AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Grenin10

|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP|   |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Trixie made sure they were out of ear shot of anyone who could pass them by. Whatever it was Kalista had, it must have been interesting. She normally didn't come to Trixie without some notice.

When they paused, she blinked as she was handed papers. They were crumpled, looked a little worn and were probably stuffed in Kalista pockets for a while. That didn't matter though. What mattered was what was on the paper.

"This..." she started, studying the schematics carefully. It could be a way off Helios! "Where did you get this? When? How even?"

These couldn't have been easy to come by and to sneak them right under Jack's nose too...If the man knew Trixie had them now, she was as good as dead. If he found out that Kalista was the one who provided them, however...

"Kalista, if he finds out you gave me these, he'll kill you!" she expressed in a hushed tone, "If he finds out that I have them, he won't stop on getting an answer. We're taking a massive risk here!"

It didn't take long for Vaughn to scold him for what Rhys was doing, must less thinking. This was Handsome Jack's girlfriend, after all. While the man was something to aspire to, that didn't mean he wasn't meant to be feared.

"I'm trying, man, I really am," Rhys expressed quickly.

Why those feelings rose up, he didn't know. Maybe it was a simple attraction that would disappear with time. He really had no answer on the matter at all.

"I mean...she's cute, right? ...Right?" he tried to joke in between.

Vaughn didn't seem too amused by the entire thing. He worried a lot, Rhys knew. Maybe that was for the best. Rhys expressed confidence around them but Vaughn kept him grounded most of the time. That worry wasn't unfound.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP|   |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Kalista scratched her head, Trixie's enthusiasm nothing new when Kalista helped her like this. Still, it wasn't exactly like those schematics were a way off Helios for her, it was just something to tinker with. At least, Kalista thought so. Had she been wrong then?

"I may or may not have taken 'em off some Hodunks," she admitted noncommittally. "And these are more prototypes to try out than to escape with, Trix. Sorry..."

Even then that was dangerous and Kalista knew it. At least with these she could justify to Jack that Trixie could mod their loader bots all the more to make them more combat effective. It would keep Jack off of their backs at least and give Trixie her hobby back though. It was the most that Kalista could do right now.

"You know I can't risk having Jack coming down on everyone, Trixie," she continued on apologetically. "It's not just you I have to try keep safe from Jack's anger."

It was no secret that nothing would make Trixie happier than being off Helios but Jack's orders were pretty hard to defy without death at the end. Kalista would try to at least keep everyone content and safe, wasn' that the best she could do? Trixie might not think so and may end up trying to use those schematics for another escape attempt but... Kalista hoped that she wouldn't.

Vaughn shook his head at Rhys though he didn't necessarily doubt him. Still, what more could Vaughn do but to remind Rhys of the dangers of this one woman? She might be nice enough but it was her boyfriend they had to worry about if Rhys pursued her at all. Vaughn heaved a sigh at that knowing how difficult this was all turning out to be already.

Brow furrowed at Rhys question however. What? Curiously, he glanced to the two women, eyeing Jack's girlfriend more fully for once. She was kinda skinny, scrawny rather, and had some long brown hair but, really, he thought Trixie was cuter. Or was he just biased? Vaughn wasn't really sure.

"Uh, yeah, sure, I guess," he answered, turning back to Rhys then.

He wasn't sure what to say then, a little more than aware that Rhys kept sneaking glances at that woman again. Come to think of it, Vaughn wasn't quite sure he'd ever caught her name. It started with a 'K' though, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP|   |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Trixie stared at the paper in her hands, shaking her hands. Prototypes or not, there were room for improvements and completion. It would take time but she could manage in between work here and her free time. Even if she had to pull all nighters in secret, she would make something work.

These were not things she said out loud. Her last attempt had ended up fruitless. This time, it could be different. She just needed the right things and enough time. The gears in her head were turning already. As long as she could get off...that's all she wanted.

"It doesn't matter," she finally responded, "I either find a way off this place or I die trying. There is no other way out."

These days, that's all she could really think. There were points when she did think about finding a way to just pull herself from this life entirely but over time, she decided against it. She couldn't do it, not without a fight. Trixie knew she was too cowardly anyways.

"I don't know how you tolerate that man much less work with him," she said with a shake of her head, "But it's not my decision. I just think there's better for you."

Vaughn didn't look too amused by it all. Rhys really was trying but he didn't expect to see the woman again after this. Helios was huge and sometimes it felt like Rhys passed by someone he hadn't seen in months. That was just how it worked.

This was some weird luck or something that he'd see her again. Trixie and Kalista seemed like they were friends though. Maybe he'd be seeing more of her soon.

"You guess? Come on man, she's pretty cute," Rhys teased in response, shaking his head. Even so, Vaughn seemed to have a sour expression on his face, "Okay, what's your idea of cute?"

Vaughn really didn't go out of his way to search for woman. He had always been a mousy, nervous thing so honestly, seeing him have any interest in anyone was rare. There was that and the fact that he never acted on it as well.

"There's got to be some traits you like," Rhys pushed a little more, wondering what he'd answer with.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP|   |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:35 pm

Trixie's comment only caused worry to flood through Kalista, heavy and settling in her stomach like a stone. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to give those schematics to Trixie after all... She'd hoped it might lift her moods but it seemed to only solidify her resolve to leave Helios or die trying.

"But if you die then won't those two guys over there be pretty sad? I mean, I see them with you all the time," Kalista pointed out. Did Trixie not care at all about that though? Or maybe she really didn't care. That alone made Kalista wonder if she should even really be trying at this point...

It didn't help when Trixie once again brought up her clear disdain over Kalista's relationship with Jack. This wasn't the first time and Kalista knew it wasn't going to be the last, not so long as she was with Jack. She still wasn't entirely certain as to why Trixie was on this again. Jack didn't go about abusing her, physically or mentally and they were enjoyed their time together. Weren't those the important things?

"Yeah, well... I'm not so convinced," she muttered, perhaps a little put off entirely now. If Trixie was so intent on letting herself get offed then what did she care anyways? "But whatever, do what you want I guess, even if it means getting others hurt in your little suicide run."

Perhaps a little callous, but Kalista was tried of wasting time on a gentler route that clearly did nothing. Instead, she turned and headed for the two waiting for Trixie's return.

Vaughn shuffled his feet and rubbed the back of his neck as Rhys turned it around on him. He'd hate to think what he might list off would be too obvious and would point to Trixie. The last thing he needed was for people to either make fun of him for liking a Pandoran or to go pushing him towards her more. Something like that might ruin things entirely.

"Uh...? Shorter hair, I guess?" he started, clearly sounded uncertain even now. "I don't know..."

He really never had put much thought into it. Most girls didn't go for guys like him, the nerdy sort who liked math and slouched all the time. As such he'd saw it as a pointless endeavor, that if it happened he'd have gotten lucky. So, there was never any time to dwell on what he preferred in a girl's looks.

"Can we, uh, just forget about this topic now...? Please?" he begged, occupying himself with toying with his hands again. It was a nervous tick, one seen fairly often. Vaughn had long stopped trying to quit it.

It didn't seem like he was going to get much of a chance to hear an answer from Rhys. He saw movement from the corner of his eye and barely had the time to glance that way to see Jack's girlfriend approaching. Vaughn's brow furrowed at that, he'd thought she'd come to see Trixie and that was it. Had he been wrong?

"I don't think I've ever caught your names before."
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP|   |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:06 pm

Trixie shook her head in response to those words. It was a difficult situation. She hadn't meant to really grow close to anyone. It seemed more like they accept her into their group, oddly enough. Just a bunch of strange misfits here trying to work their way to the top.

She didn't know what to say to that. She'd been a loner so long, used to pushing most away from her. It was weird to think someone actually worried about her. Vaughn had said that last night, didn't he? That really was strange.

Just as quickly as she had mentioned her worries over Handsome Jack was Kalista shooting them down again. Trixie didn't get it? Did she not see anything beyond a man she loved? She could forgive the murder of children?

Trixie really didn't get it...

"I hope you see otherwise one day," she managed to mutter as Kalista brushed passed, approaching the boys.

Trixie looked on for a long moment as the other woman took to speaking to them. Rhys was notably tense, grinning awkwardly despite any quick looks that Vaughn sent his way. Well, maybe there was still some hope in all of this. Who knew?

Vaughn didn't give much of an answer. Like always, he was awkward and uncertain about it all. That was just the kind of person he was. Still, Rhys wished he'd live a little, be a tad less shy with people he might like.

He raised a brow in response to his words, questioning in a manner. That wasn't very specific but what was said was said. Vaughn was quickly asking to drop the topic as it was. Rhys would respect that much.

Yea, sure man," he answered quickly, "Don't worry about it."

It didn't seem like they had the time too worry anyways. Kalista approached them, looking a little sour but otherwise she asked their names. Trixie had notably not approached just yet. Neither woman seemed entirely happy. Even so, Rhys quickly swallowed his nervousness so he could speak.

"I'm Rhys," he said quickly, "This...This is my best friend, Vaughn."

He must have sounded weird. Maybe that could pass as just general nervousness. He didn't know. It was difficult to say, if he was honest. Thankfully he could momentarily distract himself as Trixie finally came over, stuffing something in her back pocket. She sat back at her work, a dull expression overtaking her features.

"Don't have a heart attack, Rhys. She won't bite," was all she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP|   |Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP| - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Borderlands| Alone Together |1-on-1 RP|
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2