AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Empty
PostSubject: |Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP|   |Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 1:49 am

Kanji had finished sewing something cute for Minako.There wasn't special occasion for this.Maybe he wanted to make her smile so he thought giving her something he made might do the trick.However,since he hadn't asked what kind of creature she may want a stuffed animal of,that made him worried.Like what if she didn't like it.Her opinion meant a lot to him.This probably had to do this his current feelings for her.Which he couldn't deny at all thanks to the fact his every thought being about her.

Now he had to find her which could be a serious pain.It was after school and he walked down the stairs.Being very lucky to find her by the shoe lockers.So he walked up to her his face being red.The stuffed animal he had wrapped up in blue tissue paper with a light blue ribbon.Although he had chatted with Minako a bunch of times,the two were on the investigation group,and were friends.The action of walking up to her to give her a gift made the blonde male very nervous.His nervousness clearly being shown on his face.Although,to others who didn't know him they may think otherwise.As he often made people afraid of him without meaning to.

"Umm,hey.Here take this.I got this for you."Kanji said holding the gift out to her.The guy had worked very hard on the stuffed animal.He choose to make a bear as thought that may be nice.Then he chose to make it light pink and wraped a red ribbon around the neck.

"So yeah,tell me what you think,Mina."He said not looking her in the eyes.There was no way he could look her in the eyes in the current situation.Man,he handled gangsters and all that crap.But he was really nervous now.Well,he wasn't nearly as tough as he acted.

So now he could only wait and hope that she liked what he had made.Although he heard someone say something to Mina.This person who had talked to Mina was his sempai,Narukami.

---

"Hello,there Mina.I wanted to ask you something."Yu said although he hadn't noticed Kanji was there right away."I apologize for intruding.I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go shopping with me.I wanted to get something for Nanako.I figured you may have ideas what I could get for her."Narukami said.Although,he knew that she was busy talking to Kanji based on what he saw.But he figured he might as well ask and then wait or her to answer him after she was able 
to.The grey haired boy was in no rush.The reason he had decided to ask her to go with him was he knew she could pick something good.He knew because he believed in her.It would nice to spend time with her.The time with her wold be even greater if it was spent with her alone.He didn't get that much time with her alone.So it could be quite nice.

This might even be considered a date.But the depended how Minako saw this.But he didn't mind if it was a date.He did consider Minako cute and found himself wanting to do some couple stuff with her.He liked her kind personality,her smile,her aura that relaxed him,and well a lot more things too many to list.

"We can go out to eat at Souzai Daigaku or Aiya afterwards if you want."He said offering more suggestions."If you are busy I understand."He said as he didn't want to pressure her into going with him.So he finished all that he had to say and waited for her reply patiently.

----

Tamori had gone to get some cake.She had decided to get cake because her aunt and her hadn't had some in some time.Although,she had the joy of discovering tht they had a sale on sweets.So she got a couple cakes and creampuffs,ecairs and other sweets.The boxes she now held were quite heavy and high up.This would be quite hard to take back home.But it was worth it.All she had to do was preserve and continue on.Although she bumped into a figure and nearly had her boxes hit the ground.But she grabbed them before they hit the ground.It was a hard catch.Since she had set her boxes don to apologize she could see who she had bumped into.

"Oh,hey there Mitsuo.Sorry,about bumping into you.There was a sale and well I couldn't help myself.Who can resist a good bargin though."She said to the dark haired male with a huge smile.Most would think of her as weird to talk so friendly to Mitsuo.He was a creep and nasty 
to a lot of people.Especially,when he didn't get his way.Well,he didn't seem quite nice per to say when Yukiko rejected him.The two only became friends when he became mad kicking a trash 
can and slipped falling in the rain near her.She helped him up and took him to her home.So that she could help him out.So he could take a bath and get fresh clothes.He did help with video games so that was nice.

"Mind helping me out.I could use some helping carrying these boxes.I also,have tons of sweets.You can have some with me.My aunt and me can't eat all this by ourselves anyway."She said as having both his help and company would be great.

Then she saw that Yosuke was walking ahead of them."Hey,Yosuke.Want to eat some sweets with me.I'll even cook up a good meal as well."She said with a goofy grin.Wow,she was lucky to run into Yosuke as well.This was going to be a good time.That is if they both accept her invitation.Although,passing up free food does sound like a waste.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP|   |Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Minako humming softly as she is at her shoe locker switching her shoes. She started to open up to people a little more with her friends and her online story has been going so well now after getting fresh ideas now. As she closed her shoe locker, she turned to her a familiar voice close by. When she saw it was Kanji, she waved to him as he approach her looking nervous about something. “Hey Kanji, you look nervous. Are you okay?” She asked him as she saw him holding a wrap gift in his hands. She was about to ask him about the gift until he told her it is for her. She found Kanji nice when she looks pass his tough attitude and see the cute side to him when it comes to his sewing cute things. She grew to be his friend and hope they can chat more sometimes when they are both not busy.

Minako held the gift in her hands as she slowly open up the present and blushing softly when she saw it was a cute light pink dear with a red ribbon. “Awww it is so cute Kanji! Such a great color for a bear!” she said as she spins a little smiling, but calms down to remember she was at school still. When Kanji asked her opinion on the bear. She paused for a moment make her words clear “You made a great bear Kanji, like I said about the color, it is a great choice and the ribbon with it is perfect. I have to say, you have done a wonderful job. Thank you for the bear, never gotten a gift as cute as this.” She said smiling still looking to Kanji as he was avoiding eye contact with her. She was about to say more until, she heard another voice and turned to see Yu calling on her.

“Oh Hello Yu, what is that you want to ask of me?” Minako asked as she looked to him while holding the bear in her arms. She listen to Yu favor that he needed her help with. “So you want me to help find a gift for Nanako and thought I would know what she could like?” she said as he did make a good point since she has talked her when she comes into the bookstore to hear her read and she is good with other kids as well.  Minako found Yu quite nice even if he is quiet sometimes, but his personality is someone you can trust and rely on him for help.
“Hmmm…. Sure, I can go. My parents want me to hang out today from the bookstore anyway.” Minako said as this was one step for her to get to know the group more. “Yu! Let have Kanji go with us. He also knows how to pick out gift, he made this teddy bear and knew I would love it without knowing my favorite color.” She said as thought it was a good idea.

Mitsuo has gone out of his house for the day as he hasn’t been outside in a while since he been on the computer for a long time and has physical contact with the outside world, but he would sometimes bump into Tamori when he is out shopping for dinner. She is the only few people he would talk to outside his home. He may seem weird and pale as he talked to himself and say strange things sometimes to people. Which, keep people away from him, but for Tamori, she is a nice person because she helped him when he gotten soak from the rain and gave him fresh clothes and a bath. He return the favor on giving her a few points on video games from time to time. He unknowingly bump into someone carrying boxes and almost fell back.

He was about to yell at the person until he saw it was just Tamori who was carrying the boxes in her hands. “Hey Tamori, I know you won’t resist sweets.” He said looking at the boxes of sweets she has with her. He wonder how could a girl eat this much sweet with her auntie. That was amazing beyond him as he would just asked her later about how can she not get sick from all of the sweets she get.

He found her strange still since she helped him, a stranger still without knowing anything about him and seeing him go crazy on a trash can when they meet once more, but he would roll along with it as she was one of the few people nice to him and actually get to know him. He also found her cute in his eyes, it made him think about hanging out with her more than being stuck with video games 24/7 a day.

He snapped out of his mind when she asked him to help him carried one of the boxes since she did bump into him and almost drop them and could had crushed the sweets inside. “Sure, I have nothing better to do and plus I don’t want you bumping into any more people like you did with me.” He said as he is going to get a sweets that he will help her and her aunt get off their hands since it was impossible for anyone to eat all of this, but he would also be spending more time with Tamori.

As he walked with her to her home carrying one of the boxes as he wanted to get closer to her as possible. Before he could even get a conversation with her, she called out to Yosuke. He didn’t like the fact that Yosuke might be coming to dinner with them, but he has no say so in this because Tamori is the one inviting him to dinner and would endure it for her since he really didn’t want to a make her upset.

Yosuke was having a fun time at the moment as he was walking out from a store with a smile on his face as he has gotten a gift for Tamori as he was going to surprise her when he goes to over to her place to give it to her. “Man! She is going to like this! I know she will like the gift I bought her.” He said to himself as he held the gift bag in his hands as he keeps on walking until he heard a familiar voice and turned to see Tamori holding boxes as he also saw that weirdo Mitsuo with her holding a box as well in his hand.

“Hey Tamori! What is with all the boxes in your hands?” Yosuke asked her as basically ignored Mitsuo because his main focus was on Tamori at the moment since that was his main focus at the time and a good timing to give her the present he gotten for her today.

“She asked me to help her carry these box of sweets she gotten on sale and invited me to eat over at her place and help her finish off some of these sweets.” Mitsuo said as he was going rub this in Yosuke’s face because he wasn’t given the chance to be with Tamori. Yosuke was about to say something until he was also invited to come over to her place for a meal and smirked to see Mitsuo wasn’t happy about it.

“Of course I will come over to have sweets and eat a meal with you.” Yosuke said as he takes one of the boxes as he wanted to do his part as well so he wouldn’t be left out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/Haruka907
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP|   |Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Kanji had been caught up in being nervous.At Minako noticing his nervousness of course he had to deny that."Yeah,I'm fine."He said the redishness not leaving his cheeks.Although,he did in fact doubt that she would believe him.Then when she opened the gift he did like her expression.Her expression at the time being one of the cutest he's ever seen.It did melt his heart in a way.Then having heard that      
she found something he made actually cute,it made him extremely happy.It made his lush even darker as soon as he heard that."I'm glad."He said trying not to show everyone left here his embrassing side.It was quite hard to do due to his current feelings.

"I'm glad that you like the color.I thought about the color choice,ribbon choice, and other things for a while.It was a major pain in the ass.Not that I didn't enjoy it."Kanji explained as he had worked hard on the gift.Certainly making something for her was better then buying something.The happieness she showed was enough for him to be happy.That was the reason he had worked so hard in the first place.

Then Yu had asked Minako to go with him to pick out a gift for Nanako.He had thought at first that Yu would have gone alone with her.But having her say that he could come to gave him enough of a chance to spend time with her.His senpai  was cool so if he was careful he may steal her away.That which he wouldn't like."Yeah,I bet I can help find something for Nanako."He said as he could very well  
help them find a gift in the end.But Kanji wasn't aware pink had been Minako's favorite color.It had been luck at best.
---
Seeing that Minako had liked Kanji's gift had made him wish that he had gotten her a gift too.He knew that Kanji had won points in the area of it being homemade.But he couldn't compet in that died.But he hardly needed to.He had his own skills and that was good enough.When Miako had turned her attention to him he was happy enough to hear her reply."Yes,well you are good with kids and you have met her before.Having a second opinion would be reassuring."He replied explaining a couple of reasons he decided to ask her."I also, thought that spending some time together may be nice as well."He added giving his last reason for asking her to come with him.

Of course,the gray haired male was glad to hear her say that she would go with him."Great,I am glad."He responded with a light smile.Then he wasn't as happy to hear that Kanji would go with them.He had wanted to go alone with her.It was obvious with how she had been so happy with Kanji's gift that she would ask him to go with them.So he should hardly be surprised in that."That is fine."He said hiding his displeasure behind his calm usual expression.

The desire to get her mind off of Kanji ended with him slipping one hand her hands off the bear and then grasping it in his.Of course,he was glad enough that he had often her hand first.It was rather bold of him but he had wanted to do so.Her hand was warm,delicate,softness that he could only love every part of the experience.He could hardly wait to go so he pulled her along with him not too forcefully.

So he took her to the shop.It had a bunch of different products.Like stuffed animals,books,t-shirts, and various other things.This would be quite difficult was he looked at things as he walked through the aisle. Through this whole thing he hadn't let go of her."So is there anything you'd think she'd like so far?"He asked as he was curious about her thoughts.But he hadn't thought about her feelings on him holding her hand.But he thought about maybe getting her something here as well.That was a nice thing for him to do.He had asked her to come here with him.So thanking her properly was a good thing.That and he'd like for her to be happy from something he'd give her.He knew that he should concert rate on what to get for Nanako first.As hard as concertrating must be at the moment thanks to the hand holding.
---
All that Kanji could think was how sneaky Narukami had been.Especially,with sneaking his hand in his.But Kanji knew he wouldn't have been able to do the same as easily.The blonde boy knew that he may appear tough but he was a coward.So grasping her hand would be too bold for him to do like Yu had done.Beyond the envy of him being able to hold Minako's hand.There was jealousity of another guy doing something  couple like with her.So he was feeling harsh feelings of jealousity.He did feel like he had to say something in order to defend her and he was too jealous not to.

"Senapi,don't you think that holding Mina's hand without permission is wrong."Kanji said as he grasped onto Narukami's arm.His displeasure with this was rather obvious.However,he tried topretend his only reasons were for her feelings.He gazed at Minako wondering if she had a problem with this or not.But he wasn't sure if she really did like this.Perhaps she did and he wasn't aware.

He didn't see Narukami act like it was a big deal.Then again Yu was good at seeming like nothing bothered him.When they arrived at the store.He did see a lot of possibilities.However,he still couldn't focus on entirely looking or something.Especially, based on the situation.
----
Tamori saw that Mitsuo wasn't mad at her.That was a good thing.Now that they were friends it was rare for him to get mad at her."I can resist sweets.There just was a good deal this time."She pouting cutely trying to show that she could resist sweets.After all,showing restristrate was a good thing.Although,she was acting childish for really the fun of it.She was greatful for his help."Thank you so much."She replied with a smile.She knew that he had to want want hang out and he was making excuses.But she didn't know why he hanged out with her or doubted the most possible reason.

Then she saw Yosuke.Explaining to him was easy but Mitsuo had already explained to Yosuke.Oh,well it did save her the time of explaining."Great,it'll be great to have you there."She said as she would give him a big if she didn't have boxes in her hands.So she focused on carrying the sweets home with her.Then she put the sweets on the table nearby.Then she put on alight blue apron and went to work cooking.She decided to make something quick as not to make them wait long.

So she made some stir fry.She put some chicken in it,spices,herbs and of course peppers,and other vetables.After she finished that she put enough for everyone on four plates.But then learned that her aunt was out with friends.So it was just Yosuke,Mitsuo and her."My aunt seems to be out with friends.So more for us right."She said with a light laugh.Then set the plates on the table."Also,is there anything you'd like to drink?"She asked.Then after that she decided to be kind of excited for their reaction."So enjoy."She said hoping they liked it.She worked hard on her cooking skills as she wanted to cook good for her future boyfriend.

"Anyway,guys.My aunt asked me what my dream and goals are.So well,I wondered what yours were.That is if you don't mind."She said as was kind of curious.Maybe she would even say what hers were.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP|   |Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Persona 4| Intense Affection |1-on-1 RP|
Page 1 of 1