busy – a-as am I!”

“Yes…” Her voice really was small, quiet – perhaps from slight embarrassment but she’d shake that off! “It’d be fun! And.. all right. I…” She didn’t finish reiterating that she was glad it was him they picked out. “Really, you can just ignore them if they get too bothersome. Though, they are pretty persistent.” She let out a brief laugh. 
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Aoi blinked for a moment as she was enjoying the conversation with Kaoru as he was different for some reason even if they don’t really talk to one another that much. She wonder if Kaoru was always like this, but think he is a nice guy and was trying to at least talk to her and even get to know her as well.

Aoi took deep breath as she was calm and thought that maybe he wasn’t really bad guy and was just trying to talk to her not to worry about Haruhi that much because she is in good hand with them.

“Good.” Aoi said as she smiled happily. “Her charm? Well she is a nice girl and has always been able to take care of her own self and is one that can deal with problems without asking.” She said as this was going well. She saw him moving very close to her on the side of the couch. “Maybe and I think it does attract people.” She said to him as Haruhi is very popular.

Aoi listen to him as she thought maybe she has less to worry about this, but at the same time, she was still worried. “Fine, but I would like to check on her once in a while to see she is alright.” She said smiling as she would let Haruhi be for now after a while.

“You’re welcome.” Aoi said as she was happy right now. She slowly sit down on the couch as she looked at her. “Okay, I will be here waiting while talking to you.” She said with a small smile.

“Thank you Kazumi, I am going to help you.” Kyoya said as he smiled to her as he wanted to help her no matter what. He could see she was nervous and at the same time with joy.  He has small crush on Kazumi, but wonder if she feel the same way, then he would have to no problems with this.

“Yes, I am sure and I am only here for you.” Kyoya said as he didn’t mind having her close to him since it would give her a chance to feel relax around him. He moved closer to her as he held her hand under the table. “Will you be okay?” he asked her as he was looking at her with a worried look on his face.

“I am glad you love sports and I understand you just want to keep this at a hobby so you can be with your friends.” He said as he looked at her sketchbook as he wanted to see her art. “I understand that your brothers and father are busy and Ume and Waka have their music and dance. I would like to see your art if you are willing to show me your work. I not always busy.” He said smiling gently at her.

Kyoya blinked as he wonder if she is okay as he pour her some tea to help her calm down. “I am happy to have to here with me and I would to hang out with you afterschool.” He said smiling as he was happy they picked him to talk with Kazumi. “I don’t mind them bothering me because I am willing to help people out.” He said with a small chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |   | OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP | Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| OHSHC | Someone Different, Someone New | 1 on 1 RP |
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Roleplay Corner :: One-on-One Roleplay Booth-
Jump to: